Summit Catering Reviews

156 | West Berlin, NJ

156 Reviews for Summit Catering

Kimberly Konczos · Getting married on 12/10/2021

BEST day ever!!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Summit Catering for our wedding at Valenzano Winery’s Vintner’s Pavilion on Oct 24, 2020. Dory and the entire Summit staff were incredible. Even with everything going on with Covid 19, Dory was very supportive, attentive, and made the planning so easy and stress-free. The food was delicious and the service was stellar – everyone is still raving about what an amazing time they had! Summit Catering far exceeded our expectations and we would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you so much Summit Catering for making our dream wedding happen!

Sent on 11/11/2020

Summit Catering's reply:

Thank YOU, Kimberly and Gregory, fo allowing us to share in your celebration! You are a beautiful couple with beautiful families - that decided you were going to have a safe wedding with those you love, and not let COVID stop you! We appreciate being a part of the happiness and love of your special day! 💕

Asavage228 · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Summit Catering Takes Care of Everything!

Summit Catering was AMAZING!! The food was delicious, the staff was attentive, and they brought our vision to life! The best part was having a specific wait staff member that made sure our wine glasses and our plates were never empty! Teresa ran the show and did it seamlessly. Summit Catering supplied the cocktail hour food, reception dinner, DJ, and the cake--all were phenomenal!

Sent on 02/26/2020

Jeffrey Marthins · Getting married on 06/01/2021

The best wedding and reception ever!!! (Of course, I'm a little biased)

So it's time for your only daughter's wedding and you are planning the reception. You want everything to be perfect. This can be a stressful experience. When we met with Summit Catering, we knew right away that they were the right team for the job. They answered all of our initial questions confidently and professionally. You knew that this wasn't their "first rodeo". They offered so many helpful tips right from the get go.

Dory helped us decide the menu. Of course, the tasting was one of many great memories. There was no pressure in picking the menu. Dory walked us through everything and made great suggestions based on her experiences. Now that we were on our way to planning the best reception ever, Dory made sure that we weren't stressed about anything.

I next met Tori at the rehearsal. This was perfect. This allowed Tori to meet us and the rest of the wedding party. She also made some real practical suggestions to make the day the best day ever. Everyone who interacted with her complemented about her professionalism and great personality.

The day of the wedding, Summit Catering arrived and had things set up quickly. They worked with us as we decorated the venue. The whole team that day was fantastic and hard working. Tori lead the team with precision and took care of every detail. The food was delicious. During the cocktail hour, the food was elegantly presented. It was a perfect selection of appetizers to set up for the main meal. Dinner was delicious and everyone remarked how good it was. The Mongolian beef was definitely the crowd favorite. And behind it all, Tori lead her team so that we didn't have to do anything but enjoy ourselves.

I can't say enough great things about Summit Catering. They are professional, offer great advice, and, most importantly, the food was delicious. From the top to bottom, everyone was absolutely great to work with. All the guest remarked how great everything was.

So now that the wedding and reception is over - it was the best wedding and reception ever!!! (Of course, I'm a little biased).

Sent on 03/11/2020
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/04/2020

Best day ever!

Our guests are still talking about our wedding and food a month later thanks to Dory, Hailey and the whole team! Planning a wedding during COVID could have been difficult, but Dory made it as stress free as possible with her industry knowledge, positive outlook, and open communication. Summit truly wants your day to be everything you dreamed of and will do whatever they can to make it happen for you. We will definitely be hiring Summit again for any large gatherings we may have!

