Swan Club On The Harbor Reviews

Swan Club On The Harbor 3
Swan Club On The Harbor 4
Swan Club On The Harbor 5

Karen · Married on 08/02/2015

This place was just amazing! Great service, helpful, good price, beautiful gardens, & great food. Ceremony, cocktail hour & reception was wonderful! A wedding dream that delivered! Best wedding ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Highly recommended! Love the Swan Club!
    Mother of the bride! Karen, Bethpage

Sent on 08/19/2015

Swan Club On The Harbor's reply:

Thanks for your kind words Karen! It was our pleasure to host your daughters wedding. Sandra and her team looked working with you to make the day perfect! We hope to see you again soon!

Sasha · Married on 07/25/2015

I recently got married at the swan club. Joseph, and Eva my bridal attendant were excellent in making sure everything ran smoothly on the day of my wedding.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Our wedding day July 5th 2015 at The Swan Club was absolutely amazing and even exceeded my expectations. Joseph, our maître d, was a pleasure to work with you from the start. Throughout the wedding planning, he always answered our questions right away and made everything as stress free as possible.
    On the day of our wedding, Joseph and Michelle my bridal attendant were extremely attentive and both went above and beyond to make sure we were ok and everything ran smoothly. We received tons of compliments on how great the food was and how beautiful the grounds were. When I first arrive at The Swan Club, I know that’s the place I want to have my wedding and that blew my expectation away everything was exceptional.
    The only have one event at a time so everyone that came to our wedding have the whole place for themselves. At the Cocktail hour everyone was raving of how tasty the food was and the service was exceptional. Our guest are asking how they can go back there, everyone keep tell us that’s the Best Place the ever went for a Wedding.
    The price and quality of The Swan Club cannot be compare from other places. My Husband and I will like to thank the Swan Club for making our wedding day a spectacular and joyful evening. We're so happy with our decision to get married at the Swan Club, and would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

ANTONIO & LAKSHMI

Sent on 07/30/2015

Kristen · Married on 06/06/2015

I am so glad that we chose The Swan Club for our wedding ceremony & reception location. The grounds were spectacular for our photos, the ceremony was beautiful, the service & food were outstanding! Our Maitre D, Joseph was on top of everything. Both of our familes commented on how great he was. He even took notes on the food I liked since I am super picky and they brought me plates of everything I loved. My bridal attendant (forgive me I forget her name) was also fantastic. Anytime I needed something, she was right there. I had asked Joseph a few days before the wedding to get a mini sugar free cheesecake for my very pregnant diabetic sister in law for the viennesee hour and they gave her a full sized one which they delivered right to her. Those were the kind of details that made our night so special.

I would recommend this venue to anyone and hope to attend many more events there in the future! There was another party going on and we didnt even notice them. The price and value of this venue is unbeatable (especially for. Sat night in June!)

Sent on 06/28/2015

Angie · Married on 05/10/2015

I am in love with Swan Club. One of the best secrets of Long Island. The venue grounds are gorgeous with the real life swans and vibrant flowers which are perfect for wedding day pictures. After my husband saw the outside he said our search is over. Lets book now and that is exactly what we did. We booked the same day we visited. Our wedding was on Mothers Day May 10th 2015. My husband and I worked with Joseph as our maitre'd and Michelle as my bridal attendant. They were with us at all times throughout the wedding day. They made sure we were happy and satisfied. I had the ceremony at the Swan Club as well and it was breathtaking. The chef is amazing...food was abundant and tasteful. Family and friends are still talking about the food and most of all the location. Happy to recommend This venue..you will get your money worth and so much more. Thank you SWAN CLUB!!!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 11/02/2014

We love the swan club! What a beautiful place with beautiful people! We are still glowing from our wedding!

From the first day, we me Patty and fell in love with her and the space. Patty answered all of our questions, offered us a drink while we were talking, walked us around the grounds, and accommodated all of our requests. That day we fell in love with the place and booked it right there and then. They congratulated us with a mimosa!

When we met Sandra, our maître d', we loved her from the start. Our experience with her felt like she was part of our family. We loved meeting her. She helped us with setting up our vision for the wedding and making sure all our needs were met. She even helped us pick out how to decorate our cake.

Right before the wedding, Sandra stayed late although swan club was closing for the night so my parents could see the swan club.

On the day of the wedding, everything went so smoothly. My bridal attendant, Eva, was amazing. She felt like a big sister. Again, she felt like family. She made everything so easy! We had a beautiful night!

Our guests were absolutely floored with the wedding. The ceremony in the pavilion was gorgeous, the cocktail hour was amazing, the reception was so comfortable and fun. I heard many of my guests say they were surprised there was a whole meal after the cocktail hour because there was so much food and it was so good! Everyone was well fed and danced all night.

