Sunshine Wedding Officiants Reviews

210 | Gainesville, FL

210 Reviews for Sunshine Wedding Officiants

Tom Quick and Sharon Franklin · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Madison was outstanding!!

Everything about our wedding experience with Madison was above our highest expectations. She took the time to answer all our questions and make us feel comfortable before the ceremony. During the ceremony she spoke clearly, had good eye contact, and showed emotion that conveyed real meaning to her words. We, and our guests, were very impressed.

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Lisa

lisa thiboult · Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing!!!

Madison was so great as our coordinator and officiant. She keeps in touch (good communication) and is very detail oriented. She made me feel at ease on my wedding day and she made sure everything was done and perfectly. Whatever I needed she was there and gave me her input as a professional (which was greatly appreciated). I highly recommend her for officiant and coordinating services.

Sent on 11/08/2020
  • Bobbie-Jo

Bobbie-Jo Wistrand · Married on 10/31/2020

She is perfect!

I cannot express enough in word how blessed and thankful we were to have Madison as our wedding officiant. She was perfect! We had a Halloween wedding and we had an idea of what we would like our ceremony to have in it, but had no idea what else we wanted. Luckily, Madison knew exactly what we -needed-. She put together about 10 minutes of material for our ceremony and it was spectacular! When we first did a read through we teared up and the same happened as she read it out loud at our ceremony. We had every single person talk about how beautiful the ceremony was and even had a friend of mine ask who she was because he may be popping the question soon. Madison even helped me find a hair stylist last minute when mine canceled! She provided a printed booklet with our ceremony as well. She has it all and we could not be more excited to say she was our officiant! Thank you, Madison!

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Nadhesda

Nadhesda · Married on 10/24/2020

Madison was great!!! She provided me
    with all the information necessary and referred me to a great photographer. The vows were wonderfully written and she made our special day magical and meaningful.

Sent on 06/14/2017
  • Megan

Megan Angel · Married on 07/11/2020

The best officiant

Madison is the best! She knew exactly what to say and was very detailed in what she says. So glad I found her she is a delight to have as an officiant. Everything went smooth no problems.

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 05/30/2020

Covid Wedding

Madison was absolutely amazing! Words can't describe how happy and relieved I am that I got set up with her! She was on it, and made our big day a smoothe as possible. She wrote a beautiful ceremony for us and had just enough personal detail. Madison also made a sign for me that turned out gorgeous. Thank you so much for helping make the wedding of my dreams come true!

Sent on 06/01/2020
  • Logan

Logan McDonald · Married on 03/28/2020

Sunshine Weddings for the Win

Madison was a wonderful officiant! Our March 2020 wedding was on the cusp of covid restrictions and she was very flexible as we adjusted our large wedding down to an intimate 6 person wedding. Madison was easy to communicate with and made our special day a breeze!

Sent on 11/11/2020
  • Ryan

Ryan · Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing officiant!

Madison wrote such an awesome ceremony for us! We could not be happier with the outcome. She asked for our input and was willing to take our recommendations to make sure we were happy before the big day. This meant a lot to us. If you are still looking, please stop and book Madison immediately!

Sent on 01/26/2020
  • Janise

Janise Porter · Married on 12/20/2019

Madison Pinder

Madison was amazing! She was very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. She kept all of us on track before the ceremony started and after meeting us for 1 hour the first time she was able to write vows that were personal to us and really showed that she listened and picked up on things we did not even think about. She is highly recommended and I have been telling anyone I know that is even thinking about getting married to contact Madison to officiate. She is a huge asset to your company!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Wilken

Wilken Morestant · Married on 12/13/2019

Top Of The Line Service

Madison was very helpful on short notice and was also very flexible about time. She officiated my brother’s wedding, as well as mine. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Craig

Craig Mackay · Married on 12/10/2019

I highly recommend Madison

From our first interaction, Madison was very responsive and asked the right questions to plan the perfect ceremony. She was there early and all our guests commented on what a great job she did. The ceremony was perfect and I would would highly recommend Madison to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • O

Olivia Inturias · Married on 12/07/2019

Stress free

Sunshine Wedding officiants were professional and flexible. They worked with our ideas and desires, at the same time gave us great suggestions.
    Aurora, our officiant was wonderful!

Sent on 01/18/2020

Hayley Radicchi · Married on 11/22/2019

Madison was wonderful!

Madison helped make our wedding day so special with vows that fit us perfectly! She learned about us and our back story and was able to creat beautiful words that we will cherish forever. We also asked her to incorporate very subtle hints of Harry Potter and she did great with it!! She was also helpful with questions about the marriage license and changing my name afterwords!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Conner

Conner Harvey · Married on 11/15/2019

Madison Pinder - Highly Recommend

If you are anywhere in the Northeast Florida area, Madison is your girl! I was nervous about hiring a stranger to officiate our wedding, but after meeting her, I felt like I made a new friend. She was so personable and professional.

