Sunset Gardens Reviews

128 | Las Vegas, NV

128 Reviews for Sunset Gardens

One-stop-shopping for your wedding! If you are from out of town (or even if you are local!), this venue provides the chapel, the reception hall, the officiant, the photographer, the caterer, the cake lady, the florist, the beauty salon, the tuxedo rental and the dress steaming, all on-site. As if that wasn't enough, all you have to do is bring all of your decorations and supplies with you to the venue on the day before, at the rehearsal, and they will set everything up for you. You can rest assured that everything is in good hands here. I was still a major stress-case, but that has much more to do with my own issues and personality than it does with this venue! Now, two weeks later, we have the gorgeous photos to look at for the rest of our lives, and I am still shocked by how beautiful everything was. You will not regret choosing this place!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Caroline · Married on 12/21/2013

Sunset Gardens was wonderful. Our wedding was so beautiful. Tony, the owner was the best! The staff was marvelous! Thanks again for a wonderful evening!

Caroline Swope-Braschler :)

Sent on 01/02/2014

Debbie · Married on 12/07/2013

Tony made us feel that the world revolved around us and our wedding. He was there for the practice as well as the wedding night. We also rented our tuxedos and Elaine made the experience wonderful by keeping us informed and relaxed. Anna the dressmaker went over and above by helping the bride minutes before the wedding to ensure that everything was just right. We now know we made the right choice in using Sunset Gardens.
    Thanks to Tony, Elaine, Anna and the entire staff!

Sent on 12/19/2013

Maureen · Married on 11/01/2013

My daughter was married at Sunset Gardens on 11/01/2013 and we could not have asked for a better experience. She had the "elegant Evening" package which included a separate coccktail hour which I would highly recommend. Tony was a pleasure to work with along with Michelle and the entire staff. The entire night from the food down the to the music was perfect. They helped to make my daughter's wedding day a great experience that we will never forget. Thank you, Maureen

Sent on 11/13/2013

Catherine · Married on 10/20/2013

Outstanding Venue,it could not of been any better!Tony and his wonderful staff couldn't of been anymore helpful or professional. They made my daughter Erin's day Memorable for everyone ! Fantastic Food!!! :)

Sent on 10/23/2013

Lindsay · Married on 09/21/2013

Sunset Gardens made our wedding planning and day seamless. Tony is amazing and coordinated everything from picking out the dinner to ceremony music. He was there every step of the way from January 3rd when decided to go with Sunset Gardens to the end of our wedding night on September 21st. He was very flexible with our rehearsal due to extended family coming into town. The staff is absolutely amazing as well. Kathy made the most delicious and beautiful cake I have ever seen. DJ Sid kept the guests dancing and entertained the entire night. Last but not least Natalie over at Petals decorated the outdoor ceremony and reception room exactly how we wanted it. She has exceptional attention to detail and transformed our day into a romantic theme with candelabras, cylinder candles, beautiful black and slate grey linen and of course our black center dance floor and chandeliers. It was absolutely beautiful and breath taking! Thank you Sunset Gardens for making our wedding day absolutely beautiful and the best day of our lives.

Sent on 12/31/2013

Kaleigh · Married on 08/31/2013

I was the maid of honor at my best friend's wedding here, and was obviously in charge of many tasks to make the wedding and all events leading up to the wedding run smoothly. The staff at the sunset gardens could not have made my job easier. After all the drama of a Vegas bachelorette party it was so nice to have the attentive and organized staff at the venue keeping my bride happy and making sure everything was perfect and in order. I am seriously considering having my wedding here as well. It was beautiful, well organized and stress-free for me and my bride.

Sent on 09/08/2013

Lily · Married on 08/09/2013

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! You made our wedding day one to remember. Everything was beautiful. Our guests loved the food and the location. The vendors that you work with such as Petals, Tiers of Joy and Bow Ties were great. Everyone was a pleasure to work with. Tony and his team were always on top of everything and kept me at ease through the entire process. Sunset Gardens will look beautiful in your pictures!! We love ours. Thank you Tony and Team.

XOXO,

Matt & Lily Kidle

Sent on 10/17/2013

donna · Married on 07/13/2013

we were guests at the ostrowski wedding july 13 2013

we thought everything was just beautiful from the second we walked in,
    till the minute we had to leave the food was excellent, the wedding cake taste
    so fresh an moist....It was all so well planned all the details were taken care of..
    The ceremony with holding hands together was very touching....!
    the DJ made it a night of dancing for all who wanted to dance.

Sent on 07/20/2013

Melissa · Married on 06/29/2013

Tony and his staff at Sunset Gardens made our day truly special...
    From the professional one on one attention to every little detail with our food.. venue and everything in between! Our food was excellent and our cake was amazing! Every detail was beautiful!
    Tony is amazing and put my mind at ease as a bride :-) I absolutely recommend Sunset Gardens for the
    perfect wedding!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Dan · Married on 06/28/2013

The venue was perfect for our wedding of 50 guests. Tony hooked me in the first 5 minutes of talking to him. They were perfect for our wedding. They will not disappoint your special day.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Sally · Married on 04/28/2013

My husband and I just got married here on 4/28/13 and it was amazing from start to finish. It truly could not have gone any smoother. I am a control freak and I work A LOT so I didn't have time to plan everything from start to finish the way most people do. With the help of Tony, my wedding coordinator, (you must work with him! he's amazing!) we planned the perfect wedding down to every single detail in less than 4 months. This man will die a wedding planning legend...I guarantee it. He is so personable, really listens to you and helps you bring your vision to life.

