Atrium at Sunny Atlantic

Atlantic Beach, NY View map Visit website
Up to 250 guests

Up to 250 guests

Long Island’s only retractable glass enclosure facing the Atlantic Ocean. On the average sunny day, our retractable glass roof folds away at the back of the 2,000 square foot deck. On those other days, a fully enclosed glass canopy slides right into place. Your meal or event continues in comfort—and you still have a perfect view all the way to the endless Atlantic horizon. Weather? What weather?

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Leslie S. Married on 10/10/2021

Sheri is beyond awesome

We booked this venue in January of 2021 and worked with 3 representatives. We hit the jackpot just a couple of weeks before my son’s wedding in October with Sheri, who is professional, knowledgeable, extraordinarily responsive and fabulous to work with.

During the event, she was present, engaged, and handled mishaps with grace and speed - even when the issue concerned an outside vendor.

She puts the needs of the host at the top of her priority list. We had several mishaps with outside vendors - and Sheri and her staff saved the day.

Atrium at Sunny Atlantic's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Leslie it was amazing working with you. You have a lovely Family!!!
    Jen Married on 07/22/2016

Everything I wanted at a price I could afford

I LOVED my entire experience at Sunny Atlantic Beach Club! They were friendly and responsive in giving me the tour, working out a menu, making it affordable/cutting certain options that would be nice but didn’t ruin my wedding. Most importantly, on the day of, EVERYONE was so nice, accommodating and just awesome. Ally, the onsite event coordinator, and her assistant made everything a breeze. I was so happy we had our wedding there. I’d do it again in a heartbeat.

2035 Ocean Blvd Atlantic Beach, NY, 11509
Location of (Atrium at Sunny Atlantic)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding