Sweet Artistry Reviews

11 | Southaven, MS

11 Reviews for Sweet Artistry

TRACIE · Married on 05/11/2019

beautiful and tasty!!

Very good with creating a vision for my undetermined wedding cake and cupcakes theme and style. Flavors were vibrant and really delicious. highly recommend !!!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Taylor · Married on 04/22/2017

Shellie is absolutely amazing at what she does! Fair price, DELICIOUS cake & wonderful to work with. I'd recommend her to anyone. She's definitely been my favorite vendor & has made the whole process so fun & easy on me. Thank you so much Shellie!!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Aisha · Married on 05/27/2016

Shellie is very professional and easy to work with. She created both our wedding cake and our groom's cake and she absolutely exceeded our expectations. She helped me to design a cake that fit with our theme and colors perfectly. The handcrafted butterflies were beautiful. Our wedding cake helped to tell our eight year love story because of her creativeness and close attention to detail. And to top it all off, both cakes were DELICIOUS… moist and full of flavor. I can’t wait to eat our topper in one year!!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Jacquelyn · Married on 04/10/2016

Shellie's cakes are simply divine!! She gives you exactly what you envision and if you don't have a vision, she can invent something phenomenal that will not disappoint. I have used her for other occasions and am always 200% satisfied.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Jill · Married on 03/05/2016

I absolutely love sweet artistry! MRS. Shellie is such a sweet lay and she is very flexible with meeting to talk about the cakes.... Letting you try different cakes... Talking and discussing... Her cakes taste amazing and her designs are incredible. Very professional work!! I highly recommend sweet artistry! She made my wedding cake and also my grooms cake! And she also DELIVERED which saved me so much headache!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/24/2015

I absolutely love her cakes. They are so creative and taste delicious. Shellie is my go to lady for any cake for any occasion. You will not go wrong with her cakes. The most creative cake designer and baker that I know. Awesome Job Shells!!

Sent on 01/25/2016

LaTasha · Married on 09/06/2015

Very creative in all her cake designs. Whatever you have in mind Shellie can make it happen!!!

Sent on 01/22/2016

I had no clue of what type of wedding cake I was interested in having for my guest. Shellie started spilling out all types of delicious ideas! She was very patient with me and I trusted her artistry with cake,especially after the taste testing. Shellie made me feel like a true valued customer. I truly enjoyed collaborating with her and would definitely recommend that you try her out

Sent on 01/21/2016

Kara · Married on 07/27/2013

I met Shellie through word of mouth and gave her free range with my cake. Although i did give her my thoughts on what i was looking for. As far as colors and flavors, and design. I wanted roses and calla lillies on the cake in my wedding colors of orange and blue. She hand made every single one of my flowers that she put on the cake. Another one of my must haves was whipped frosting instead of the typical buttercream or fondant. And she was able to do research in order to find a good whipped frosting recipe to use and let me tell you, the cake was amazing. Everyone liked my cake. I highly reccomend Shellie for your wedding day needs.

Sent on 01/30/2016

Candace · Married on 05/04/2013

Sweet Artistry provided the wedding cake and grooms cake for a wedding I was in. Everything was beautiful and tasted AMAZING! The best service, was very helpful to the bride as we taste tested and budgeted with her. Since this wedding, I've used her for my children's birthday cakes and they are always fantastic! They taste amazing and she makes them look absolutely perfect. She always works within the budget I have and has been my saving grace when I waited til the last minute to get in touch with her about needing a cake. I am very fortunate to have crossed paths with this amazing lady! Recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 02/07/2016

Shellie is the ultimate professional with top quality service. Her artistry with cake is amazing! She has the ability to take your ideas and turn it into a wonderful work of art. My daughter's cake was one of a kind both in taste and design. Awesome!

Sent on 01/20/2016