The food was amazing. I barely got a chance to eat because I was so busy meeting, greeting, thanking and taking pictures...but my guests all loved it.

The DJ, Syd was a seasoned veteran who was super comfortable and a natural at what he did. He listened, was charasmatic, gave great suggestions and was just very engaging with my guests.

I have yet to see the photos, but my photographer, Spencer, was a pro. He had so many creative suggestions and was so fun to work with...I am so excited to see these!

The best part of everything was...everything. They have an all inclusive package which included food, beverages, full top shelf bar, cocktail and appetizer hour, dj, minister, photographer...just one stop shopping for the busy, working woman I am.

Love you, love you, love you!

Sally

Sent on 05/08/2013

Kimberly · Married on 02/14/2013

We got married at Sunset Gardens and could not have been happier. The entire experience from beginning to end was wonderful. Tony had such a great attitude and sense of humor, we immediately felt comfortable. The package deals that are offered are amazing because they are very inclusive and take a lot of guess-work out of the budgeting process. They include discounts on their preferred vendors, which are primarily located in the same parking lot. We were able to get beautiful flowers at a discounted price from Petals, which were waiting for me in the bridal suite when I arrived on my wedding day. I was able to order a gorgeous wedding dress from Bowties Bridal at a discounted price and had one of their girls come over to help me get my dress on! My husband got his tuxedo for free because his groomsmen paid for their rentals at Bowties. The minister, DJ, and photographer were included. They were all on time, professional well prepared. The networking system that Sunset Gardens has established is amazing and incredibly helpful! The cake, prepared by Tiers of Joy, was included in our package as well. It was a gorgeous cake and tasted even better! The dinner (as recommended by Tony) was absolutely magnificent! The service really put it over the top though! We had the food set up buffet style, but we were served at our table, the bridal table. The server was even kind enough to cut the prime rib into pieces for our small boys. I was speechless. We haven’t received service like that anywhere. The bartender was fun, friendly, and very accommodating. On a few occasions, I saw him walking around asking if anyone wanted anything. We really could not have been happier. We have received several compliments since our wedding about the beautiful venue, friendly service and amazing food. It really was more that we could have hoped for and are so grateful to everyone at Sunset Gardens who put it all together for us! Thank you!

Sent on 02/27/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 02/08/2013

Sunset gardens is a beautiful venue. The staff is amazing and so easy to work with. My wedding was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 02/19/2013
  • apple

Apple · Married on 11/16/2012

My husband and I used Sunset Gardens to host our wedding on November 16, 2012. We could not be more satisfied with the quality of service we received and how nicely everything came together! Everything looked beautiful and the food was very good. Chris was our Day-Of Coordinator and he was very good at keeping my nerves at bay by organizing everything so it flowed well and I really appreciated his pep-talk before it was my turn to walk down the aisle. The DJ, Dale, was exceptional and both my husband and I were more than pleased with the music selection! I was very busy the day he called for our consultation and although we only got to speak for under 10 minutes he understood exactly what we wanted and executed it perfectly! The music selection was very, "us"! Ralph, the videographer, did a nice job capturing the formalities of the evening and our favorite portion of the video was when he went around and had our guests say something to the camera! It was very sweet and funny to watch those when the video arrived! One thing that we didn't particularly like was that we asked that the ceremony be non-religious the reverend quoted Corinthians 13:4-8. Other than that, the ceremony was tastefully done, our guests complimented the officiant a lot throughout the night, and it was very special.

Overall we were very pleased with our choice to go with Sunset Gardens! They did a great job at providing us with a memorable, stress-free wedding day, and our guests had an awesome time!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Shae · Married on 11/03/2012

I was married at Sunset Gardens on November 3, 2012. It was truly an amazing experience. I live in Texas and I was worried about planning a wedding from a different state, but with the help and assistance from Tony and the rest of the staff, it was beautiful and absolutely perfect. The food and the cake were so delicious. The DJ, the florist, and the photographer were wonderful. My husband and I were so pleased and so impressed and so were all of our guests. We HIGHLY recommend Sunset Gardens!

Sent on 12/15/2012

Katrina · Married on 10/13/2012

Tony, Tony, Tony!! I think Tony and my Fiance had more of a connection then my fiance and I, gotta love men and their sports :)
    I had the best experience with Sunset Gardens. They know what they are doing and they do it well. The stress that I had planning my wedding was unbeliveable but Sunset Gardens took alot of that stress away. We booked the Garden Room which caters to larger parties and everything came out beautifully. Everytime I set foot in Sunset Gardens the vibe was always right. The day of the wedding went by so smooth Tony walked us through the entire night and I couldnt be more greatful. The DJ was amazing, the food was awesome, and Kathy the cake lady does such amazing cakes. The plaza that Sunset Gardens is in is amazing as well, I got my bridesmaids dresses, groomsmen tux, flower arrangements and bridal party salon services done all in the same plaza. I would recommend for Sunset Gardens to everyone especially those who are looking for an all in one package.

