114 Reviews for Sunset Gardens

Photos
Event Planning (11)
Indoor (9)
Uncovered Outdoor (5)
All Inclusive Packages (5)
Bridal Suite (4)
Cocktail Reception (1)
Dessert (1)
Plated (1)
Signature Drink (1)

Sunset Gardens is absolutely amazing! I was so worried about booking a venue while being in another state but I thank God that I chose Sunset Gardens. All of the staff was phenomenal! Gigi and Samantha were very attentive, accommodating and such a joy. I am so glad that I chose this venue. The food was amazing, the cake was delicious, the DJ was on point...everything was perfect! My guests are still talking about it. Thank you all for making my day more than I could have ever imagined! I would recommend this place 1000 times!

Profile Picture Monique, 8/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Indoor, Buffet, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I waited until after our photos came in (3 days ago) to do this review because I wanted to be able to speak to every aspect. One word: INCREDIBLE!! From the day we got engaged, I started researching every wedding venue that Vegas had to offer. Taking cost and services included into account, it was clear Sunset Gardens was our number one choice! Our wedding was July 5th, 2018 and it was everything we could have asked for and more! We live in Northeastern Oregon so ALL of my planning was done via email/phone. Every time I had what I thought was surely a stupid question, they answered immediately and were very reassuring. They provided us girls champagne in the bridal room while we got ready, set up our cake with the topper, set out our guestbook, gave us every bit of information I had secretly started panicking about (since we didn't have a rehearsal), guided us through every step, the officiant had a great personality, the DJ Syd was on point with everything, the food was delicious, flowers were beautiful, everybody was so friendly and welcoming, and our photographer Anthony... AMAZING! Our photos came exactly one month after the wedding and WOW! He captured every moment so beautifully! From posed pictures to impromptu shots, simply perfect! We also utilized their recommendations; Bowties Tuxedo for the boys and Joleon Salon for my makeup (all in the same complex as the venue) and I could not be more happy with everybody and everything at Sunset Gardens! Thank you so much to all of you for making our special day so very perfect!

Photos
Profile Picture Alison, 7/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

On Friday April 27th, 2018 I married the man of my dreams at Sunset Gardens and it was nothing short of magical. My husband, Tim and I were blown away by the overall experience. It was an absolute pleasure working with the Sunset Garden team. The venue itself was exactly what we were looking for in terms of food, atmosphere, scenery, price and overall experience. We live in Oregon and nothing locally compared to the packages Sunset Gardens offers. The entire staff were nothing but helpful leading up to and during the course of our wedding. Tim and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with them. They went above and beyond the call of duty. Whenever we needed something or had a question, they always were responsive and quick. They understood our vision and it turned out beautifully!

As an all-inclusive wedding venue we couldn’t fault anything. The chapel and banquet hall were exquisite. The food was out of this world and all our guests commented on its quality. Table side service during the reception was appreciated beyond words. Access to the unlimited bar was all the rave. My husband and I were able to truly enjoy the experience without worrying about a thing.

The photographer… I literally have no words. He captured so many special moments so artistically that I cannot gush over his skills enough. Thank you for immortalizing one of the most important days of my life, Spencer.

I also want to give a huge thank you to Kathy, who designed our wedding cake. Not only was it aesthetically pleasing, but also delicious!

All in all, Sunset Gardens made the wedding planning process as stress free as possible. Everything was beautiful and we received so many compliments on our wedding day and it was all because they put everything together perfectly. Thank you so much again and I would highly recommend Sunset Gardens to any engaged couple!

-Mrs. Cartwright Murphy

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Where to begin? Sunset Gardens is a wonderful place to have a wedding! From the very beginning of my wedding planning they stood out to me. I was planning a Vegas wedding from 1,500 miles away. I didn’t want to have to worry about coordinating separate vendors. Sunset Gardens has the venue, flowers, food, DJ, cake, photographer, and officiant all in one place! This was a huge stress-reducer for me. If you are having any qualms about whether this is too good to be true, let me tell you it is not! The venue is beautiful. Even with minimal decoration you will not be disappointed. What really stands out for me though, was the customer service and communication. The staff was very responsive to all of my emails, and were always so helpful. This was most apparent when they agreed to let me change my wedding date due to an unexpected illness in my family. They did not have to be so kind, since I had already signed a contract for another date. They could have just taken my deposit and told me I was out of luck, but they showed true kindness, concern, and compassion for my situation. On the wedding day, everything went so smoothly. Tony was so nice, and really knew how to keep us on track and laughing. I can’t recommend Sunset Gardens enough. If you want a venue that truly does it all, this is it!

