Wedding by Susan Reviews

Wedding by Susan 2
Wedding by Susan 3
Wedding by Susan 4

Mackenzie · Married on 08/15/2017

Susan was beyond great! So glad we chose her to officiate our special day (:

Sent on 09/13/2017

Belinda · Married on 08/12/2017

Great officant and great ceremony!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/05/2017

Susan was wonderful. Everyone is still talking about how beautiful our ceremony was.

Sent on 09/15/2017
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 07/21/2017

Susan was amazing! She provided the tools so we could write our own ceremony and our own vows. She's very timely and responsive. Would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Wedding by Susan's reply:

Amy, thank you love! It was my honor to officiate your wedding. Every bride should be this sweet!

Mayrenes · Married on 07/08/2017

Susan was absolutely amazing and helped make the ceremony beautiful. Her method is so helpful in personalizing the ceremony. We were very happy with the ceremony and she is such a calming presence!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Kristen · Married on 07/01/2017

Great personality and has a binder full of different service options to fit your needs!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Terri · Married on 06/26/2017

Susan did a wonderful job! She was very professional, considerate of what we wanted and flexible. She added her personal touch of the foot prints in the sand and keepsake.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Destiny · Married on 06/16/2017

Susan has been such a joy to work with. She has replied within a day or two of emails and has answered every question I have had. She was very reasonable and I look forward to working with her on planning my big day

Sent on 06/22/2016
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 06/10/2017

I really liked Susan. From the first meeting, she was so sweet, funny, and down to earth. You can tell this is her calling. I loved how she was able to give us freedom in our ceremony to make it more spiritual than religious. I was able to pick my own greetings readings, and piece together the vows I wanted. Susan went above and beyond and even came to our home for a pre-marital counselling session. She is so easy to talk to and gracious. Hiring Susan was one of the first wedding decisions we made, and my husband and I were able to walk away extremely confident in that decision. We do not regret it. Thank you!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Wedding by Susan's reply:

Blessings love! Thank you for the wonderful review. I love you guys, you deserve a beautiful life!

Helen · Married on 05/28/2017

Susan was absolutely a pleasure to work with. She was hands down our most responsive vendor. She has a wealth of experience and materials. There was no added stress when dealing with her. The most telling part is numerous guests commented on how impressed they were with the officiant as well as the ceremony. There's not a thing we would change. I would recommend her to close friends and family. Fantastic officiant and overall a great experience!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Wedding by Susan's reply:

Thank you Helen, it was a privilege!

Mary · Married on 04/22/2017

Start to finish Susan was a wonderful to work with. I live outside of the VA Beach area and was wedding planning from a distance. Susan fit meetings in with us when we traveled to the beach for planning and was always prompt in returning emails. She helped us craft a beautiful ceremony that was meaningful and personal. She arrived on time and helped direct us during the rehearsal and of course was on time for the wedding itself. I would highly recommend her services, she worked with us to create a memorable event as we married and blended two families.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Rebecca · Married on 04/22/2017

This vendor is no doubt the best. She helped and was able to make time in schedule at last minute. She also helped us find a venue at last minute as well. Reasonable price and very sweet and help from start to finish, and I was scared cause I really did not get to interview or meet with her before hand. Took a chance and hit a home run. My father was also our photographer and he is new at doing weddings, she also helped him along with great suggestions.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Jill · Married on 04/21/2017

We were interested in a simple elopement and we received so much more. Ms Tunner helped us pick a location and was flexible with the date/time. She turned our simple park moment into a personal, intimate ceremony that we will cherish. We are very grateful she took the time to make it special for us.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Joanne · Married on 03/25/2017

Susan was an amazing wedding officiant! She is very professional and personable and helped make our wedding feel so special. She can provide a wide variety of ceremony options and will help you create the perfect ceremony for your wedding. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful and all of our guests raved about her! Susan was so sweet and did a wonderful job officiating our wedding, as well as helping run our rehearsal the day before!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Chelsey · Married on 11/19/2016

Susan Turner officiated our wedding on 11/19/16 and she did a beautiful job. From our very first meeting she exudes warmth and capability. She is meticulous about planning your perfect ceremony and really works with you to meet your needs. When I miscommunicated when our rehearsal was, her wonderful daughter graciously stepped in and ran through the rehearsal with us. Susan even had a propane-powered mini hair curler that she let me touch up my hair with right before the ceremony. On top of all that, she was patient and kind when I got forgot the marriage license and the ceremony had to wait 30 minutes while we got it. She is unflappable. We loved working with Susan!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Wedding by Susan's reply:

Thank you love! It was my honor.