Sent on 10/30/2012

AMAZING!!!!! 5 stars. I had a destination wedding and communicated with Tony/Michelle through phone. They provided great referrals for cake, flowers, etc. My special day was more than I ever hoped for. All the staff from the pastor to the servers were WONDERFUL!!! My guests kept complementing the food and venue. Petals florist/Jolenes hair salon and bridal were excellent!!! If you want a classy wedding in VEGAS this is it!!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2012

They planned everything for us! They were really helpful and really friendly. My wedding was more than I expected. All our guests were so happy and had a lot of fun at the wedding. I strongly recommend subset gardens. Their package has everything in it!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Michelle · Married on 06/22/2012

My husband and I live in Texas and decided on a destination wedding in Las Vegas. After researching and visiting multiple venues, we decided to go with Sunset Gardens. The value of the package and beauty of the property were the main reasons we selected Sunset Gardens as our final choice our wedding. We had 75 people attend our wedding and everything went very well. We were married at 8 pm and the twinkling lights in the courtyard made everything look absolutely beautiful. The set up outdoors worked perfectly and was decorated minimally but still turned out great. The staff was very friendly and always made it a point to make sure everything was going as planned. They are very professional and have been doing this for many years so it took a lot of the stress out on having to make decisions because their recommendations were always on point. (especially from us being out of towners) Chris was our planner and he was awesome. We received many compliments on how well everything turned out from the wedding itself, the food, drinks, and dancing. They gave extra credits if you utilized some other facilities they recommended which we will review separately. All in all everything was beautiful, the packages were great, the upgrades were great if you needed them, and we are so happy we chose Sunset Gardens to host our wedding.

Sent on 07/10/2012

Heidi · Married on 09/30/2011

My daughter was married here. Tony and his staff are wonderful. The food was excellent. The DJ was great. The photographer was great. There are no "hidden" costs. What you are quoted is what you pay. An open bar for that long is a bargain and something you don't get at alot of weddings. I had a lady tell me it was the best wedding she had ever been to. Thank you to everyone at Sunset Gardens for making this wedding special for my daughter and son in law.

Sent on 10/28/2011

Tina · Married on 09/10/2011

Tony and the staff at Sunset Gardens were wonderful. Forget the little corner chappels/drive-thru. You need to experience this venue to appreciate a beautiful wedding setting in Las Vegas. The chapel and grounds are beautiful. Our food was delicious, and our DJ and Pastor were fabulous...trust me, I would do it all over again. Thanks Tony!!

Scott and Tina Noble

Sent on 09/13/2011

Brianne · Married on 05/20/2011

I can't say enough good things about Sunset Gardens. They have an all inclusive wedding package which makes planning a wedding as stress free as possible. The food was delicious and guests are still commenting on it. Our cake from Kathy was beautiful and tasted even better!!! The DJ played all of the songs that we requested and really kept things moving along. The all inclusive bar was fantastic and I think our guests got our moneys worth. Our minister was great also. The courtyard area just got more beautiful as the night went on. Our photographs were excellent, and we decided to get the video, I highly recommend this, as the wedding day flies by so fast and you miss so much, it was fun to see all of the little things that he caught on video that I wasn't able to see. Tony was our coordinator on the day of and he got everyone where they needed to be which was great so I didn't have to be the bossy bride. The reception hall was very classy and we didn't spend hardly anything on centerpieces and decorations. We had a slide show and they played it on a big screen for us and didn't charge us anything extra. Often times there are so many hidden costs and "CATCHES" there was nothing like this with Sunset Gardens. We were so happy with everything and my husband is not the "big wedding" type, this was perfect for him, because all he had to do was show up. If you are looking for a beautiful place to have your wedding and you are on any kind of budget I highly recommend Sunset Gardens and Tony. We used Bowties for our tuxedos located in the same strip mall and they were amazing. We used Petals for our flowers and I would not recommend them, you can read my review if you choose. But this has no reflection on Sunset Gardens as they were excellent!!!

Sent on 06/26/2011
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/30/2011

Sunset gardens was A+++++. I did not have to worry about a thing on my wedding day and everything turned out just as I wished. Thank you so much for making my special day unforgetable!!!!

Sent on 06/01/2011
  • F

Frankie · Married on 02/26/2011

I have nothing but great things to say about Sunset Gardens! From the day we met with them and took a tour to the details of our wedding day, they were amazing. They are an all-inclusive venue and all aspects including the meal, photographer, cake, DJ, bar, minister, flowers, linens, etc....literally everything was great. They day-of coordinator, Michelle, was SO nice and patient with everyone. I would reccommend this place to everyone in Las Vegas if you want a beautiful off-strip wedding venue with added on discounts and bonuses. Absolutely love this place!

Sent on 03/09/2011