Sunday's Bridal Reviews

121 | Dallas, TX

121 Reviews for Sunday's Bridal

Kathryn Frank · Getting married on 08/04/2021

Amazing Dresses Fantastic Prices

Beautiful dresses of all styles at incredibly low prices for the quality. I had purchased a dress from Asos as my dress budget is tight and immediately returned it after finding a dress cheaper and 10 times the quality at Sundays. Highly recommend. They are what made me start really getting excited for my wedding.

Sent on 08/24/2020

Sunday's Bridal's reply:

Thank you Kathryn for the kind words! It means a lot us in these hard times .

We would love to see your pictures after the wedding.
  • Lauren

Lauren · Getting married on 12/19/2020

Sunday’s is the place to go!

Sunday’s is the place to go for your wedding gown! They have an amazing selection of gowns, and the staff is wonderful to work with! I found my dress the first visit, and couldn’t believe how much I saved. I am so excited for the big day, and to show off the amazing dress I found at Sunday’s.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Sunday's Bridal's reply:

Thank you for choosing Sundaysbridal! Kind words means a lot to us. We can not wait to see wedding pictures.
  • Sophia

Sophia Vieyra · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Perfect Experience

Thank you so much for a perfect experience. I am a size 0/2 which is very limiting. Sunday’s Bridal had over 50 options. Stephanie was so patient and helpful. I was able to get two dresses for the price of one. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Ashlee

Ashlee Nicolle Bethea · Married on 05/23/2020

amazing dress shopping!

This place is amazing!! Great selection, great experience.

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Carleo · Married on 11/24/2019

Fun and professional

I had a great time picking out my wedding dress! My stylist was very professional, gave her honest opinion, and most of all she had fun with our group! The selection of dresses is fantastic. I had trouble choosing one style because there were so many different but stunning dresses to pick from!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Key · Married on 11/05/2019

Wasn’t rushed to find my perfect dress.

After trying on and buying one dress that didn’t work out, Sunday’s bridal welcomed my mom and I with open arms. We had the place to ourselves and I didn’t feel rushed to find my perfect dress. I got to try on as many as I liked and I found my perfect dress all under $1000. The price was everything. And their alterations lady they recommend was absolutely amazing! Thank You Sunday’s Bridal!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/13/2019

I Couldn't have asked for a better Dress Shopping Day!

I am so amazed at how wonderful Sunday's Bridal was it's hard to put in words. Setting up the appointment was easy! The dress selection and prices are AMAZING! Ashley, who helped me, was an absolute delight!! And I walked out with the most perfect wedding dress for my big day. There were happy tears all around! The environment was so relaxed and fun it was worth every moment and penny! I highly recommend this shop to any new brides. **Note: the shoe removal policy isn't as off putting as it may sound and the 4 person max head count keeps the experience intimate. This place is truly amazing!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Thank you so much Megan!
    It was a pleasure to have you in our store and again Thank you for supporting a small family owned business.
    We can not wait to see some wedding pictures :)
  • Brenna

Brenna Hill · Married on 09/28/2019

Dream dress at an amazing price!

I had a wonderful experience at Sunday's Bridal! My mom and I made an appointment and I expected I would try on a few dresses but was doubtful I would fine "the one" on our first visit. Agnes helped me find a beautiful gown by Watters at an amazing price. I fell in love and was able to take the dress home that day. Agnes also helped me find the perfect veil and belt to complement the dress. Thank you, Agnes and Sunday's Bridal for helping this budget-conscious bride find her dream dress!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Nancy · Married on 06/08/2019

It was an amazing experience!!!! I highly recommend! That was the third place my daughter and I went to and the experience was incredible! Great service, people, and beautiful dresses! Extremely private! We loved it!

Sent on 06/18/2018
  • Vicky

Vicky · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing! Outstanding!

I enjoyed my time at Sunday's Bridal picking dresses with my mom & my girls. Also, the consultant made me feel comfortable, was very friendly, & was very attentive to my needs. She's just a sweetheart (I believe her name is Agnes) & she brought me just the right veil & straps to complete my dress. The overall experience was absolutely amazing & my wedding dress on my big day was so lovely.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Bevin

Bevin · Married on 03/11/2019

Excellent dresses for amazing prices

You seriously can't beat the prices on these beautiful dresses!! I found the dress of my dreams here and they were the first place I went! I highly recommend checking them out.

Sent on 03/31/2019

Katie · Married on 02/22/2019

Wedding Gowns at a reasonable price

Love my dress, there's a great selection. Everyone was so nice and patient.

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/13/2018

I Found My Dream Dress

I could not believe how reasonable this place was on their pricing! I managed to find a David Tutera (one of my all-time favorite designers) dress at an amazing price! I literally walked into the shop with a different dress I planned to buy that day and this dress had just been unwrapped from their new shipment and was about to hit the rack when I said "this is it!" Super, super happy and definitely recommend to any bride on a budget!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Jaycee · Married on 07/28/2018

SO many beautiful dresses at amazing prices it was hard to pick!

