Susanna Brogan Photography Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Sierra W. Getting married on 01/07/2022

Best photographer there is!

Me and my husband couldn't have been happier with our photographer pick! Susanna is amazing at what she does- not only does she take beautiful photos that will capture your day and your relationship perfectly, but she is fun, flexible, extremely hard-working, giving, does everything with a smile, and goes above and beyond to give you the best work. She feels more like a friend than just a vendor that contributed to our day. Without a doubt would choose her again and recommend her to anyone!
    Jonae H. Married on 09/11/2021

Phenomenal

Susanna was such a wonderful photographer for our wedding! She was great at communicating and so kind and fun throughout our day! She got amazing photos despite a lot of rain and wind and she was very flexible when our timeline didn’t go quite the way we planned. Susanna made us feel very comfy in front of the camera and we love the photos she got and the way she edited them! Choosing Susanna for our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day!
    Mari S. Married on 10/03/2020

We would hire her all over again!

Susanna was an absolute joy to work with from beginning to end. Like so many, 2020 sabotaged our original wedding plans. Despite the challenges, Susanna was unwavering in her support of us and didn’t complain once about what felt like never-ending changes. Her flexibility meant the world to us leading up to the wedding. Then the wedding day came and Susanna once again blew us away with her greatness! She has such a calming presence and even my family remarked how sweet she was. She has the unique ability to command a room when needed (group photos) but otherwise is great at being in the background and letting natural shots unfold. We can’t stop looking at our beautiful photos, we are going to cherish them for a lifetime.
  • Ashley
    Ashley G. Married on 09/12/2020

Couldn't be happier

Susanna was the absolute sweetest to have as our photographer on our wedding day! We couldn't be happier with our photos and all the special moments she made sure to capture. She is kind, a good listener, fun, caring and professional all at the same time. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for their big day!
  • Gretchen
    Gretchen B. Married on 08/08/2020

The Best Addition to Your Special Day!

Susanna was the best addition to our special day! She made us feel so comfortable and helped with so much more than just taking pictures! Having Susanna spend our wedding day with us felt natural and like we had known her for years! Susanna captured our love story so perfectly and we could not recommend her enough!
    Violetta T. Married on 07/11/2020

Spectacular

Susanna was such an amazing photographer she made my special day even better. It was so easy and comfortable to take photos she was very flexible on when to come on the wedding day and even on our engagement shoot. She replies fast and if we had to reschedule she understood and was very flexible she made sure we got all the photos, the locations and backgrounds we wanted she helped me find the correct places for the types of photos we wanted all in all she was a fantastic photographer and the photos look amazing!
  • Casey
    Casey T. Married on 07/11/2020

Best photography experience

Susanna was amazing. Not only did she deliver us a gallery of the most beautiful wedding photos, but she was so easy and fun to work with. She was so easy going and flexible and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Not only that, but we appreciated how helpful she was even in logistics of the wedding day - when no one could figure out how to bustle my dress, she stepped right in to help! Thank you Susanna for being a part of our day!
    Sydney F. Married on 06/26/2020

You will not be disappointed!

I absolutely recommend Susanna Brogan! I had such an amazing experience with Her for wedding/elopement photography! Susanna was flexible, prompt, personable, and did an amazing job on our photos! She went above and beyond our expectations. She brought champagne for us to use for a photo idea of hers, and was super flexible as our plans changed several times. She helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera and truly captured authentic and intimate moments. We are in love with the photos! She provided a “sneak peak” within 24 hours consisting of 40 photos! I will definitely be hiring her again!
    Caleb A. Married on 05/16/2020

She is the best!!

Our wedding ended up changing multiple times due to Covid and Susanna was so helpful and flexible throughout it all! Her pictures are amazing, she is very helpful and awesome at her job, and I cannot recommend her enough!
    Morgan H. Married on 04/25/2020

Susanna FREAKING Brogan AKA the best photographer ever

Susanna was referred to us initially as a backup engagement photographer and I am so glad she was! We’ve now done our engagement pictures, an in home shoot, and our elopement with her and she will be our first phone call when we need pictures in the future! She is so dang kind and thoughtful and does everything she can to make her clients feel special. Susanna has become a part of the biggest moments in our lives and we’re so grateful for her capturing the best memories for us to look on and cherish!
    Emma Married on 03/21/2020

Above and beyond

Susanna was the best photographer we could have asked for. Shout out to her for her responsiveness, encouragement, flexibility and generosity. I cannot say enough about how blessed we were to have had Susanna capture our special day.
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 02/29/2020

Eye for the right shots!