Profile Picture Jenny, 3/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Hors d'Oeuvres, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor

March 3rd, 2018 - Sunset Gardens was the best choice we could have made when planning our wedding. We wanted a small simple family wedding and this was it. The staff was wonderful, anytime I called someone always answered the phone. The day of the wedding it was all ready and dress was in my dressing room and everything was set to start the ceremony. The photographer was awesome he captured so many pictures that we will have such good memories of this day. The day was perfect for pictures in the garden. I would recommend this place to anyone that ask.

Profile Picture Sherri, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Sunset Gardens was a great choice for our wedding not least because it was close to half the cost of what we would have ended up paying elsewhere. We contacted lots of venues for quotes and went with Sunset Gardens because of its great package deal where all the essentials are provided and it's just a matter of liaising with their vendors.

SG gave us exemplary customer service from first contact with Tony and his staff going to great lengths to make sure everything was as we wanted.
Every email or phone call from Australia was answered promptly and the in person service we got in the days prior and on the night itself was first class. Our coordinator, Samantha did a great job organizing all the finer details.

The DJ, Dale did a good job as did Spencer the photographer and the videographer, Dave was outstanding. His video and highlight montage exceeded my expectations. Jon did a great job with our cake and Natalie at Petals helped us decorate the Garden Room beautifully.

You can trust the other great reviews Sunset Gardens gets because they really work hard to deliver for the couple, their family and friends.
My husband and I are so glad we picked Sunset Gardens for our big day.

Profile Picture Greg , 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, All Inclusive Packages, Cake, In-House Bar, Indoor, Wheelchair Access, Glassware, Linens

The venue is absolutely beautiful. Samantha (our wedding coordinator) was fantastic. The open bar was great, food was delicious (prime rib was delicious), dj was great and the photographer was really nice.

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband Tyler and I got married at Sunset Gardens on 9/28/17.
I could never thank Michelle and Tony enough for our perfect wedding day! From start to finish, it was absolutely perfect and everything we had wanted, and then some!
From working out pricing over guest count, to adding extras when we fell shy of our initial guest lock in, to answering any and all questions prompt, to coordinating the entire night, every minute was perfect. I can't think of one bad thing.
The food was AMAZING, (and seriously, get the prime rib, you'll be thankful you did!) and our cake by Kathy was stunning and delicious! DJ Syd was excellent and fun, our photographer Spencer and videographer Dave were fantastic and captured our day just as I wanted. Our Reverend Linda was perfect, our ceremony was beautiful.
We also opted for the photo booth add on, and I'm so glad we did! It was such a hit at our wedding and we received an album of all the prints at the end! Definitely worth it!!
Sunset Gardens is the place for you if you are not wanting to go anywhere else or deal with coordinating outside vendors. They have everything on site: venue, tuxedos, bridal salon, flowers (though we ended using an outside florist vendor), photography. Anything you need, it's all in one place, which is super convenient for dropping tux's off at the end of the night or any last minute changes/fixes.
I could go on and on and on about how perfect it all was.
If anything, take a tour of the place. The grounds are stunning, especially at night with all the twinkle lights!!
Thank you again Michelle and Tony!!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 9/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Sunset Gardens was the perfect place for us to get married in Vegas! We wanted something small and nice, but didn't want to spend tons or spend a lot of time planning! Anytime I had a question, they answered it quickly, thoroughly, and made the entire planning process stress-free.

On the day of the wedding, everything moved like clockwork and I couldn't have been happier with the day!
For anyone looking for an all-inclusive, nice Vegas venue, Sunset Gardens is a must-see!

