Swan Club On The Harbor Reviews

Swan Club On The Harbor 3
Swan Club On The Harbor 4
Swan Club On The Harbor 5

Caterina · Married on 08/16/2008

Everyone was great there. I didn't have to ask for a thing! The food was great and the staff was amazing! I love them!

Sent on 11/17/2008

Cathy · Married on 06/13/2008

I can not say enough! Joe was an amazing matre'd! Our bridal attendant took great care of us all night!! The service was excellent, food was delicious. The room looked amazing and they took care of every detail I asked for!

Sent on 11/03/2008

C · Married on 10/06/2007

Although my wedding needed to be in Florida due to family illness, and I couldn't have actual wedding at the Swan Club, we did have our very large engagement party there and it was fabulous. We just also had my nieces sweet 16 there (I had my sweet 16 there) we had my sisters surprise 40 birthday there and they never disappoint. It's a family fav!!! The grounds are spectacular, food unbelievable and all the service is bar none.

Sent on 12/05/2013

Theresa · Married on 05/26/2002

I would highly recommend. The staff was very knowledgible and helpful. The hall and grounds were impeccibly kept and beautiful. Food was fantastic. Wonderful place for a party especially a wedding.

Sent on 09/28/2008

Mindy · Married on 07/03/2014

We are so glad we chose Swan Club for our wedding 7.3.14!!! We fell in love at our first viewing. The grounds are maintained so beautifully and every question and request was met promptly and professionally. We had never considered having our wedding on a Thursday until an incredible rate was offered, which was greatly appreciated with considering our budget. Working with our maître d Joseph was a true pleasure and we never had any doubts he would run our wedding day smoothly and perfectly. Then when the unplanned did occur and everyone was stuck in traffic getting to the wedding, bride, groom, and guests, Joseph and his team were ready to jump into action for converting our reception hall into a ceremony room and then back again ready for reception. He remained calm and helpful, which set us at ease amongst the stress. I had heard great things about Swan Club in the months leading up to our event, and everyone was right! The food is delicious and extremely generous in the portions given. They know what they are doing and have mastered all aspects of hosting events. We loved that everything was included, organized, professional, and most importantly, taken care of: ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, the cake, the bar, the set up and clean up, the schedule, etc. We will forever think of Swan Club fondly especially when we look at our beautiful pictures!

Sent on 07/23/2014

I got to the Swan Club from a chance referral and I'm so happy that I did. Their staff was so professional but personable. Their pricing was reasonable and affordable and highly competitive. I'm so happy I went with them and I'd do it again.
    People are still talking about the food, it was so good. I'm a bit sad I wasn't able to be at the cocktail hour. The selections are great and they will work with your requests. The cake made me weary at first but it was so good. The bartenders were skillful enough and made my specialty drinks perfectly.
    The ceremony was beautiful and had an outdoor feeling without actually being outdoors and braving the elements and any possible bugs. They decorate the ceremony for you and the floral arrangements are beautiful.
    My maitre'd was able to handle any and everything that came her way and I'm so grateful for it. She and my bridal attendant helped ease my mind and made everything easy for me. They have common sense and they really do care about it being a great event.
    I had the perfect wedding and I thank the Swan Club for a large part of it.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Sally · Married on 10/20/2012

We had our wedding here on October 20, 2012 in the Contessa Room. We were happy with everything on the evening of our wedding. We had a couple of miscommunications in the weeks just before the wedding about costs, and my DH and I were both getting a little concerned - to be fair, the stress of the Wedding Planning Process was also getting to us. We had no reason to worry. On the night of our wedding, everyone (Michael, Sandra, Lori, Stephanie, Chloe, and all of our attendants, bartenders, servers) was extremely professional, kind, and focused on making our event perfect. Management went out of its way to help us make our wedding weekend perfect at the last minute and worked together wonderfully with our other vendors to make it all happen.

