Sunrise Park & Banquet Center Reviews

38 | Millbury, OH

38 Reviews for Sunrise Park & Banquet Center

Lisa · Married on 06/23/2019

Professional and Stress-free

We found the staff very professional and easy to work with. We were able to enjoy ourselves the day of the event without any stress or problems. Very reasonable pricing and great service!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Sunrise Park & Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you Lisa! We enjoyed having you here and are so glad you enjoyed your reception! Our goal is always stress-free events for our customers!

Taylor · Married on 10/19/2018

Overall great experience

Overall had a wonderful experience with this venue! They gave me an incredible wedding and they were everything I had expected! Only complaint that I have is with one of the bartenders that served our wedding. The bartender was very rude to guests and the groom. However, I spoke with the venue about the issue and they did a nice job making up for it.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Jenna Harp · Married on 10/13/2018

Harp wedding

Sunrise park made my wedding day the best ever. They listened to everything I wanted and made it all more beautiful than I could have imagined. I would 100% recommend friends and family to get married there. Prices are reasonable. Thank you so much for being a part of our special day.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Sunrise Park & Banquet Center's reply:

Thank YOU for choosing Sunrise Jenna! We so enjoyed having you here, and being a part of your day. We thought you had a beautiful wedding and we're happy you were pleased with everything. Our goal is to always exceed expectations!

April · Married on 08/11/2018

Sunrise Park & Banquet Center was the perfect venue for our wedding. I had looked at about 4 places before I found them and not one place jumped out at me and said "this is where you will get married". From the moment I walked in the reception hall I knew this was the place! Then I met Mary and it was like it was meant to be! The hall is absolutely stunning and so big which is what I was looking for. As soon as I spoke to Mary I knew that she would help make this day perfect! She was so easy to talk too and never made you feel like you were in a hurry when it came to planning appointments. When I think about all the work that went into planning our wedding I truly believe that choosing Sunrise Park & Banquet Center was the perfect decision and I could not be more pleased with how everything turned out. I can honestly say that August 11th was the best day of my life and everything was absolutely perfect! Thank you so much Mary for being amazing and thank you to your wonderful staff.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Sunrise Park & Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you for that wonderful review April! You were amazing to work with as well, and I thought your day turned out just beautifully! I hope your family enjoyed it as well, because you had an an awesome reception!

Holly · Married on 05/16/2018

Sunrise park and banquet center is a beautiful place for a wedding. Mary, is great and helped with whatever we needed. Beautifully decorated and the food was great.

Thanks,

Paul & Holly Hoffert

Sent on 05/23/2018

Sunrise Park & Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you for that nice review Holly! We enjoyed working with you to plan your wedding, and I was so glad you had such beautiful weather!

Nikki · Married on 10/29/2016

Everything went very smoothly! The only complaint I might have would be towards the wait staff. When we sat down to eat I had to get up to do a dance and I had a full plate of food at my seat and when I came back it was gone so I never ate at the reception. They seemed like they were rushing around, they had food already put together in to go boxes waiting for us before all the guests were gone an hour before we were supposed to be done. Other then that I wouldn't have any complaints!

Sunrise Park & Banquet Center's reply:

Oh Nikki, I am so sorry you didn't get to eat at your reception! Sometimes our staff may be just too efficient and I will speak to them about this. I am sending you out a gift certificate today for 2 of our delicious Dinners-to-Go so you and Chris can enjoy a meal together some evening on us. I'm glad you were happy with everything else; we enjoyed working with you on your big day, and wish you all the best!

Heather · Married on 10/15/2016

Everything was absolutely perfect! We can't thank Mary and the staff at Sunrise enough for everything they did to make sure every detail of our wedding was taken care of!

Sunrise Park & Banquet Center's reply:

We're so glad you were happy with everything Heather! We thought your decor and theme were beautiful, and we loved having your wedding reception here! All the best to you and Josh!

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2016

This place is great! Perfect size and great service. Everyone was professional and the hall looked amazing! Definitely recommended!!

Sunrise Park & Banquet Center's reply:

Thanks for that great review Jessica! We loved having your reception here, and are so glad you were happy with everything!

