Susan Hennessey Photography Reviews

39 | Moorestown, NJ

39 Reviews for Susan Hennessey Photography

39 Susan Hennessey Photography Reviews

Kelly · Married on 06/02/2018

Susan and her assistant, Abbey, were a joy to work with for our Cape May wedding, and during all the conversations leading up to it! We just received our final delivery of pictures and we are beyond thrilled with the results. She captured our day perfectly and we can now look back on these photos for years to come and remember our very special day!

Susan was incredibly responsive throughout the planning process and her day-of plans/timelines were everything my OCD-self needed! I can't wait to share our beautiful pictures with all of our family friends. Thank you Susan!

Amy · Married on 05/19/2018

We waited a bit long to lock in a photographer, and Susan was recommended to us by another photographer that didn't have any availability for our wedding. We're very glad to have found Susan to shoot our wedding!

Susan arrived promptly on our wedding day at my house for photos and her second shooter was on time at the hotel to shoot the guys. Susan worked with my family to find good locations to take photos outdoors, despite the rain. Fortunately when we needed to take photos after the ceremony, the rain held off.

Prior to the wedding, we had a few phone calls and email exchanges with Susan to make sure she knew what photos we absolutely had to have and how the day was going to flow. After getting our photos back, she definitely did not miss a shot. After the wedding, our photos arrived on time and the proofs for the photo album came shortly after. The album is high-quality and worth the price.

I would highly recommend Susan for any weddings in NJ!

Kelsey · Married on 05/12/2018

My husband and I took our time looking for a wedding photographer because it was one of the most important aspects to us for our wedding. We inquired and read many reviews from all different photographers in the area. We came across Susan and from seeing her work/ reading her reviews we knew she was exactly what we were looking for! We booked our engagement session through her back in August 2016 and were hoping from this that we would essentially hire her as our wedding photographer. From the moment we met Susan, we felt like we knew her forever. She is so professional, organized, kind and truly cared about making us happy. ALL of our photos from our engagement session are timeless and capture us/ our relationship perfectly. As for our wedding in May 2018, Susan blew it out of the water! She was AMAZING to say the least. She was in consist contact with us via phone and email. Always quick to reply and give new ideas for our first look/ photos throughout the day. The timeline she provided was unreal and we have every single picture we wanted and MORE! The whole day was truly a dream and she captured every moment effortlessly. At some points we did not even know she was there and our pictures are stunning. The amount of compliments we have received regarding our wedding photos are endless and that truly speaks to how talented Susan is. After the wedding ended, the turnaround time to receive our pictures was awesome. When we look through them all it was like reliving the day all over again. It is so special that we can now do that for the rest of our lives, thanks to Susan! If you are looking for best photographer, look no further. Susan is fantastic and a great person as well! Thank you for everything, Susan!!! We will definitely use Susan in the future as well and have recommended her to so many people.

Laura · Married on 05/11/2018

The best photographer ever captured my best day ever! Susan & her assistant Olga were efficient, organized, & professional. Before our wedding day, Susan communicated and ironed out the details of the day to ensure that our day was captured to our liking. She provided a day of agenda which was easy to follow on our wedding day and eased the jitters of the bride. Both ladies were prepared and their timing was perfect! After the wedding, Susan featured us on a blog post (in no time). Susan spoiled us with a pre-wedding gift, photos via email and USB, and a photo display for our home. It's clear that I cannot say enough about Susan. Look no further and book her already! ;-)

Nicole · Married on 05/04/2018

Susan is absolutely amazing! She was hands-down mine and my husband's favorite vendor from our wedding. She managed to capture every moment and detail from the entire day. We're able to relive our entire wedding day when we look through the photos she took. She helped keep me sane throughout the day, too, and made sure I remained comfortable in the 85+ degrees heat!

As soon as Susan saw me starting to get frazzled about anything, she stepped in and talked me down. She helped keep my bridal party in check and was amazing with all of my family and friends. She even managed to get great shots of my two dogs that were in the wedding! Her assistant, Josh, was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was SO great with the guys and he managed to take very creative shots!

Susan also did mine and my husband's engagement session, which was included in the package we chose. The photos turned out so beautiful - we had a very hard time deciding which ones to use for our save the dates. We actually ended up not only using them for our save the dates, but we also created an entire guest book for our wedding with them!