I continue to get compliments from our guests about how great the food and service was at the Swan Club. I am happy to report that I did eat at my own wedding thanks to our bridal attendant bringing us one of everything (literally) throughout the night, and the food was great. The wedding cake they provided was absolutely delicious and gorgeous. The grounds are beautiful - if your guests need to step outside, they are in pretty gardens with water and flowers everywhere - not a parking lot on a busy street like some other venues.

One of the many reasons I wanted to have my wedding here was because they have been in business for so long and do so many weddings that their professionalism is unmatched. For our size wedding (100 people), budget (not Platinum Weddings but not Paper Plates Affairs), needs (we planned long-distance from LA and wanted a venue as full-service as possible), and style (both DH and I are picky, detail-oriented, and wanted somewhere classic and simple and traditional) there is a limited field of venues that would have worked and at its price point, the Swan Club is without a question the best and only choice from its field.

Sent on 11/04/2012

Desireé · Married on 09/02/2012

In March 2012, my fiancé and I visited and explored the Swan Club as our possible wedding venue and we immediately knew that we wanted to get married there. The landscaping and the ambiance are impeccable! The garden is always well-manicured and encounter with the knowledgeable staff is always friendly,
    On the day of our 9/2/12 3:30pm wedding, I arrived at Swan Club and was greeted by Nelson (our maître D). He introduced me to Lori my bridal assistant who was equally professional, patient and knowledgeable (just to mention a few attributes about them…) They both immediately assured me that the day was mine and that I’d enjoy every minute of it. That I did!
    Lori escorted me upstairs to the bridal suite and, she and Nelson had been checking with me periodically to make sure that I didn’t need anything. The food, water and drinks kept coming, and they also proved to be helpful to our other wedding vendors by answering their questions and meeting their needs. Lori voluntarily gave block by block turn direction to the Swan Club to the lost family/guests. As a result, this bride ran a bit late for the ceremony, and Nelson (maître D) had the very brilliant idea to switch the cocktail hour to before the ceremony. It worked out better, because the guests got to be comfortable and not starve during the ceremony.
    Dennis and I really enjoyed the wide selection of entrées to choose from. Our guests also raved about the food at cocktail hour and reception dinner, the ambiance and the beautiful garden. At the end of the night, Dennis and I concluded that Nelson, Lori and the rest of the Swan Club and far exceeded our high expectations. Thank you Swan Club!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Our Wedding Day was Saturday, July 14th 2012, and the Swan Club made our day perfect! The reception was in the Camelot Room which has gorgeous views of the gardens. The guests can enjoy the gardens from their seat or they can even stroll through the grounds themselves (highly recommended, very romantic). We used the gardens as a backdrop for our photos and the came out amazing! The ambiance of the cocktail room and reception room was perfect... Ornate, yet not at all gaudy. The food was outrageous and many guests I spoke to after the wedding raved as well. My bridal attendant Evelyn and the Maitre'd Joseph attended to our every need, including going to PC Richards for us to purchase an ipod dock for our "After Party" at the hotel because we had forgotten ours. The value of the Swan Club is impeccable. We had actually went to a wedding the year prior at the Swan Club, and we were impressed! We booked soon after we were engaged, and we are sure someone from our wedding will do the same in the future! We can't wait to go back!

