Swan Club On The Harbor Reviews

136 | Glenwood Landing, NY

136 Reviews for Swan Club On The Harbor

136 Swan Club On The Harbor Reviews

Caitlin · Married on 07/06/2018

We would not have chosen another place to have our wedding on July 6th, 2018! The Swan Club is incredible...we didn't go anywhere else to take our wedding photos because the grounds at the Swan Club are so incredibly beautiful! We booked the Swan Club in February 2017, and in February 2018, we found out that they were under renovations with a new owner. We were nervous, but they invited us in for a tour of the new and improved main dining room, the Camelot room. I mean, wow! The room was so incredible, and bigger than our wildest wedding dreams. Our guests RAVED about how good the food was at the cocktail hour as well as at the reception! (Go for the duck and the prime rib!) Patrick was an incredible Maitre D' who made everything run smoothly, and Chelsea, our bridal attendant, made sure my groom and I as well as our whole bridal party were always taken care of and comfortable! We met with Patrick at least twice before our wedding, and each time, he made sure that all of our concerns were addressed and solved. We love the Swan Club, and we will not only make sure to highly recommend it to anyone we meet, but also we will back for any special events we have in the future!

Sara · Married on 06/02/2018

We got married at the Swan Club on June 2nd and it was one of the best days of our lives. From our first interaction with the Swan club team they were incredibly nice, helpful and professional. Pat our Maitre D made us feel like family and he made our day perfect! His team can’t be beat. I can’t even tell you how many of our guests told us that our wedding was THE BEST WEDDING THEY HAD EVER BEEN TO!! We would recommend the Swan club to anyone!

Rachelle · Married on 04/08/2018

I was referred to the Swan Club by 2 of my friends who raved about the gardens and food. Shelley (General Manager) greeted us and began the tour of her beautiful venue. As we sat down to finally talk about dates and numbers, we were offered fruits, cheeses, and drinks which I appreciated because I've been to places where they didn't even offer water, let alone say their name (Shelley and I share the same name!). Their prices were very reasonable and she helped alleviate some typical worries and basically shared that she's experienced everything. I honestly felt that she would take care of us which I highly treasured when meeting with venues (especially when we would be putting down over $25-30k for 250+ guests). We also scheduled an app/entree tasting and was taken care of by the server, Diego, who was on point with his service. Fortunately, we were also able to experience their Bridal Showcase which featured their preferred vendors and their cocktail food. IT WAS DELICIOUS- my favorite was the passed brie + berry pastry (WOW!) and i won the raffle for the talented harpist Katharine Saxton!!! We ultimately didn't book with the Swan Club since I decided to go somewhere where I was the only bride the whole day, but I do suggest to consider Swan Club if you don't mind that factor and need something on a budget + yummy cocktail spread + working with Shelly!

ruben · Married on 08/19/2017

The place is amazing and beautiful just married in August and everyone cannot stop talking about how beautiful the place is and the food and service was spectacular!! We were completely satisfied with everything about this venue! Chelsea and Sandra were awesome every step of the way that day and you did not have to stress anything!!!

Swan Club On The Harbor 1

Stefania · Married on 07/15/2017

Everything was amazing! Pat was so attentive and made sure everything was to our liking and perfect, from start to finish! Chelsea was so helpful and patient! We loved everything!!! Thank you for making our wedding so fantastic !!!

Tiffany · Married on 06/23/2017

My husband and I are so happy with our service. They were excellent from the first day to the very end. They were very accommodating and made what could have been a stressful day very easy going. All of our guests love the venue. We are truly happy that we found The Swan Club and look forward to working with them again in the future for other celebrations.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Swan Club On The Harbor's reply:

It was our pleasure to have the privilege of working with you and Jonathan! We wish you many years of health, happiness and prosperity! Shelley Silver General Manger
  • GreeneBunny

Joanna · Married on 06/10/2017

I knew just by looking at the pictures online that my husband and I will be getting married at the Swan Club. Everyone we have dealt with at the Swan Club has been nothing more than professional, and they helped orchestra our dream wedding! The months leading up to the wedding I had to visit the venue a few times because I had questions about everything; they didn't find me annoying (luckily!) and were more than happy to assist me. Towards the end we dealt with Pat- who helped us pick out our menu/linens/etc. Our maitre'd the day of was Sandra. We only met her once a few days before our wedding. and I admit that I was a little nervous. However, she put everything together better than I could ever imagine! If it was't for Chelsea my bridal attendant, I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to eat or drink anything all day. If you are looking for a beautiful venue, with great customer service, The Swan Club is the place to go. Definitely worth every penny we spent.