Sent on 10/10/2020

Summit Catering's reply:

Laura!!! Every time I met with you and Chris - you ALWAYS had the BIGGEST smile on your face! You were always happy and optimistic! When I state "an absolute PLEASURE to work with" - it's 110% true! And even better - we were are able to play with Dodge on your wedding day (I still remember at our finalization appointment Chris was glued to his phone watching the "nanny cam" as Dodge the puppy was pulling the blanket through his crate and then finally passed out and we could hear him snore!"). Your wedding was truly a celebration, and we were all blessed to have been a part of it! ❤️
  • Christina

Christina Milano · Married on 10/17/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Summit is hands down the best caterer. Not only do they cater, but they help you every step of the way plan your wedding. Our day was above and beyond what we expected. We could not thank Summit catering enough for their hard work, attention to every little detail, and always responding quickly to our questions. Dory is a gem to work with and Teresa’s attention to detail amazed me. Loved Summit and I would recommend them again and again

Sent on 10/21/2020

Summit Catering's reply:

Christina and Paul - you ROCK! What a FUN and FABULOUS couple! I enjoyed every moment working with you! You are a couple SO MUCH in love - and like I told you - I look forward ton catering your 25th wedding Anniversary!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
  • Julie

Julie Sjostrom · Married on 10/02/2020

Amazing experience

They made my wedding day come true. COVID put a wrench in a lot of things, but Dory, Tori, and the rest of the team made everything over the top and an absolute fairy tale. I couldn't even imagine what they pulled off. Everyone has been raving about the day ever since !

Sent on 10/09/2020

Summit Catering's reply:

Julie and Walter - you are truly the BEST!!! All of us, at Team Summit, appreciate your kind words! It was a fabulous time working with you, from start to finish! Your life will be filled with love and happiness - you made it through all of the craziness of 2020 because of your deep love for each other - and it was a great experience for us to have witnessed and been a part of! We will miss you!

Sarah Adkisson · Married on 09/25/2020

A go to vendor for your wedding day!

Summit Catering was absolutely throughout out entire planning process. Being a Covid Bride Dory made it easy to not stress that my wedding day would still be the day of my dreams although a few things had to change. Food and staff are simply amazing. We did not have to worry about anything the day of because we knew everything was in good hands. We highly, HIGHLY recommend using Summit Catering.

Sent on 09/30/2020

Summit Catering's reply:

Hi Sarah! First - thank you for your kind words! I thank you and Matthew for your trust in Team Summit to make your wedding happen! The two of you and your families are very dear to me and I will miss all of you! I wish you endless love and happiness!!!
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 09/18/2020

Amazing Service

Summit Catering went above and beyond our wildest expectations in terms of service and helping plan our event. Dory was thorough in her explanations and even made sure we had an event space when restrictions due to Covid were put in place. The staff were attentive and professional the whole evening, and the food was fantastic. We kept getting compliments on the food and staff. We will use Summit Catering for any future events and would recommend them to anyone looking for a catering company for their events.

Sent on 09/22/2020

Summit Catering's reply:

Michael - I should be the one giving you and Lauren rave reviews! Working with you, through all of the ups and downs of COVID, was such a POSITIVE experience and brought me much joy! You are a couple SO MUCH in love!!!! I wish you both happiness, good health and especially LOVE! I will miss working with you!! ❤️

Nicole Hafner · Married on 08/15/2020

book with Summit Catering!

Dory and her team were fantastic, then COVID hit and our wedding was rescheduled three times. Each and every time, Dory was not only supportive but extremely responsive in answering my questions and addressing my concerns. I will continue to recommend anyone to Summit Catering. I received so many compliments during our wedding for the quality of the food and the attentiveness of all the staff. Thank you so much Summit Catering!

Sent on 08/19/2020

Kaitlin Deboer · Married on 08/14/2020

Amazing!