Sent on 08/17/2012

Jouleni · Married on 06/15/2012

In November my husband and I visited numerous venues but we knew our search was over when we found The Swan Club. We fell in love with the ambiance of the location and the beautiful views. Even on rainy days the location still looked beautiful.
    Our wedding was last month on June 15 and to this day our family is still raving about the food and venue. So many guests have told us it was one of the most beautiful weddings they have ever been to. Our Maitre D' Agim was AMAZING and our day could not have gone so smoothly without him. He was there every step of the way. He was extremely helpful and was always ready to do anything for my husband and I. I do not know my bridal attendant's name as she disappeared here and there during the night but that is okay because Agim was so helpful that I felt well taken care of despite her absence. My husband and I were extremely happy with his attentiveness and service, he truly accommodated to each of our needs.
    My only suggestion is if you want to enjoy cocktail hour food, I suggest you ask a family member to make a plate for you. One of my concerns for the wedding was being able to enjoy the food we are paying for, but I was assured a plate would be made for me. However, when I asked the bridal attendant to make a plate to go with everything I was disappointed to find only four items from cocktail hour. Now all I hear about is how good the cocktail hour was. I wish I could have tried a bit of everything from cocktail hour but I am glad my guests really enjoyed it.
    Aside from this minor mishap, everything else was PERFECT! The dinner was amazing, especially the shrimp scampi. Everyone loved the Peach Malba dessert as well.
    I am very grateful to have picked the Swan Club to host our very special day and definitely recommend this venue for any type of event. The staff was very professional and everything was extremely organized. Swan Club exceeded my expectations and I certainly plan to have more events here in the future.

Sent on 07/26/2012
  • Lisamarie

Lisamarie · Married on 05/26/2012

We LOVED our venue. They were so helpful and accommodating! We worked with Sandra and we are so grateful for all her hard work

Sent on 01/07/2013
  • Airon

Airon · Married on 04/28/2012

THANK YOU SWAN CLUB!! Great food and Great Service on our wedding day! we greatly appreciate it!!
    we highly recommend you to our friends and families!! more power!! =)

Sent on 06/05/2012

Kathleen · Married on 08/29/2010

They were great, best value for the money. Backdrop is AMAZING for pictures. extremely nice and helpful.

Sent on 12/07/2010

Rebecca · Married on 06/05/2016

The Swan Club was absolutely gorgeous. Our wedding was on June 5th, 2016. It was a cloudy/ rainy day and our ceremony was supposed to be outside but we were inside instead and it was absolutely mesmerizing. The windows were open, with high ceilings and a very open concept feel. Chelsea, our bridal attendant, was beyond wonderful. She made sure that when my husband got there he and his groomsmen were taken care of. She made sure that all us gals had everything we needed. She made the day flow so wonderfully she even bustled my dress. When it was time for pictures, if my husband and I needed a drink, she made sure we had one and was there for anything we needed. Our overall experience at the Swan club was a positive one.

Sent on 08/15/2017

The space was absolutely breath taking and everyone at this venue was amazing with their responsiveness to setting up an appointment. Additionally they were very reasonably priced.

Sent on 08/16/2014

Gali · Married on 08/31/2013

The Swan Club was an absolutely gorgeous venue for our August wedding. The temperature cooperated and I'm sure our photos in the garden will be stunning. The Swan Club not only provided the location for our ceremony and reception, but also provided delicious/plentiful food and even the wedding cake which made our planning super easy.

The bridal attendant (thanks Diana!) was a huge help in keeping my groom and myself apart before the ceremony, and with keeping my dress in place for photos.

The event coordinator (thanks Sandra!) was also very helpful in answering any questions that we had prior to the event, and making our big day so special.

Thank you!

Sent on 09/06/2013

Anna · Married on 06/30/2013

We had our wedding on June 30, 2013 at the Swan Club. The attention to every little detail was taken care of, they made it so easy to relax and enjoy our wonderful day. The food was outstanding and the cake was absolutely scrumptious. We were very satisfied with everything from the beautiful ceremony to the outdoor patio set up for cocktail hour, the view that over looked the garden and the decor was delightful. The staff was on point not one want that was not met and surpassed.

Mr. and Mrs. Kwiatkoski,

Sent on 12/26/2013

Corinna · Married on 04/19/2013

There is so much to say about the Swan Club. To start, my husband and I fell in love with the location at first sight. The building is lovely, and there are multiple rooms of different sizes. What really sold us were the fabulous gardens. We were very insistent on having a minimal cocktail hour, and Stephanie found us menu that was exactly what we had hoped for, and even included an ice cream bar. Our maitre d', Agim, was so helpful before, during and after the wedding; he kept things running smoothly and on time and paid attention to all the details that we didn't have time for. The food there is delicious as well, so it's easy to say that the Swan Club provides the whole package. The only non-positive thing I might point out is that one of the bridal suites has a bit of a damp smell, probably from Sandy or other storms, but I spent all of 10 minutes in that room the whole night, so it was really a non-issue.