Tanya · Married on 04/22/2017

Words cannot begin to describe how incredibly pleased and happy we were to have had our wedding at the Swan Club. Our wedding took place on April 22, 2017 and was truly the most special and magical day of our lives. From the initial booking process to the final moment when the last song played we were overwhelmed and amazed. Before I begin to mention names I just want to talk about the wonderful grounds and feeling of the Swan Club. We felt right at home, calm, and cozy when we walked in and just fell in love with the beautiful view, scenery, and of course the SWANS. On our wedding day the grounds were gorgeous and was perfect for photos.

The Swan Club staff deserves a medal for everything that they provided for us. They made us feel like we were family and treated us like we were royalty.

Shelley you were such a pleasure to work with and helped to create an event that was absolutely spectacular we are eternally grateful for the incredible day that we had.

Patti was so inviting and made us feel so comfortable. So comfortable in fact that we booked the first day we came in to see the space. She was always available if we had any questions or concerns. We cannot thank you enough for your warmth and assistance.

Pat “Pasquale” who was our maître di was available 24/7 and was so easy and comforting to speak with. He helped to take our vision and truly make our dreams come true. Anything that was mentioned was taken care of efficiently and professionally and the event flowed incredibly smooth. We cannot put into words how much we appreciate you!

Our wonderful bridal attendants Chelsey and Jessica went above and beyond to take care of us and ensure that everything was perfect. Everything was perfect! So happy that we had the both of you there is focus on the needs of both the bride and groom. You did not disappoint!
    Our waiters, waitresses, and bartending staff were superb. Diego, you were always so kind, efficient, and helpful. Thank you all so much!!!!

Vanessa · Married on 02/19/2017

My wedding was an absolute dream at The Swan Club! I got married at the Swan Club on February 19th, 2017. If I had any wish it would be to do it all over again!

My maitre'd was Pat and my bridal attendant was Eva. We worked with Pat from planning our menu and details, during our tasting, all the way through to our day of. Pat was like an automatic extension of our own family and was the perfect mix of expertise and friendliness. Pat was the perfect person to bounce ideas off of, and was never tired of questions. Most of all, you could tell that he really loves what he does, and cares personally about each and every event that goes on. Being a young couple paying for our own wedding, this level of personality in wedding planning was something that really meant the world to us.

While we had as much support as we needed, the wedding planning process with them was clear, concise, and carefree throughout.

My actual wedding day was absolutely flawless. Pat made sure everything was arranged exactly as we had planned and everything was absolutely perfect. Pat and Eva put together were a dynamic duo, and frankly, were like modern day superheroes. Every time you even had a quick thought you needed something, one of them were there, ready and excited to help get you something. Someone even got makeup caked on my groom's white tuxedo and Eva was right there, with Shout Wipes, cool, calm, and collected. (This was also before the ceremony.) Needless to say my Groom was clean as a whistle by the time I met him at the altar and I was never the wiser.

Unlike many other catering halls, The Swan Club is not afraid of beautiful banks of windows and natural light, allowing beautiful vistas of the grounds during the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. This made all the difference to us, and couldn't have provided a more beautiful backdrop for our amazing day. I can't say enough about them- look no further!

Susan · Married on 12/10/2016

we had our wedding at the swan club a few weeks ago. the venue was beautiful and all our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the food (i had the shrimp entree and it was delicious) and had a great time. pat (the maitre'd) was very accommodating and helped us get everything prepared so the night when smoothly. highly recommend.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Swan Club On The Harbor's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Swan Club with others. We truly appreciate your efforts and wish you health, happiness and success in your future. Sincerely yours Shelley Silver General Manager

