Summit Farm Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Oksana
    Oksana R. Getting married on 11/12/2022

A perfect dream!

Russell and Leta go above and beyond to take or you and make sure you have the absolute best day! It was a dream come true! I had the most gorgeous and special day! Highly highly recommend them!

Summit Farm Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Oksana! It was our pleasure to host your wedding. It was such a perfect day! Congratulations to you both!!
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 10/02/2022

Beautiful venue, amazing experience

If you’re looking for a venue that has an incredible view, five star staff, and the ambiance of an magical place, this is for you. Look no further, this is your venue!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Hailey
    Hailey M. Married on 09/04/2022

Best Rainy Wedding Day Imaginable

My Husband and I had the most wonderful wedding at Summit Farm Weddings, it is a day I will never forget and cherish forever. We were able to enter into our marriage covenant in one of the most beautiful and self-sustaining venues I've been too. Not only does Summit Farm have packages that offer just about everything you need for a wedding celebration (i.e. free decorations, suggesting and making the arrangements with a food provider, florist, photographer, cake maker, etc.) the members and staff of the Summit team are personable, friendly, and understanding hosts that will do just about anything and everything to make your dream day come true. We know this first hand as our wedding day had unexpected showers that changed all of the ceremony arrangements last second (like 1-2 hours before the set time), and the team was incredibly accommodating, allowing us to set up the ceremony in a space that had never been for used for one before. Everything went more magically than we could have ever imagined, even with a situation that could have become a semi-tragedy. We highly recommend this venue and will always remember the best day ever in the most beautiful location at Summit Farm Weddings.

Summit Farm Weddings's reply:

Hailey, thank you so much for this beautiful review!! I hate that it rained, but I'm so glad you felt special & cared for by our team and vendors! Your ceremony turned out gorgeous, and we had such a blast celebrating with your guests!
  • Stacie
    Stacie H. Married on 09/03/2022

You will love it here!

I have worked for many venues doing photography and Summit Farm is by far the most friendly and couple centered. I have seen the owner coloring with sidewalk chalk, calling cows up just for pictures, holding umbrellas and waiting for the photographer to get the shot and running back over to cover the couple. They not only take care of their couples and families, they take care of the vendors as well.

Summit Farm Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the review, Stacie!! :) We love working with talented vendors who care about our couples. You definitely deliver when it comes to quality photos and service!
    Aaron J. Married on 09/03/2022

Happiest Place on Earth

This was the greatest day of my life and it wouldn’t have happened without Mr Russell and all the great folks at Summit. They made the day go by so easily and everything was perfect. Special shout-out to Sam for being a great sport the whole day! I cannot recommend this venue enough. The inclusive package is worth every penny and the view is absolutely incredible!

Summit Farm Weddings's reply:

This one will go down in the books as a favorite! How incredible that we got that double rainbow. Thank you so much for your kind review!
    Bailey F. Married on 08/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Summit farms venue is absolutely perfect. Prettiest view ever.

Summit farms is the absolute best venue for your special day. We had a wonderful wedding. The Hood family is the best! Everything was absolutely perfect. Couldn’t brag about these guys enough!

Summit Farm Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Bailey! You know how much we love you, Hunter, and baby Hudson! We are so happy for your family, and so honored that we got to host y’all!
    Hannah Married on 08/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best view, best price, lovely family

We had a great experience with summit! Becca and her family were so nice and understanding. They have decorations on hand, the best view, and just a relaxing environment. If you and your family are outdoors people they would love this venue. My family and his can’t stop talking about how beautiful the day was. Summit made it super easy for me from choosing their package deals, that way I didn’t have to worry too much about other details for the day. Share your vision and concerns, Becca and her family do the best to make it happen!

Summit Farm Weddings's reply:

Hannah, thank you SO MUCH! We loved hosting you and your family (and pups!!) congratulations to you both, and thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!
    Ami M. Married on 08/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

PERFECT, everything I’ve ever wanted!

We are from Florida and chose this venue based on the reviews! We wanted a Mountain View and a small wedding and the venue met us exactly where we needed them too and pulled off my DREAM wedding. Highly recommend! The owners were very involved and made sure I had the perfect day!

