Wedding by Susan Reviews

241 Reviews for Wedding by Susan

• George

George Fidler · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Phenomenal Service

Susan was excellent at making us feel comfortable and meeting any and all requests. She suggested the venue which was beautiful. The ceremony was tailored to fit, especially since we were being married on our 30th anniversary.

Tyler Barker · Getting married on 05/01/2021

Lovely experience

I would definitely recommend she made everything really nice!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Wedding by Susan's reply:

This beautiful couple were actually married by me in June! Thank you for the review. It was a privilege to marry you!
  • W

Wm Wm · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Susan Was a Real Blessing

Susan our Officiant was incredible and made this day very special. She was very prompt and very responsive every time we contacted her. In addition, on the day we were married she was early. In addition, the ceremony was incredibly moving and our family commented on how well the officiant was. We were really blessed by her.

• Alainna

Alainna Mae Kiehlmeier · Married on 06/15/2020

Sand ceremony

Vicki was so nice. She performed a sand ceremony pool side because of the weather. It was perfect for us. Exactly what we wanted. Thank you so much !

Sent on 06/19/2020

Sherri Roebuck · Married on 12/31/2019

Top notch!!

Susan was amazing to work with! From the first time I spoke with her on the phone, I knew we were going to be in great hands for our big day. She made our ceremony unforgettable and even added a special printout of our ceremony so we would have a copy of it forever. I’m so glad I found her and would recommend her to any bride!!!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Wedding by Susan's reply:

Sherri, I am so appreciative of the opportunity you gave me to officiate. My heart was in your ceremony; you created such a warm and loving ceremony. I feel as if I’m part on your family and have known you for years!! Congratulations and love. Susan ❤️❤️
  • Anissa

Anissa · Married on 12/22/2019

Being married by Susan

Susan was amazing! We were nervous when searching for a wedding officiant, as we did not want it to feel like a stranger was marrying us. When we met with Susan, we immediately knew she was the perfect fit! She was so sweet, and talked us through our entire ceremony. She really is the best at what she does, and is able to incorporate so many great aspects to create such a personal ceremony!

Anissa, I have adopted you both as my kids! Love you 😍
    I really appreciate the opportunity you gave me to officiate your wedding. You are a beautiful couple and I continue to pray for a long happy marriage!

Sean K · Married on 12/07/2019

Susan was phenomenal to work with.

Susan was an absolute joy to work with. She listened to what we wanted while adding her own valuable voice to create a truly unique and wonderful ceremony. She was extremely responsive and we give our full recommendation for anyone considering her for their event.

-Sean and Satoko

Sent on 12/19/2019

Wedding by Susan's reply:

Thank you, it was my privilege! You are a very special couple and I wish you a long happy successful marriage....and Merry Christmas!!

Sarah Chapman · Married on 11/03/2019

Perfect courthouse wedding in Smithfield

Susan was great! We put off contacting officiants until the last minute, and I was afraid we'd have a hard time finding someone on short notice. Susan responded to my email immediately. She was super helpful and accommodating. We wanted a simple "courthouse wedding" with just ourselves and my grandparents in attendance. Susan met us at a location of our choice, was very professional and very kind, and really made my grandparents feel welcomed and involved. Thank you Susan!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Cheyenne

Cheyenne · Married on 11/02/2019

We are so happy!

My husband and I got married 11/2/19 at Norfolk Botanical Garden. We met with Susan about a month before, and we knew from the moment we met her that she was the perfect fit! She is so kind, passionate about what she does, and was so amazing. We loved having her officiate our wedding!! Thank you, Susan!!! - Mr. & Mrs. Lawrence

Sent on 11/13/2019

Wedding by Susan's reply:

I loved every minute, even the chilly weather didn’t dampen the excitement and love! Thank you for the privilege.
    Susan

Mindy Dills · Married on 11/02/2019

Beach elopement

Susan did a fantastic job! Worked well with husband and I to create the perfect elopement. Would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Melissa · Married on 10/22/2019

Amazing!

Susan was incredible!!! From the first moment we met to see if we were going to be compatible she put us at ease. It was like she was an old friend. She is professional, friendly, outgoing and such a genuine and caring person. We knew she was the right person to be a part of our special day. She was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful in guiding us through the process of writing our own vows and customizing the ceremony to fit our love story. We can not say enough wonderful things about her. We strongly recommend her to help make your day as wonderful as ours was. She was truly a blessing on our wedding day! Thank you so much Susan for sharing our special day and making it perfect.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Wedding by Susan's reply:

Melissa, Thank you for the privilege of allowing me to officiate for you. I do love what I do and I hope it does come through when I celebrate your ceremony. Many blessings for a long and happy marriage and merry Christmas!
  • Deanna

Deanna Turner · Married on 10/05/2019

Lovely Ceremony

Susan was so nice and helpful during the whole wedding process. She met with me and my husband and asked important questions about what we would like in our ceremony and helped us put together the ceremony we wanted. She had several helpful documents that you can pick and choose from or create your own custom ceremony. She was also helpful in filing our marriage license and the process of changing your name.

