Atrium at Sunny Atlantic Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 2 Reviews
View more information

Leslie S. Married on 10/10/2021

Sheri is beyond awesome

We booked this venue in January of 2021 and worked with 3 representatives. We hit the jackpot just a couple of weeks before my son’s wedding in October with Sheri, who is professional, knowledgeable, extraordinarily responsive and fabulous to work with.

During the event, she was present, engaged, and handled mishaps with grace and speed - even when the issue concerned an outside vendor.

She puts the needs of the host at the top of her priority list. We had several mishaps with outside vendors - and Sheri and her staff saved the day.

Atrium at Sunny Atlantic's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Leslie it was amazing working with you. You have a lovely Family!!!
    Jen Married on 07/22/2016

Everything I wanted at a price I could afford

I LOVED my entire experience at Sunny Atlantic Beach Club! They were friendly and responsive in giving me the tour, working out a menu, making it affordable/cutting certain options that would be nice but didn’t ruin my wedding. Most importantly, on the day of, EVERYONE was so nice, accommodating and just awesome. Ally, the onsite event coordinator, and her assistant made everything a breeze. I was so happy we had our wedding there. I’d do it again in a heartbeat.
illustration stars