Summit Catering Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Molly B. Getting married on 10/21/2022

Amazing Caterer !! 10/10

Summit Catering is amazing!! They are so efficient, sweet, & fun! They do a wonderful job at presenting the food, helping to prepare your day, asking if you need anything at all, etc. They catered me & my husband's wedding & came up to our sweetheart table a number of times throughout the night, asking us if we need anything. They were so great with guests as well. 10/10 recommend! LOVE.

Summit Catering's reply:

Molly and Josh!!! I am going to miss you SO much! The two of you are so clearly in love and it was an honor to be apart of your planning process and your wedding day. I wish you a marriage full of love! Thank you so much again!!! Love, Alysa and TEAM Summit!
    Jordan D. Married on 07/10/2022

Our Wedding Day

My wife and I chose Summit Catering for our wedding at the Estate at Eagle Lake. Prior to meeting with Summit Catering, we had participated in two tastings with other caterers that just missed the mark. Summit knocked it out of the park. Their professionalism is truly above and beyond the rest and the food was amazing. Dory, Tori, and Alysa, were all responsive and went to great lengths to ensure everything met our expectations. Betty, who was our main attendant during our wedding, was an absolute treasure. Summit offers an extremely diverse food selection for your wedding. In particular, our favorite dish, which is incredibly unique for a wedding, was the Mongolian beef. The food and service by Summit was one of the main reasons our guests raved about our wedding being one of their favorites. Thank you all so much for making our wedding day so special!

Hi Jordan!
    Thank you soooo much! I loved working with you and Veronica! You are truly an AMAZING couple! I hope to hear from you guys soon, enjoy married life!💕
    -Tori
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Sonja B. Married on 06/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Can⠹t go wrong! Exceptional!

Dory and Joe (the owners) are as professional as you can get! Super responsive, super attentive… super everything! Came to our place (which wasn’t close!) to check out where they were doing our wedding on the beach. This was after they agreed to do our wedding. They wanted to make sure they planned it all out correctly. The staff they sent was utmost professional, friendly … and their food was exceptional! They helped make sure all was set up correctly.. & helped with all of that too! Alysa (their Host) ran the show with finesse … You canNOT go wrong with Summit Catering!! Xo bride Sonja

Summit Catering's reply:

Sonja - you are the BEST! Loved meeting and working with you and Bill! You are truly an AMAZING couple and just really GOOD people! I hope to work with you and/or just have the change to hang out and see you, in the near future!c ❤️❤️❤️❤️ -Joe and Dory
  • Lauren
    Lauren R. Married on 06/24/2022

An Incredible Team

Summit Catering is an absolutely amazing company with an incredible team! Every person I came in contact with was kind, knowledgeable, and responsive. Dory, the owner, quickly and thoroughly replied to all our emails full of questions throughout our 1.5 year engagement. She was also our officiant for our wedding and helped make our ceremony so beautiful! She sent us a packet of different types of ceremonies to choose from and we basically got to build our own ceremony by taking our favorite parts from each of the pre-built ceremonies. Additionally, the food was sooo delicious!! We were able to try many different foods at our two tastings and each one was amazing! A week before our wedding, we met with our maitre d', Francesca to go over all the details. On the day of the ceremony, Francesca was sooo wonderful!! She ran the show; she made sure we had everything we needed and kept us on time. She even helped bustle my dress when my mom couldn't see the small buttons. Francesca quickly and gracefully handled any mishaps, and really made our wedding day feel easy and smooth. Francesca has a calm demeanor which helped keep me calm, and she was great at reading when I started to get stressed and needed a break. She was truly amazing and we're so grateful we got to work with her. Brianna was our attendant and she made sure we always had our favorite drinks and appetizers with us; this included in the bridal suite after the ceremony, in between taking pictures during cocktail hour, and during our reception. I truly cannot commend Summit enough for their food and staff!!! You will not regret picking Summit for your wedding!!
  • Kiersten
    Kiersten G. Married on 06/18/2022

The perfect day!