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/04/2019

We love Susan!

Susan is warm, professional, talented, and just wonderful. My husband and I hired her on the spot after meeting her because she felt like family right off the bat. She will work with you as much or as little as you want. If you want her to take the reins, she will do so and will give a beautiful ceremony that will leave you no regrets. If you want to be more hands on, she will work with you and let you determine the outline and tweak the ceremony as much as you need until you are satisfied. She was also wonderful during our ceremony when we got an unexpected...let's just say....surprise! Out of nowhere, a residence that was close to our ceremony spot started blasting music incredibly loud. She handled this with such grace and humor that mitigated the panicky feelings I was having in that moment. My husband and I are thankful to have had such a lovely officiant, and we HIGHLY recommend Susan!! Photo credit of @angelaelisephotography

Sent on 01/05/2020

Jeremy Mccready · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding for me and my new wife

We were very impressed with your service. Everything you did for us was perfect and I would recommend you to everyone. Everything you did for the kids was amazing and they loved everything about it. They still talk about the seashells. Thank you so much you’re so amazing and you made are wedding perfect.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2019

Very detailed and emotional officiating!

Susan was so prepared during the entire process, from first meeting her to discuss what we’d like, she had such an easy way of arranging how we wanted the ceremony and all the options we could have. She performed the ceremony with such passion that she truly gave more emphasis and emotion to the excerpts we had chosen. She was a fantastic and very professional officiant, and was perfect for our wedding!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Wedding by Susan's reply:

Thank you for this beautiful review! It was a pleasure and a privilege to officiate for you. I love you both!

Marcy · Married on 06/29/2019

Susan Turner rocks!

Susan was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! She understood and adapted to both our personalities and did a beautiful job of improvising when our sound system stopped working. She is pleasant, professional and has a great sense of humor. We could not be more pleased with our selection of wedding officiate!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Wedding by Susan's reply:

Performing your wedding was the highlight of my wedding season. I enjoyed it so much, despite the heat! Did you know I hand sewed one of your guest’s pants when I saw it was split open? I’m always prepared! Lol ❤️❤️❤️ Love to you both.

Tabatha Linkous · Married on 06/22/2019

Happy customer

She did an excellent job. We had to change the date and Susan was easy to make new arrangements with. Very friendly. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Wedding by Susan's reply:

Thank you for the privilege of officiating your wedding! It was beautiful and in a beautiful location! Blessings to you both.
  • Jessica

Jessica Harker · Married on 05/25/2019

It was wonderful

She did an amazing job, everybody loved her.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Joseph Carbone · Married on 03/23/2019

N/a n/a n/a n/a

N/A Really I didnt want to write anything

Sent on 04/04/2019

Veronica · Married on 09/01/2018

Susan is very amazing! Our wedding ceremony is done beautifully!! It touched all of us. That's what the wedding all about is the vows ceremony! So grateful to have found a wedding officiant like Susan. She's very friendly, easy to work with, very responsive... Contact her, she knows what she's doing. She can work with you any types of ceremony you want. You won't regret it!! Again, thank you, Susan!!

Sent on 09/03/2018

It was my privilege!

Alana · Married on 07/26/2018

Very lovely vowel renewal service on the beach. I contacted them about 2 weeks or less before my day and was very very happy with the service.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Desiree · Married on 07/15/2018

Prompt, flexible, considerate and easy to work with. Love the options when being able to select the exact kind of ceremony I wanted. Great price and overall very nice lady, would definitely recommend.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/22/2018

We got married July 14th. We loved Susan! Well worth the price, even for the rehearsal. Everything (the WHOLE ceremony) is customizable but she has plenty of information to make the planning easy! We wrote our own vows and she types them on a little card for a keepsake. Very happy that I found her!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Wedding by Susan's reply:

So happy you found me too! Love and blessings, it was a joy to officiate for you!

Krystina · Married on 04/21/2018

Amazing ceremony. Great price. Professional and memorable. Love the place she chose and how she held the ceremony. She was extremely flexible and made herself available in only a week's notice. Susan made our day perfect. Would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 04/26/2018

Amber · Married on 04/15/2018

Mrs. Susan Turner did a wonderful job at my April 15th wedding. She was there on time and even worked with us while I was running a little late getting ready. She did an excellent job on our vows.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Wedding by Susan's reply:

Thank you Amber! It was a blessing to have this privilege.