Summit Catering made our dream wedding come true. From day one they were extremely helpful and great to work with! Despite all of the obstacles we had to tackle because of Covid 19, Summit Catering was there ,helping us, every step of the way. Dory and her team are amazing and make you feel like your wedding and your needs are the most important thing to them. We had the privilege of working with Hailey from day one and she went above and beyond for us! We are extremely lucky and grateful to have been able to work with such a lovely company! Love The De Boers

Sent on 09/27/2020

Summit Catering's reply:

Kaitlin! ALL of us, at Team Summit, LOVED working with you and Gary!!! Your day was magical and your guests were SO MUCH FUN!!!! We loved getting to know you both and feel very, very lucky to have been a part f your wedding day! You are a GREAT couple and i see many, many years of wedded bliss ahead for you! ❤️
  • Danielle

Danielle Williams · Married on 06/13/2020

Such an amazing team to work with

Dory and her team were absolute lifesavers. When covid and travel restrictions forced us to relocate to our yard 2 1/2 hours away from them and our original location, they wasted no time helping us sort out a new plan and stuck by us. Dory was quick to respond every time we had a question (even on her days "off") and the food was amazing. People are still talking about how good it was!

Sent on 08/06/2020

Kelly Spitalieri · Married on 01/04/2020

Excellent!

Me and my husband booked Summit Catering to cater our wedding at Valenzano Winery in January 4th, 2020. To say Dory, Betty, and the entire staff at Summit Catering was amazing, is an understatement. From the team at Summit, to the food and the service they provided, everything exceeded our expectations. The food was fresh and DELICIOUS. Dory always answered my phone calls, emails on time and the entire team is so welcoming and friendly. I would highly recommend Summit Catering to anyone looking for a catering group for a special event. I cannot thank them enough for everything they did for us!!

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 11/09/2019

Summit was the perfect caterer for our wedding!

We were so fortunate to be able to have Summit as our caterer for our November wedding at Valenzano Wedding. Summit has been lovely to work with from the moment we first visited the venue through our big day. Everyone we worked with were professional and truly kind. During our wedding, we were amazed at the attentiveness of our maitre d. Our guests were so complimentary of the food and other details that Summit provided. Overall, I can’t recommend Summit Catering enough!

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 10/25/2019

Hands down - THE BEST

Absolutely look no further for your wedding caterer!! Dory, her husband, & entire team at Summit we’re simply AMAZING for our wedding day!!! We loved every minute working with Summit and can’t have imagined our day going any better without them. Easy, responsive, DELICIOUS, and just all around incredible people. We are still getting compliments on how fabulous everything was!!! We are so lucky and loved befriending Dory and her team during this process and look forward to working with her in the future!!!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/19/2019

5 STAR service!! Highly recommended!!

We hired Summit catering for our wedding 10/19/19 at Valenzano Winery and EVERYTHING was amazing, a dream come true and was executed perfectly!! Dory and the Summit catering staff gives 5 STAR customer service, the day of the wedding my husband and I needed or wanted nothing because our personal assistant was on top of everything! Tory IS HANDS DOWN AMAZING!!! I love her and so did my family!! She was so attentive to my 94 year old grandfather and he was just blown away by her! I was standing near the bar telling a guest I wanted to try the Coquito...well I turned around and the bartender had a glass of Coquito in his hand with a big smile on his face as he handed it to me. I was blown away by how attentive he was to me even when I wasn’t at the bar! My guests raved about the cocktail hour and reception dinner! Some comments I’ve received were, “best cocktail hour food I have ever had” “wedding of the year” “The only time I sat down was for dinner I had so much fun” “Drinks, food and service were absolutely amazing” “I have never been to a wedding and had that much fun, it was a PARTY” I can go on and on! They made our day so memorable! Oh and the staff saved me when they realized I forgot my pen for guests to sign my wooden guest book, they found pens for me! I highly recommend SUMMIT CATERING for any and all catering needs!!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Erica · Married on 07/02/2019

Best decision we made - Summit is AMAZING

Entrusting Summit Catering for our wedding might be the best choice that we made. They were fantastic to work with every step of the way. They did everything they possibly could to make sure that our wedding was amazing, and they did not disappoint! Everyone on staff has a great personality. We can not thank them enough and if we were to plan the entire wedding over again, choosing Summit would hands down be a YES YES YES and we will be excited to work with them again for any future events!!