Our wedding day was perfect! Summit Catering did a great job making sure everything looked beautiful and the service was outstanding ❤️

Summit Catering's reply:

We are going to miss working with you and Vince so much! Your wedding day was so unique, beautiful, and perfect!!!! I wish you nothing but a life full of love and happiness!!!! Love, Alysa!
    Erin S. Married on 06/17/2022

Beyond Wonderful Service

Alysa and Summit Catering were beyond amazing! They made my wedding day an absolutely breeze. Everyone was very responsive and attentive, and I enjoyed every moment working with them. Our guests had nothing but wonderful reviews for the food and atmosphere. I highly recommend them!!

Summit Catering's reply:

Thank you SO much, Erin and Joe!!! It was such a pleasure working with you and I am going to miss the two of you so much!!!! Love, Alysa and TEAM Summit
    Taylor E. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Summit helped us have the best day ever!

Summit and their team, especially Alysa and Betty, were AMAZING! Our wedding day could not have gone as well as it did without them! They made the day run smoothly, listened to our requests, and made it the best day ever! One of the things that drew us to Summit initially was their value for catering that included the cake and DJ- which was a big selling point! I would recommend Summit to anyone looking for an all-encompassing company for their wedding!

Summit Catering's reply:

Taylor and Eddie you both mean so much to me!! I am so happy I was able to be with you every step of the way to booking to being by your side on your wedding day! You two are SO in love and I wish you absolutely nothing but the best! Please keep in touch!!!!! Love, Alysa
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline N. Married on 06/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The highest level of professionalism

Unbelievable food, a built-in DJ and dance floor "extras" like cold spark fountains, the most beautiful cake, and an on-hand maitre'd and bridal attendant made Summit so incredibly easy to work with. Dory responded to all of our questions promptly throughout the planning process, and we were BLESSED to have Francesca as our maitre'd and Alysa as our bridal attendant - DEFINITELY request them if you can! These two ladies were nothing short of magical and made everything happen in the blink of an eye - for example, at one point before our reception intro I noticed our rose wall was in the wrong spot. Alysa was on it immediately and literally in

Summit Catering's reply:

Hi Jackie!! Thank you so much for your kind words! Francesca and I absolutely LOVED working with you and will miss you! Congratulations again and we wish you nothing but love, happiness, and a healthy marriage! 💗
  • Danielle
    Danielle F. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfection from start to finish

My now-husband and I recently celebrated our wedding with Summit Catering, and the experience was nothing short of perfection. Not only was the food delicious (we especially recommend the crabmeat-stuffed shrimp), but Summit took care of so many logistics of the big day — making the actual wedding planning as close to stress-free as humanly possible. Everyone on staff was so helpful, professional, and friendly; my husband and I both fielded endless, very specific compliments from our guests (too numerous to fit in the character count).

Name-checking a few specific staff members who really came through: Alysa was absolutely instrumental in the planning stages (as well as on the wedding day!), answering any and all questions we had, as well as providing helpful logistical tips. She even ran out to get more of a particular alcohol we underestimated demand for! Francesca, our maitre d’ for the wedding, was incredibly attentive and ensured the entire day went off without a hitch. We were her first couple as maitre d’, and you’d never guess it by how smoothly everything ran. Betty was assigned as our personal attendant and made sure that we ate, drank, and generally wanted for nothing — she even got a seat cushion for my grandfather (who has some physical limitations) so he was able to comfortably enjoy the day.

My husband and I could not recommend Summit Catering more. We appreciate everything they did for us so we could kick back, relax, and celebrate with our loved ones and each other. Thank you to Alysa, Francesca, Betty, and everyone at Summit who worked our wedding!

Summit Catering's reply:

DANIELLE AND KEVIN!!!! ❤️ You are such an AMAZING couple and it was such a pleasure working with you! We truly will miss you here at Summit Catering and hope to stay in touch with you!!! Love, Alysa, Francesca, Betty and the staff at Summit Catering!! 💗
  • Menissa
    Menissa B. Married on 10/30/2021

The BEST catering

We can't say enough good things about Summit Catering! From the moment we met Dory at our first taste testing we knew. Dory, Tori, Betty, Alysa and the wait staff went above and beyond on our special day to make sure everything was perfect and it was! The guest LOVED the food and still talk about it until this day. Some guest told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to! I cannot thank them enough for making our special day amazing and treating us like family.
    -The Kerstetters

Summit Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Menissa for your kind words! You were truly such a pleasure to work with, and wish you a marriage full of nothing but love, happiness, and good health!! Please keep in touch, Summit Catering is definitely going to miss you!! 😊❤️
    Asavage228 Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Summit Catering Takes Care of Everything!

