Swan Club On The Harbor Reviews

Swan Club On The Harbor 5
  • Meagan

Meagan · Getting married on 11/07/2020

A Beautiful and Magical Day

We had our wedding at the Swan Club about 2 weeks ago and it was absolutely amazing! We had checked 10 venues last year and were blown away, not only by the beauty of the grounds and ball room, but also by the kindness of everyone who worked there. And that kindness continued until the last minute of our wedding! Patti was very kind when she took us on our initial tour. And every time we have stopped by over the past year, they have all treated us like VIP. I am in school in Rhode Island and the Swan Club went above and beyond to help me with wedding planning and were very understanding. Pat was incredible and cared about all the details of the wedding...at times even more than I cared! haha. He was incredibly calm the day of the wedding and made sure everything ran smoothly. He is kind and has a great sense of humor and we really enjoyed working with him. It is great to have a wedding at a place where the staff are passionate and strive to make your wedding wonderful.
    The Swan Club has been under new ownership over the last 1-2 years and the new owner definitely strives for elegance and excellence. Every time we went back, the venue looked more beautiful. The food is absolutely amazing and all our guests raved about it. They have one extraordinary chef (who is also very kind and very humble). Everyone enjoyed strolling the gardens and we all had such a great time. If you are planning to have your wedding in the New York area, I highly recommend the Swan Club. I grew up in Brooklyn and I couldn't believe I didn't see this venue sooner. Our guests describe our wedding as "beautiful and magical"...and it realyl was. Thank you, Swan Club, for everything!
    To summarize:
    -Elegant decor and gorgeous ballroom
    -Lovely gardens your guests will love
    -Delicious food and drinks
    -And, what I think is most important, an Amazing group of people you will get to work with and who will make sure your day is fantastic.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Frankel · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Such a great experience

We had such a great experience visiting the Swan Club. Yesterday I had my second meeting with Jordana. She is AMAZING! She made my fiance and I feel extremely comfortable and answered every question we had. She was such a pleasure to work with and got back to me SO quickly through email. We left with such great vibes from her and the space!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Zahir

Zahir Virani · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Smooth and professional from beginning to end

Dealing with the staff at the Swan Club was a pleasure. From the initial planning to day of execution, Pat was a pleasure to work with and his staff knew every nuance and helped guide us through the process. They worked seamlessly with our vendors to make the experience a great one.

On the day of, the Bridal attendant, Chelsea provided an unparalleled level of service, making things easy for the bride and keeping her in excellent spirits, with anything we needed readily available.

On top of that the venue is just plain gorgeous. Views of the gardens are very lovely especially in the spring. Thanks for a wonderful experience.

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Getting married on 01/18/2020

Really beautiful venue

They have so much to offer for scenery and are very easy to work with to personalize your wedding as you wish. Very elegant and great outdoors and friendly staff with a wide selection of food choices and add ons.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Alexis Gessner · Married on 08/06/2019

BEAUTIFUL venue and wonderful staff!

I cannot say enough good things about this venue as well as the staff. I planned a corporate event for 350 people here this past July. Jordana was our main contact and from day one of the planning process was simply amazing. Her professionalism and responsiveness is superb. I felt like she truly cared about our event and helped in everyway possible to ensure that it was a success. I would 100% recommend this venue for a corporate event. I have no doubt if you were lucky enough to work with Jordana on your wedding she would ensure that your special day was PERFECT. The grounds are breathtaking the food and the drinks were excellent. The guests were truly wowed! If I wasn't already married I would want my wedding here!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Dana

Dana Borkum · Married on 07/05/2019

Can't get over my wedding day at the Swan Club

My parents got married here 35 years ago. Before I saw the venue, I wasn't really interested in getting married in the same place as my parents. That immediately changed once I saw the grounds. There are few, if any, venues that compare to the Swan Club. With its new renovations, the Swan Club is breathtaking inside and out. One of my favorite features of the venue is that you have the garden which provides an "outdoor wedding" feel, but have the security of an indoor reception hall that is just gorgeous. We visited so many gaudy and/or lifeless venues that just could not compare. Not to mention every staff member we worked with was beyond lovely. Pat Fabiano was our Maitre'd/day of planner for the event and was just wonderful to work with. He was always cool and collected, patient, and answered every single one of my questions. I didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of the wedding. I'd like to give another special shout out to the Head Chef Scott. It is two weeks passed our wedding and people are still RAVING about the food. The food was truly a taste sensation. Our guests have continued to tell us how elegant, classy, and spectacular our wedding was, which is exactly what we were going for!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Carol

