5 Reviews for Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design

I absolutely love Inda. She made my day so special! Her customer service is amazing. She was consistent in making sure she met my expectations and my vision for my wedding day. All my guest raves about the shooters (banana pudding, Nutella, and Oreo) and cake pops. I have always used Inda because she has an eye for attention to detail and her desserts taste amazing! Thank you Inda for another great event!

Profile Picture Tamara, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

You will not be disappointed! I currently live in New Jersey and Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design was my vendor for my vow renewal with 130 guests for our cake, cupcakes, and cookie favors! Inda totally got the vision of the boho winter rustic theme! So modern, amazing attention to detail, and absolutely delicious! You can tell love is behind her work. The cake flavors and icing are sooo AMAZING!!!! I will definitely use again! They also sell on Etsy cupcake toppers and that's a plus for me as I am not a baker at all!!!!

Profile Picture Raiena, 12/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
4.7

She was awesome and the sample box was DELICIOUSLY AMAZING. She is very nice and great with communication. She is honest, and i cant wait til she makes my order as part of the gifts for the wedding party

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture KIARA, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

My wedding cake was AMAZING!!! I was very pleased with the presentation, quality & taste of my wedding cake. The owner was very professional & made my wedding cake exactly how I envisioned it. I will definitely use sweet gypsy desserts again.

Profile Picture April, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Inda was beyond amazing to work with. She is extremely creative and professional. Inda created both our wedding cake and our cupcakes for our reception that was held at a later date, and the quality and appearance of the cupcakes exceeded my wildest expectations. I would definitely recommend working with her!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kasey, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)