Kymberly · Married on 10/28/2016

My husband, I SAID HUSBAND!, and I just had our wedding at Swan Club and from the moment we sat down with Maureen (in sales) to the end of the night packing in all of our stuff with us, the staff was efficient, helpful and felt like family to us. We were a one-of-a-kind bunch and I think our maitre d' Pat knew that once we met him. We had a few quirky requests and i'm sure gave him run for his money but he was calm and always there to help. Eva was our bridal attendant and she was everywhere she needed to be at any given time. I would not have changed a thing about this wedding. It surpassed my expectations.
    We had our ceremony on site. The ceremony room is breathtaking and thank god, temperature controlled. The cocktail room had a green room feel to it and added to that garden back drop. The reception was in the large room. It was spacious, nobody complained about not finding a bar, and everyone could see the dance floor.
    I would highly recommend this venue to anyone getting married. We will be returning for any event we can think of in the future.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/17/2016

We absolutely loved Swan Club, it was such an escape from the city and everything else. They have a beautiful garden! The cocktail hour was outside facing the garden and the food was amazing. We had the seafood boat part of the cocktail hour and it was worth ever penny; everyone loved it! Dinner was great too, the chicken cordon blue is amazing. We had a very great time and recommend this venue. It is worth the memories and experience!

This venue is simple, classic and perfect for the DIY bride. Starting at 125+ a plate - you can't beat the price. I have no idea what the food is like but Roy is great to work with. The room itself is bland. You need to have imagination to really dress it up. The cocktail hour room really won me over. If you like the vineyard wedding idea but can't afford the vineyard prices, check this cocktail room and side bar out. It's rustic chic with vines draping from the glasshouse roof.

Grace · Married on 07/30/2016

My husband and I got married at the Swan Club two weeks ago, and they entire day proved to be more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. Our maitre d, Pat, and bridal attendant, Eva were incredibly attentive to all of our needs, and helped us make sure we had a seamless, wonderful day. Leading up to our wedding, Pat helped us with every last detail, making sure that we felt comfortable with with all of our questions and concerns. Pat and Eva were both able to improvise and make sure that any last minute adjustments went off without a hitch. Our guests were happy, we were ecstatic and we miss our wedding day! Thank you Swan Club!

The venue is amazing the food amazing and they are super responsive and easy to work with

Ashlee · Married on 04/16/2016

We had our reception at the Swan Club and it was absolutely perfect!! From the begin everyone was so pleasant, helpful, and flexible! They accommodated all of our requests and made sure that we had everything that we needed the day of our wedding! Our bridal attendant was amazing and so was our maitre d! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and the staff just made it that much better! I would highly recommend the Swan Club to anyone!!

One word for my son's wedding day on 10/10/15 "Amazing" Staff , food, was incredible.. What a beautiful venue.. A special shout out to Joe our maitre d.. He took care of so many things that just made the day absolutely seamless. Thank you Joe for everything- you were phenomenal!!!!!

Karen · Married on 08/02/2015

This place was just amazing! Great service, helpful, good price, beautiful gardens, & great food. Ceremony, cocktail hour & reception was wonderful! A wedding dream that delivered! Best wedding ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Highly recommended! Love the Swan Club!
    Mother of the bride! Karen, Bethpage

Sent on 08/19/2015

Swan Club On The Harbor's reply:

Thanks for your kind words Karen! It was our pleasure to host your daughters wedding. Sandra and her team looked working with you to make the day perfect! We hope to see you again soon!

Sasha · Married on 07/25/2015

I recently got married at the swan club. Joseph, and Eva my bridal attendant were excellent in making sure everything ran smoothly on the day of my wedding.

Our wedding day July 5th 2015 at The Swan Club was absolutely amazing and even exceeded my expectations. Joseph, our maître d, was a pleasure to work with you from the start. Throughout the wedding planning, he always answered our questions right away and made everything as stress free as possible.
    On the day of our wedding, Joseph and Michelle my bridal attendant were extremely attentive and both went above and beyond to make sure we were ok and everything ran smoothly. We received tons of compliments on how great the food was and how beautiful the grounds were. When I first arrive at The Swan Club, I know that’s the place I want to have my wedding and that blew my expectation away everything was exceptional.
    The only have one event at a time so everyone that came to our wedding have the whole place for themselves. At the Cocktail hour everyone was raving of how tasty the food was and the service was exceptional. Our guest are asking how they can go back there, everyone keep tell us that’s the Best Place the ever went for a Wedding.
    The price and quality of The Swan Club cannot be compare from other places. My Husband and I will like to thank the Swan Club for making our wedding day a spectacular and joyful evening. We're so happy with our decision to get married at the Swan Club, and would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

