Sweet Harmony Music Reviews

Sweet Harmony Music 5
Sweet Harmony Music 6
Sweet Harmony Music 7

Lizeth · Married on 05/11/2018

Thank you Sweet Harmony for making our day so special!
    Our string trio for the day was super friendly, talented and professional.
    We cannot thank you all enough.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

It's our pleasure! Thank you Lizeth for this sweet review and for making us a part of your wedding day. ~Tara, Tina, Heather, and Jennifer

shantel · Married on 05/05/2018

Sweet Harmony is great!!! They were aswesome!!!! Everyone could not stop talking about how great they were.... Beautiful combination with the harp and violin. Tara was great with the whole process of booking. She answered all of my questions and was always available. She is super sweet!! Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Love your enthusiasm! Thank you Shantel, it was an honor to play your wedding ceremony music, and to help plan your big day. :)

Kimberly · Married on 04/29/2018

My husband and I got married this past Sunday 4/29.... WOW is all I can say. They played every song I wanted beautifully. It was INCREDIBLE! I am completely amazed and blown away. They helped make my day special. I had a vision in my head and sweet harmony made it reality
    Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Congratulations Kim and Stan! We are thrilled to read this review, and proud of our musicians! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to perform your wedding music. It means a lot!
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 04/13/2018

Last month, Sweet Harmony performed at our wedding at the Union Trust in Philadelphia. We had a pianist and a violinist DUO perform as our guests arrived and for our ceremony. The DUO was the best choice of an ensemble. Their Harmony was in fact "sweet" and sounded beautiful, there was not a dry eye among our guests. Prior to the wedding I worked with Tara to ensure our music selection worked in harmony and spoke true to us as a couple. She was extremely helpful and attentative. I would highly recommend Sweet Harmony!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Vanessa! We're so glad we could help you both express yourselves with your music choices at the wedding. Congratulations!

Lauren · Married on 03/31/2018

Sweet Harmony was a pleasure to work with. We hired a string quartet for our wedding and they did an amazing job. We loved that they offered a mix of classical and modern music for the ceremony. The planning process was a breeze thanks to Sweet Harmony's organization and responsiveness. We had tons of compliments from our guests about the ceremony music and would definitely recommend Sweet Harmony's services to any couple looking to add a classy, upscale touch to their wedding ceremony.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

I would consider that a perfect review. Thanks so much Lauren -- we loved playing for you and helping you plan your music. :)

Corinne · Married on 02/24/2018

Everything went smoothly, and they added a special personal touch to our wedding as our ceremony and cocktail hour musicians. Very willing to learn new music and play they sounded beautiful

Sent on 03/29/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Corinne! Your wedding was beautiful and we loved playing your Ed Sheeran music!

Bomyi · Married on 02/17/2018

We had a string trio (Violin, Cello and Viola) for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and the first hour of our reception. They were absolutely fantastic! Many guests mentioned how they liked the live music.

Also, every process (initial contact, choosing songs, and on the wedding day) was very smooth, and Tara was very fast with all the responses. I strongly recommend Sweet Harmony!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thanks so much, Bomyi! We loved being a part of your wedding. It was an honor!

Grace · Married on 01/06/2018

Gabe and Josh performed at my wedding this past weekend and were absolutely amazing! Totally professional, music was perfection!! My guests are still contacting me about how fantastic they were. Just Perfect!!!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

So glad to see your review, Grace! Thank you and congratulations. We’re grateful you chose us for your wedding music!

Amanda · Married on 12/16/2017

I dealt with Tara while dealing with Sweet Harmony. She was super professional and extremely helpful since i had zero idea about live music and planning a wedding with live music for that matter. I found Sweet Harmony on WeddingWire and I was so pleased with the guitar/violin duo we had for the my 12.16.17 wedding. The music for the ceremony still gives me chills when I hear it! They also played for the cocktail hour and it was nice to hear such amazing music while mingling with everyone. i highly recommend there services!

Sent on 02/24/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

We appreciate your sweet review, Amanda! Thank you and congratulations.

Gina · Married on 12/09/2017

Working with Sweet Harmony was fantastic, every step of the way. I worked with Tara, the owner as well as one of the musicians on the day. We had a keyboardist and violinist for the ceremony and a keyboardist and saxophone player for the cocktail hour.

