Sweet Ginger Cakery Reviews

5 | Collegeville, PA

5 Reviews for Sweet Ginger Cakery

Melissa D. · Married on 01/12/2021

Bridal Shower

We ordered my Bridal Shower cake from Sweet Ginger Cakery and everyone could not stop talking about how it was one of the best cakes they had ever had! Emily let us custom order pretty much everything about the cake, from flavor to design! My husband and I were extremely impressed that the cake was not just delicious but Emily is also a very talented cake decorator. For our next event Sweet Ginger Cakery is going to be our first call!

Sent on 03/26/2021
  • Michelle

Michelle V. · Married on 12/20/2020

Delicious and SO PRETTY!!

We were fortunate enough to use Sweet Ginger Cakery for our Rehearsal Dinner cake and could not have been more thrilled! I was a COVID bride, so after four reschedules I was a bit frantic trying to pull all the pieces together, but Emily came through for us and created a delicious cake that captured the holiday inspired look were were going for without being too 'themey' in look! I had shared during one of our conversations that I liked a bit of shimmer, and she hand painted some of the flowers on our cake with gold! The overall look was so pretty!! She was even able to give us a chocolate fudge cake with WHITE outer frosting! You never would have known the inside was chocolate! It was awesome! Our guests raved about how yummy the cake was and the catering manager for the restaurant where our event was held pulled us aside to get Emily's information for future events!

I would 10/10 recommend Sweet Ginger Cakery to anyone looking for a wedding cake or other occasion cake! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/30/2021

Maureen · Married on 11/23/2020

Wedding shower

We ordered a custom Penn State lemon wedding shower cake from Sweet Ginger. The cake was delicious, very moist and lemony. All of our guests had so many compliments about the taste and the design. Emily was so accommodating and easy to work with, and affordable. Looking forward to the next cake we order from her!

• Laurie

Laurie P. · Married on 12/31/2019

Wedding Cake

Emily did my wedding cake for me and I can’t say enough good things about the experience. She was really great about making my ideas come to life in a beautiful and scrumptious cake. Everyone lucky enough to get a piece commented on the cake and it’s yummy raspberry filling!

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/15/2016

Personalized care!

There aren’t enough words to say how much I love Emily and Sweet Gingery Cakery. She has created delicious masterpieces for all of my children’s birthdays from their first birthday on. I send her crazy requests and she exceeds all expectations, including egg free options! She is so fast in responding, prices are reasonable for the incredible work she does, and while very professional she is genuine in her care for you and your wishes. She is willing to go above and beyond for her clients. I truly can not recommend her enough!