Sunshine City Films Reviews

5 | Saint Petersburg, FL

5 Reviews for Sunshine City Films

David · Married on 01/14/2017

Awesome video. I'm so glad we decided to get a video and I'm extra glad we went with Sunshine City. Book them without hesitation.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Stephen · Married on 10/22/2016

Brianna and Matt, with Sunshine City Films, were incredibly professional and made us feel very comfortable in their efforts to document our wedding day. The SCF team were everything we could've asked for from a video team, and more. Having them act as professionals when necessary and as just another special guest when suitable made our day that more amazing. Due to health issues in the family the SCF team worked to deliver our wedding video under a time crunch in an effort to provide the sick family member an opportunity to experience the wedding. This was a testament to the company that we enlisted, as well as the relationship that they provide to their clients. Not only did we receive an unforgettable wedding video that we've already watched several times and shared several times more, but they over delivered in providing us with stills to be added to our stock of photos from the wedding. I've already recommended SCF to multiple people and will continue to do so.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/16/2016

Early on, I wasn't too sure that I wanted a wedding video. But after seeing samples of Sunshine City Films' work, I couldn't help but think that I'd be missing out on having one and would regret it later if we didn't ask them to be our videographers. I worked hard to adjust our budget just to fit it in, but it was so worth it! My husband says he's glad that we have the video, even though he didn't want one to begin with. The quality of the video was beyond our expectations and they caught memories that we can watch again and again!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/26/2016

Brianna and Dan made us feel so comfortable on our big day! We are both camera shy but they made the process so enjoyable and caught so many moments that we will value forever.

Sent on 07/02/2016

Sunshine city films was a total pleasure to work with.
    Everyone warns you that your wedding goes by super fast, but I don't think I could've ever anticipated the amazing hyper-speed blur that happened! So thankful I have this, and that it's allowed me to sit here like a smiling fool watching it over and over. We were also able to share it with folks that couldn't make our wedding.
    Sunshine City Films was reliable and affordable and everything you need in a videographer.

Sent on 07/06/2016