Sur Jay Music Group Reviews

3 | Keego Harbor, MI

3 Reviews for Sur Jay Music Group

Tay · Married on 06/09/2018

I love this DJ. He has done a few of my parties and my family and friends loves him. He plays great music. From old school to new school. He has any music that you can think of. I will continue to use him as my DJ at any of my events . He just did a baby shower for me a few weeks ago. Now his about to do my daughter 9th birthday in 2weeks. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Tina · Married on 04/22/2018

Non-Stop FUN!!! Highest of Recommendations- I felt like he really captured the Vibe we wanted to set. The celebration rocked with a great mix of old and new songs to satisfy every guest. He was very professional and didn’t miss a beat nor did he forget any of the important special requests. He really made the Magic Happen all over again for my Mom & Dad’s 50th Wedding Anniversary. Everyone is still talking about it, in fact by the end of our event he already had his next Gig booked. Thanks Again, your flow was flawless

Sent on 06/02/2018

Debra · Married on 10/29/2016

Great service and entertainment. I use Surjay DJ's often for many special occasions. The music is great along with other entertaining attributes. You will not be disappointed. I recommend!

Sent on 06/03/2018