Breann · Married on 12/13/2014

Mary and Carolyn were awesome to work with. I was always able to call them and ask them questions and I was able to make an appointment if I needed help with anything while planning. The hall was perfect for our 300 guest wedding. There was plenty of parking and plenty of space to fit everyone comfortably in the hall and still had a nice size dance floor. The food was amazing, we had pablano chicken, beef roulade, twice baked potato casserole, and country style veggies. I did not hear anything bad about the food from any of our guests. Carolyn also did our cake and cupcake tower and it turned out beautiful. She rented a cupcake tower for us so we could use it for all the cupcakes we had. The staff on the night of the wedding was great, everything went smoothly and as planned and we did not have any problems. I would recommend Sunrise park & Banquet center to anyone who needs a place to have a big party/wedding and would like great service from all the employees.

Sent on 01/15/2015

Donald · Married on 07/25/2014

The wedding venue was beautiful. The catering was also absolutely amazing. We had so many people say that it was one of the most beautiful weddings they have been to in a long time or ever. Mary is great help while trying to plan and has many suggestions that can help you through your event.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Sunrise Park & Banquet Center's reply:

Thanks for letting us be a part of your day, Donald. You and Amanda put together a wonderful event, and she was a beautiful bride! Even the weather was gorgeous! Best wishes for a happy, healthy future together.

Tiffanie · Married on 07/12/2014

Everything with Sunrise was wonderful! The staff was amazing, food was out of this world, the venue was beautiful. Couldn't have been a better reception!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Sunrise Park & Banquet Center's reply:

Thanks for that great review Tiffanie! We loved having you here, and are so happy you were pleased with everything! All the best to you!

Tonya · Married on 07/12/2014

Mary and her staff were exceptionally gracious in planning my daughter's wedding. It was nothing short of amazing. We had a big wedding reception and it went off with out a hitch. I would recommend sunrise park and banquet hall to anyone needing these services. Thank you Mary!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Sunrise Park & Banquet Center's reply:

Thanks Tonya! You had such a fun wedding, and we had a great time being a part of it! We're so glad you were happy with everything.

Morgan · Married on 07/05/2014

Mary and Carolyn were great to work with! They went above and beyond making my vision of my reception and cake possible. Carolyn's cake was both delicious in taste and gorgeous to look at! It was exactly like I had drawn up. The food was delicious and I got many compliments throughout the night!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Sunrise Park & Banquet Center's reply:

We loved your cake design too Morgan! In fact, Carolyn has decided to replicate it for our Preview Dinner next winter. So glad you were pleased with everything; we loved having you here!

Erica · Married on 06/20/2014

Working with Mary was such a pleasure. Our reception was fantastic! It is a great space with a great dance floor. Also, Carolyn's Catering was delicious. We had the strip loin and chicken carbonara. People were raving about the food! Thanks Sunrise Banquet Hall, especially Mary!

- Erica and Andrew Guess

Sent on 07/21/2014

Sunrise Park & Banquet Center's reply:

Thanks for those kind words Erica! You were great to work with and we are so happy you chose us to be a part of your beautiful day! All the best to you and Andrew!

The venue was absolutely beautiful. It was cared for as though it was someone's home, not just a rental hall.
    Mary was so organized that it made everything very simple for someone like me that had never been involved in planning a wedding. The food and cake was delicious. I received many, many compliments from our guests. It was a magical night and everything my daughter wanted and more.

Sent on 07/27/2014

Sunrise Park & Banquet Center's reply:

Thanks! we try very hard to make our facility warm and welcoming, and it's wonderful when someone comments on it. Thanks for letting us be such a big part of your family's day!

Very patient and flexible. They make the wedding planning process very easy and as smooth as possible. On the big day they keep things on schedule and moving forward.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Stacy · Married on 05/23/2014

Mary and the staff here are fantastic! Very professional and efficient. Everything went very smoothly for our gazebo wedding and reception. All of our guests raved about the food and the hall; they all said it was beautiful and were very impressed! It was everything we could have asked for and more! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Sunrise Park & Banquet Center's reply:

Thanks so much for that lovely review Stacy! We really enjoyed having you here and working with you these past several months. So glad you were happy with everything...we thought everything was beautiful, including you!