We made a request for the bride to have duck even though we didn't put it in the menu, and they told us "we know you wanted the duck, so we gave it to you and gave you everything else, too! We. Were. Floored. They were so thoughtful and generous. Eva and Sandra packed up the left over food for us to take home since we had so much. Even extra cake! Everything was labeled with hearts and our new titles.

To all at the swan club, THANK YOU!!! It was a dream come true! We love you all like family.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2014

This venue was exceptional we got married on 10/10-14 and we are still getting calls from family and friends that the food was outrageous and the cocktail hour was superb. The grounds were perfect and the staff was so attentive . My maître D Sandra was wonderful from the moment I arrived she helped me with my dress , took care of my dress when it wouldn't bustle and made sure I was comfortable always . Emily my bridal attendant greeted me with a big hug and was such a great help she even carried my lipgloss in her pocket at all times and always made sure I had a drink/ food even made sure she reminded me to goto the ladies room. The service was phenomenal I felt like a true princess. Everything was amazing and I would do it all over again if I had the chance .the ceremony was on grounds and was beautiful as well . As far as other weddings well there was another wedding going on and i had no idea you never see any of the other guest ! Beautiful love it I dreamt a fairy tale and it all came true . Sandra was also great with the nervous groom they were all a pleasure to work with . Thank you swan club !!!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Janet · Married on 09/21/2014

This venue is absolutely gorgeous! The staff is excellent! Our wedding here was perfect!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Chloe · Married on 09/19/2014

Our wedding day at The Swan Club was absolutely amazing and even exceeded my expectations. Joseph, our maitre d, was a pleasure to work with from the start. Throughout the wedding planning he always answered our questions right away and made everything as stress free as possible. On the day of our wedding, Joseph and Catina (my bridal attendant) were extremely attentive and both went above and beyond to make sure we were ok and everything ran smoothly. Even one of my bridesmaids who just had her wedding a month before commented on how blown away she was with their service and wished hers had been as good. We received tons of compliments on how good the food was and how beautiful the grounds were. When first looking at The Swan Club, I was hesitant because it's not one event at a time, but there were other weddings/parties going on in other rooms at the same time as mine and I never even noticed. The price and quality of The Swan Club can't be beat. We're so happy with our decision to get married there and would highly recommend it!

Sent on 10/28/2014

The Swan Club is a beautiful placve to have a reception. The people are very professional, the food are delicious but the best of all are the gardens; those are so beautiful!!!! I got married on August this year and we had beautiful wheather!!! the cocktail hour was in the gardens. It was so much fun! totally unforgettable. They also made the experience very easy. You go beforehand, pick up everything, give the seating chart and any decorations, so the day of the event is worries free. The only thing I didnt like much is that is mandatory to hire an assistant and mine was terrible! they changed my room and she didnt told me and I went in and there was another bride and her family getting changed!! she didnt even noticed when I left! but besides that everything was great and I will totally recommend this venbue for any event! the owners are great!!!!!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Daniel · Married on 06/08/2014

June 8th,2014 , We had our Wedding there and the we had it in the Camelot room and our Banquet Manager Joe Did A Amazing Job from Start to Finish very Professional and Top Notch Service for me and my wife and everyone in Our Wedding Party and The Food was Spectacular never ending and everything to accommodate us Amazing menu Everything Delicious .. The Grounds were perfectly maintained and Our guest still rave about our wedding day @ the Swan club .. From the staff and everyone there Nothing But 5 Star Service From them .. thank you once again Elsy & Daniel 06/08/2014
    would also like to thank Warren for Booking Our wedding also and all the special things that he offered for making our wedding day that very special and Big Applause for Joe .. Amazing Job to the staff and valet for Being very attentive ..

Sent on 11/06/2014

jewel · Married on 05/25/2014

I got married at the Swan Club Sunday May 25, 2014. Right away I knew that I had picked the best wedding venue. From the moment that I arrived Sandra, my maître d and Emely my bridal assistant did not disappoint. I could tell that they had be doing this for a while. They were professional, attentive and understanding during my short bridezilla meltdown when I first arrived. They were reassuring and made everything run so smoothly. I appreciated that everything was on time- like clockwork. As a military girl, that was a big plus for me. The grounds were absolutely gorgeous. I cannot tell you how many guests came up to me raving about the beautiful grounds. Many asked "how did you find this place?". The grounds were a paradise for picture taking. Emely, my bridal assistant, kept my glass full the whole day, attentive to my every need. She even brought us over food from the cocktail hour as we were taking pictures. The CH food was ravishing. I was impressed by how organized Sandra conducted my wedding, she didn't miss a beat and stayed on top of everything. The reception food and cake was delicious. Guests were raving about how beautiful my wedding was and the delicious food. Words cannot express how grateful I am to the Swan Club for making my day so special. I literally felt like a queen getting the royal treatment. I will forever be indebted to Sandra, Emely and the Swan Club for literally orchestrating the best day of my life. It was worth every penny paid and more!

