Summit Farm Weddings Reviews

Summit Farm Weddings 7
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 11/03/2018

You Can't Beat the View

As soon as I saw that breathtaking view, I knew I had to get married at Summit Farms. Leta and Russell were an absolute joy to work with and the venue is so beautiful. They take care of everything and provide so many decorations and ideas! I don't have enough words to say about this beautiful spot. If you want a view and a stress-free venue experience, Summit Farms is for you!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Summit Farm Weddings's reply:

Thank you Madison. It was such a blessing for us to meet all your family and get to be part of your beautiful wedding day. I’m so thankful you were happy with everything. It was a special day for sure!

Amy · Married on 10/20/2018

Summit Farm is the most beautiful and perfect wedding venue!

We had the best experience. It rained the morning of our wedding and the sun came out hours before. They worked very hard to get everything set up outside! My flowers were exactly what I dreamt of. The barn is gorgeous and the people are even better! Loved every second of it!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Summit Farm Weddings 8
    Summit Farm Weddings 9
    Summit Farm Weddings 10
    Summit Farm Weddings 11
    Summit Farm Weddings 12

Summit Farm Weddings's reply:

Amy you are so sweet. Thank you for the wonderful review. I'm so happy that you were pleased with everything. It turned out to be a beautiful day for you and Kayle. We wish you many happy years together.

Christie · Married on 09/22/2018

This was the perfect location for our wedding! We love being in the mountains, and their venue was the perfect backdrop for the ceremony, and the barn was the perfect fit and style for the reception! They are super reasonable with pricing and will work with you because they genuinely want you to have the best wedding possible. Their hospitality is top notch, and communication during the planning process was amazing. I am not a picky person, and allowed them to be creative with the decor and they made the place look even better than I could ever imagine! Leta and her husband are so creative and helpful! They also have cute props to take pictures with! I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Summit Farm Weddings 13
    Summit Farm Weddings 14
    Summit Farm Weddings 15
    Summit Farm Weddings 16
    Summit Farm Weddings 17
    Summit Farm Weddings 18

Summit Farm Weddings's reply:

Thank you Christie! We enjoyed your wedding day so much! I’m so happy that you pleased with everything. It was a beautiful day and you guys are an exceptional couple! We pray you’ll have many years of happiness together.

Sue · Married on 08/18/2018

This venue is breathtakingly beautiful with excellent service! Beautiful dressing rooms for bride and groom. The reception barn was decorated beautifully and the food great. This venue is truly the summit in every way. The owners work days to make certain every detail is in place and to take away all the worry of planning. We could not have found a more beautiful and perfect place for my wedding!! Thanks Summit Farms. You are indeed the TOP!

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Summit Farm Weddings 26
    Summit Farm Weddings 27
    Summit Farm Weddings 28

Summit Farm Weddings's reply:

Thank you Sue! You and Emuel are so special to us! It was a blessing to share in your wonderful day!

Shawn Seabolt · Married on 06/09/2018

Absolutely amazing

Our June wedding at Summit Farm was absolutely amazing! The owners of the farm were very friendly and accommodating! They took the time to make sure our day was special and they made our guests feel welcome! The view overlooking the mountains, served at the perfect backdrop for our vows. The barn was perfect for our rustic-style reception. We loved the bride and groom rooms for getting ready! There were several decorations to choose from to add to the decor. All of our guests commented on how every detail was perfect. We highly recommend Summit Farm for any special event!

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Summit Farm Weddings 29
    Summit Farm Weddings 30
    Summit Farm Weddings 31
    Summit Farm Weddings 32

Molly · Married on 04/07/2018

Leta is great to work with! She responded to all of my questions and tried to make sure that I got exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Summit Farm Weddings's reply:

Thank you Molly. We loved sharing in your special day. We wish you and Tyler many years of happiness!

Makayla · Married on 10/28/2017

To be honest i booked this venue for its amazing mountain view and rolling hills, i was really looking forward to amazing pictures and memories caught with such an amazing background. Unfortunately it rained all day on my wedding day (which is good luck!) but man was i bummed, luckily we rehearsed inside the barn as well thanks to the owners smart thinking! They have a cute little bridal sweet where got ready and the guys had there own Grooms Den. We were treated like royalty even though the rain washed us out of the beautiful outdoor venue. I am very pleased with how everything turned out in the end, the rain did not ruin the best day of our lives but gave us luck and for that i am grateful. We presumed to have the wedding inside the barn which was questionable at first seeing how i was the bride and wanted perfection... Needless to say they succeeded my expectations. It may not have been what i pictured at first but in the end it did not matter i was marrying my best friend and in that moment the rain and cold seized to exist. Thank You to Summit Farms for making my fairy tale have a happy ending.

Sent on 07/06/2018
    Summit Farm Weddings 39
    Summit Farm Weddings 40
    Summit Farm Weddings 41

April · Married on 07/16/2016

Summit Farm is a beautiful venue! The view of the mountains is a stunning backdrop for a beautiful wedding. The owners are so very friendly and work so hard to make this day a dream come true. The reception was tailored to the bride and groom being able to enjoy their special day!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Summit Farm Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much April. We try to make dreams come true if at all possible. It makes us happy to see others happy.

Summit Farms is so beautiful and easy to work with! I cannot recommend them enough to everyone. Our wedding day was perfect and easy! Honestly it was half the price of other venues and it was far more beautiful. My wedding day was stress free because of the help of Leta and Russell I just can't thank them enough. I wish I could rate them higher than 5 stars!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Summit Farm Weddings's reply:

Thank you. We are so thankful you had a wonderful experience at Summit Farm. We appreciate the sweet review.

Rachel · Married on 05/30/2015

Summit Farms is a beautiful place to get married. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding there, and the wedding was fabulous. The barn is gorgeous and spacious.. plenty of room for the reception and dancing with a live band or DJ. They have nice, rustic bathrooms, and a gorgeous bridal suite for the bride and bridal party to get ready. I love the mountian view and all this venue has to offer like so many cute props and decor. This is the perfect place to get married.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Becca · Married on 05/30/2015

I was a bride at summit farms when they first began in 2015 and I can honestly say it was such a wonderful experience. The Hood family was awesome to work with! The venue is stunning and it was super affordable. I would highly recommend them to anyone! Parking is easy for your guests, the reception barn is stunning, and you can’t beat the view of the mountains! It rained about an hour before our ceremony and they were quick to make sure everything was dry and taken care of. I am so happy we went with Summit Farms! One of the best decisions you can make if you’re planning a wedding is to book with them!

Sent on 06/30/2018
    Summit Farm Weddings 42
    Summit Farm Weddings 43
    Summit Farm Weddings 44
  • Melanie

Melanie & Kerry Bennett · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Amazing venue!

Leta & Russell went above and beyond to make our day the best day imaginable. Even in the rain, everything was beautiful and they made sure our families and all of our guests were taken care of, they were such a blessing to us! The scenery and the venue could not have been more beautiful!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Summit Farm Weddings's reply:

Melanie and Kerry, you guys were so great to work with and you kept on smiling even in the rain! It turned out to be a wonderful wedding day and we were blessed to share it with you. We pray you two have many happy years together.