Summit Catering was AMAZING!! The food was delicious, the staff was attentive, and they brought our vision to life! The best part was having a specific wait staff member that made sure our wine glasses and our plates were never empty! Teresa ran the show and did it seamlessly. Summit Catering supplied the cocktail hour food, reception dinner, DJ, and the cake--all were phenomenal!
  • Victoria
    Victoria H. Married on 10/01/2021

Simply the BEST!

We booked Summit Catering for our wedding on 10/1/21 at Vintner's Pavilion at Valenzano Winery, and it was honestly one the best decisions we made for our big day!! Dory, Alysa, Hailey, & Betty were truly AMAZING to work with from the time that we initially toured our venue and booked our date all the way to the wedding day itself and after! The team was always there to help with the planning process along the way. Whenever I had a question, Dory, Alysa & Hailey were there right away to answer. I asked tons of questions, and they were always patient with me and accommodating! On the wedding day itself, Alysa & Betty were the absolute best! They set up all the decor exactly as we wanted (and to be honest made it even look better than what we envisioned). They were always there to help our bridal party and parents, and they made sure the day ran smoothly and on time. Our guests raved about the service & the food!!! The entire team at Summit is truly on their A+ game. They do weddings unlike I've ever seen. We truly can't thank them enough for all that they did to make our day perfect. It really was the best day ever!!! Thank you Dory, Alysa, Hailey, & Betty!! You ladies are simply the best!

Summit Catering's reply:

Tori, I cannot even begin to express how happy I was to be apart of your day. Matt and you are so AMAZING and I cannot wait to work with you in the future!! I really consider you more a friend than a client! PLEASE stay in touch, I know myself, Hailey, and Betty will miss you guys dearly!!!! Love, Alysa and my staff at Summit ❤️
  • Nancy
    Nancy Married on 09/19/2021

Absolutely amazing perfect

Absolutely amazing perfect they made my wedding day super easy and exactly how I want it .they took all the stress away. the food was amazing and the service was amazing everybody was in the wedding love the food and love the servers they were very nice and sweet they make my day perfect the way I wanted and more I can’t thank them enough .

Summit Catering's reply:

Nancy and Jeremie - it was SUCH A PLEASURE working with the two of you! Our entire staff commented how great you, your families, and guests were! I truly hope to work with you on future events! ❤️ Stay happy, healthy and in LOVE! 😊
  • Bryonna
    Bryonna T. Married on 09/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Day Ever- Thanks to Summit Catering!

What a spectacular day from start to finish!! All our guests had an amazing time- multiple guests even told it was the best wedding they’ve ever attended! It’s been over a month and our friends and family are still talking about it! Dory’s team did an amazing job with everything. The communication prior to the wedding was top notch! Whenever we had questions or concerns, they were addressed ASAP. Then Alyssa made sure our wedding day was completely flawless. We weren’t sure exactly how we wanted our decorations set up and Alyssa said, “No worries I got this, this is what I do,” and everything looked perfect! She even decorated our cake herself with our flowers. She claimed it was her first time, but it looked like she’s been doing it for years! We’re so grateful for how stress free she made our day. The food was so delicious. Everything single guest we talked too raved about it. Some even saying it was the best wedding food they ever had! If you’re thinking about hiring them, definitely do! They will make sure you have your dream wedding!

