Sweet Art Bake Shop Reviews

16 Reviews for Sweet Art Bake Shop

• Dayna

Dayna · Married on 09/21/2019

Gorgeous Cake!

We found Sweet Art Bake Shop through our wedding venue (preferred vendor). Sierra and her husband run the business and make the most incredible cakes.

A great cake was very important to me and my husband. During our appointment Sierra sat with us and listened to our ideas and gave her input on what style of cake would go best with a summer outdoor venue. She designed a one of a kind cake from the flavors we picked. She was able to incorporate our wedding colors into it and it was incredible!! The only difficult thing about the process was making decisions on what flavors we wanted as they were all so amazingly delicious!!

The final product blew both me and my husband away. To say it was gorgeous is an understatement. The cake was delicious and a hit with our guests! We are so happy we chose them! You will not be disappointed!

(Photography: Erin Shimazu Photography)

Sent on 04/12/2020
  • Gloria

Gloria · Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding cake

I Ordered my wedding cake from here and They made the cake exactly how I wanted it it was beautiful and I got so many compliments on how beautiful it was and how good it tasted we got a chocolate cake with raspberry filling and it was everything I wanted thank you to the owners that are really nice and did a great job!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Sweet Art Bake Shop's reply:

Thank you SO much for your sweet words! I'm so glad to hear that you and your wedding guests were happy with it! Wishing you both a lifetime of a happy marriage!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Gussman · Married on 05/04/2019

Sierra is an ARTIST!

We cannot say enough great things about the work Sierra does with Sweet Art Bake Shop! Our cake was breathtaking, and many of our guests were impressed with her work. We wanted a "starry night" or celestial theme with our cake and she delivered!

The cake tasting and designing meeting was one of the most fun vendor meetings we had attended! Sierra was so attentive to the little details we were requesting and she truly brought our dream cake to life. It was such an enjoyable experience, and our appointment even ran about an hour longer than scheduled because we had stayed longer just to keep talking and having fun with Sierra!

And of course, the cake was DELICIOUS! So happy we got to try a little bit of it at the wedding - even more happy that the guests enjoyed it. There was no cake left to take home! We actually ordered a smaller version of our cake for our anniversary this year, and we are so excited to relive this moment.

THANK YOU, Sierra, for everything you have done and are still doing! Please do yourselves a favor and book with Sierra. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/04/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/20/2018

We Love Sweet Art Bake Shop

Sweet Art Bake Shop (Sierra) did the desserts and cutting cake for our wedding and she and her team did an incredible job.

We had 500 desserts for our wedding including cake pops, cookie dough truffles, pie pops rice krispy bars, and our beautiful wedding cake. When we saw the desserts displayed, we were blown away. When it was time to eat the desserts, we couldn’t get enough! Everything was delicious!

If you’re planning a wedding, or any event for that matter, you’ll be so happy you went with Sweet Art Bake Shop! We definitely are!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2018

Delicious cupcakes with Flair!

Everything about my experience with Sierra was amazing. We gave her our ideas for geeky cupcakes (Harry Potter, Star Wars, Marvel, etc.) and she ran with it and then some. The cupcakes were delicious and SO creative! Everyone was blown away by all of the different individual cupcake designs, and it was an awesome way to showcase our personalities in cake form! :)

Sent on 05/02/2019

Sweet Art Bake Shop's reply:

Thank you so much! I loved all your fun ideas! These were so much fun to make! Looking forward to making more sweets for your family in the future!

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2018

Sierra is INCREDIBLY talented at what she does! My now-husband and I came in with a bit of an odd request -- we had a "nerdy trifecta" themed wedding, meaning that we wanted three different series/fandoms represented in our wedding, and one way that we wanted to try working all of them in was through our cake. Sierra got us in for a design planning meeting several months before the wedding where we were able to not only taste the delicious cake flavors available to us, but also start chatting about the design and let Sierra sketch up her thoughts. What she came up with for our Hunger Games, Harry Potter, and Lord of the Rings-themed cake took into account all three of our requests and made it an actual work of art. I'm attaching a photo because the cake was too breathtaking not to share! Several guests asked us if the cake was a prop (since it was so elaborate), and the look on their faces when we told them no, the entire thing was actually edible, was hilarious. We felt bad cutting into it at the cake cutting because we didn't want to take away from its beauty! But in the end, we got to enjoy some delicious cake, and it certainly wasn't just an afterthought of a dessert. It had our guests talking and was a fantastic representation of everything we'd asked for. Oh, did I mention that I'm usually not a huge fan of chocolate-on-chocolate cake (I know, unpopular opinion!), but Sierra's recipe actually had me savoring it and craving more?! SO GOOD. Seriously the best chocolate cake I'd ever had, and all her other flavors were so tasty, too. Thank you, Sierra!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Sweet Art Bake Shop's reply:

Aww... that is the best review! Thank you SO much for taking the time to write all that! Your idea was so unique and I'm so glad that I was able to bring your vision to life!

