Svetik's Haute Couture Reviews

Svetik's Haute Couture 3
Svetik's Haute Couture 4
Svetik's Haute Couture 5

Piper · Married on 01/23/2019

Could not have been better!

Svetik is amazing! She makes everyone feel beautiful and truly has the heart of an angel! She pours everything she has into her designs and believes everyone should feel like the princess they have imagined they would be. Her designs are unbelievable and great quality and I just cannot day enough about her personally as well as her designs!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Joanna · Married on 08/19/2018

I have seen this beautiful lady did her amazing work....She is a perfectionist, hard worker and dedicated to her work and clients I would highly recommend her to assist with your special day..

Sent on 07/16/2018

Denys · Married on 01/23/2018

Svetik is my mom. She loves people and people love her for her genuine desire to get to know them! She cares about the brides as if they were her own daughters, but draws a line of professionalism with personal care.. I know that if you meet her, it won't take a lot of time to figure out that the loves designing memories of a lifetime and wants yours to be as unique as you are!

Diana · Married on 01/09/2018

I have met Svetik at a Bridal Runaway Show that took place at the Ashley Castle in Chandler, while I was doing makeup for the event! Her personality matches the dresses, and by this I mean high quality. She is very friendly, kind and genuine , which I think is a high characteristic when working with future brides. She would do anything to make you happy. Her wedding dresses collection is something every bride is dreaming of. All the models were looking like princesses in her designs. From white, ivory, blush color dresses to pink and some accents of blue you have so many choices and styles to choose from when looking to find the ideal dress. I am definitely considering Svetik one of the top designers if I were to buy my dress.

Sent on 01/28/2018
    Svetik's Haute Couture 6

Cristna · Married on 11/06/2017

She is truly the best. She really makes you feel like the luckiest bride alive, she takes good care of you, and goes above and beyond you make every wish of yours happen!! It is truly
    magical :-)

Meaghan · Married on 11/04/2017

Svetik actually cares about each pride and designs a dress that's fit for a queen without the huge price tag! I've referred her to brides so many times and now that I am a bride I'm going straight to her!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Svetik's Haute Couture's reply:

Thank you Meaghan so much fr y our kind endorsement!
    Getting to know Meaghan is real joy - what a wonderful-wonderful and loving person she is! She is reliable, professional, accountable, and very easy to communicate with. I am so impressed with Meaghan's kind, loving, nurturing heart. Needles to say she will make just a gorgeously looking Bride!!!

Jennifer · Married on 03/28/2015

I had never had such an amazing experience! I had been to the big name stores and felt like I was "just a number", but my experience with Svetik made me feel like I was a member of her family. Her attention to detail is phenomenal... If you want to feel special, cared for, and know someone is listening to your requests, you need to have Svetik design your gown.

Svetik's Haute Couture's reply:

Beautiful Jennifer, I am so thankful for your kind testimonial! How sweet and kind of you to write about your experience. It makes me feel humble and thankful. You looked stunning in your dress, and it's you beautiful who have made the dress look fantastic on you!!!

Shea · Married on 03/28/2015

Svetik is a beautiful and talented person. Upon our first meeting, I showed her photos of dresses that were my inspiration and she took the time to explain the design of each dress, they types of materials that could be used, drawbacks and benefits of the designs and material. Most importantly, she was honest about what would look good on my body type, which as a 5ft 2in curvy girl, was very important. She put her heart and soul into my gown. The design she came up with was incredible and I couldn't have been happier. She also designed my bridesmaids, mom and mother in-laws dress. Svetik is a visionary and an artist. If you want an experience and not just a dress, you need to go see her. I came to Svetik for my dream wedding gown, and I ended up with a family member. She not only made my dress, but made my whole experience of getting married with her excitement and passion for what she does.

Sent on 12/10/2017
    Svetik's Haute Couture 7
    Svetik's Haute Couture 8
    Svetik's Haute Couture 9
    Svetik's Haute Couture 10

Svetik's Haute Couture's reply:

Thank you kindly my beautiful Bride Shea Duhigg for sharing on Wedding Wire your personal experience with me, while working on designing your Dream ONE-OF-A-KIND Wedding Dress! I am sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write, and post your wedding pictures, giving Svetik's Haute Couture a 5 STARS review! Your testimonial means a world to me! Designing your ONE-OF-A-KIND wedding dress for your Special Day was an honor, so do dresses for your loving Mothers and adorable Bridesmaids. It was unforgettable experiences that always warming my my heart. Feeling blessed, thankful and deeply touched!