Sunday's Bridal Reviews

107 | Dallas, TX

107 Reviews for Sunday's Bridal

107 Sunday's Bridal Reviews

Nancy · Getting married on 06/08/2019

It was an amazing experience!!!! I highly recommend! That was the third place my daughter and I went to and the experience was incredible! Great service, people, and beautiful dresses! Extremely private! We loved it!

Jaycee · Married on 07/28/2018

SO many beautiful dresses at amazing prices it was hard to pick!

They have dresses arranged by size and I loaded up! I tried on like 20 dresses, and unlike other bridal shops they didn’t push me to make a decision just because I wanted to keep looking st one a bit longer... they let me keep trying dresses on even after I thought I had found my dress because I was afraid to say yes without trying all the options I had picked. The dress I picked in the end was actually the woman at the stores pick that I originally said heck no to! It was beautiful and exceptionally well made!

Sunday's Bridal 1

Morganne · Married on 07/27/2018

Good selection of beautiful dresses for an amazing price. And they are efficient in assisting you with trying on dresses. Also they have lots of options for veils and accessories.

Natalie · Married on 07/07/2018

I loved my experience at Sundays Bridal. I was hesitant at first not knowing what types of dresses I would find based on what's shown online, but they did not disappoint. They were extremely helpful pulling dresses based on what you tell them you like or do not like. I absolutely love my dress and couldn't imagine having gotten married in something else.

Elissa · Married on 06/24/2018

Got a great deal on my dress here and their service was fantastic.

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 03/03/2018

After my first dress shopping experiences I wasn't really looking forward to shopping again. However I found my dress at Sunday's Bridal! They had so many options for me to try on and the dresses fit so it was easier getting an idea of what I wanted. I don't remember the consultants name but she was so helpful! I loved being able to leave with my dress and not have to wait for it. I would definitely recommend Sunday's Bridal!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Sunday's Bridal's reply:

Thank you Kelly for choosing us! Can't wait to see some wedding pictures:)

Kaela · Married on 09/02/2017

I can't put into words how great my experience was with Sundays Bridal!! My consultant was absolutely amazing! We tried on less than 10 dresses! She listened to all of my hopes and little changes in each dress I tried on and pulled exactly what I wanted! Then she told me the price!! My jaw hit the floor!!! I was able to walk out of there with my dream dress, a veil and a beaded belt for right at $1000!! Which I did not think was possible! I spent less than 1/2 of my dress budget and didn't have to settle so for anything less than perfection!

Thank you so much Sunday's for the wonderful experience!

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2017

ALL THE HEART EYES! I got my incredible gown for a jaw-dropping price. Thank you Sundays! My family also loved watching me try on gowns here in this fun setting that is very much like "going through your best friend's closet" rather than a bougie bridal salon. Ms. Sunday even came over to visit with us and admire me in the dress I said "yes" to.

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 08/06/2017

I had a wonderful experience at this shop! I am a plus size bride I usually wear a 18/20 and there were plenty of options for me to choose from. The staff was fantastic and were very knowledgeable. Great prices! My dress was $750 but looked like I spent much more. I love that their website shows you what they have in stock, along with the prices. I actually ended up choosing the first dress I initially put on! I definitely had a dream bridal moment! I can't wait to get married in my dress!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/05/2017

Sundays Bridal was incredible! I showed up an hour before my appointment on accident and they made room for me right away. Agnes, whom I later learned owns the shop, was my helper and she was so sweet! The shop is split up by size, so I was able to look through dresses that would actually fit me. I found about 5 that I wanted to try on, but on my fourth dress, I found the most elegant, perfect dress. Agnes did everything to make it look perfect and show me all of my options as well as helping me find a veil that matched. I had such a lovely experience and the prices were MUCH more reasonable than the other boutiques I had visited. I would highly recommend this shop for a great experience, wonderful staff, and fantastic prices!!!

Kyle · Married on 06/04/2017

This vendor was AMAZING!!! I'm so happy I found this place! I found the perfect dress for the price I was looking for and the ladies were so helpful! I recommend this shop to every bride

Brittany · Married on 05/06/2017

I loved my dress shopping experience, I had gone to several other places before I found them and I am so glad I found Sunday's Bridal. If you are looking for a great dress at a great price this is your store!!!

• User5041175 · 1+ year ago

It all started when I started to look at wedding dress online ,magazine, pinterest, and bridal photos. I became overwhelm. So, I did my fair of looking at prices and different style. The dress that I wanted was $2700. It was Pronovia "Denia". I came in with the idea that I was not going to by anything from the store, because I didn't have my mom with me or my bridesmaids there. I never knew this store was down the street from me. I was blessed that I didn't have to drive far. OMG! less than 30 mins I said "Yes to the dress" and walk out with my wedding dress in my arms. The dress is NOT THE SAME ,but it as very very close enough for a steal of $600. I was smiling ear to ear. Knowing myself, I am very picky and very detail kind of a person. I knew if I let go of the dress that some other beautiful bridal would still look amazing in it. And I got that feeling, it was the "ONE" dress that I have been looking for. The owner was very very kind and helpful and wanting me to try on other dresses. But I knew, it was the one dress that I wanted to get married in. I didn't even want to try on the other dresses. This was not an impulse buy . I LOVE THIS DRESS.