Summit Catering's reply:

Bryonna!! Thank you so much for letting me be apart of your day! You and Matt are SO much in love, and my staff and I wish you nothing but love and happiness!!!! Please keep in touch, we hope to have the opportunity to work with you again soon!!! Love, Alysa and TEAM Summit ❤️
    Michael H. Married on 06/18/2021

Unforgettable Wedding

We worked with Dory, Alysa, and Betty for our Wedding a reception at Valenzano Winery and it was nothing but spectacular. Dory came through with a last minute tv for us to use for a slide show we wanted to show our guests And Alysa and Betty was always there with a new drink, plate of food, or any help we needed. The entire staff was incredible and fun, they even joined the Congo line. I would strongly recommend choosing them as your vendor if you are planning a wedding. The food was more than selections the guests are still talking about it. The ambience there is breathtaking. Thank you everyone again at Summit Catering. We will always remember our wedding.

Summit Catering's reply:

Hi Julie and Michael! THANK YOU SO MUCH! It was an HONOR to be apart of your special day. You two are truly a fabulous couple and were so amazing to work with! I wish you nothing but love and happiness ❤️ Our staff truly enjoyed being apart of your special day, ESPECIALLY the Conga Line!!! Thank you again and please keep in touch ❤️ -Alysa
  • Rick
    Rick C. Married on 06/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best choice we made!

We absolutely recommend Summit Catering for all of your wedding needs! Our dream team of Dory, Betty, and Alysa worked their magic from beginning to end to make sure every aspect
    of our wedding day went seamlessly. The food was absolutely delicious from beginning to end!

Summit Catering's reply:

Rick and Lyndsay - you are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! A beautiful couple, SO MUCH in love!!!!!!!! Our staff SO enjoyed working with you and thank you for the kinds words! Such a FUN event with GREAT guests - thank you!!!! ❤️
    Jeffrey M. Married on 06/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding and reception ever!!! (Of course, I'm a little biased)

So it's time for your only daughter's wedding and you are planning the reception. You want everything to be perfect. This can be a stressful experience. When we met with Summit Catering, we knew right away that they were the right team for the job. They answered all of our initial questions confidently and professionally. You knew that this wasn't their "first rodeo". They offered so many helpful tips right from the get go.

Dory helped us decide the menu. Of course, the tasting was one of many great memories. There was no pressure in picking the menu. Dory walked us through everything and made great suggestions based on her experiences. Now that we were on our way to planning the best reception ever, Dory made sure that we weren't stressed about anything.

I next met Tori at the rehearsal. This was perfect. This allowed Tori to meet us and the rest of the wedding party. She also made some real practical suggestions to make the day the best day ever. Everyone who interacted with her complemented about her professionalism and great personality.

The day of the wedding, Summit Catering arrived and had things set up quickly. They worked with us as we decorated the venue. The whole team that day was fantastic and hard working. Tori lead the team with precision and took care of every detail. The food was delicious. During the cocktail hour, the food was elegantly presented. It was a perfect selection of appetizers to set up for the main meal. Dinner was delicious and everyone remarked how good it was. The Mongolian beef was definitely the crowd favorite. And behind it all, Tori lead her team so that we didn't have to do anything but enjoy ourselves.

I can't say enough great things about Summit Catering. They are professional, offer great advice, and, most importantly, the food was delicious. From the top to bottom, everyone was absolutely great to work with. All the guest remarked how great everything was.

So now that the wedding and reception is over - it was the best wedding and reception ever!!! (Of course, I'm a little biased).
  • Leanna
    Leanna S. Married on 03/27/2021

Best caterer ever!

Summit Catering exceeded my expectations for my wedding. From day one of booking my wedding through them, they were so helpful with every single detail of my wedding. They catered to my husband and I, our families and wedding guests so perfectly. We are so thankful for how at ease we felt before our wedding day when everything was set for the day. I had full trust in them and they came through to make our day absolutely perfect! 10/10 recommend!

Summit Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Leanna and Brett for your kind words! You were truly such a pleasure to work with, and wish you a marriage full of nothing but love, happiness, and good health!! Please keep in touch, Summit Catering is definitely going to miss you!! 😊❤️
  • Alicia
    Alicia J. Married on 02/13/2021

Amazing Food and Customer Service

Cannot express enough kind words about the Summit Team. Not only did they cater our micro-wedding, they also did my bridal shower , our Thanksgiving dinner and will be doing a few other events in our future, that's how much we love them. They've set the standard for customer service as well as food quality. Don't hesitate, choose Summit!

