Wedding by Susan Reviews

Wedding by Susan 2
Wedding by Susan 3
Wedding by Susan 4

Sarah · Married on 04/25/2015

Susan made our wedding wonderful! She was extremely organized, enthusiastic, and both open to our ideas and able to direct us as needed. When a downpour made our wedding plans change in a hurry, she quickly adapted to the new circumstances and made sure everything flowed smoothly. I could not possibly recommend Susan more highly. THANK YOU SUSAN!!!!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Wedding by Susan's reply:

Thank you for the privilege of officiating your wedding! I love you guys.

Cynthia · Married on 04/11/2015

Susan made our day perfect. We wanted something traditional but not religious and Susan hit it out of the park. I also wanted something different for the blending of our family and with Susan's creativity the possibilities are endless. We loved using her M&M ceremony to blend our family. It was perfect to describe our family since M&M's are a favorite treat among all of us in the family. Susan also will work with you and create what you are looking for.

Sent on 04/27/2015

Wedding by Susan's reply:

Cynthia, it was a privilege and a pleasure. I love you guys!

Jade · Married on 04/01/2015

Susan was friendly, professional, and funny. When we met with her she had lots of different readings, vows and ceremonies to choose from. We had planned a small wedding at our home. We wanted something simple but classy. Once we got everything together she put them in perfect order. Our ceremony had laughter, tears and it made memories to look back on forever. I would recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 04/09/2015

Rachel · Married on 11/15/2014

Susan was a delight to work with! She was friendly, professional, and extremely organized. We picked all of our elements of our ceremony from her binder, and added one scripture reading that we'd chosen ahead of time. She was so accommodating and pulled together a really nice story about us based on the forms we filled out for her. She provided a draft of the ceremony with plenty of time to go, and she had no complaints when we asked her to make a couple of small edits. Her delivery was warm and encouraging, and we're really happy we had Susan lead us through our vows--the most important part of our wedding day. We'd highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant in the Hampton Roads area.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Wedding by Susan's reply:

Thank you my love. You are dear to my heart and my prayers go with you for a wonderful, happy marriage.

Susan was wonderful. She made us comfortable and she responded timely to our emails. She fit us into her schedule the same week we contacted her and found us a beautiful place to get married. She helped make our day great!

Sent on 10/15/2014
  • User3772052 · 2+ years ago

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Susan was for our wedding! She went above and beyond as an officiant. Per our request, she dressed up as the Grim Reaper for our wedding, even making her own costume! I truly feel that our wedding would not have been as special if she had not been our officiant. We were able to customize our ceremony the way we wanted, and she had many suggestions (that we had never thought/heard of) that made our wedding day even more unique. She was always available for questions and quick to respond to our e-mails. She has a very calming demeanor that was very helpful to a stressed out bride on her wedding day! I am so glad that Susan was a part of our special day, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Stephanie · Married on 09/13/2014

She was amazing. Everyone commented how well she spoke. Very articulate. She is a very pleasant person and has a variety of ceremonies she performs. Reminded me of an adventure book 'create your own wedding'. Listened to our needs and helped guide us to the right feel for the ceremony. Reasonable price for all that she offers. She has a back up of the vows and silver binder clips to serve as rings if you forget the ring. She has creative ceremony things like wine blending ceremony. She also reviews both vows and gives input if needed. Definitely book her

Sent on 10/11/2014

Rodolfo/Holly · Married on 08/09/2014

Susan was an outstanding officiant.. Very flexible and easy going. She was also very timely and able to adjust to our needs. She was helpful and reachable throughout the entire planning process, as well as, an all around sweet woman.

Natalie · Married on 08/09/2014

Susan was excellent and so easy to work with! She was always quick to respond with all of my questions. We had a couple of things pop up and she was there to ease our mind. All of our guests were raving about her after the ceremony!!! I would recommend Susan to anyone!! She conducted a family blending ceremony with us...it was so beautiful and special!!!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Donna · Married on 08/09/2014

Susan was very special to work with. She made us very comfortable and she is very passionate.