ANTONIO & LAKSHMI

Kristen · Married on 06/06/2015

I am so glad that we chose The Swan Club for our wedding ceremony & reception location. The grounds were spectacular for our photos, the ceremony was beautiful, the service & food were outstanding! Our Maitre D, Joseph was on top of everything. Both of our familes commented on how great he was. He even took notes on the food I liked since I am super picky and they brought me plates of everything I loved. My bridal attendant (forgive me I forget her name) was also fantastic. Anytime I needed something, she was right there. I had asked Joseph a few days before the wedding to get a mini sugar free cheesecake for my very pregnant diabetic sister in law for the viennesee hour and they gave her a full sized one which they delivered right to her. Those were the kind of details that made our night so special.

I would recommend this venue to anyone and hope to attend many more events there in the future! There was another party going on and we didnt even notice them. The price and value of this venue is unbeatable (especially for. Sat night in June!)

Angie · Married on 05/10/2015

I am in love with Swan Club. One of the best secrets of Long Island. The venue grounds are gorgeous with the real life swans and vibrant flowers which are perfect for wedding day pictures. After my husband saw the outside he said our search is over. Lets book now and that is exactly what we did. We booked the same day we visited. Our wedding was on Mothers Day May 10th 2015. My husband and I worked with Joseph as our maitre'd and Michelle as my bridal attendant. They were with us at all times throughout the wedding day. They made sure we were happy and satisfied. I had the ceremony at the Swan Club as well and it was breathtaking. The chef is amazing...food was abundant and tasteful. Family and friends are still talking about the food and most of all the location. Happy to recommend This venue..you will get your money worth and so much more. Thank you SWAN CLUB!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/02/2014

We love the swan club! What a beautiful place with beautiful people! We are still glowing from our wedding!

From the first day, we me Patty and fell in love with her and the space. Patty answered all of our questions, offered us a drink while we were talking, walked us around the grounds, and accommodated all of our requests. That day we fell in love with the place and booked it right there and then. They congratulated us with a mimosa!

When we met Sandra, our maître d', we loved her from the start. Our experience with her felt like she was part of our family. We loved meeting her. She helped us with setting up our vision for the wedding and making sure all our needs were met. She even helped us pick out how to decorate our cake.

Right before the wedding, Sandra stayed late although swan club was closing for the night so my parents could see the swan club.

On the day of the wedding, everything went so smoothly. My bridal attendant, Eva, was amazing. She felt like a big sister. Again, she felt like family. She made everything so easy! We had a beautiful night!

Our guests were absolutely floored with the wedding. The ceremony in the pavilion was gorgeous, the cocktail hour was amazing, the reception was so comfortable and fun. I heard many of my guests say they were surprised there was a whole meal after the cocktail hour because there was so much food and it was so good! Everyone was well fed and danced all night.

We made a request for the bride to have duck even though we didn't put it in the menu, and they told us "we know you wanted the duck, so we gave it to you and gave you everything else, too! We. Were. Floored. They were so thoughtful and generous. Eva and Sandra packed up the left over food for us to take home since we had so much. Even extra cake! Everything was labeled with hearts and our new titles.

To all at the swan club, THANK YOU!!! It was a dream come true! We love you all like family.

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2014

This venue was exceptional we got married on 10/10-14 and we are still getting calls from family and friends that the food was outrageous and the cocktail hour was superb. The grounds were perfect and the staff was so attentive . My maître D Sandra was wonderful from the moment I arrived she helped me with my dress , took care of my dress when it wouldn't bustle and made sure I was comfortable always . Emily my bridal attendant greeted me with a big hug and was such a great help she even carried my lipgloss in her pocket at all times and always made sure I had a drink/ food even made sure she reminded me to goto the ladies room. The service was phenomenal I felt like a true princess. Everything was amazing and I would do it all over again if I had the chance .the ceremony was on grounds and was beautiful as well . As far as other weddings well there was another wedding going on and i had no idea you never see any of the other guest ! Beautiful love it I dreamt a fairy tale and it all came true . Sandra was also great with the nervous groom they were all a pleasure to work with . Thank you swan club !!!