Swank Desserts Reviews

28 | Charleston, SC

28 Reviews for Swank Desserts

Ashley · Married on 02/15/2015

Danetra was wonderful to work with! She made AMAZING cupcakes and cutting cake for our wedding. The hard part was deciding on what flavors we wanted. I would recommend Swank Desserts to everyone!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Gillian · Married on 04/08/2017

I would highly highly recommend swank dessert for your wedding or any other event. We had the best experience!! Sadly we did not get to do a tasting before the weddingbut I knew from swank's website/instagram that it was going to be great. Danetra worked with me by asking my likes and dislikes to pick a wedding cake flavor. Ended up being a vanilla and mixed berry cake and it the best tasting and cutest cake I've ever seen! We got a smaller size and I'm so sad that there as none left over! I also wanted some different flavor cupcakes and they were all such a huge hit. My dad is gluten free and dairy free and danetra was even able to accommodate that with some yummy macaroons that guests gobbled up so quickly I almost didn't get to try one. The dessert set up was also done so promptly and looked amazing. Can't wait to see the pictures of it! Danetra always responded quickly and professionally throughout the process. I would recommended to anyone, we were extremely happy with Swank desserts!!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Patty · Married on 05/18/2018

Super tasty cake and cupcakes. Loved the flavors and we had a lots of compliments on how good the cake was. We can't wait to order a smaller version of our cake to celebrate our 1 year anniversary!

Sent on 06/01/2018