Sunshine Wedding Officiants Reviews

Sunshine Wedding Officiants 6
Sunshine Wedding Officiants 7
  • Nadhesda

Nadhesda · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Madison was great!!! She provided me
    with all the information necessary and referred me to a great photographer. The vows were wonderfully written and she made our special day magical and meaningful.

Sent on 06/14/2017
  • Richard

Richard Klepfer · Married on 06/14/2019

R. Klepfer

Madison was absolutely a pleasure to work with. Extremely happy with our choice

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Sunshine Wedding Officiants 9
    Sunshine Wedding Officiants 10
    Sunshine Wedding Officiants 11
  • Dana

Dana Croasdale · Married on 05/25/2019

Best experience

I hired Madison to be my officiant and could not have made a better choice! She responded quickly, pricing was great, our personalized vows were on key, and very prompt with arrival to the ceremony. She beautifully directed the ceremony without any hiccups, which was amazing considering I did not plan a rehearsal. I would most definitely recommend Madison!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • jenn

jen · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful ceremony.

Dealing with this vendor was a breeze throughout our wedding planning process. I reached out and immediately heard back from Madison Pinder.. They have the option to speak over the phone or fill out a questionnaire where you let them know about yourselves and what specific things you want in your ceremony. We are busy people so we opted for just filling out the questionnaire and we let Madison take care of the rest. The vows were beautifully written, personal and special. I loved that I was able to add my own special touches to the writing as well and Madison was always very kind with each draft until it was perfected. Elaine was our actual officiant because we wanted the ceremony to be bilingual (spanish and english). Elaine did a great job with the translation and making sure it all flowed nicely together. She reached out a few days before the ceremony to make sure everything was in order and arrived on time the day of, and was very professional and helpful. Overall the experience was a great one and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend to our friends/family. Thanks again.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Carlo

Carlo Banda · Married on 04/23/2019

Miami Elopement

My wife and I had planned a trip to Miami and decided last minute to have a private ceremony on the beach. We reached out to Sunshine Wedding Officiants literallt 1 week before our trip. The quick professional response was great and the process was so easy. We received a questionnaire form that we filled and submitted. Literally the next day or so we received an e-mail with vowels that Madison wrote for us. They were beautiful and fitting to us. We arrived on a Monday and touched base with Elaine for the ceremony on Tuesday. We met at the location and everything went beautifully. It was just what we wanted. Big thank you to Madison and Elaine for bringing our day to life.

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Sunshine Wedding Officiants 12

Nelson Morales · Married on 04/20/2019

Awesome service

The service is Incredible it was the best choice we pick. Elaine Schinella provide the excellent service from the beginning to the end and a set up was way beyond our expectations. The wedding come out so beautiful also the vows too my wife loved it so much, she has made wife dream come true. You can't go wrong with there service it is top notch thank you.

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Sunshine Wedding Officiants 13
  • Kiana

Kiana · Married on 04/13/2019

Madison was Amazing!!

Madison was the perfect wedding officiant for our special day! I had very little time to find a new officiant at the last minute and I’m so grateful I was able to find her!! She is so genuine & caring, her vibe was exactly what we needed for our wedding day! She went completely above and beyond to make sure our ceremony went smoothly! Not to mention all of our guests had so much good things to say about her and how amazing she spoke! I would DEFINITELY recommend! Thank you so much Madison!!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Sunshine Wedding Officiants 14
    Sunshine Wedding Officiants 15

Christina Hopp · Married on 03/15/2019

Madison is the BEST!

Madison Pinder was absolutely the best to work with! She was very responsive and incredibly helpful as we had a very short amount of time to plan our special day. She went way above and beyond her duties and we're forever grateful. I highly recommend her to anyone in need of her services.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Jennifer · Married on 03/09/2019

Beautiful ceremony

Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful! Our wedding officiant was Elaine. She was so sweet and our vows were so beautifully written. We could not have picked a better wedding offiant

Sent on 03/18/2019

Ashley Lea · Married on 01/20/2019

Wedding Officiant

Madison was amazing. She gave us a sincere and a beautiful ceremony. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding officiant. She was super friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. Thank you Madison! :)

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • erin

erin · Married on 01/12/2019

Personalizing your special day!!!