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • Valerie

Valerie S · Married on 04/20/2019

I couldn't have gotten any luckier with this company!

We had the best experience with Summit Catering. We spoke with several companies prior to booking them. Nobody compared to them professionally or personally. Eric goes above and beyond for his clients. He is extremely knowledgable and ensures that things go exactly as planned. We wanted someone who was honest and direct. Eric is perfect if you need someone to give you the best advice throughout your wedding planning. Everything from the food to the service was impeccable. My husband and I were waited on personally to ensure we didn't miss a thing on our big day. We got married April 20th at the Community House in Moorestown. Eric's staff made sure our bridal suite was attended to personally, that our guests were having a great time, and that all the small details didn't go unnoticed. Tori was our day of coordinator and exuded the utmost professionalism. People are still talking about how impressed they were with the dessert parade, seafood dinner, drinks, and appetizers. Every vendor that they recommendeded was superb and equally as great. I didn't have to think about anything on the big day. It was magical. A huge thank you to Summit for making our day perfect. We will be using you again in the future. To people on the fence, sign with Summit. They have numerous positive reviews with good reason. They are everything they claim to be plus some. You won't regret your decision! They will work with your pricing needs and still ensure your big day is exactly as you imagined!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Summit Catering's reply:

Valerie - we cannot thank YOU and Chase enough - the Pleasure was ALL ours!!! Your are truly a beautiful couple, both inside and out, and ALL of us, at Team Summit, were honored for the opportunity to be a part of your wedding day!!!! Please keep in touch, and Eric and our entire team cannot wait to work with you on future events!!! :)

Mike · Married on 01/12/2019

Summit helped make my daughter's dreams come true!

Summit Catering hosted my daughter’s wedding at the Valenzano Winery in January 2019.
    Dory, Eric and the Summit staff did an amazing job! The ice-sculpture was amazing and the pyrotechnics was a great surprise to all. The DJ had great energy and the dance floor was filled the entire night. The food was awesome and the service was fantastic.
    When your daughter tells you that her wedding day was the greatest day of her life and that it exceeded all of her hopes and dreams, do I need to say any more? If you want your daughter’s wedding to be the best day of her life, call Summit Catering.
    Father of the Bride.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Amanda · Married on 01/12/2019

Made my dreams come true!

My fiance and I first met with Dory to go over all about the wedding packages and pricing. As soon as we met with Dory and Eric we knew that we found our caterer for our Jan 12, 2019 wedding at valenzano winery! Eric was my go to person for everything! He was a built in personal wedding planner as well as in charge of all the catering aspects. Every time I contacted Eric he would reply back to me so quickly. Theresa was our mait'd who was excellent. The entire cocktail hour and reception was spectacular with no hiccups. Summit was wonderful and surprised my fiance and myself with something I will never forget! We were also surprised with a gift from my dad and step mom of a LOVE design ice sculpture! My wedding dreams were surpassed and I couldn't help but feel like I was a princess! All the wedding quest couldn't stop taking about how wonderful the service and food was. We had a buffet style dinner and several people went up as many as three times since the food was so good! I can't thank summit catering enough for all that they have done to make our wedding day the best day of our lives! We recommend summit to everyone and plan on booking with them in the future! Thank you again Eric and summit catering team, we LOVE you and will never forgot everything you have done for us to make our dreams come true!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Summit Catering's reply:

Amanda!!!!! You, Karl, and your families were a DREAM to work with! All of us, at Summit Catering, thank you for the honor of being able to serve you and your guests on the most important day of your lives! We wish you and Karl a LIFETIME of happiness, and look forward to working with you on many happy occasions in the future!!!!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