Susanna captured our engagement photos and our wedding day and we were so impressed on both occasions. There were a few things that were important to is when selecting a wedding photographer: 1. Someone with a natural, seemingly effortless photography style and 2. Someone who could deal with wedding day stresses and still be mellow. Susanna delivered on both of those wish list items (and so much more!) From the little details, to the big family shots, to the crazy dancing candids, Susanna captured the joy of the day. She truly has an eye for the right shot! My husband and I + our families are so impressed by her work and love reliving the day when we scroll through the photos!
    Samantha C. Married on 01/05/2020

Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer

Susanna is absolutely amazing. She was able to get beautiful pictures of my husband and myself, even though we both consider ourselves awkward in front of a camera. Susanna is friendly and helpful. She even did my bustle for me when everyone else was busy. We couldn’t have asked for better photos or a nicer person to be the one who took them. I’m so grateful we had her there for our big day.
  • Ellie
    Ellie M. Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing photographer

She made everyone feel comfortable and especially when my husband and I did more intimate wedding photos. She’s very friendly and is great at what she does. We also got our photos at a great time too.
    Alissa Married on 08/10/2019

Nothing Short of Amazing!

Let me start by saying - Susanna is phenomenal. I could not recommend her enough. My now fiancé and I ended up winning a free photo shoot by her - which turned into a surprise proposal shoot (She can sure keep a secret!). Susanna made the entire experience enjoyable and effortless while catching raw emotion in our photos. She has a clear passion for photography and it shows in her attitude and hard work. Can’t wait for her to shoot our wedding!
  • Haley
    Haley Married on 07/26/2019

Whatever YOU want

Susanna captured our special day perfectly! She is friendly, nice to be around, and was helpful with so much more than just pictures - she even helped me bustle my dress lol. She did a great job of capturing our natural, authentic expressions while still getting some classic pictures for the fridge. The pictures we received from her are classy and timeless and the whole family is gushing over them. Her prices were unbeatable and we got both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures in a vary timely matter!
    Katelynn I. Married on 07/13/2019

Sweet and extremely talented!

Susanna was everything we had hoped for in a photographer for our big day! She always promptly responded to any questions I had and was always willing to go the extra mile to make me feel comfortable and at ease for my wedding day. We were not only pleased with her, but also with how she captured all our favorite moments on our special day. I would gladly recommend her to all of my friends and family. I will cherish the photos she took forever. Thank you Susanna!
    Taylor W. Married on 06/21/2019

Susanna is an amazing photographer and we are lucky to have met her.

I asked Susanna to take some photos of my fiance and I in our new (and first) home! If you are looking for a personable, talented photographer who will make you feel comfortable in front of the camera, Susanna's your gal! She isn't just a photographer, but also a friend, taking the time to get to know you so you can create something amazing. We are so happy we chose Susanna to be our photographer and hope to work with her again in the future!
    Danielle W. Married on 11/24/2018

Spectacular!

We had to rush in 3 days to put a wedding together. My dad was terminally ill and wouldn’t make it to my original wedding date. Susanna was AMAZING. Short notice, and me definitely unprepared, she made my emotional day so much easier. I couldn’t be happier with the moments she captured for me to remember forever!
    Jessica L. Married on 10/06/2018

Good experience

She was awesome! We loved having her do our photos. Every picture turned out so good!
    Claire G. Married on 05/27/2018

Highly Recommend!!

Susanna did a good job on incorporating all of my family in the photos and making sure to capture our special moments throughout the day. She did a great job at being patient with us and helped direct us in what to do.
    Anna Married on 12/28/2019

Love the photos and love her!

Susanna was so wonderful to work with! She Is such a sweet and thoughtful person and was calm and responsive the day of the wedding. She took beautiful photos and had them to us in a very timely manner. I really loved working with Susanna and would do so again! I highly recommend her!
    Travonn T. Married on 07/11/2020

Susanna is the best and Absolutely worth every penny!

I could go on and on about just how amazing this woman is! Her pictures are stunning and I couldn’t have imagined how amazing our pictures turned out. Of course that’s what everyone is looking for in a photographer but what really makes her special is her ability to connect and make sure whatever you need gets done. We planned 3 wedding this year and she was so flexible and patient with us. With literally everything else going wrong, she was our one constant and probably the one thing that kept me sane! You will not regret choosing to do business with her. We can’t wait for another special occasion so we can experience her magic again!