We were able to choose all of the songs we wanted for the ceremony, including a special request to play during a break. Tara helped me select pieces that would work well together while making sure to find the perfect place for the wide range of songs we wanted included. (Fields of Gold - check, Ave Maria - check!) It really elevated the ceremony and we're so lucky to have had them!

Unfortunately, I didn't get to hear the sax & keyboard during cocktail hour, and from what I heard, I missed quite a performance! Friends could not stop talking about it, and even mentioned that they stayed close to the music so that they wouldn't miss any songs!

I can't recommend Sweet Harmony highly enough! Even if you are not sure if you "need" live music, I'd suggest that you look into them. Tara is happy to work with you on your needs and I think you'll be convinced it's worth it!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

So glad to read this! Thank you Gina. You picked an amazing program and we were proud to play it for you! Congratulations to you and Patrick ❤️

Alison · Married on 12/08/2017

My husband and I selected a solo guitarist from Sweet Harmony for our wedding ceremony music. Tara, the owner, was very helpful and responsive during the planning process. There were plenty of songs to choose from and the price was more than fair. The guitarist, Paul, was wonderful on the day and sounded just the way I imagined. Thank you for helping make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Alison for this wonderful review! We loved being a part of your wedding and helping you create a classical/modern mix for your playlist!
  • I

Ian · Married on 11/11/2017

Tara was exceptional from start to finish. She was responsive, helpful, and made our special day perfect. I would strongly recommend.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Many thanks for this review, Ian and Samantha! So glad we could help you create your special day with music. Congratulations!

Rahul · Married on 10/29/2017

An excellent service, they were very accommodating to our music selections, and the violinist was enjoyed by everyone at our wedding

Sent on 11/29/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Rahul for your review, and congratulations! We had fun planning and playing your British rock. :)

Stephanie · Married on 10/28/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Sweet Harmony! They were definitely my favorite vendor on my wedding day. They received rave reviews from my guests and I felt like I walked down the aisle to an angel singing. I can't recommend them enough! Professional, flexible, easy to work with and they sounded amazing!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Congratulations Stephanie and thank you so very much.

Kristine · Married on 10/20/2017

Tara was SUPER helpful when setting us up with our keyboardist Megan. All questions and selections were answered very quickly for us. Thank you Megan who did a fabulous job on our ceremony music !!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Your review is appreciated, Kristine! Thank you and congratulations. We loved being a part of your wedding.

Michael · Married on 10/14/2017

Mike Johnson did an amazing job. He was the solo saxophone player for our wedding ceremony. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a unique musical experience. He was very professional and played all of our requests. Sweet Harmony made everything easy!

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Sweet Harmony Music 8

Thanks so much, Michael! We're glad to have served you well. ~Tara and Mike

Abbey · Married on 10/14/2017

We had an amazing experience with Sweet Harmony LLC for our mid October wedding. Tara made it so easy to coordinate all the logistics and to finalize a playlist for our violinist and harpist. She was very thorough with our planning and was always sure to follow-up promptly. She was truly a dream to work with. So professional. So organized. So NICE! Which is exactly what you need when you are planning a wedding!!!. .... Also, there were lots of songs to choose from... both classics and modern. Our musicians were the perfect touch to our intimate immediate family (18 person) wedding. Our musicians were warm, friendly, and attentive. We truly wouldn't have changed a thing. I would recommend these musicians to anyone for a special occasion and/or event.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

I'm honored to read this review! Thank you Abbey. We loved being a part of your wedding from start to finish.

cate · Married on 10/13/2017

We were so happy with Sweet Harmony for our wedding ceremony music choice. They were so easy to work with leading up to the event and had great suggestions for wedding ceremony songs. I would totally recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thanks so much Cate! We loved building and performing your program of classical and modern music. Congratulations!