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2018

Best cake I’ve ever had

Sweet art bake shop did the most amazing job on my wedding cake! It was not only the best red velvet cake I've ever had but also the most beautiful cake I've ever seen! I'd give them 100 stars if I could. I was one of those brides who liked everything but had no idea what I wanted and Sierra was so great with helping me figure out exactly what It was I wanted. I couldn't be happier!! Thank you Sweet Art Bake Shop!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Sweet Art Bake Shop's reply:

Hi Jessica! Thank you so much! I loved making your cake! Wishing you and Mike lots of love and happiness! - Sierra

Brittany · Married on 05/27/2017

Sierra was phenomenal! Her desserts are delicious and beautiful. She did our whole dessert bar for our wedding and it looked picture perfect! She was so professional and didn't make a single mistake. I couldn't be any happier!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Katie · Married on 03/04/2017

Sierra's cakes were amazing and she was just as nice to work with along the way. From the initial consultation and tasting where we were able to sample some of her more popular cupcakes, to the day of the weeding were everything looked so beautiful! We left some flowers on the table for her to use, and she worked her magic to create a beautiful display of our delicious cupcakes and cake. Try the cookie dough cake, its the real deal!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Sweet Art Bake Shop's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words Chris & Katie! Wishing you a lifetime of love!

Cynthia · Married on 01/22/2017

Ordered a cutting cake, cupcakes, fruit tarts and pie pops and they were a hit!! The moment that we opened the dessert table all of the desserts were gone!! Everyone loved all of her desserts by fiance and I LOVED the flavor our our wedding cake. we order a mocha and it was delicious! Everyone kept asking use bout them and where they can get more! Sierra is also super nice and helps you get your vision on what you want for your wedding!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Sweet Art Bake Shop's reply:

That was such a sweet review! Thank you so very much for your kind words! I wish you a very happy marriage!

Shayla · Married on 12/03/2016

When my then boyfriend and I began discussing engagement and marriage I realized I really didn't know much about planning a wedding or what it would cost so I decided to start researching. The best way to research would be going to bridal shows with vendors, that's where I found Sierra. Sierra was sweet and friendly, her sweetness only surpassed by her amazing desserts. EVERYTHING and I mean everything was delicious!! I tried most, if not all of her cupcakes and they were honestly the best I've ever had. Better than Nothing Bunt cakes or any of the other popular bakeries people use that were also at the expo. Every other expo I went to after that Sierra was there. I would have whatever friend I went with that time try her desserts with the same reaction, they were the best! I even had my now husband who doesn't like desserts try them at an expo, and he ended up eating 3 mini cupcakes. I was shocked because that's unheard of and when he saw the look on my face replied with, "what? They're really good!" When I booked my venue I called her to confirm she was still available and book my date. My dessert table at my wedding was gorgeous and elaborate! People LOVED the desserts, I had so many people tell me how awesome they were. I recommend Sierra with Sweet Art Bake shop to anyone and everyone! Sierra and her husband are the nicest people, have the best desserts, at the best prices!!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Sweet Art Bake Shop's reply:

Thank you so much Kayla for your sweet words! I'm so happy to hear that you loved your desserts! Looking forward to making more cakes & sweets for your family in the future :)

I recently had Sierra make my cupcakes and cake for my wedding in Camarillo a few weeks ago. I cannot even begin to describe how grateful I am that I chose her for this important piece of our wedding. I have gotten COUNTLESS compliments about how AMAZING our cupcakes were at our wedding. Out of all the vendors I chose, this is one that I have absolutely zero complaints about. Not only were the cupcakes incredibly tasty, but they looked adorable too! I highly, highly recommend that you order your desserts through Sweet Art Bake Shop. The prices were very affordable and Sierra was nothing short of professional. Best decision I made during my wedding planning process! Thank you SO much, Sweet Art Bake Shop!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/22/2015

Sierra at Sweet Art Bake Shop was so wonderful. She not only let us design our own wedding cake but allowed for us to get creative with the flavors! Our cake was very simple in design but the simplicity was exactly what we wanted. Sierra made out cake exactly as we discussed…the flavors were out of this world…and the ease of working with her made our wedding perfect. Its been a month since out wedding and I keep getting people asking me who did our cake and can they get her contact information. I highly recommend Sweet Art Bake Shop and can't wait to order my next cake from Sierra!!!

Sent on 06/29/2015
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 04/18/2015

Sierra is amazing! We hired Sweet Art for our Wedding dessert buffet with some unique wedding cakes - 2 Stanley Cups with the LA Kings logo! GKG! Our first meeting with Sierra was so fun! She had cupcakes for us to taste & we went over ALL the many options she had. One thing that stood out was how excited she was to do it! It showed us that she really cared & wanted to make this special for us & knowing that she is having fun while doing it shows that she is passionate about her work. The cakes & all the desserts came out beautifully & our guests loved all the tasty treats! They were delicious!! I've since ordered cupcakes for a birthday & can't wait for another reason to order some more!

Sent on 11/19/2015
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 06/16/2018

We found Sweet Art Bake Shop at a bridal show and fell in love with their designs. Sierra met with us for a tasting - ALL of the cakes were delicious! She then went through an entire process with us to create a one-of-a-kind cake designed just for us. I love the attention to detail that she puts into her cakes. We love Disney and had a few hidden Mickeys in our cake, which Sierra was more than happy to incorporate into our design. We can't wait to have more events so we can order more cake from Sweet Art Bake Shop.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Sweet Art Bake Shop's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Melanie! I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! Looking forward to working with you again for any other upcoming celebrations!

Stephanie · Married on 12/18/2016

We hired Sweet Art Bake Shop to provide cupcakes and a small cake for our wedding. We couldn't have been happier. The flavors were AMAZING. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how great the cupcakes were, including the selection. Sierra made 10 different flavors, including: chocolate chip cookie dough, peanut butter cup, churro, dole whip, Oreo, s'mores, and others. She was great about working with our Disney theme and thought of flavors that you could find at Disneyland. I will definitely be hiring her for future parties!

Sent on 01/24/2017