Profile Picture Diana, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Event Planning

Unfortunately my wedding plans did not work out the way I had hoped, however the staff at Sunset Gardens was very helpful in resolving some issues and concerns I had along the way.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture ivana, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband, Justin, and I got married on March 18, 2017. Samantha was our wedding coordinator. She is the best!! We booked the venue about a year before our wedding. We were very happy that everything is in the same shopping center, flowers, hair and makeup, tuxes, ceremony, reception. As time gets closer, I've had several questions and concerns and just the normal "bride stress" as anyone could imagine. I was able to text Samantha any time at all with simple or even "stupid" questions and she always responded really quickly and put my mind at ease about everything. The communication between Samantha and I are so productive and effective from the very beginning until even after the wedding. The day of the rehearsal, we had most of the groomsmen and our wedding officiant came from out of town. Samantha was very patient and efficiently directed everyone about what they needed to do the next day. The wedding day came and the place looked so beautiful. Our theme colors of the wedding were red and pink honoring both mine and Justin's moms' favorite colors as they both passed away years ago. Our flower person, Natalie, did a wonderful and gorgeous job with our flowers, centerpieces, the bouquets, the boutonnieres, the ceremony area and even the lighting in the room. She offered to make it red and pink and we loved it. We told her our vision of the wedding and what it meant for both of us and the meaning behind it and she saw it through. My hair and makeup ladies, Veronica and Stevie did such great jobs for me and my 6 bridesmaids. They made us look so beautiful. Our DJ Dale was really awesome, personable and very entertaining. He definitely helped made our night go as smooth as we could ever imagined. Our videographer, Dave was phenomenal. We love our wedding vdo! Our photographer, Spencer was incredible. The food was really good and all the dining room staff were so professional and friendly. We highly recommend SG and all of the staff there to anyone!! Varatorn.

Profile Picture Varatorn, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Videography

We were thrilled with our experience at Sunset Gardens! They are very professional & organized, & made sure everything went smoothly from start to finish. They included our children in the ceremony at a moment's notice, & made it a very special day for them too. The minister's speech was touching. And the photographer was beyond amazing! He was so good-humoured & patient with us & our kids - & we LOVE our photos! Can't recommend them enough - everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Zara, 12/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

They made everything easy! It was a beautiful venue, service was amazing. The planning was a breeze, even though we were from out of state!

Profile Picture User6247766, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My husband & I got married here on 11/12/2016. The wedding was everything I could have ever dreamed, ONLY BETTER!!
The all-inclusive package we booked included the Ceremony & Reception Venue, open bar, buffet style dinner, the DJ, the cake, and wedding coordinator. We had Gigi as our coordinator & she was seriously amazing! She coordinated everything beautifully & made sure my husband & I had a great time! We opted to add the photo booth and videography to our package, which our guests loved. The guests got to leave comments on the video & we got a scrapbook with a copy of each photo taken in the photo booth. We booked the venue back in July 2015 and Sunset Gardens made it super easy. Any time we had a question or concern we were able to call and get an immediate answer. About a month before the big day they contacted us and we went over the final details. They also have preferred vendors for flowers (which let me tell you the bouquets were gorgeous), the salon, and the cake. The officiant, Larry, was wonderful. I loved everything he said during our ceremony. Every detail was perfect & I would highly recommend this venue to others

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Samantha, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake

My wedding was very simple (my husband and I only) but they answered any questions I had and were very professional. The ceremony was beautiful and exactly what I would have wanted. Plus, one thing I was super impressed by was how clean it was! It was spotless, the dressing room was very big for just little ole me. Overall, my wedding was exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be happier with my choice of picking sunset gardens for my vegas wedding! (From Johnstown, PA)

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I planned my wedding from Canada and they took care of everything. It was a breeze!! i used a different florist and they coordinated with the venue. Samantha our wedding coordinator was AMAZING!!!! they set up all my decor exactly how i wanted and took it down for me. i didn't have to do a thing. They don't call you till a month before the wedding but don't worry it will all work out perfectly. Everything went amazing!!! best night ever!!! we had a bridal suite to ourselves which was nice. DJ Syd was awesome and very friendly. The food was great!!! our cake looked amazing!!! i only had one bite cuz i was so busy but it tasted good. we haven't got our photos back but i'm sure they will be good! this is a stress free wedding venue.. relax and let them handle it all. it went so smoothly!

