32 Reviews for Sunrise Park & Banquet Center

31 Sunrise Park & Banquet Center Reviews

Everything went very smoothly! The only complaint I might have would be towards the wait staff. When we sat down to eat I had to get up to do a dance and I had a full plate of food at my seat and when I came back it was gone so I never ate at the reception. They seemed like they were rushing around, they had food already put together in to go boxes waiting for us before all the guests were gone an hour before we were supposed to be done. Other then that I wouldn't have any complaints!

Profile Picture Nikki, 10/29/16, 1 Review
4.3

We were rushed in getting things planned so we didn't have time to sample the food in advance. That would have been nice.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was absolutely perfect! We can't thank Mary and the staff at Sunrise enough for everything they did to make sure every detail of our wedding was taken care of!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/15/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This place is great! Perfect size and great service. Everyone was professional and the hall looked amazing! Definitely recommended!!

Profile Picture Jessica , 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Mary and Carolyn were awesome to work with. I was always able to call them and ask them questions and I was able to make an appointment if I needed help with anything while planning. The hall was perfect for our 300 guest wedding. There was plenty of parking and plenty of space to fit everyone comfortably in the hall and still had a nice size dance floor. The food was amazing, we had pablano chicken, beef roulade, twice baked potato casserole, and country style veggies. I did not hear anything bad about the food from any of our guests. Carolyn also did our cake and cupcake tower and it turned out beautiful. She rented a cupcake tower for us so we could use it for all the cupcakes we had. The staff on the night of the wedding was great, everything went smoothly and as planned and we did not have any problems. I would recommend Sunrise park & Banquet center to anyone who needs a place to have a big party/wedding and would like great service from all the employees.

Profile Picture Breann, 12/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

The wedding venue was beautiful. The catering was also absolutely amazing. We had so many people say that it was one of the most beautiful weddings they have been to in a long time or ever. Mary is great help while trying to plan and has many suggestions that can help you through your event.

Profile Picture Donald, 7/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything with Sunrise was wonderful! The staff was amazing, food was out of this world, the venue was beautiful. Couldn't have been a better reception!

Profile Picture Tiffanie, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Mary and her staff were exceptionally gracious in planning my daughter's wedding. It was nothing short of amazing. We had a big wedding reception and it went off with out a hitch. I would recommend sunrise park and banquet hall to anyone needing these services. Thank you Mary!

Profile Picture Tonya, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations

Mary and Carolyn were great to work with! They went above and beyond making my vision of my reception and cake possible. Carolyn's cake was both delicious in taste and gorgeous to look at! It was exactly like I had drawn up. The food was delicious and I got many compliments throughout the night!

Profile Picture Morgan, 7/5/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Working with Mary was such a pleasure. Our reception was fantastic! It is a great space with a great dance floor. Also, Carolyn's Catering was delicious. We had the strip loin and chicken carbonara. People were raving about the food! Thanks Sunrise Banquet Hall, especially Mary!

- Erica and Andrew Guess

Profile Picture Erica, 6/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was absolutely beautiful. It was cared for as though it was someone's home, not just a rental hall.
Mary was so organized that it made everything very simple for someone like me that had never been involved in planning a wedding. The food and cake was delicious. I received many, many compliments from our guests. It was a magical night and everything my daughter wanted and more.

Profile Picture User4279726, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Very patient and flexible. They make the wedding planning process very easy and as smooth as possible. On the big day they keep things on schedule and moving forward.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Mary and the staff here are fantastic! Very professional and efficient. Everything went very smoothly for our gazebo wedding and reception. All of our guests raved about the food and the hall; they all said it was beautiful and were very impressed! It was everything we could have asked for and more! Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Stacy, 5/23/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! Sunrise made every detail easy to decide with plenty of options to personalize anyone's taste. I would recommend the, in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Ariel, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

