Sweet Inspirations Events Reviews

13 | Long Island City, NY

13 Reviews for Sweet Inspirations Events

Judith · event on 02/07/2015

Wonderful young ladies to work with. Professional, detailed oriented, they take time to secure everything you want goes to plan.

Sent on 02/24/2015

Manisha · event on 01/11/2015

They did a great job with both my kids birthday parties... Beautiful set up. Everybody loved it. Kids had a blast. Will recommend it to anyone looking to make their parties memorable.

Sent on 01/12/2015

The event was beautiful. They put together an even more beautiful and hip event than I had envisioned. I was working on a budget, and Grace and Carmen were amazing at figuring out ways to cut costs that would not affect the elegance and style of the event. They are incredibly professional and so easy to work with. They made my wedding!

Sent on 01/12/2015
  • Magz1018

Maggie · Married on 10/18/2014

My wife and I were very blessed to be working with Carmen and Grace. We were two brides who had lots of conflicting ideas and they were able to take our visions and create the perfect wedding.

Our wedding took place in an industrial raw space, with very high ceilings and a lot of possibility. Carmen and Grace were able to transform it into something amazing and beautiful.
    From start to finish working with these lovely ladies was absolutely wonderful. Every text message, email and phone call was always handled with professionalism and honesty. They always provided guidance and advice as both a professional and a friend.

Carmen and Grace are exceptional people. I would recommend them to everyone I know and I would work with them again! We plan on kids in a couple years :)

Sent on 11/02/2014

Arlene · event on 01/11/2014

I used Sweet Inspirations Events for my baby shower in January of 2014. I have an eye for things but have trouble executing my vision. I shared a few photos and ideas I had and it's as if Sweet Inspirations Events climbed into my head to know exactly what I wanted. Everyone raved about the decor, with good reason, they executed my vision of rustic feminine to a t! I highly recommend them for anyone looking for a full service event planning shop.

Sent on 02/24/2015

Joyce · Married on 10/20/2012

The SW girls and their team were perfectly responsive, efficient, creative and soo SWEET. Working with them was like working with old (very professional) friends. I trusted them completely with my vision and they created something I thought even more spectacular on our wedding day. Their planning services surpassed my expectations when I remember how much they doted on me and my wedding party that day. I recommend them 100%!

Sent on 11/19/2012

I absolutely love their work, their dedication and their amazing ideas. I can honestly say my wedding wouldn't have been half of what it was without their guidance and insight.

Sent on 11/07/2012

Esperanza · Married on 07/28/2012

sweet Inspiration events made my wedding day magical and memorable !!! they understood my vision and goal !! My theme was a rustic whimsical vintage style wedding, with that said they just got it :) my guest are still talking about my wedding and how beautiful and unique it was ! thanks again guys!!!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Daneli · event on 10/09/2011

Sweet Inspiration Events, created, planned and executed my sons' 3rd Birthday Party- which was a total sucess.. I completely recommend and would use their services in the future.

Sent on 10/17/2011
  • Y

Yanexa · Married on 09/16/2011

They did an amazing job with my dessert table! All my guests were impressed. :)

Sent on 11/20/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 05/01/2011

I knew we had chosen the right help when we first met Grace and Carmen of Sweet Inspirations when during our first meeting, they came in with a folder with ideas, price lists and suggestions for us. I was truly impressed by their level of understanding of what we needed and the willingness to help in furnishing our dessert table for our wedding reception.

Not only did the intricate detail of our dessert table exceed our expectations, but the quality of service and vendors was amazing. In dealing with Grace and Carmen we truly felt the friendliness and the great professionalism. Their response time was great and I never had to wait any long length of time to receive a response either by email or phone call. They were flexible when I needed to set up my own decorations for the tables and even volunteered to set them up for me which was a great help since I really didn't have any wedding coordinator during our wedding reception. Everything turned out amazing sweet and fantastic. Could not have asked for a better turnout!!

I have, since then, referred my friends to them as they truly capture any theme one desires and am looking forward to working with them again in the near future for other milestone events.

Kudos to Grace and Carmen!!!

Sent on 06/27/2011

frallana · Married on 06/09/2007

These ladies are a true pleasure to work with, they have great inspirations.

Sent on 07/11/2011

Rori · Married on 06/14/2014

3.5

My event was unique because we were actually traveling to Aruba for the actual wedding but wanted our families to get together to celebrate with us. I wanted the evening to be elegant but I didn't want it to look like a wedding or an engagement party. The "Sweet" team literally brought my ideas to life in a way that I could never have done on my own. From the color theme, to the accents and last minute additions-it all came together in a jaw dropping kind of way. I didn't see the room until the night of the event and I was brought to tears instantly. They took a dingy loft and turned it into an elegant ballroom. My family and friends are still talking about our party.

Sent on 03/25/2015