Madison, was amazing in Personalizing the ceremony. She went Above my expectations. Thank you for everything.
    You did on are special day.
    Eiranne and Javier wedding

Sunshine Wedding Officiants 18
  • Murielle

Murielle · Married on 01/06/2019

Cruise wedding with Aurora

We had a cruise wedding on embarkation day in the port of Miami, with numerous imperatives from the cruise company (time, check in etc...). Living abroad, we were nervous about finding an officiant serious enough to respect all these obligations and being able to officiate in French.
    We were so relieved when we found Madison who was always available to communicate with us and wrote our wonderful vows and even more when we met Aurora 2 months before the wedding. She translated the vows, was well on time to board the ship and led such a beautiful and moving ceremony.
    We cannot thank you enough for making this special day such a dream day!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Sunshine Wedding Officiants 19
    Sunshine Wedding Officiants 20
    Sunshine Wedding Officiants 21
  • F

Flor Guzman · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding ceremony

I must say I was a little nervous at first when I found them online. But once I called them I felt more relief. They have an exceptional customer service and made me welcome. I 100% recommend them for your special day and I promise you, you won't regret it.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Jennifer · Married on 12/01/2018

Officiant Review of Barefoot to Elegant Wedding Officiants

Our Officiant, Madison, was wonderful. Since our wedding was out of state, we didn't have a chance to meet her in person until the day of the wedding. But, she helped get to know us and help us through the process of getting our marriage license in the months leading up to the wedding. So, we felt very comfortable when we met her. She was so kind and warm the day of. And, she delivered the service beautifully. It was extremely heartfelt and genuine. I would highly recommend her and this company!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Javib Camayd · Married on 11/11/2018

Professional and very helpful

Amazing from start to finish. My guests were complementing her left and right. She was responsive and answered all my questions. Madison also sent us her script and our vows a few weeks before hand and it was exactly what we were looking for. Five stars!

• Y

Yulissa · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Choice Ever!

Madison was super responsive, approachable and professional. She took the time to go through everything in detail, from wedding vows to the ceremony tips. She accommodated my vision and turned it into reality. Not only did she provide excellent service, she took the initiative to help out with what was needed before the ceremony started. I felt so lucky to have had her on the most amazing and important day of our lives.

• Paola

Paola · Married on 11/08/2018

Amazing! Best Day of Our Lives

Madison was amazing ! Our ceremony was beautiful! We are so glad we choose Them .

• Madeley

Madeley · Married on 10/19/2018

Attentive and Professional

We had our ceremony perform by Aurora Abad. She is extremely professional . We wanted to meet before the weddig and she found a way of scheduling the day we were able to. Madison was the one to write our Vows (which we loved) and Aurora perfectly translated them to Spanish. They explained clearly how to get our marriage license without us even asking. The day of the ceremony Aurora was there an hour before just in case we needed something , to start filling all paperwork needed, and also have the witnesses sign. The ceremony went smoothly because of her. I really don’t have anything bad to say about this team. Affordable prices. I’m truly happy with them and I definitely recommend them.

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Sunshine Wedding Officiants 22
  • Chloe

Chloe Woodhouse · Married on 10/14/2018

Intimate Miami wedding

Madison was beyond helpful from start to finish going out of her way to help us start our license process in the uk. She was even more of a delight in person and conducted a beautiful ceremony with thought, personal detail and an overall sense of sincerity and warmth. I would highly recommend!

• Caroline

Caroline · Married on 10/06/2018

OUTSTANDING wedding officiant!

My husband and I had the most amazing experience with Debbie at our wedding. Trust us when we tell you she is the best and you won’t find anyone better! She coached us through every step of the way even scripting the most intimate vows for us. She 100% made our wedding! I assure that you will see Debbie love and passion for what she does if you let her be a part of your special day.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Cassandra · Married on 09/20/2018

There is good reason Barefoot to Elegant Wedding Officiants consistently wins Couples' Choice awards every year. Madison Pinder is very kind & highly professional. Every time I contacted her she responded right away. The vows were beautiful. It was a beautiful, joyous ceremony. I highly recommend this wedding officiant!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Cindy · Married on 09/15/2018

From the moment we saw Madison, we knew we were in good hands and we had made an awesome decision. We arrived at Matheson Hammock Park and we instantly felt comfortable. Her recommendations for makeup and Photography were perfect and exceeded all of our expectations. She made our wedding ceremony the most special we could have hoped for. She created for us such a special moment with her beautiful words that we will cherish forever. She helped make this timeless day one of the best days of our lives.

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Sunshine Wedding Officiants 23

Lane · Married on 09/12/2018

Wonderful experience in Miami!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Laure · Married on 08/18/2018

Ils sont très disponibles, ils répondent rapidement et parlent français c'est top ! Nous avons téléphoné à la dame qui doit nous marier elle est géniale ! On a hâte d'être le jour j :-)

Sent on 01/06/2018