Summit Catering's reply:

ALICIA!!!!!!!!! So - you and Dan are VERY CLOSE to my heart - so super positive and SO MUCH in love! I feel like you are more friends then "clients". I cannot thank you for the kind words! LOVE LOVE LOVE you and Dan and cannot wait to be a part of more celebrations with you! ❤️ -Dory
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 11/04/2020

Best day ever!

Our guests are still talking about our wedding and food a month later thanks to Dory, Hailey and the whole team! Planning a wedding during COVID could have been difficult, but Dory made it as stress free as possible with her industry knowledge, positive outlook, and open communication. Summit truly wants your day to be everything you dreamed of and will do whatever they can to make it happen for you. We will definitely be hiring Summit again for any large gatherings we may have!

Summit Catering's reply:

Laura!!! Every time I met with you and Chris - you ALWAYS had the BIGGEST smile on your face! You were always happy and optimistic! When I state "an absolute PLEASURE to work with" - it's 110% true! And even better - we were are able to play with Dodge on your wedding day (I still remember at our finalization appointment Chris was glued to his phone watching the "nanny cam" as Dodge the puppy was pulling the blanket through his crate and then finally passed out and we could hear him snore!"). Your wedding was truly a celebration, and we were all blessed to have been a part of it! ❤️
    Kimberly K. Married on 10/24/2020

BEST day ever!!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Summit Catering for our wedding at Valenzano Winery’s Vintner’s Pavilion on Oct 24, 2020. Dory and the entire Summit staff were incredible. Even with everything going on with Covid 19, Dory was very supportive, attentive, and made the planning so easy and stress-free. The food was delicious and the service was stellar – everyone is still raving about what an amazing time they had! Summit Catering far exceeded our expectations and we would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you so much Summit Catering for making our dream wedding happen!

Summit Catering's reply:

Thank YOU, Kimberly and Gregory, fo allowing us to share in your celebration! You are a beautiful couple with beautiful families - that decided you were going to have a safe wedding with those you love, and not let COVID stop you! We appreciate being a part of the happiness and love of your special day! 💕
  • Christina
    Christina M. Married on 10/17/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Summit is hands down the best caterer. Not only do they cater, but they help you every step of the way plan your wedding. Our day was above and beyond what we expected. We could not thank Summit catering enough for their hard work, attention to every little detail, and always responding quickly to our questions. Dory is a gem to work with and Teresa’s attention to detail amazed me. Loved Summit and I would recommend them again and again

Summit Catering's reply:

Christina and Paul - you ROCK! What a FUN and FABULOUS couple! I enjoyed every moment working with you! You are a couple SO MUCH in love - and like I told you - I look forward ton catering your 25th wedding Anniversary!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
  • Julie
    Julie S. Married on 10/02/2020

Amazing experience

They made my wedding day come true. COVID put a wrench in a lot of things, but Dory, Tori, and the rest of the team made everything over the top and an absolute fairy tale. I couldn't even imagine what they pulled off. Everyone has been raving about the day ever since !

Summit Catering's reply:

Julie and Walter - you are truly the BEST!!! All of us, at Team Summit, appreciate your kind words! It was a fabulous time working with you, from start to finish! Your life will be filled with love and happiness - you made it through all of the craziness of 2020 because of your deep love for each other - and it was a great experience for us to have witnessed and been a part of! We will miss you!
    Sarah A. Married on 09/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A go to vendor for your wedding day!

Summit Catering was absolutely throughout out entire planning process. Being a Covid Bride Dory made it easy to not stress that my wedding day would still be the day of my dreams although a few things had to change. Food and staff are simply amazing. We did not have to worry about anything the day of because we knew everything was in good hands. We highly, HIGHLY recommend using Summit Catering.

Summit Catering's reply:

Hi Sarah! First - thank you for your kind words! I thank you and Matthew for your trust in Team Summit to make your wedding happen! The two of you and your families are very dear to me and I will miss all of you! I wish you endless love and happiness!!!
illustration stars