Her prices are comparable to other photographers and she even offers albums! Most photographers only give you an online gallery or a USB drive now-a-days, but Susan does all three! She is extremely responsive and flexible and she truly knows how to make you feel special throughout the entire process. She made sure to get every shot I wanted by sending out a very helpful questionnaire two months before the wedding. She also sent out a photography timeline about a month before, which really helped me plan out the rest of my wedding day.

We recently received our wedding album and we are completely wowed. Susan did an amazing job on it and made sure to get our opinion on everything. The album is such great quality and is truly something we will be able to cherish forever. My husband and I will definitely be reaching out to Susan again in the future!

Susan Hennessey Photography 1
    Susan Hennessey Photography 7
    Susan Hennessey Photography 8
    Susan Hennessey Photography 9

Jeremy · Married on 03/10/2018

My wife and I were so excited to use Susan for our engagement photos and wedding. She’s so fun and personable she immediately feels like one of your friends. Our photos came out fantastic! Her team is great and so professional. I highly suggest Susan Hennessey to capture your special moments because by far exceeded our expectations because she went above and beyond for our family.

Susan Hennessey Photography 10
    Susan Hennessey Photography 11
    Susan Hennessey Photography 12
    Susan Hennessey Photography 13
    Susan Hennessey Photography 14
    Susan Hennessey Photography 15

Linda · Married on 11/17/2017

Hiring Susan as the photographer for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Leading up to our wedding day, she answered any questions that I had right away which kept me at ease. She also created a timeline for the day, which was very helpful to keep us on track to get all the photos we wanted. The day of the wedding she arrived early, kept us on schedule, and was so pleasant to be around all day. The people I hired to do my hair were late, so we were behind and when Susan arrived, my hair and makeup had not even been started yet. Somehow, Susan managed to keep us on schedule and get a lot of shots in our bridal suite, when we only had 10 or 15 minutes to spare before the ceremony began. She kept us on the exact schedule that we created for the entire day, even with Center City, Philadelphia traffic! Susan and her assistant were very organized all day. They were quick and efficient, especially when gathering different family members together for photos. Within less than a week, she sent us a sneak peak of our photos. I was expecting a couple of photos, but she gave us a bunch of her favorites and wrote a nice blog about our day! Everyone absolutely loves the photos and keeps asking me where I found my photographer. We were so lucky to have found her. My husband and I cannot wait to see the rest of the photos soon! We highly recommend hiring Susan for your wedding day!

Susan Hennessey Photography 16
    Susan Hennessey Photography 17
    Susan Hennessey Photography 18
    Susan Hennessey Photography 19
    Susan Hennessey Photography 20

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Susan and her work! My husband and I got married 9/24/17 on the beach in Avalon. We used her for both our engagement and wedding photos. We never had professional photos taken so were very nervous at first that we would be very uncomfortable. She made us feel SO comfortable in front of the camera! It felt very natural and it definitely showed in the photos. I also really loved her process. The engagement shoot made us comfortable with Susan and the camera and let us know exactly what to expect. We filled out a questionnaire for wedding day so she could made a list of all of the photos we wanted. We got to look over the final list before the big day. The day of, Susan was a BOSS! So nice and sweet as always, but was extremely organized, had a plan, and was able to get everyone where they needed to be for photos in the timeframe we had. The results are more than we could have ever wished for. She captured so many beautiful candid moments. Our posed pictures are just as fabulous. We also got the album from her and are so happy with it. She did an amazing job of making the book flow, something that I found to be very difficult when I did my own engagement photo album. Also, we never had an issue contacting her. She’s so responsive, which was very nice when you are emailing so many people about your wedding day. We love her so much that we’re going to get our maternity and newborn photos taken by her! I HIGHLY recommend choosing Susan as your photographer! She’s the best!