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2013

What a wonderful wedding reception we had at Sunrise! The reception hall accommodated for our large party of 270. Sunrise gave us the perfect balance of intimate, comfortable dinner seating paired with a large open dance floor. Our guests raved about the food, the atmosphere, and the professionalism of the staff. Sunrise was also flexible enough to work with some cultural traditions my husband and I both wanted to be part of our reception- our guests enjoyed a Polish Grand March and an Italian Tarantella. It was wonderful to work with the staff at Sunrise throughout the entire planning process. I knew everything for the evening was taken care of well before my special day was upon us!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Sunrise Park & Banquet Center's reply:

We had so much fun working with you and planning your big day, Stephanie! It's one we will remember for a long time, and we're so happy you were well pleased with everything.

Jordan · Married on 05/18/2013

The staff at Sunrise Park and Banquet Center did a fantastic job for our wedding! Mary and Carolyn were an absolute pleasure to work with! They always had great advice and ideas when it came to planning the meal, the decor in the venue etc. The staff all worked very hard during our reception and our food was delicious! The wedding cake was gorgeous and blew us away! I would definitely recommend Sunrise Park and Banquet Center for your reception location and catering service!

Sent on 05/24/2014

Sunrise Park & Banquet Center's reply:

We loved having you here Jordan! You and Daniel were a pleasure to work with, and we all thought you were a gorgeous bride! So glad you were happy with everything...that's our number 1 goal!

Veronica · Married on 11/17/2012

As a bride, you dream of the perfect wedding. As the mother of the bride, you want every part of your daughter's perfect wedding to come true. Sunrise Park and Banquet Center made that happen. From the first moment we met with Mary we knew she was going to handle our daughter's special day as though hers was the most important wedding they ever serviced. The food was outstanding, the service was excellent, and the venue was amazingly beautiful! Thank you to all there at Sunrise Park and Banquet Center for a most memorable day!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Angelique · Married on 11/03/2012

Sunrise was very helpful in every need we had. The whole crew was very friendly and kind. We would defiantly go back and rent the facility!

Sent on 11/12/2012

Sunrise Park & Banquet Center's reply:

Thanks Angelique! We were so pleased to have you here for your reception, and glad that your day went just the way you wanted it to! Our best wishes to you and Jeremy for a wonderful life together!

Janis · event on 10/13/2012

The venue was perfect for our event - plenty of parking - comfortable - hall and restrooms spotless. Bartender and food servers professional and friendly. The food was delicious so many compliments from the guests. Mary and Carolyn true professionals helped with ideas/planning just perfect. I would highly recommend this venue for your event. Top notch!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Sunrise Park & Banquet Center's reply:

Thanks for that great review Janis! We were happy you chose Sunrise for the party; we really enjoyed helping you plan it too! I will pass your compliments along to our chef and staff. We are so proud of them and their attention to detail. Hope to have you back for another happy occasion!

We loved having our wedding at Sunrise. We had no worries the day of! Everything worked out perfectly and our guests had a great time! Thanks again!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Sunrise Park & Banquet Center's reply:

Thanks...and we loved having you here! Thanks for letting us share in your special day!

Patricia · Married on 09/15/2012

My daughter's wedding and reception was held at Sunrise 9/15. Staff were friendly, knowledgeable and extremely helpful in the planning and organization of the event. From the tasting party in January through the day/evening of the wedding, it was a truly wonderful experience. They helped with all the details, from table decorations to the timeline for the day to helping usher folks to sit down for the ceremony. Serving staff were professional, friendly, and helpful. A gluten free meal was provided for one of our guests without any delays or problems. For my daughter and son-in-law's first anniversary (or maybe her birthday), I'll have to see if I can order their water chestnut appetizers since they were gone before the bridal party had a chance at them! Highly recommend Sunrise--you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 09/30/2012

Sunrise Park & Banquet Center's reply:

Thanks for that wonderful review, Pat! We were so happy to have you and your family and friends at Sunrise for Sarah & Joe's wedding and reception. It's so gratifying to watch it all come together so smoothly for such a happy and memorable occasion. We wish them all the best!