Sunset Sound Productions Reviews

Sunset Sound Productions 1
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/15/2018

Frank is the BEST!

My family has hired Frank as a DJ for several events, including most recently my wedding in September. He is not just a DJ, but really coordinates the flow of your wedding and gets everyone excited about each step. He has great recommendations for song options and timeline for your big day. He did exactly what we asked when we told him we didn’t want any additional speeches or songs requested. Even when asked my my family he abided by our wishes and I was SO grateful. He will go above and beyond to make sure your wedding has the best music and your guests have a ton of fun. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Sunset Sound Productions 2

Emily · Married on 07/22/2018

Frank did an amazing job of playing exactly what we wanted and kept our night on schedule/caught us up when we fell behind due to wedding photos. He was amazing and we had a great time because of him!

Sent on 07/30/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/30/2014

Very good at keeping the party going smoothly. He had everone dancing and having a great time. He knew exactly what to play, and when. Very professional. Enormous library of music of all kinds.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Kellie · Married on 10/09/2010

Sunset Sound Productions was the reason why our wedding was so much fun! The DJs were responsive to the guests and made sure everyone was on the dance floor :) They also did a great job controlling the flow of the night and important events (ex. speeches, first dances, buffet line, etc.). I would highly recommend Sunset Sound Productions to any bride and groom!

Sent on 05/03/2011

Christine · Married on 08/06/2010

Great D.J.!!! Has the perfect voice and energy for weddings, parties, whatever you're looking for. He will definitely get the party started and keep it going!!

Sent on 04/29/2011

Chris · Married on 09/16/2006

I was very particular about the music I wanted at my wedding. I provided Frank with everything I wanted and when it should be played. He was responsive and professional all along. Everything was done to perfection and it was evident that he knew what he was doing. Two things really stood out for me. First, althoguh I thought I had provided enough dancing music, there ended being a lot more time than I expected and Frank supplimented my playlist with his own music, mixing in modern songs with songs he knew to be big weddings hits, which showed his experience and knowledge. Second, his recommendations for the garter toss, cake-cutting, wedding party introductions, etc. was an enormous help and he brought things to my attention that nobody else did. He offered suggestions and then I was able to tailor it to exactly what I wanted.

Thanks for the wonderful day and I have already recommended you every engaged couple I know!

Sent on 05/26/2011