Wedding by Susan Reviews

Wedding by Susan 2
Wedding by Susan 3
Wedding by Susan 4

Lyndy · Married on 02/08/2014

Susan is a wonderful officiant! From the first meeting, she sets you at ease and breaks down the ceremony planning process. She has a very thorough book with selections that make creating your customized ceremony as simple as reading through it, selecting what you like, and putting it all together. She is very sweet and has a ton of wedding experience. She conducted our ceremony expertly and genuinely. So many people commented on how romantic and touching our ceremony was ... We highly recommend her - she helps you make exactly the ceremony you want and delivers it perfectly at a very reasonable price!

Sent on 03/02/2014

Melissa · Married on 12/16/2013

I could not have asked for a nicer person. She is so sweet and had many different ceremony options. She was always quick to respond to the many questions I sent through email and always available when I called.

Sent on 12/18/2013

Susan is the bomb. What else can I say?! She was always so easy to communicate with and the ceremony options are endless! She made it so easy to customize everything into one unique program. Also, I am so happy that we had her come along to the rehearsal because she ran it without a hitch. Then, of course, she wowed not only the bride and groom but also the guests with her obvious passion and experience in conducting our beautiful ceremony. Please look no further and consider the super sweet and always accommodating Susan! Thank you, Susan, for a memorable ceremony!

Sent on 11/12/2013

She did an amazing job at our wedding. Talked my husband and I through the steps of the ceremony (suggestion on how to hold hands when putting on the rings and such) and took care of sending the paperwork to the courthouse after the ceremony. She is willing to skype if you need more help with your ceremony wording and provides a great handout on how to pick out wording for each part of the ceremony. Even has pre-made ceremonies if you didn't want to make your own or you could make the entire ceremony up on your own. And she's so sweet!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Susan was amazing! She made our wedding day so special. She allowed us to customize every aspect of our ceremony so that it was truly a reflection of us as a couple. I would highly recommend Susan!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Brittni · Married on 10/13/2013

Susan Turner made our wedding day so special. There are still family members and friends raving about what a wonderful job she did. My husband and I live in Texas, but that did not seem to stop Susan at all, she was still willing to work with us, and made it seems so easy and convenient. We were so grateful for that. You can really tell just by meeting with her that she truly loves what she is doing. I was referring to Susan by somebody else who had used her for their wedding and said I would not regret picking her. And you know what they were so right, she made our wedding so special and unique that people were having such a great time even before we got to the reception. Thank you so much Susan you are the best. :)

Sent on 10/16/2013

James and Mindy · Married on 09/28/2013

Susan was prompt, professional and added personal touches that made our special day memorable. We would recommend her services to any of our friends. Thanks so much for being part of our special day.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2013

Very pleased with Susan. She is a wonderfull person.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Terry · Married on 08/28/2013

Magnificent, heart-warming and memorable wedding service on the beach. Susan worked with the bride and groom, my youngest son, to make this a very special and personal service. Susan is delightful and easy to work with. Highly recommend Susan for your wedding.

Sent on 09/03/2013

She was great!! I am so glad that she was our officiate for our wedding! We enjoyed her organizational skills during the rehearsal!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Tracey · Married on 08/11/2013

Susan has a huge variety of potential wedding vows to select from and you can mix and match parts of each or you can make your own. She is very helpful during the planning process and sticks with it until you are 100% satisfied with your vows. She was a pleasure to work with! She mailed our signed marriage licenses in promptly and even gave us a neat keepsake copy of our vows. I highly recommend her to anyone needing an awesome officiant!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Kelli · Married on 08/03/2013

Susan was AMAZING!! She was extremely helpful and full of ideas! She was also very open to our personal ideas and touches as well! Susan helped make our special day PERFECT!!!

Sent on 08/25/2013

Cindy · Married on 07/20/2013

Susan was a great choice as an officiant. My husband and I both felt very comfortable with her. Susan went out of her way to meet with me months before the rehearsal and ceremony which alleviated a lot of my concerns. She helped us to tailor our ceremony to a great balance between comfort and formality and brevity. We would highly recommend Susan Turner as an officiant for anyone's wedding.

Sent on 08/20/2013

Alicia · Married on 07/13/2013

My daughter had secured a different officiant for her wedding on July 13. He backed out a week before the wedding. Needless to say we were panicked! We found Susan online and immediately emailed her to see if there was any way she might be able to officiate. She replied promptly, fit us into her schedule, was very reasonably priced, arrived on time to the ceremony, and put together a beautiful ceremony. We highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Derek · Married on 07/13/2013

Susan was a pleasure to work with. She communicated very well and was very professional. We loved the ceremony she performed for us and we would recommend her for any future weddings.

Katie · Married on 07/11/2013

Susan was absolutely wonderful throughout the entire planning process! You could tell that she really loves what she does. She made our day that much more meaningful! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Nicole · Married on 07/06/2013

Susan made my wedding day perfect. From the very first time I met her I felt as if I had known her my whole life. Very caring and fun loving while keeping a professional attitude throughout everything. She is absolutely AMAZING and I would recommend her to anyone getting married.

Sent on 07/24/2013

adrian · Married on 07/05/2013

Susan was very courteous and friendly throughout the entire process. We would we highly recommend her for the services.

Sent on 08/03/2013
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/05/2013

Susan did a wonderful job on our wedding! She made this experience great! She has lots and lots of wedding vows to choose from but she made the whole process simple. She did a great job!!

Sent on 12/03/2013
  • W

Will · Married on 07/04/2013

You left before we could hug you. Thank you for everything else.

Sent on 08/03/2013

Colleen · Married on 06/29/2013

Susan was so wonderful to work with for our wedding! She was so professional, responsive, and organized that planning the ceremony was a breeze! She and her husband were such kind people, and I'm so glad we got the chance to work together! Our ceremony was beautiful and exactly what we wanted. I would definitely recommend her for a wedding officiant!

Sent on 07/25/2013

She was very punctual and professional. A few days before she emailed me a draft of our ceremony to make sure she had included everything we wanted in our ceremony. She was also very accommodating. We were a last minute elopement ad she worked with us to make sure we could get married that day.

Desiree · Married on 06/25/2013

Susan was very nice to work with. She has a huge booklet of ceremony ideas and suggestions, which was a little overwhelming at first but, if you just follow the steps you can create your ceremony in no time, . My Husband and I were able to mix and match to make our ceremony personalized as to fit the theme of our wedding. Susan was able to answer any questions we had throughout the planning process and even made great suggestions when we got stuck. It was a beautiful ceremony! If you are in the Hampton Roads Area or surrounding area I would highly recommend Susan Turner!

Malinda · Married on 06/23/2013

I would recommend Susan to anyone planning a wedding or vow renewal. She responded within a few hours of me sending her an email. From that first email, she knew exactly what we wanted without us saying a word. Her suggestion of First Landing State Park was perfect for our vow renewal. It allowed us to have an intimate beach setting, without the crowds of Virginia Beach. Susan is very professional, but she also has a very loving and warm personality, and we were blessed to be able to share our 12th anniversary with her. Choose Susan as your wedding officiant, and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/28/2013

tashia · Married on 06/23/2013

Susan did a great job as the officiant of our wedding. She quickly responsed to my initial inquiry and we quickly met. She did a great job listening to our desires for our ceremony. She is very flexible with planning the ceremony the way we wanted it and is willing to work with you no matter if you want a religious, spiritual or non traditional ceremony. Our ceremony was great and we are so glad we hired susan.

Sent on 08/04/2013