Summit Farm Weddings's reply:

Thank you so so much!! You were such a pleasure to work with, and we are thrilled that your wedding day was such a dream! Thank you for choosing Summit Farm!
    Ashley M. Married on 07/16/2022

Summit Farm Weddings

Best venue ever! Not only is it gorgeous, but the owners and staff are so friendly and helpful. They will go out of their way to make sure your day is perfect! Highly recommend for anyone looking to get married in the North GA mountains

Summit Farm Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Ashley! Your family was truly a pleasure to host! We cannot wait to see the rest of your photos!!
    Becky B. Married on 06/18/2022

Beautiful and wonderful!

Summit Farm is first and foremost gorgeous! Let's and Becca were there for every step of the wedding planning process and during the wedding to make sure things went smoothly and we had what we needed. If we had any questions or concerns, we could text or call them and they were more than willing to work through it with us. They helped us give vendors who did great work and it was a beautiful wedding. We were told it was the most beautiful wedding some people had been to! We couldn't have done it without them!
    Chloee C. Married on 06/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I am so glad that we went with some at farm weddings, the best price range, the most stressless venue, and you’re happiness is their main goal!

The Summit Farm wedding venue team is amazing! Russell, Leta, Becca, and Sam made our day so special! I was told we have the most beautiful wedding by several guests, and I couldn’t agree more!! The best venue and an affordable price, and you don’t have to setup or takedown!

Summit Farm Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Chloee!! You & Samuel did have such a special wedding day. We are honored we got to be a part of i! I’m so glad you felt cared for by our whole team.
  • Angela
    Angela S. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful location and even more beautiful people

Summit Farm Weddings exceeded all of my expectations! The family that runs this place are wonderful people who work very hard to ensure all your wedding dreams come true. The location is beautiful. All my guests said it was like a fairy tale or hallmark movie! They provided wonderful service-always extremely responsive to calls and emails. They never made me feel like a burden and we’re always quick to adjust things as needed to my requests. I would highly recommend this place!

Summit Farm Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Angela!! We loved celebrating with you & your guests. The shout out in your review to our family means everything to us! So glad your experience was excellent!
    Taylor B. Married on 06/05/2022

A dream come true

This venue is just beautiful! The view is amazing. But what helped us make our decision (pretty much on the spot) was the family that owns it. They are amazing people that will go above and beyond to make your day perfect and as stress free as possible.

Summit Farm Weddings's reply:

We are so happy for you & Tripp! It was truly such a blast to share the love with you & your guests. I’m glad that your experience was stress free!
    Elizabeth S. Married on 06/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Such a special venue & supportive staff

It was lovely having our wedding here - having so many of the vendors decided for us with the all-inclusive package was very helpful. I do wish I had experienced some better communication with some of those vendors but that is really my only suggestion. It was a beautiful day & I felt very supported & special getting married here :)

Summit Farm Weddings's reply:

Liz, thank you so much!! We appreciate the feedback more than you know. I’m so glad you felt special and supported by the venue team. You were fantastic to work with and we wish you both many blessings in your marriage!!
    Megan N. Married on 05/28/2022

Perfect day!

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful. All of the staff were kind, professional, and amazing. The views are breathtaking and venue was perfect for our wedding. I cannot say enough amazing things about the wedding and the family running the venue. We will forever cherish our memories (and the amazing photos, you can't find a more beautiful spot!).

Summit Farm Weddings's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much, Megan. We are honored to have had the opportunity to host y’all! Your photos are stunning and it’s not just the Mountain View- you were a gorgeous bride!
  • SSarah
    Ssarah Married on 04/30/2022

Absolutely breathtaking

I can’t even begin to put into words how amazing the staff is at Summit Farms. They truly haven’t left out a single detail for your big day. My entire group of family and friends were blown away by their set up and service. Thank you to everyone for making our day a fairy tale.
  • Anna
    Anna B. Married on 04/09/2022