After meeting and filling out a quick form, she wrote out our entire ceremony and sent it a month beforehand. My husband and I read through it for the first time together and were in tears. It was filled with so much love and truly represented us perfectly.

On our wedding day, she was early and went above and beyond her duties. As soon as she came in, she made sure everything was ready for our ceremony and then was asking what else she could help with. I was feeling a little overwhelmed when people started showing up and she sat with me to make sure I was okay and had such a calming effect on me. She was also flexible with some VERY last minute changes I made to the ceremony. Multiple guests after the ceremony told me how wonderful they thought she was and I couldn't agree more! If your'e still questioning hiring a stranger like I was, look no further. She is GREAT and you will not regret your decision!

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa Romana · Married on 11/10/2019

Great value for service!

Aurora Abad officiated our bilingual French and English wedding ceremony. Her French is flawless and it was my main concern as I wanted my family to be able to understand everything that was said during the ceremony. Everything went very well and we are satisfied with the services she provided. Aurora is very nice and we had the opportunity to chat with her before the wedding, which was a great added value!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Katie Staelens · Married on 11/02/2019

Absolutely Astounding Wedding Officiant!!

We are so pleased that Madison was our Wedding Officiant. Our vows were extremely well written and well spoken. She delivered our vows so beautifully, they couldn't have been said any better. If you are struggling to find the perfect Wedding Offociant, like we were, we would very much recommend Madison! She is very easy going, attentive, and someone we will forever thank for being an amazing officiant!!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Kayleigh Robinson · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding day

Madison was amazing. She wrote beautiful vows and made out ceremony great.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Tatyana

Tatyana Kimble · Married on 09/29/2019

Madison Pinder is the best!

Our wedding was amazing and Madison made it even better. She helped walk my very anxious husband through his parts and kept the atmosphere light. She even made sure that our marriage license was done correctly by calling to make sure there was nothing different since it was from another state. Great group highly recommend!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Brittany Teggart · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding Planning & Officiant Services

Madison was absolutely amazing and made sure everything was exactly how we wanted. If it wasnt for her, we might not have made it thru parts of it. I would do it all over again, especially with her to help!

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Richard

Richard Klepfer · Married on 06/14/2019

R. Klepfer

Madison was absolutely a pleasure to work with. Extremely happy with our choice

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Dana

Dana Croasdale · Married on 05/25/2019

Best experience

I hired Madison to be my officiant and could not have made a better choice! She responded quickly, pricing was great, our personalized vows were on key, and very prompt with arrival to the ceremony. She beautifully directed the ceremony without any hiccups, which was amazing considering I did not plan a rehearsal. I would most definitely recommend Madison!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • jenn

jen · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful ceremony.

Dealing with this vendor was a breeze throughout our wedding planning process. I reached out and immediately heard back from Madison Pinder.. They have the option to speak over the phone or fill out a questionnaire where you let them know about yourselves and what specific things you want in your ceremony. We are busy people so we opted for just filling out the questionnaire and we let Madison take care of the rest. The vows were beautifully written, personal and special. I loved that I was able to add my own special touches to the writing as well and Madison was always very kind with each draft until it was perfected. Elaine was our actual officiant because we wanted the ceremony to be bilingual (spanish and english). Elaine did a great job with the translation and making sure it all flowed nicely together. She reached out a few days before the ceremony to make sure everything was in order and arrived on time the day of, and was very professional and helpful. Overall the experience was a great one and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend to our friends/family. Thanks again.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Carlo

Carlo Banda · Married on 04/23/2019

Miami Elopement

My wife and I had planned a trip to Miami and decided last minute to have a private ceremony on the beach. We reached out to Sunshine Wedding Officiants literallt 1 week before our trip. The quick professional response was great and the process was so easy. We received a questionnaire form that we filled and submitted. Literally the next day or so we received an e-mail with vowels that Madison wrote for us. They were beautiful and fitting to us. We arrived on a Monday and touched base with Elaine for the ceremony on Tuesday. We met at the location and everything went beautifully. It was just what we wanted. Big thank you to Madison and Elaine for bringing our day to life.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Nelson Morales · Married on 04/20/2019

Awesome service

The service is Incredible it was the best choice we pick. Elaine Schinella provide the excellent service from the beginning to the end and a set up was way beyond our expectations. The wedding come out so beautiful also the vows too my wife loved it so much, she has made wife dream come true. You can't go wrong with there service it is top notch thank you.

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Kiana

Kiana · Married on 04/13/2019

Madison was Amazing!!

Madison was the perfect wedding officiant for our special day! I had very little time to find a new officiant at the last minute and I’m so grateful I was able to find her!! She is so genuine & caring, her vibe was exactly what we needed for our wedding day! She went completely above and beyond to make sure our ceremony went smoothly! Not to mention all of our guests had so much good things to say about her and how amazing she spoke! I would DEFINITELY recommend! Thank you so much Madison!!

Sent on 05/22/2019