Dunya · Married on 10/12/2017

We had a wedding at Liberty House in Jersey City, NJ on October 12, 2017, and Sweet Harmony played our cocktail hour and ceremony music. I and my husband are very satisfied with their services.
    We contacted Sweet Harmony a few weeks before the wedding day. Despite the pressing timeline, Tara was able to fit us on Sweet Harmony's schedule. On top of that, she was super nice, patient, informative, and helpful. I and my husband had a rough idea of what music we wanted for the cocktail hour and the ceremony, but we did not know which specific repertoire to choose. Tara gave us very helpful suggestions and helped us finalize the music choices.
    At the wedding day, we had a small problem with our schedule. We (the bride, groom, and the bridal party) and many guests were running late to the ceremony due to heavy traffic. We decided that it might be better to change the schedule and have the cocktail hour before the ceremony. Tara and her team kindly went along with the changes and entertained our guests before we arrived for the ceremony. The ceremony music they played was absolutely beautiful!
    Tara and her team were very professional, nice, and responsive during the entire process. I would like to thank Sweet Harmony for helping us have an unforgettable wedding ceremony! I highly recommend them for your event.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Dunya for sharing your story! Your wedding was beautiful and unique -- we loved your "arrival by sea". It was an honor to play your music. Congratulations!

Paige · Married on 09/29/2017

From the beginning, Tara was absolutely lovely and easy to work with. We knew we wanted live music for our ceremony but we were not sure what instruments. Tara and I spoke over the phone and she gave me great advice, she is very intelligent! Based on our music selections we ended up booking a violin and guitar. We did a lot of classic rock and Beatles, which they played beautifully! My husband and I are still receiving compliments on how awesome the music was! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Paige for recognizing what's great about Sweet Harmony. :) It was an honor to provide your wedding music!

Cassie · Married on 09/29/2017

Sweet Harmony was perfect for our wedding in September! From the first conversation, Tara was able to walk me through the entire process and what to expect. We felt confident that we would have a great solo guitarist for our ceremony - which we did! We had a solo guitarist for our wedding ceremony only (about an hour). We were able to customize our own song list and program, and the musician showed up early to get everything set up. Highly recommend

Sent on 10/13/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

So glad you were happy with us, thank you Cassie!

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2017

Our guests raved about our ceremony music! Our guitar and violin musicians played beautifully together. Tara was excellent to work with leading up to the big day and was extremely responsive to all of my questions and requests. We are so happy with everything! I can't wait to get our ceremony video from our videographer so that I can enjoy what our guests were able to experience while waiting for the bride to arrive:) Thank you, Sweet Harmony, for your professionalism and for adding such beauty to our special day!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

That's sweet! Thank you Jennifer and congratulations. It was our pleasure and honor to play your wedding music.

Alexis · Married on 09/24/2017

Sweet Harmony provided beautiful guitar & violin music for our wedding ceremony! Tara was always quick to answer questions, detail oriented, and made sure our wedding ceremony music was exactly as we wanted! I am so glad we decided to use Sweet Harmony for live music for our ceremony, helped our day be all we wanted and more!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Congratulations Alexis and Matt, and thank you! So glad to read this. We loved being a part of your wedding.

Katherine · Married on 09/23/2017

I used Sweet Harmony for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour on 9/23/17. I am SO happy I did! I never thought that having musicians would be in my price range, but Sweet Harmony was priced at a great value. First of all, the owner Tara was such a pleasure to work with! She was so prompt and helpful with all my inquiries. I had Patricia Turse playing the harp, and Heather Teffenhart playing the violin. They were both phenomenal. I had a couple of songs that they needed to learn (one by ear because the song didn’t have sheet music) and they sounded great! Having musicians play during the ceremony was such a beautiful, romantic touch, and I definitely recommend everyone do so if possible! I also loved having them play at cocktail hour instead of having my DJ. It just created such a low-key atmosphere. Overall, I am so pleased with Sweet Harmony!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

So happy to read your review, Katherine! Thank you and congratulations. We are so glad we could make your day even more special.

stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

We had Sweet Harmony for our wedding ceremony. We chose a string trio of a violin, viola, and cello. We were on a budget, and they were very affordable compared to many places. I do a lot of research and comparing before any important decision, and Sweet Harmony was everything I had hoped for in a Trio! They were wonderful! We gave a list of songs (modern or pop songs) and they did a wonderful job of playing. Everyone loved the string renditions! I was a little iffy with booking online, but Tara was a pleasure to work with and communication was always open. We even chose to do the "Song of Fire and Ice" (Game of Thrones Theme) for our recessional song. It was not in the Trio repertoire, but they learned the song within a week or 2 of asking and did a fantastic job! Everything went very smoothly and everyone just loved them! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for this review! We loved playing Game of Thrones for you as well as the rest of the music. So glad you decided to go with Sweet Harmony!