Kelly · Married on 11/26/2016

Great place! It wasn't my first stop, I'd already been to David's Bridal before. I made an appointment and was assisted by the daughter of the owner. It is not a very big shop, but they had a very cute selection, they had pretty much every style I could think of. Highly recommend!

Laura · Married on 11/12/2016

LOVE Sundays Bridal. To be honest I was a little leery about going, but I am so glad I did! They have tons of dresses to choose from. The owner herself helped me, and she was very professional and helpful. She let me pick as many dresses as I needed to see on and did not seem annoyed with me one bit. She could tell that I needed some time to just hang out in one of the dresses and look at myself in the mirror, and she just let me be and did not bug me to try and push me along. She answered questions very professionally and honestly and was so easy to work with. I did find my dress there. Of course I was slightly unsure, but knowing that if I left the store without it it could be gone later that day really made me think hard about it being the right dress, and it was! Even better was that she had just received that dress in the day before, and no one else had even tried it on yet. I was able to take it home that day, and it's been sitting in my closet. I loved not having to wait for months for it to come in. I also got it at a really great price. She also helped me pick out a beautiful floral sash that perfectly compliments my dress. Don't let the fact that the shop isn't your typical bridal shop hinder your thoughts about going. It's wonderful.

• Jami

Jami · Married on 10/07/2016

Sundays was the first and only place I shopped for a dress! Both ladies were so helpful and sweet. I found the dress of my dreams at a very reasonable price! Their selection was vast and they were very patient with me as I tried on 20+ dresses!

This place was amazing on value. It was my last stop to try dresses and found my perfect dress. If you go there plan to buy because dress will not be there when you go back a second time.

I bought a fantastic Watters dress online for a very reduced price. The dress is listed at 1800 and is still current. I purchased it for 300 and it is in perfect condition. Very happy with the service!

Linda · Married on 07/10/2016

Sundays Bridal was amazing!! The selection of gowns was great, and the staff was so gracious, accommodating and helpful. The staff exhibited a fine balance of being attentive yet allowing alone time to consider the choices, which were many, with absolutely no pressure. My daughter found several beautiful gowns that she liked, and the staff helped her narrow down her preferences. She decided on THE DRESS, and it fit her and her personality beautifully--she could not have been happier! As it happened, the perfect dress was also good for the pocketbook--the dress retailed for $4100 but we purchased for under $800. Brand new, tags attached.

Caroline · Married on 07/09/2016

I wanted to spend under $1,000 and the first place I shopped made me a little worried I could do it. I went to Sunday's on my first day of searching and tried on my dress. I left it there to think about it and knew it had to be mine after a day so I emailed them and they held it until I could come try it on again and get it! Since it is off the rack, I got to take it home the day I bought it! I also got my veil there. It is so nice to not have to wait for your dress to come in. It's only a couple of sizes too big and with alterations it will still be less than the cost of the dress from another store. I love my dress and had an amazing experience at Sunday's!

Alexis · Married on 06/25/2016

This place was great! They were able to get me in the same day! Comfortable atmosphere, great staff, and great quality dresses for a very reasonable price! I will definitely recommend to my friends!

Moya · Married on 06/19/2016

Sunday's bridal is an exceptional bridal boutique with a wide range of options to fit the most discerning to the budget conscious bridal needs. I would highly recommend this boutique to any bride in the DFW area. I was initially skeptical, but found a couture wedding gown for a fraction of the cost. The level of service is also commensurate with any high end boutique. Schedule your appointment today!

This is an AMAZING shop!

Before visiting, I looked through all the dresses on their website and selected 6 that I thought I might like (before ever even trying on any gowns!), and they were ALL stunning. Of the 6 - all were designer (one was couture!), and all were priced under $700. Save for a few gowns that are on consignment, all gowns are brand new - never even tried on in a store.

They were very responsive to my request for an appointment. Stephanie, the Manager, was phenomenal. She anticipated my needs - a clip here, straightening the train, adding a veil, etc.

It was a hard decision, but in the end I walked out with a lovely gown - originally $3k that was priced for $700! No order time, minimal alterations needed. They have a stunning array of veils, sashes and combs too.

I definitely recommend this place! At least check them out!!

Aubrey · Married on 04/08/2016

Amazing experience! So very helpful and a great selection. I found my dress and veil at a wonderful price!! I would recommend Sunday's Bridal to everyone!!