The best example of how flexible, attentive and wonderful the entire staff at the Swan Club is, was shown when I forgot my bouquet at the hotel. We were in a crunch for time, and while I had someone rushing back to get the flowers, my bridal attendant and the manager quickly got some flowers put together for me in an instant so that we could start taking portraits in the garden. That quick response by the Swan Club's staff shows how dedicated everyone there is to providing a wonderful experience for the customer. I would happily recommend the Swan Club over and over again for any event.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2010

WOW! What can I say about the Swan Club?? When I think about them I get this warm feeling inside. They helped me more than my own family members. The prices are amazingly reasonable and these people put they're heart into serving you. The compund is out of a disney fairy tale. I could not ask for more. Though I wish they could have allowed us to come a little earlier. Our event started at 5:30 and they allowed our party to arrive at 2:30 pm. But because they are literally the best in the industry that doesnt affect them at all. All my love to Jordanna, Vanessa and sweet Christina. xoxo

Sent on 11/18/2010

Kinga · Married on 09/18/2010

The Swan Club offers perfectly manicured lawns overlooking a lake, with many trees, flowers, and photo opportunities. They are always on top of their game even when there are several weddings going on at the same time. I would recommend having your reception in the garden room which has it's own private bathrooms so you don't have to run into guests from the other events happening during yours.
    Our Maitre D was Sandra and my bridal attendant was Kristin and between the two of them they made sure everything ran smoothly regardless of the fact that there were several events happening at the same time, including a party in the Garden room right before my event began. By the time my ceremony started in the pavillion, my reception room was cleared of the previous party and my room was set up for MY reception.
    My bridal attendant was such a huge help! The day goes by so fast and i didn't realize that I wouldn't have time to check up on things myself, Kristin was waiting for me right outside my limo as soon as I arrived, brought over the flower bouqets as soon as they were delivered, and helped me carry my dress. I relly didn't even think I needed a bridal attendant, but the day of, I was glad she was there!
    The food was great...everyone raved about the steak they had, and the dessert selection was fantastic.
    I recommend the swan Club for any wedding or party as they are very efficient and professional.

Sent on 10/01/2010

Nhi · Married on 05/03/2014

3.5

I had my wedding here last month and I absolutely loved it! The flowers were all blooming and beautiful as ever! It was an absolutely perfect day. Rebecca and Sandra were on top of things all day! I did not worry about a thing because Rebecca was always there bringing us food and holding up my dress. She even held my lipstick! My husband was going to set up the morning of but Sandra stopped him before he could start and set everything up perfectly. All of my guests loved the food and open bar. Our guests loved that there was an option to go outside to the gazebo and walk along the flower paths. Thank you for making our day one we will always remember!

Sent on 06/11/2014
  • F

freddie · Married on 06/17/2012

Joseph is amazing; he made our day. We are beyond satisfied with the quality and service the Swan Club staff provided. The food was delicious and the attention to detail was on point. All our guests loved every minute of our special day and we could not have wanted anything less. Thank you. - Mr. & Mrs. Ramos

Sent on 08/15/2012

Glenda Hernandez · Getting married on 06/14/2020

Very professional. Very beautiful place.

We only asked about their pricing and viewed the whole establishment. It’s super beautiful!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Chris · Married on 06/11/2016

Nice location and the staff are great.

Sent on 12/28/2016

sandra · Married on 08/22/2015

Me and my fiance are getting married there on the 22 of august 2015 and we cant wait the place is beautiful i worked with vanessa and she was a wonderful person to work with

Sent on 07/11/2015