Wedding by Susan Reviews

Wedding by Susan 2
Wedding by Susan 3

Marissa Lopez · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Lovely experience

I would definitely recommend she made everything really nice!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Wedding by Susan's reply:

This beautiful couple were actually married by me in June! Thank you for the review. It was a privilege to marry you!

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2019

Very detailed and emotional officiating!

Susan was so prepared during the entire process, from first meeting her to discuss what we’d like, she had such an easy way of arranging how we wanted the ceremony and all the options we could have. She performed the ceremony with such passion that she truly gave more emphasis and emotion to the excerpts we had chosen. She was a fantastic and very professional officiant, and was perfect for our wedding!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Wedding by Susan's reply:

Thank you for this beautiful review! It was a pleasure and a privilege to officiate for you. I love you both!

Marcy · Married on 06/29/2019

Susan Turner rocks!

Susan was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! She understood and adapted to both our personalities and did a beautiful job of improvising when our sound system stopped working. She is pleasant, professional and has a great sense of humor. We could not be more pleased with our selection of wedding officiate!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Wedding by Susan's reply:

Performing your wedding was the highlight of my wedding season. I enjoyed it so much, despite the heat! Did you know I hand sewed one of your guest’s pants when I saw it was split open? I’m always prepared! Lol ❤️❤️❤️ Love to you both.

Tabatha Linkous · Married on 06/22/2019

Happy customer

She did an excellent job. We had to change the date and Susan was easy to make new arrangements with. Very friendly. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Wedding by Susan's reply:

Thank you for the privilege of officiating your wedding! It was beautiful and in a beautiful location! Blessings to you both.
  • Jessica

Jessica Harker · Married on 05/25/2019

It was wonderful

She did an amazing job, everybody loved her.

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Wedding by Susan 4

Joseph Carbone · Married on 03/23/2019

N/a n/a n/a n/a

N/A Really I didnt want to write anything

Sent on 04/04/2019

Alana · Married on 07/26/2018

Very lovely vowel renewal service on the beach. I contacted them about 2 weeks or less before my day and was very very happy with the service.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Desiree · Married on 07/15/2018

Prompt, flexible, considerate and easy to work with. Love the options when being able to select the exact kind of ceremony I wanted. Great price and overall very nice lady, would definitely recommend.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/22/2018

We got married July 14th. We loved Susan! Well worth the price, even for the rehearsal. Everything (the WHOLE ceremony) is customizable but she has plenty of information to make the planning easy! We wrote our own vows and she types them on a little card for a keepsake. Very happy that I found her!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Wedding by Susan's reply:

So happy you found me too! Love and blessings, it was a joy to officiate for you!

Krystina · Married on 04/21/2018

Amazing ceremony. Great price. Professional and memorable. Love the place she chose and how she held the ceremony. She was extremely flexible and made herself available in only a week's notice. Susan made our day perfect. Would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 04/26/2018

Amber · Married on 04/15/2018

Mrs. Susan Turner did a wonderful job at my April 15th wedding. She was there on time and even worked with us while I was running a little late getting ready. She did an excellent job on our vows.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Wedding by Susan's reply:

Thank you Amber! It was a blessing to have this privilege.

Rebecca · Married on 03/17/2018

Susan was absolutely wonderful! She communicated quickly and efficiently - and kept us involved in every detail of our ceremony. Susan encouraged us to be part of developing our ceremony and made us a lovely booklet with the entire ceremony as a keepsake! Professional and personable, Susan is a delight to work with and helped make our day stress free and perfect!

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Wedding by Susan 5

Wedding by Susan's reply:

I really enjoyed your ‘period perfect’ wedding and your graciousness in including me in a lovely lunch. I wish you both a wonderful life together! Blessings and love.

Anna · Married on 03/03/2018

Susan was very helpful and flexible with our wedding. We had last minute changes due to the weather and she was nothing but helpful and understanding. She truly helped our big day memorable.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Wedding by Susan's reply:

Thank you! It was truly my privilege. Live long and happy with each other.

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/11/2017

Susan was such a joy to work with. Very responsive to messages and easy to meet up with. She is so very sweet and she really made it a perfect day for us. Her voice is so gentle and kind and really made the ceremony so meaningful. Thank you so much for making our day so incredible.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Cassie · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I absolutely LOVED Susan! She was so great to work with! She had some amazing ideas while also letting us chose our ceremony. I wouldn't have asked for anything to be different. She also just had knee surgery not too long before our ceremony but was still always on time to our meetings and answered every question we had. She was a blessing to us. She helped us plan out amazing ceremony in less than a months time! I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Lindsey · Married on 09/24/2017

Susan was absolutely amazing! She made the Ceremony so personal with some humor! I definitely recommend for your wedding! Such a pleasure to professional to work with.

Wedding by Susan's reply:

Thank you Lindsey, it was truly my pleasure.

Aimee · Married on 09/10/2017

Go with your gut. We met a few officiant, but Susan felt like family from the beginning. She was amazing. We got everything we asked for.

Tara · Married on 09/09/2017

While planning our wedding, I thought the ceremony was going to be the hardest part of it all, but Susan's file of examples helped make it so simple and easy to put together! Susan was always responsive during our planning and above all, the very sweetest. Our wedding guests absolutely loved her and we highly recommend Susan!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Erik · Married on 08/26/2017

Please take our word for it - Susan is a fantastic officiant and made our wedding on the beach so memorable! We highly recommend her for any couple looking for a very unique and special experience. She is simply the best ever!
    Erik and Trisha

Sent on 09/14/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/21/2017

Very genuine and a beautiful person. She came across honest and sweet. The ceremony was perfect and tailored just for us. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Wedding by Susan's reply:

Thank you Amanda. It was a privilege to officiate for you. Blessings and love!

Tiffany · Married on 08/19/2017

Susan was phenomenal! She was professional,punctual,kind,and very personal. Timing for things got off causing me to be late and for the wedding to be adjusted, but Susan still was able to keep things running smoothly and still managed to keep our intimate moments and special words to go smoothly. She was a real treat for my wedding and I am more than happy with my choice with choosing her. Thank You so much Susan! :)

Sent on 11/06/2017

Angie · Married on 08/18/2017

Susan was wonderful to work with. Her examples of vows were a lifesaver as we put together our special day. When assistance was needed with wording, Susan replied back immediately. She is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommend!

Mackenzie · Married on 08/15/2017

Susan was beyond great! So glad we chose her to officiate our special day (:

Belinda · Married on 08/12/2017

Great officant and great ceremony!

Sent on 09/20/2017