Sam · Married on 09/22/2017

Choosing Susan as our wedding day photographer was the BEST decision we made. Susan was the first vendor we booked after choosing our venue and was such a big help with creating our 'day of' timeline. For our engagement shoot we were both feeling a little camera shy at first but working with Susan feels like you are working with a close friend. She made us feel so comfortable and we ended up having SO much fun and of course the pictures were stunning. On our wedding day Susan and her team helped keep us on schedule and did a FANTASTIC job of making sure we had all of our 'must have' shots. Susan is so organized and has such a great personality and is truly the best to work with. Our wedding pictures are absolutely amazing, we could not have asked for anything more. Susan is amazing at what she does and goes above and beyond in all aspects!! Even after the wedding day Susan was so great about keeping in touch and working hard to get the photos completed! I can't wait to find another opportunity to work with Susan!!

Melissa · Married on 08/05/2017

Susan was the photographer for our small outdoor August wedding, and it was so wonderful working with her! She photographed my best friend's wedding, so I was so excited to find out she would be available for mine. Susan made everything so easy from the time we contacted her all the way through receiving our wedding photos. On the wedding day, she made us feel so relaxed, and she captured our day so perfectly! I love reliving the day looking at our beautiful photos!

Nicole · Married on 07/30/2017

I absolutely loved working with Susan! She was so professional throughout the entire process. She got back to me so quickly if I ever had a question! My husband and I did an engagement shoot with her before she photographed our wedding, which we really loved because it was good practice in front of the camera! She was so organized and flexible as well, which are really important with a photographer! Thanks again Susan!

Amber · Married on 07/08/2017

Susan captured our special day perfectly! She has a great energy, is very flexible, and has an amazing eye. Susan did both our engagement photos and wedding day pictures and not only are the pictures stunning, but they were completed within a timely manner. During the day, we ran a bit behind on time and she was able to get us back on track before the ceremony while getting us every picture we wanted! Susan was by far a top vendor pick for our special day.

Luke · Married on 07/01/2017

Susan was a pleasure to work with! Extremely prompt with all responses, took detailed notes along every step of the process and she was excellent at organizing our day. She made sure we got where we needed to be on time & that we got all the photo combinations we wanted. She's super easygoing and was a delight to spend our day with! The photos came out beautifully and when she sent us our final photos, it came with a personal thank you note, a framed photo and a USB drive with all our photos. Hiring her was one of the best decisions we made for capturing our day!

Christa · Married on 06/03/2017

I would highly recommend Susan to anyone! From our first email to the last photo on our wedding day, Susan went above and beyond. Before the wedding, she answered all my emails and questions within minutes. She kept everything SO organized leading up to the wedding and took a lot of time to plan the shot list and our wedding time line out so the day of would run smoothly, while making sure she had time to capture every photo that I wanted (which she did!) Not only was she awesome to work with, but we got so many many pictures back that we absolutely love! Another thing we liked about Susan was during the reception she snuck us out for a "sunset picture" and "night shot" which turned out amazing! I would definitely highly recommend using Susan Hennessy Photography!

Angela · Married on 04/28/2017

Susan was so great through the whole process!! She was there whenever we had any questions and was willing to travel. We are so happy with our engagement and wedding photos! She did a beautiful job, and I would sincerely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Andrew · Married on 03/26/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Susan. My husband is very camera shy and she kept him laughing and comfortable the entire time. We both have large families and Susan made sure well before the wedding that we had a concrete plan in place to make sure we got every shot that we wanted. I've had other friends and family members tell me how their photographers annoyed them the entire wedding reception, we still talk about how we didn't even notice Susan was there. That's what makes a great photographer, we not only enjoyed ourselves but she got real photos that show expression in everyones faces which I adore. If you're looking for a fun, creative and sweet photographer to make your day that much more special I would definitely recommend Susan. We love our photos so much and cannot wait to look through them over and over through our lives together. Thanks Susan!

• Christine

Christine · Married on 10/08/2016

Susan was one of the first people we booked for our wedding. From the start, she was very personable and responsive to all emails. She truly did her best to make the wedding process a little less stressful for us. Prior to the wedding, Susan made sure that the day was completely planned out for us and checked/re-checked the list of pictures we needed, and the ones we wanted. Susan made sure it ALL happened and was very flexible when we would add in an idea for a shot here and there, and was willing to add an extra hour on to her time the week before the wedding for us. My husband and I are not good with the "kissing pictures", however, Susan surprisingly made it incredible un-awkward for us. Susan completely understood that my husband and I did not want to be pulled out of the reception for pictures. We got them all completed prior to the cocktail hour so we could enjoy our night. We just received a sneak peek of our wedding pictures from almost 2 weeks ago and they are absolutely stunning. We cannot wait to see the other moments she captured from the best night ever!!

erica · Married on 10/01/2016

There is not one thing that I would change about Susan and her second shooter. She is so talented, funny, and my favorite, organized! I did not have to stress at all about timing the day and getting specific shots. She did EVERYTHING with a smile on her face. She was my favorite vendor and I could not have had my perfect wedding without her. Quality of the photos are out of this world, she does artsy shots and just enough traditional. I thank my lucky stars that I found her. You will too!