What a wonderful wedding reception we had at Sunrise! The reception hall accommodated for our large party of 270. Sunrise gave us the perfect balance of intimate, comfortable dinner seating paired with a large open dance floor. Our guests raved about the food, the atmosphere, and the professionalism of the staff. Sunrise was also flexible enough to work with some cultural traditions my husband and I both wanted to be part of our reception- our guests enjoyed a Polish Grand March and an Italian Tarantella. It was wonderful to work with the staff at Sunrise throughout the entire planning process. I knew everything for the evening was taken care of well before my special day was upon us!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Sunrise Park and Banquet Center did a fantastic job for our wedding! Mary and Carolyn were an absolute pleasure to work with! They always had great advice and ideas when it came to planning the meal, the decor in the venue etc. The staff all worked very hard during our reception and our food was delicious! The wedding cake was gorgeous and blew us away! I would definitely recommend Sunrise Park and Banquet Center for your reception location and catering service!

Profile Picture Jordan, 5/18/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

As a bride, you dream of the perfect wedding. As the mother of the bride, you want every part of your daughter's perfect wedding to come true. Sunrise Park and Banquet Center made that happen. From the first moment we met with Mary we knew she was going to handle our daughter's special day as though hers was the most important wedding they ever serviced. The food was outstanding, the service was excellent, and the venue was amazingly beautiful! Thank you to all there at Sunrise Park and Banquet Center for a most memorable day!

Profile Picture Veronica, 11/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved the venue and the staff was very friendly and accomodating. All of our guests had nothing but good things to say as well.

Profile Picture User2996155, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sunrise was very helpful in every need we had. The whole crew was very friendly and kind. We would defiantly go back and rent the facility!

Profile Picture Angelique, 11/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved having our wedding at Sunrise. We had no worries the day of! Everything worked out perfectly and our guests had a great time! Thanks again!

Profile Picture User2760977, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter's wedding and reception was held at Sunrise 9/15. Staff were friendly, knowledgeable and extremely helpful in the planning and organization of the event. From the tasting party in January through the day/evening of the wedding, it was a truly wonderful experience. They helped with all the details, from table decorations to the timeline for the day to helping usher folks to sit down for the ceremony. Serving staff were professional, friendly, and helpful. A gluten free meal was provided for one of our guests without any delays or problems. For my daughter and son-in-law's first anniversary (or maybe her birthday), I'll have to see if I can order their water chestnut appetizers since they were gone before the bridal party had a chance at them! Highly recommend Sunrise--you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Patricia, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

Sunrise was a beautiful facility for my daughter's wedding reception. All of the food was fantastic. We got a lot of positive feedback from our guests. Everyone especially liked having the salad available before the bride and groom arrived. We chose a gluten-free entree, and our gluten-free guests ate the Smothered Chicken, the red skinned potatoes and the green beans and loved it. They had no negative reaction to it. It really was gluten-free. Thank you, Sunrise, for a wonderful evening.

Profile Picture Jeanine, 8/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

great venue! very flexible to fit your ideas/theme. They really helped everything run smoothly; it took a lot of stress off us so we could enjoy our wedding ceremony and reception

Profile Picture User2576822, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Biggest flaw of the night was that we had two head tables. One for the bride,groom,moh, and bm. The second table was for our 5 children that were in the wedding. First none of the bridal party had toasting glasses, then after they brought those out, we discovered our childrens table was served the champagne and the adult head table received the sparkling cider. So our MINOR children drank a half bottle of champagne before WE caught the error! Also, we asked that the maid of honor receive a vegetarian plate. She was served a regular plate. The decorating at the gazebo was beautiful but in our last meeting we were asked if we would like some flowers added in to tie into our colors. We said yes and agreed upon red flowers. No red flowers were added to the decor. Overall we were very pleased but it just seemed if the staff would have read the instruction sheet that we took our time to make and review at the final meeting with Mary, these mistakes could have been avoided. Mary and Carolyn are wonderful women to work with! Very friendly and helpful. The food was AMAZING!! The venue was perfect for the all-in-one wedding and reception.

Profile Picture jennifer, 6/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sunrise Park and Banquet Center was the perfect venue for our outdoor wedding ceremony and reception!!! I would recommend them to other couples thinking about getting married and have only positive comments about Sunrise Park and their staff!!! Heather and Randy Kersey

Profile Picture Heather, 6/8/12, 1 Review