Sent on 08/31/2014

Serena · Married on 08/02/2014

Susan is amazing! I highly recommend you hire her as your officiant. She makes the entire process so easy. She provides you with everything you need to create your ceremony exactly the way you want it. She is very experienced and professional. She has the warmest presence, great energy that she shares with people around her and speaks well and is easy to understand for public speeches such as a wedding situation. She was great! I can't say enough about her. She helped make our wedding ceremony special!

Sent on 08/14/2014

We were very pleased! The ceremony was lovely and a memory that we will treasure in our hearts forever. Susan is wonderful at what she does and definitely exceeded our expectations! We will definitely recommend her services to anyone that we may know getting married in the area :)

Sent on 08/01/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 07/26/2014

I absolutely loved Susan she provided an excellent wedding day for us and I couldn't thank her more. If you are in need of a great officiant who listens to you and understands your customized wedding plan choose her!!! She does amazing and I want to personally thank her again for making our special day important :)

Sarah · Married on 06/07/2014

We could not have asked for a ore beautiful ceremony conducted by Mrs. Turner! It reflected our relationship 100%. She is a pleasure to work with! We had people the entire night telling us how much they enjoyed the ceremony and said it was beautiful! Highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Alexandra · Married on 05/30/2014

Susan did a beautiful job for my wedding. She made it very unique for me and my husband. About a month before the wedding I told her my our bulldog passed away and I asked if she can somehow place him into the wedding ceremony cause he was the reason we are together. She added him into the prayers and into the wedding ceremony. Everyone was amazed and so was my husband. I still get compliments about how wonderful she was! I recommend her greatly.

Sent on 07/14/2014

What an excellent night SUSAN WAS AWESOME!!!!! Recommend to all!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Susan made our ceremony memorable and special! We are so happy that we chose her to be our officiant!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Jo-Ann · Married on 05/17/2014

Mrs. Turner is an excellent officiant! From the moment I first contacted her to the day of our wedding her responsiveness, knowledge, wisdom, and anything you want attitude made us feel so good. On a day where nerves were high and people were confused, Mrs. Turner allowed us to choose what we wanted in our ceremony (something that is unheard of by anyone I know) by using her wedding encyclopedia (that's what we called it) and listing what we liked. I tried to get the few people who were in Virginia at the time (I'm from NY and this was a destination wedding) to rehearse before the wedding, but it did not work out. My ceremony would have been a confusing mess with my bridal party and myself completely confused as what to do. Mrs. Turner prepped us all right before the ceremony and thanks to Mrs. Turner all went perfect. If you need a professional officiant who can give you what you want, command a room and make your day incredible, don't look anywhere else.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Brandon · Married on 05/10/2014

Susan was wonderful! She was very helpful with suggestions on how to make our ceremony as perfect for us and our families as we wanted it. We are so blessed to have had Susan as our officiant.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Rebecca · Married on 05/08/2014

Susan was amazing!! Led our rehearsal and made sure everyone felt comfortable and confident prior to our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/03/2014

Susan is wonderful! She truly understood our vision for the ceremony, and really ran with it! Everything was so personalized, without any hassle on our part. It's like she read our mind! Her daughter assisted us with the rehearsal, and I felt confident that our ceremony would go well. Even though our ceremony started a little late, Susan worked with us! If you are looking for a kind, caring officiant to compliment your ceremony, I would definitely recommend Susan!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Natalia · Married on 04/26/2014

Susan was absolutely amazing! Everyone loved her selection of vows that we picked out. If I had to do it over again, I would go with Susan in a heartbeat again!!!!

Cheyenne · Married on 04/20/2014

Susan was wonderful! She was extremely flexible seeing as how my husband and I are currently living in another state. She was always available to reach via text, phone call, or email and always so pleasant to speak with. She really made our wedding ceremony so very special.

Judy · Married on 04/12/2014

Susan was great as our officiant. She asked what we were wanting, provided us with information, made suggestions, friendly, informative and just over all wonderful. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Susan did an amazing job with our ceremony. My husband and I liked her as soon as we met her. She was so genuine and knowledgeable. We knew we were in good hands by selecting her as our officient. We crafted vows that were perfect for us and she helped us customize it to include my step-son which made it even more meaningful. Susan even trained my aunt at the rehearsal to be our day of coordinator and ensure everyone was in their proper places at the right times. She is punctual and will brave the cold weather if needed.

Sent on 05/18/2014