Eric began our journey with Summit with exceptional responsiveness and willingness to answer any and all questions. Summit was able to meet all requests we had (e.g. shark carved watermelon, select vegan options) and provided us with various options for every aspect of our wedding. Dory and Joe relieved any stresses we had and made our contract process a breeze, not to mention the food is out of this WORLD! This company bent over backwards for our last minute issues and ensured us our day would be smooth and stress-free; which it was! Dory officiated our wedding flawlessly, we received many compliments for her professionalism and beautiful details of ceremony write-up. Hailey was our bridal assistant and Betty was our maitre'd, both went out of there way to make sure all needs were met the night of the wedding! We will never use another caterer again!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Evelyn · Married on 06/30/2018

I am the maid of honor in my sister's wedding and we used Summit Catering for our bridal shower held at Valenzano Winery in November 2014. I could not have been more impressed. The woman who help coordinate everything beforehand, Dory, made it so easy and thought of everything that I didn't. Then once we had our event, they were very personable and accomodating making the whole event run smoothly. So much less stressful! I was very impressed and would definitely use them again!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/08/2018

My husband and I got married June 8,2018 at Valenzano Winery and we used Summit Catering. The staff and food was absolutely amazing, we could not of asked for a more perfect wedding!

Sent on 06/19/2018
  • Laura Gomez

laura · Married on 04/14/2018

What can I say about Summit!! They are absolutely the best team we could have asked for for our wedding day!! My (new) husband and I actually had another caterer booked when unfortunately they fell through! Well Summit came to our rescue! Immediately the next day I was on the phone with Eric and Dory figuring out our next steps! Without meeting them in person, we decided to book them that weekend! From their amazing pricing, to the awesome wedding packages, to the dessert parade how could we say no! To top it all off, Dory took the time to call us while she was on the way to Europe for vacation! I think she was about to get on the plane when she called. I mean just amazing! Eric was calling and texting and making sure everything was still ok at our venue. I mean this team was just so on top of everything to make sure that our day could still happen the way that we wanted it. Every step of the way the Summit team was just so on top of everything! The tasting went so smoothly and our final meetings were just so easy. They helped to set up our ceremony and reception so beautifully and followed our instructions for our handmade decorations so perfectly. They even provided so many beautiful flowers and adorable signs to complete our rustic decor! Not to mention, they even let me saber a bottle of champagne to kick off the reception. And how can I forget the food! It was so delicious! All the hors d’oeuvres were si cute and delicious! The entrees were wonderful! We got to taste all of them! And that dessert parade truly lived up to the hype! We are still getting compliments on the food! With the help of our Maitre’D Teresa and our bridal assistant Hailey everything went so smoothly the day of! They were there with anything we needed! Needless to say, this company is truly one of a kind! Just outstanding. We couldn’t have been happier! I highly recommend Dory, Eric and the rest of the Summit team! Andrew and I thank you so much!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Linda · Married on 11/18/2017

Summit catered my daughter’s wedding on Saturday, November 18, 2017. The day exceeded all of our expectations. You couldn’t find a better caterer to work with. Dory and her staff work tirelessly to bring your vision to life. There isn’t a task too big for them to tackle. I never worried about anything because I knew it was taken care of. Everything from start to finish was perfection! The food was outstanding!! And arrived to each guest with personal attention. The staff was pleasant and always available. Dory& Hubby, Eric, Teresa & Betty you’re the best!! You gave us the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Jamie-Lynn · Married on 11/18/2017

My husband Zach and I had such a wonderful experience with everyone at Summit! I knew from the moment I spoke with Dory that this was the caterer we should go with. Dory is extremely professional, organized, helpful and above all she genuinely CARES! She took the time to get to know my husband and I and our families and what we wanted for our special day. Her and Eric were always accessible and available for the many questions we had throughout the process. Our day was absolute perfection because of Summit, our guests were raving about the food and presentation from start to finish!! We could not have been happier with the level of service and attention we received from the first time we spoke with Dory until the end of the reception. You all are the best!! <3 Jamie & Zach

Sent on 01/08/2018