Amber · Married on 11/05/2016

Vicki was such an amazing person to work with!! She made my husband and I feel so comfortable. She had a lot of great ceremony options which made it so much easier because we didn't even know where to start! She was on time for the rehearsal and ceremony. She had a great sense of humor (which you definitely needed for our wedding).

Sent on 11/07/2016

Natalie · Married on 09/17/2016

Susan was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was responsive to e-mails and phone calls, and she made sure our beach wedding went off without a hitch. Thank you so much, Susan!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Wedding by Susan's reply:

Thank you Natalie, I LOVED it!

Rachel · Married on 09/10/2016

My wife and I had Susan as our wedding officiant and we could not have asked for a more beautiful ceremony! She has a wide selection of vows and styles that you can choose from, or create your own. Whatever your style, it's tailored just for you. My wife is incredibly shy and wanted the vows to be as easy as possible and when Susan met with us she was so understanding. She made our day so amazing and beautiful.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Rachel and Kassie,
    This was my pleasure. Thank you for the awesome review.

Michelle · Married on 09/03/2016

Very sweet lady. She was easy to work with and had great ideas. My family went on and on about how much they liked her. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/07/2016

Susan is the BEST! She was very professional but at the same time personal, and it is obvious that she loves what she does! The ceremony she prepared for us was beautiful, and exactly what we would have created ourselves if we had even a little bit of her her talent! We highly recommend her to anyone seeking a professional Officiant that will listen to your preferences and tailor the perfect ceremony to make it your wedding day truly memorable.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Wedding by Susan's reply:

Thank you! It is easy with awesome couples like you!

Susan was beyond wonderful!! She clearly has bountiful experience in officiating weddings. She is professional, sweet and perfect at her job! Worth every penny :)

Sent on 08/23/2016

Wedding by Susan's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. I love what I do!

Julie · Married on 05/19/2016

Susan is the officiant you want if you're looking for someone who is as interested as you are in making your special day unique! She went out of her way to make a meeting to customize the format of our wedding and emailed us a rough draft the same day. My husband and I had a Dr.Who theme and she introduced the most touching quotes possible. I cried through the whole ceremony with a smile on my face. Not to mention how passionate she is about her work she even put on a bow (a theme for the wedding party) and made a keepsake booklet containing out vows. When the wedding party was late she went around socializing with everyone making everyone have a great time. Thank you Susan for everything you did on that rainy day!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Wedding by Susan's reply:

One of the sweetest couples I have had the pleasure of officiating for. I loved your theme and the ceremony turned out great! Thanks again for the privilege.

Jeanette · Married on 05/07/2016

Susan was fantastic! Very organized and had plenty of ideas, which was great for someone like me who had no idea where to even start. She was personable and made our ceremony just how we wanted. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Deanese · Married on 04/30/2016

She was wonderful and made the process less stressful. She worked with me via email, since I was in another state planning a beach wedding, to make sure I had the ceremony that I liked the best and went well with our wedding. She gave her input on how we would include a sand ceremony, shortened the whole ceremony because we weren't going to have chairs for our 10 guests, and really made everything work with our theme.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Wedding by Susan's reply:

Thank you so much, it was a privilege to officiate your wedding.

Susan Turner was absolutely amazing. My fiance and I were planning on just taking care of everything at the courthouse but at the last minute decided we really wanted an experience that was a little more special for us. I found her reviews online in the middle of the night and she replied to my email first thing in the morning. Even though it was last minute and the weather forecast wasn't great, she met us and our families and friends at the beach and performed a wonderful sand ceremony with a beautiful vase she decorated herself and her own colored sand she brought in case it was too cold and rainy to use the beach. Overall it was an amazing experience and we couldn't be happier with everything.

Sent on 02/22/2016

Wedding by Susan's reply:

Thank you love, it was my pleasure.