Carol Sokolow · Married on 05/26/2019

Spectacular

We looked at 20 venues before our wedding day.
    The Swan Club was the first and last and it was a slam dunk!!!! The most beautiful venue inside and out....The wedding was the most spectacular day of our lives...The staff was impeccable...
    Sandra, our maitre d, was warm and so easy to talk to.....She addressed all that we needed and wanted for our special day...The staff was well organized and accommodating and worked like a finely oiled machine....They treated our wedding day as if it was their own...
    The Camelot room was outstanding, the food was spectacular and I couldn’t have asked for a better and more beautiful venue.....My bridal attendant, Chelsea, was always available for what I needed and wanted in a graceful, caring manner as if she was a family member....
    Sandra and Chelsea as well as the rest of the staff helped make our wedding day the best day ever......

Swan Club On The Harbor 6
    Swan Club On The Harbor 7
    Swan Club On The Harbor 8
    Swan Club On The Harbor 9
    Sent on 06/09/2019

Caitlin · Married on 07/06/2018

We would not have chosen another place to have our wedding on July 6th, 2018! The Swan Club is incredible...we didn't go anywhere else to take our wedding photos because the grounds at the Swan Club are so incredibly beautiful! We booked the Swan Club in February 2017, and in February 2018, we found out that they were under renovations with a new owner. We were nervous, but they invited us in for a tour of the new and improved main dining room, the Camelot room. I mean, wow! The room was so incredible, and bigger than our wildest wedding dreams. Our guests RAVED about how good the food was at the cocktail hour as well as at the reception! (Go for the duck and the prime rib!) Patrick was an incredible Maitre D' who made everything run smoothly, and Chelsea, our bridal attendant, made sure my groom and I as well as our whole bridal party were always taken care of and comfortable! We met with Patrick at least twice before our wedding, and each time, he made sure that all of our concerns were addressed and solved. We love the Swan Club, and we will not only make sure to highly recommend it to anyone we meet, but also we will back for any special events we have in the future!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Sara · Married on 06/02/2018

We got married at the Swan Club on June 2nd and it was one of the best days of our lives. From our first interaction with the Swan club team they were incredibly nice, helpful and professional. Pat our Maitre D made us feel like family and he made our day perfect! His team can’t be beat. I can’t even tell you how many of our guests told us that our wedding was THE BEST WEDDING THEY HAD EVER BEEN TO!! We would recommend the Swan club to anyone!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Rachelle · Married on 04/08/2018

I was referred to the Swan Club by 2 of my friends who raved about the gardens and food. Shelley (General Manager) greeted us and began the tour of her beautiful venue. As we sat down to finally talk about dates and numbers, we were offered fruits, cheeses, and drinks which I appreciated because I've been to places where they didn't even offer water, let alone say their name (Shelley and I share the same name!). Their prices were very reasonable and she helped alleviate some typical worries and basically shared that she's experienced everything. I honestly felt that she would take care of us which I highly treasured when meeting with venues (especially when we would be putting down over $25-30k for 250+ guests). We also scheduled an app/entree tasting and was taken care of by the server, Diego, who was on point with his service. Fortunately, we were also able to experience their Bridal Showcase which featured their preferred vendors and their cocktail food. IT WAS DELICIOUS- my favorite was the passed brie + berry pastry (WOW!) and i won the raffle for the talented harpist Katharine Saxton!!! We ultimately didn't book with the Swan Club since I decided to go somewhere where I was the only bride the whole day, but I do suggest to consider Swan Club if you don't mind that factor and need something on a budget + yummy cocktail spread + working with Shelly!

Sent on 03/14/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/02/2017

We just had our wedding here this past weekend and it was everything we had expected & more! We are continuously receiving compliments from our guests on their food, services and the beautiful venue. When we first met Shelley (general manager) last year, she welcomed and guided us throughout the whole planning process. She never showed any annoyance when we fluttered her with numerous questions and concerns. She was there for us every step of the way. Truly felt as if she was our mother throughout this whole year. Pat, our AMAZING Maitre D, was SO ON POINT! From the days leading up to the wedding and till the very end of the wedding, Pat has been so sharp and his attention to details really impressed us. He made sure both my husband and I had nothing to worry about. I can not express enough gratitude to both Shelley & Pat for everything they've done even when things became a little crazy towards to end of the night. They put us at ease every step of the way. In addition, Eva, my bridal attendant was an absolute gem. She worked extremely hard all night to please our bridal party. Overall, the entire staff at Swan Club went above & beyond for our special night. We will never forget this night and we sincerely thank you all for making our dream wedding come true!