Profile Picture Marlee, 5/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff is amazing! Everyone is so nice and helpful. Just talking to them puts you at ease. I'm planning my wedding from afar and they are on top of everything and I don't have to worry at all. The packages are great and affordable and the venders that work with Sunset get in contact with you in a timely manor and are also just as pleasant and helpful.

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I live in a different state and this company was amazing with explaining everything and working with us over the phone and email. The staff were extremely nice and we didn't feel rushed with anything. They really take the stress off of the couple and make the moment A DAY TO REMEMBER!

Profile Picture Kayla, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am so so glad my wedding was at Sunset Gardens. The food was amazing, the DJ was awesome, and the staff was so helpful (I used a different photographer so I can't give input there). It was a stress free evening because they take care of everything! It was absolutely beautiful. They were so relaxed and let me plan as many details as I wanted, but for the things I didn't want to worry about they took care of. They did an amazing job. I've been told by multiple guests that it was the best wedding they've ever been to! The pricing was also amazing! They charged about a third of everywhere else I was looking and the quality didn't reflect it. I have zero complaints and would recommend them to anyone. If you have a wedding there I strongly recommend using their photo booth!

Profile Picture Angela, 2/6/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Event Planning, Indoor

We got married last week .. at Sunset Gardens ... and it was perfect ... We had to do some intense research before we eventually found them ... We were actually giving up on the idea of getting married here ( we are locals ) until we found them ... We went and checked out the place ...and said " YES !! " .. It was perfect ... The music... the lights ... the food ... Awesome ... Everything was more than I could have dreamed of ... Plus ... 4 hours of open bar ! You can't beat that in Vegas ... :) I only wished that it could have lasted more than 4 hours ... :( Maybe all night long ... :)
If you are looking for an awesome venue ...and a great wedding planner, to keep you in order ... Go check them out ... Talk to Tony ... you will have a blast ... :) I promise you ... :)

Profile Picture Elena , 10/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant, Photography
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning

My husband and I had the most amazing experience renewing our vows for our 20th anniversary. Every detail was professionally handled, making the ceremony even more enjoyable the second time around. Everyone from the Pastor to the Photographer made us feel like a Queen and King for the day. The venue including the chapel and gardens were beyond beautiful and perfect for our occasion.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/21/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning

Sunset Gardens, is amazing! You get a Vegas wedding aka hassle free wedding with the quality of a full scale wedding. You can pick and choose how elaborate or how simple you want your wedding. They are very flexible and wonderful at making your experience the best experience!

Profile Picture User5376113, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Words cannot express how amazing this place was for me and my husband. We live in Vegas and looked around for many months for the perfect venue. One of our friends got married here and it was the best wedding we had ever been to. We loved the fact that it was a laid back atmosphere, but beautiful at the same time.

From a bride and groom point of view, everything was taken care by this place. This was perfect for us because we both work a ton of hours and don't have time to deal with small details. Also, we had a lot of out of town people coming in, and had other things to worry about. We chose the 75 people or less package and everything is included. The cake, DJ, food, bar, and flowers were all a part of it. They all contacted ME, I didn't have to make any effort.

The day of the wedding, Tony and Michelle took great care of me and my husband. They had all the details worked out, and the wedding ceremony was very smooth. Getting married at night under the lights in the garden area was the most beautiful thing ever. The food was spectacular, open bar was top shelf booze, and the music was exactly what I wanted.

Lastly, all of my guests stated it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. They loved the food, they were able to drink all night, and the kids were able to run around outside in the garden area. I loved this place, it made amazing memories for me and my husband. Thank you Sunset Gardens!

Profile Picture Theresa, 9/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Sunset Gardens on September 5, 2015. Tony was great from the first day we met. He just told me to relax and they would be in touch. I didn't have to make one phone call.
The wedding was wonderful. The food awesome. The servers were great as well as the bartender. The DJ had everyone on their feet. All my guest had a great time. My husband and I would like to tell anyone getting married contact Sunset Gardens. It is well worth it. Thank you Tony and Samantha for making our special day even more special.
Janice