They have dresses arranged by size and I loaded up! I tried on like 20 dresses, and unlike other bridal shops they didn’t push me to make a decision just because I wanted to keep looking st one a bit longer... they let me keep trying dresses on even after I thought I had found my dress because I was afraid to say yes without trying all the options I had picked. The dress I picked in the end was actually the woman at the stores pick that I originally said heck no to! It was beautiful and exceptionally well made!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Morganne · Married on 07/27/2018

Good selection of beautiful dresses for an amazing price. And they are efficient in assisting you with trying on dresses. Also they have lots of options for veils and accessories.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Natalie · Married on 07/07/2018

I loved my experience at Sundays Bridal. I was hesitant at first not knowing what types of dresses I would find based on what's shown online, but they did not disappoint. They were extremely helpful pulling dresses based on what you tell them you like or do not like. I absolutely love my dress and couldn't imagine having gotten married in something else.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Elissa · Married on 06/24/2018

Got a great deal on my dress here and their service was fantastic.

Sent on 07/06/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 03/03/2018

After my first dress shopping experiences I wasn't really looking forward to shopping again. However I found my dress at Sunday's Bridal! They had so many options for me to try on and the dresses fit so it was easier getting an idea of what I wanted. I don't remember the consultants name but she was so helpful! I loved being able to leave with my dress and not have to wait for it. I would definitely recommend Sunday's Bridal!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Sunday's Bridal's reply:

Thank you Kelly for choosing us! Can't wait to see some wedding pictures:)

Kaela · Married on 09/02/2017

I can't put into words how great my experience was with Sundays Bridal!! My consultant was absolutely amazing! We tried on less than 10 dresses! She listened to all of my hopes and little changes in each dress I tried on and pulled exactly what I wanted! Then she told me the price!! My jaw hit the floor!!! I was able to walk out of there with my dream dress, a veil and a beaded belt for right at $1000!! Which I did not think was possible! I spent less than 1/2 of my dress budget and didn't have to settle so for anything less than perfection!

Thank you so much Sunday's for the wonderful experience!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2017

ALL THE HEART EYES! I got my incredible gown for a jaw-dropping price. Thank you Sundays! My family also loved watching me try on gowns here in this fun setting that is very much like "going through your best friend's closet" rather than a bougie bridal salon. Ms. Sunday even came over to visit with us and admire me in the dress I said "yes" to.

Sent on 09/08/2017
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 08/06/2017

I had a wonderful experience at this shop! I am a plus size bride I usually wear a 18/20 and there were plenty of options for me to choose from. The staff was fantastic and were very knowledgeable. Great prices! My dress was $750 but looked like I spent much more. I love that their website shows you what they have in stock, along with the prices. I actually ended up choosing the first dress I initially put on! I definitely had a dream bridal moment! I can't wait to get married in my dress!

Sent on 04/08/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/05/2017

Sundays Bridal was incredible! I showed up an hour before my appointment on accident and they made room for me right away. Agnes, whom I later learned owns the shop, was my helper and she was so sweet! The shop is split up by size, so I was able to look through dresses that would actually fit me. I found about 5 that I wanted to try on, but on my fourth dress, I found the most elegant, perfect dress. Agnes did everything to make it look perfect and show me all of my options as well as helping me find a veil that matched. I had such a lovely experience and the prices were MUCH more reasonable than the other boutiques I had visited. I would highly recommend this shop for a great experience, wonderful staff, and fantastic prices!!!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Kyle · Married on 06/04/2017

This vendor was AMAZING!!! I'm so happy I found this place! I found the perfect dress for the price I was looking for and the ladies were so helpful! I recommend this shop to every bride

Sent on 07/05/2016

Brittany · Married on 05/06/2017

I loved my dress shopping experience, I had gone to several other places before I found them and I am so glad I found Sunday's Bridal. If you are looking for a great dress at a great price this is your store!!!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Alma · Married on 12/03/2016

I have to say that this place is AMAZING. The selection is great and the prices even better. Although I wasnt able to find THE DRESS here, I loved that they allowed me to choose any dress. Unfortunately at the time I was very indecisive about the type of dress I wanted and I believe that contributed to not being able to find the dress. Later on I went to another dress shop and found THE DRESS. When I went back to look at SUNDAYS bridal to see if they had the dress I had purchased at the other bridal shop I was shocked to have found it even cheaper at SUNDAYS bridal! About 300 dollars less. Till this day I kick myself for not contacting SUNDAYS bridal to see if they had the dress. FUTURE BRIDES, dont make the same mistake I did. Make sure to contact them. They are very nice people here at Sundays bridal. Three of my friends bought their wedding dresses. I regret not buying mine from here.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Sunday's Bridal's reply:

Thank You for the nice words! It means a lot to us knowing we are doing good.
    Sincerely