If anyone is contemplating on which venue to choose for their wedding or any event, hands down Swan Club is a no brainer. They will exceed your expectation and will be worth every penny.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Swan Club On The Harbor's reply:

Thank-you Olivia and James! We wish you and your families many years of health and happiness!

ruben · Married on 08/19/2017

The place is amazing and beautiful just married in August and everyone cannot stop talking about how beautiful the place is and the food and service was spectacular!! We were completely satisfied with everything about this venue! Chelsea and Sandra were awesome every step of the way that day and you did not have to stress anything!!!

Swan Club On The Harbor 10
    Sent on 09/30/2017

Stefania · Married on 07/15/2017

Everything was amazing! Pat was so attentive and made sure everything was to our liking and perfect, from start to finish! Chelsea was so helpful and patient! We loved everything!!! Thank you for making our wedding so fantastic !!!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Tiffany · Married on 06/23/2017

My husband and I are so happy with our service. They were excellent from the first day to the very end. They were very accommodating and made what could have been a stressful day very easy going. All of our guests love the venue. We are truly happy that we found The Swan Club and look forward to working with them again in the future for other celebrations.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Swan Club On The Harbor's reply:

It was our pleasure to have the privilege of working with you and Jonathan!
    We wish you many years of health, happiness and prosperity!

Shelley Silver
    General Manger
  • GreeneBunny

Joanna · Married on 06/10/2017

I knew just by looking at the pictures online that my husband and I will be getting married at the Swan Club. Everyone we have dealt with at the Swan Club has been nothing more than professional, and they helped orchestra our dream wedding! The months leading up to the wedding I had to visit the venue a few times because I had questions about everything; they didn't find me annoying (luckily!) and were more than happy to assist me. Towards the end we dealt with Pat- who helped us pick out our menu/linens/etc. Our maitre'd the day of was Sandra. We only met her once a few days before our wedding. and I admit that I was a little nervous. However, she put everything together better than I could ever imagine! If it was't for Chelsea my bridal attendant, I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to eat or drink anything all day. If you are looking for a beautiful venue, with great customer service, The Swan Club is the place to go. Definitely worth every penny we spent.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Tanya · Married on 04/22/2017

Words cannot begin to describe how incredibly pleased and happy we were to have had our wedding at the Swan Club. Our wedding took place on April 22, 2017 and was truly the most special and magical day of our lives. From the initial booking process to the final moment when the last song played we were overwhelmed and amazed. Before I begin to mention names I just want to talk about the wonderful grounds and feeling of the Swan Club. We felt right at home, calm, and cozy when we walked in and just fell in love with the beautiful view, scenery, and of course the SWANS. On our wedding day the grounds were gorgeous and was perfect for photos.

The Swan Club staff deserves a medal for everything that they provided for us. They made us feel like we were family and treated us like we were royalty.

Shelley you were such a pleasure to work with and helped to create an event that was absolutely spectacular we are eternally grateful for the incredible day that we had.

Patti was so inviting and made us feel so comfortable. So comfortable in fact that we booked the first day we came in to see the space. She was always available if we had any questions or concerns. We cannot thank you enough for your warmth and assistance.

Pat “Pasquale” who was our maître di was available 24/7 and was so easy and comforting to speak with. He helped to take our vision and truly make our dreams come true. Anything that was mentioned was taken care of efficiently and professionally and the event flowed incredibly smooth. We cannot put into words how much we appreciate you!

Our wonderful bridal attendants Chelsey and Jessica went above and beyond to take care of us and ensure that everything was perfect. Everything was perfect! So happy that we had the both of you there is focus on the needs of both the bride and groom. You did not disappoint!
    Our waiters, waitresses, and bartending staff were superb. Diego, you were always so kind, efficient, and helpful. Thank you all so much!!!!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Vanessa · Married on 02/19/2017

My wedding was an absolute dream at The Swan Club! I got married at the Swan Club on February 19th, 2017. If I had any wish it would be to do it all over again!

My maitre'd was Pat and my bridal attendant was Eva. We worked with Pat from planning our menu and details, during our tasting, all the way through to our day of. Pat was like an automatic extension of our own family and was the perfect mix of expertise and friendliness. Pat was the perfect person to bounce ideas off of, and was never tired of questions. Most of all, you could tell that he really loves what he does, and cares personally about each and every event that goes on. Being a young couple paying for our own wedding, this level of personality in wedding planning was something that really meant the world to us.