What an incredible experience

As a family member who got to sit back and enjoy the wedding of my brother at this venue, I want to just say that I was incredibly impressed with the entire experience. I have never seen such involvement and dedication from the owners of a venue before. Super flexible and easy going, friendly and accommodating! Everything was well thought out and planned to perfection. The most incredible views! I would highly recommend Summit Farm Weddings to any bride looking for a warm, friendly, beautifully decorated venue, with unbeatable Mountain Views!
  • Lydia
    Lydia B. Married on 01/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gave them a vision and they ran with it

My family and I had a wonderful experience at Summit Farms! Leta and Russel have a wonderful team that makes everything run smoothly. Everyone who helped with the wedding was so welcoming and kind, they made my family and me feel right at home. From the decor to the incredible scenery of the land, everything was beautiful. I would definitely recommend them for anyone who is getting married. They are very flexible for those trying to stay around a specific budget too.
  • Sharon
    Sharon L. Married on 12/18/2021

Total positivity

From the time of my daughter's tour to the night we pulled away from the venue after the wedding was total positivity.
    The kindness, hospitality, organization, communication, patience, responsiveness. All areas.
    the view, accommodations for bridal party etc were total positivity.
  • Kirsten
    Kirsten M. Married on 12/04/2021

Perfect Place for Your Perfect Day

Unbelievable view with unbelievable service to go along with. I felt my opinion and input mattered the whole entire day and before that. Will recommend to anyone wanting a mountain wedding.

Summit Farm Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Kirsten! We had so much fun celebrating you and Nathan. It was a beautiful day. Congratulations!!
  • Brooklynn
    Brooklynn J. Married on 11/28/2021

Best Venue

If you’re looking for a venue in the North Ga area, this is the one for you! The views here are stunning especially for outdoor ceremonies. Russell and Leta will go above and beyond for you to make sure that everything is just the way you want it. They are the nicest people and this is the best venue around! I couldn’t recommend it enough!

Summit Farm Weddings's reply:

Brooklyn, thank you for the review!! It means so much to us that we got to be a part of your big day and that you would take the time to write something so meaningful for us!
    Jamie H. Married on 11/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Summit Farm Weddings makes you feel like part of their family.

Russell and Leta make you feel like a part of their family! They went above and beyond to make sure my daughter and son in law got everything they could possibly want on their special day! I honestly do not think anything could have made it any better! It helps to have a venue to assist you with vendors and to be all inclusive with the decorations! Summit Farm Weddings is truly a magical place from the time you arrive until you leave. I cannot thank them enough for making sure my daughter was taken care of the entire day! From the bottom of my heart I truly am grateful we chose you!

Jamie-Mother of the Bride

Summit Farm Weddings's reply:

Jamie, thank you for this touching review!! It was genuinely our honor! This was such a special day!
    Kristy L. Married on 11/21/2021

Fantastic Outdoor Barn Wedding Venue

We fell in love with this barn venue at first sight! The mountains, cows, barn views were gorgeous. Leta and Russell are wonderful owners of this beautiful farm. They took care of everything and provided us with so many choices of supplies and decorations and vendors. They've done weddings here for years and know exactly what to do to make your wedding perfect with their all inclusive package. Our flowers were beautiful, cake was delicious, photographer was wonderful and BBQ buffet was delicious. All our family and friends raved about what a beautiful setting for a wedding this was!

Summit Farm Weddings's reply:

Kristy, thank you so much for this wonderful review! Your wedding was truly incredible and we are so happy you chose us to be a part of it!! Many blessings!
  • Kathy
    Kathy H. Married on 10/30/2021

Beautiful wedding, amazing owners

Summit Farm was phenomenal from beginning to end. They did everything they said they would and more. Lita and Russell worked very hard to make sure we had a beautiful and perfect wedding. I can't imagine how we could have had a better experience than we did. Even though the weather was less than ideal, they still managed to provide a fantastic experience for us and our loved ones. We knew on our first visit that they were special, and they did not disappoint. Best wedding ever!!!

Summit Farm Weddings's reply:

Kathy, thank you SO much! The rain plan was beautiful. We are so happy that you had such a special day!!
illustration stars