Sent on 07/28/2014

laura · Married on 05/17/2014

Our wedding at the Swan Club exceeded our expectations. We booked the Camelot room, which was spacious with a big dance floor and windows that overlooked the gardens. The Swan Club has beautiful grounds that were great for taking pictures of our wedding. Our maître d’, Joe, was extremely friendly and helpful. He was a big part of the planning process, gave us great suggestions and promptly answered all questions, right up to the wedding day. During our reception, Joe always made sure we had more than enough food and a drink in our hands all night long. Gizmo, our bridal attendant took great care of me. She was always there right beside me helping me with my lipstick, holding my flowers, and fixing my dress. We would highly recommend them as they both made our wedding day stress free. Our guests are still talking about how delicious the food was and the seafood boat was an amazing addition to our cocktail hour. We would highly recommend the Swan Club to our family and friends for their next event.

Laura and Michael

Sent on 04/30/2015

Minerva · Married on 04/15/2014

I just had my daughter's sweet sixteen birthday party at the Swan Club. It was wonderful.
    The food was great and all the employees were helpful and friendly, Epecially our Maitre D
    (Sandra) was outstanding,

Sent on 04/16/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 03/08/2014

My husband and I had THE BEST experience with the Swan Club. We worked with Michael (manager) on our initial contract and was assigned to Joseph (maitre'd) and Kendra (bridal attendant). From beginning to end, everyone was very responsive, professional and flexible.

The two weeks leading up to the wedding were quite stressful, but Joseph was very responsive to email and allayed any fears/anxieties we had about the set up. Anything we requested, he said, "Sure! No problem!" with a smile on his face. (Disclaimer: Obviously you need to be realistic here...they won't accommodate anything/everything.) He was also very accommodating to our requests (such as candle settings, ceremony set up, open bar requests, etc.). My father told me he pulled Joseph aside at the end of the night to personally thank him for his attention to detail and for putting together such a lovely (and lively) event!

The value of services rendered was also phenomenal. The ceremony space is very well decorated, so no additional flowers or decorations are needed. The grounds are beautiful (even in winter!) so again - it really helped set up the ambiance and mood of our party. Our guests are still raving about the delicious food (especially the pastrami!) so we know we got our money's worth!

I HIGHLY recommend the Swan Club and we hope to celebrate many more of life's milestones here.

Sent on 03/13/2014

Tracy · Married on 01/04/2014

Excellent food. Very attentive staff. My guests are still talking about it. Very affordable. Wonderful time.

Sent on 01/27/2014

Randi · Married on 11/10/2013

The Swan Club hosted our wedding last Sunday, November 10th. My experience with the Swan Club and their staff was amazing from the beginning. Our original tour with Stephanie a year ago certainly sealed the deal and we could not stop thinking about the beautiful grounds at this venue. We were extremely lucky to get Joseph as our Maitre D, he was very knowledgeable and helpful in answering our questions and was very accommodating. As a controlling Bride I felt at ease leaving the day in Joseph's hands! I also have to mention Dianna my bridal attendant, who I feel went above and beyond to make sure I was calm, happy, and hydrated! Thank you Diana!

The entire day felt organized and easy. The Swan Club put together an elegant affair that my guests are still talking about. The food was also delicious. Thank you again to Joseph and the Swan Club for making a day we will never forget.

If you are a bride looking to book your wedding, definitely check out the Swan Club and the Camelot room!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Rashima · Married on 11/09/2013

On 11/9/13, My husband and I had our wedding at the Swan Club. I was confident everything would run smoothly but the venue definitely exceeded my expectations. The food during the cocktail hour and dinner was great ! All our family and guests raved about the tasty food ! Some guests even took doggy bags home ! Our cake tasted and looked amazing. Though we brought in our cake topper and ribbon for the cake, the staff added touches of rose petals and roses around the cake. Literally everyone got out of their seats to take pictures of the cake. I have never seen anything like it before.