While we had as much support as we needed, the wedding planning process with them was clear, concise, and carefree throughout.

My actual wedding day was absolutely flawless. Pat made sure everything was arranged exactly as we had planned and everything was absolutely perfect. Pat and Eva put together were a dynamic duo, and frankly, were like modern day superheroes. Every time you even had a quick thought you needed something, one of them were there, ready and excited to help get you something. Someone even got makeup caked on my groom's white tuxedo and Eva was right there, with Shout Wipes, cool, calm, and collected. (This was also before the ceremony.) Needless to say my Groom was clean as a whistle by the time I met him at the altar and I was never the wiser.

Unlike many other catering halls, The Swan Club is not afraid of beautiful banks of windows and natural light, allowing beautiful vistas of the grounds during the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. This made all the difference to us, and couldn't have provided a more beautiful backdrop for our amazing day. I can't say enough about them- look no further!

Sent on 03/11/2017

Susan · Married on 12/10/2016

we had our wedding at the swan club a few weeks ago. the venue was beautiful and all our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the food (i had the shrimp entree and it was delicious) and had a great time. pat (the maitre'd) was very accommodating and helped us get everything prepared so the night when smoothly. highly recommend.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Swan Club On The Harbor's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Swan Club with others. We truly appreciate your efforts and wish you health, happiness and success in your future.

Sincerely yours

Shelley Silver
    General Manager

Kymberly · Married on 10/28/2016

My husband, I SAID HUSBAND!, and I just had our wedding at Swan Club and from the moment we sat down with Maureen (in sales) to the end of the night packing in all of our stuff with us, the staff was efficient, helpful and felt like family to us. We were a one-of-a-kind bunch and I think our maitre d' Pat knew that once we met him. We had a few quirky requests and i'm sure gave him run for his money but he was calm and always there to help. Eva was our bridal attendant and she was everywhere she needed to be at any given time. I would not have changed a thing about this wedding. It surpassed my expectations.
    We had our ceremony on site. The ceremony room is breathtaking and thank god, temperature controlled. The cocktail room had a green room feel to it and added to that garden back drop. The reception was in the large room. It was spacious, nobody complained about not finding a bar, and everyone could see the dance floor.
    I would highly recommend this venue to anyone getting married. We will be returning for any event we can think of in the future.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 09/17/2016

We absolutely loved Swan Club, it was such an escape from the city and everything else. They have a beautiful garden! The cocktail hour was outside facing the garden and the food was amazing. We had the seafood boat part of the cocktail hour and it was worth ever penny; everyone loved it! Dinner was great too, the chicken cordon blue is amazing. We had a very great time and recommend this venue. It is worth the memories and experience!

Sent on 09/22/2016

This venue is simple, classic and perfect for the DIY bride. Starting at 125+ a plate - you can't beat the price. I have no idea what the food is like but Roy is great to work with. The room itself is bland. You need to have imagination to really dress it up. The cocktail hour room really won me over. If you like the vineyard wedding idea but can't afford the vineyard prices, check this cocktail room and side bar out. It's rustic chic with vines draping from the glasshouse roof.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Grace · Married on 07/30/2016

My husband and I got married at the Swan Club two weeks ago, and they entire day proved to be more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. Our maitre d, Pat, and bridal attendant, Eva were incredibly attentive to all of our needs, and helped us make sure we had a seamless, wonderful day. Leading up to our wedding, Pat helped us with every last detail, making sure that we felt comfortable with with all of our questions and concerns. Pat and Eva were both able to improvise and make sure that any last minute adjustments went off without a hitch. Our guests were happy, we were ecstatic and we miss our wedding day! Thank you Swan Club!

Sent on 08/14/2016

The venue is amazing the food amazing and they are super responsive and easy to work with

Sent on 05/08/2016

Ashlee · Married on 04/16/2016

We had our reception at the Swan Club and it was absolutely perfect!! From the begin everyone was so pleasant, helpful, and flexible! They accommodated all of our requests and made sure that we had everything that we needed the day of our wedding! Our bridal attendant was amazing and so was our maitre d! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and the staff just made it that much better! I would highly recommend the Swan Club to anyone!!

Sent on 04/22/2016

One word for my son's wedding day on 10/10/15 "Amazing" Staff , food, was incredible.. What a beautiful venue.. A special shout out to Joe our maitre d.. He took care of so many things that just made the day absolutely seamless. Thank you Joe for everything- you were phenomenal!!!!!

Sent on 10/12/2015