Ricardo · Married on 09/24/2016

We absolutely adored having Susan as our wedding photographer back in September 2016. Susan not only is incredibly responsive and creative, but also will end up coordinating your whole day by making sure every shot in your list is accomplished. We had lots of ideas for the shots, and Susan suggested some more as well as some changes that made complete sense. She is extremely responsible *and* a sweetheart, you will feel as having a friend taking your pictures (and we met the 'day of' as I live out of town). We then were thrilled when we got the link with all the wedding pictures; Susan has that desired ability of capturing emotions in the most beautiful way. You certainly won't regret hiring Susan for capturing all those memories you want to keep from your big day.

Laina · Married on 09/17/2016

Susan is simply the BEST! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer on my wedding day! She is friendly and easy to work with. She made sure my wedding day ran super smooth and took every single photo I had requested. She was quick to jump into action and help me organize a couple of group family shots that I didn't think we had time for, but Susan made it happen like magic! She is INSANELY talented and took unique and beautiful photos throughout the entire day. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who wants a true professional taking photos of their wedding day. We love you Susan!! Love, Laina & Anthony 9.17.16

Stefanie · Married on 08/12/2016

Susan couldn't have been more perfect for our wedding! Her personality is so fun and upbeat which made it very easy to relax in front of the camera. She captured all of the best moments of our day! Our pictures came out beautiful and I couldn't be more happy with them! I can't wait to book her for our anniversary pictures this summer! I highly recommend Susan!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/07/2016

We LOVED our photographer!!! Susan is the real deal. She is organized, dependable, and takes gorgeous photos. She does this in a way that makes you feel natural-- and she makes it look effortless. You get so much for your money with Susan- our engagement photos were an amazing experience that made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. And they turned out gorgeous! On the wedding day, Susan was attentive to any special requests, patient with difficult relatives, and no special detail was overlooked. We are so excited to see how the album turns out, as the lay-out that we have made together looks beautiful! We are so appreciative of the way that Susan captured our special moments.

Ashley · Married on 07/09/2016

Susan is phenomenal. My (new) husband hates pictures and she was able to get him comfortable and natural. Our wedding day was only four days ago and I can't wait to see the sneak peek photos. Not only was Susan fun, she was professional , punctual, and extremely well organized throughout the entire process. I cannot recommend her enough.

Amazing! We were recommended to Susan from friends who used her for their wedding, so we had her do our engagement photos and our wedding, and both came out more amazing than we could have ever imaged. She is so professional and such a pleasure to work with. She always had a big smile on her face, even while trying to organize large groups of people for quick family shots during the wedding. It just made the whole day so much easier. My husband and I are not the most comfortable people in front of the camera but Susan makes it so easy and helps you through the whole process. Her photos speak for themselves. I would definitely recommend Susan Hennessey as your photographer.

Alyssa · Married on 06/04/2016

Susan was such a pleasure and joy to work with! She was professional, friendly, energetic, flexible and accommodating. She was also SO responsive, even getting back to me once from her own honeymoon! I never had to wait more than a few hours to hear back from Susan and we always felt like we had her full attention despite many customers she was also working with over the months we worked with her. Susan was a really fun person to be around, and made our engagement shoot and bridal portraits very carefree and comfortable. She would get so excited when she got good shots and it made the whole experience more fun to see her so enthusiastic, engaged and happy with what she was shooting. We got an enormous amount of photos back from our wedding and there were so many good ones that it was hard to narrow down! Overall, I'd highly recommend Susan because she made planning easy and enjoyable. She got our photos to us quickly and sent sneak peaks so fast! We are so thrilled to have such beautiful documentation of our special day and this time of our lives. Thank you, Susan!