The staff was friendly and helpful. Our maître d Joseph and bridal attendant Rebecca were awesome ! My husband and I cannot express how grateful we are that we chose the Swan Club to celebrate our marriage

Sent on 11/24/2013

BEAUTIFUL grounds. DELICIOUS food. Wonderful and accommodating staff especially Sandra, who was our Maitre D!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Katie · Married on 10/11/2013

We had our reception at the Swan Club in October 2013. She quality of service was outstanding. Everything was perfect. They are incredibly accommodating and go out of their way to make sure that everything is perfect. Our Maitre' D was Sandra. She was incredible!! I had done my own centerpieces to save money and Sandra was nice enough to do all of the set up for my centerpieces. She even did extra things like added flowers to our wedding cake and made a heart shape our of the flower petals I had bought on our personal table. The food was absolutely wonderful and the staff was as well. It was a fantastic spot and I can't find anything that I didn't like.
    Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/10/2013

jocelyn · Married on 09/28/2013

This place was AWESOME! Agim and mia were on point all night thank you for making our wedding dreams come true even more than we expected!!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Gloria · Married on 09/22/2013

On Sept 22nd 2013, We had our Wedding Reception at The Swan Club.It was a pleasure working with the staff from beginning to end. Stephanie was a sweetheart, She was very professional but yet fun to work with. Agim and Dianna was exceptional they made me and my husband felt like a King and Queen.The Swan Club atmosphere was beautiful.Our guest classified the Wedding as a Fairytale,they say it look straight out of a book.Even today they are still talking about our wedding day. The guest love the food.We had so much compliment on the choices of food on our menu. Having our Wedding at The Swan Club was breathtaking and a day we will never forget.. Thanks to Stephanie,Agim,Dianna,entire Staff and Thanks to The Swan Club. From The New Mr.& Mrs. Xarhoulakos

Sent on 11/14/2013

Robert · Married on 09/15/2013

I can't say enough about my wedding at the Swan Club. 9/15/13. We had the ceremony and reception at this venue and such beautiful weather. Michael (the manager) was such a pleasure to work with. There was no BS and he worked with us and answered ALL the questions we had for him. And we had quite a few questions considering we basically planned this wedding from soup to nuts by ourselves. Of all the vendors and establishments me and my wife checked out, once we met Michael, we knew we wanted to have our wedding here. The price was RIGHT as well. I suggest to spend the extra $$ for the seafood bar. The ceremony went well and everyone enjoyed the view. Simply beautiful with all the flowers. If it rained we were covered, but thankfully the weather was cooperative. The grounds are VERY WELL kept as my wedding party walked around and took hundreds of pictures as the sun went down. I (the groom) snuck away for a little and checked out the cocktail hour room. It seemed to get a little crowded but when guests realized they could sit in the main dining room as well as the cocktail room it opened up and all I saw were smiles and a merry go round of people hitting up the seafood bar which was continuously stocked throughout the hour. Food was great! No complaints from ANYONE. Its been almost 2 months since the wedding and I'm still hearing about how good the seafood bar was. Once the party started, it didn't stop until the last person left. The Swan Club and our DJ (In the mix) are a great tag team for events. "In the mix" was quite pricey but once wedding is over, you realize you made a good choice. Throw in a Photobooth and your party is complete, satisfaction guaranteed! I would highly recommend the Swan Club to anyone who is looking to have an exceptional Wedding for a Great Price.

Sent on 11/11/2013

carol · Married on 09/01/2013

I had my wedding at The Swan Club two months ago. My family and friends have not stopped raving since! I happen to be a professional events manager myself -- I am extremely particular, and scrutinize everything. I could not find fault with one thing.

Our ceremony was also held there, as well as the cocktail hour and reception. So, I was prepared that day, for something not go according to plan.......but it was clear within 10 minutes of my arrival, that my staff was so professional, and on top of their game, that all I needed to do was relax and go along for the ride! There wasn't an aspect to the whole day that did not go perfectly.

Mike, Sandra, Dianna, Diego and the rest of the staff treated me, my husband, family and friends like royalty. They cared about my wedding as if it was theirs! I can honestly say that this helped enable me to enjoy, and remember every minute of that wonderful day. I want to keep re-living it.

The venue itself is beautiful -- from the pavilion our ceremony was performed--to the outdoor patio under the awning, where we enjoyed our cocktail hour--to the Contessa Room, where our joyous reception took place!

The food was beyond all expectation (you can't go wrong with anything you select), and the service impeccable.

It was the most special day of my life, and the decision to hold our wedding at The Swan Club greatly contributed to that!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Victoria · Married on 08/11/2013

The Swan Club was amazing!! The grounds are so beautiful, you don't have to go anywhere else to take pictures. The staff was wonderful, everyone worked so hard to make sure my day was perfect. The food was excellent. I highly recommend getting the platinum package. So worth the extra $. My guests are still raving about how delicious everything was. We choose a steak, chicken Wellington,salmon, and tuna option for dinner. But everything is delicious, you can't go wrong. Also your maitre de will help you in planning your menu. Dessert was excellent, they provided us with a beautiful and delicious wedding cake also. The prices at the Swan Club are extremely reasonable! Overall, I cannot say enough positive things!! We were so happy that we chose the Swan Club for our special day!! It was perfect and I highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/09/2013