Summer Newman Events Reviews

8 | North Hollywood, CA

8 Reviews for Summer Newman Events

• BEGUM

BEGUM · Married on 05/03/2019

Summer is the best 'team support'!

Summer is the best! Thanks to her attention to details and her experienced point of view, our wedding was really magical! During the whole process of getting ready I felt like everything is going to be alright thanks to her. Most importantly, in every situation, she knew what was coming next! Our wedding was flawless and unforgettable thanks to her and her team! All of her team is very helpful and experienced as well! Thanks so much, Summer for helping us to have a magical day of love!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Roland · Married on 09/29/2018

What can we say? From the moment we spoke with Summer, we felt instantly good with her. She is very calm, extremely organized, and had a way of understanding our vision to the point that she knew our style more than even we did. Every idea she passed our way based on our discussion was an instant hit. Summer also kept within resources and helped us think outside the box to achieve what we wanted. She has relationships with other vendors that we would have never found on our own (or it would have taken a long time to find them) and everyone in her camp was great to work with. Summer has a way of making people comfortable and in the end we feel like we gained a friend. Weddings can be stressful with all the ideas you see on Pinterest, blogs, etc. and one could quickly feel like they won't have a nice wedding. I never felt that way though..we were able to have everything we envisioned! Summer is very professional and our wedding day went off without issue. She even sent us to our hotel room with items from our dessert bar which was so much fun to enjoy the next day! Also, she kept us on our timeline, and helped us think of things we normally wouldn't on our own (tips to the vendors, signage needed, timeline norms, budget estimates - which were very accurate!). We are so pleased with Summer's work AND the value, combined with her humility and kindness, outweighed anyone else we could have hired. So grateful!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Amy · Married on 04/30/2017

Summer is absolutely the BEST! She went way above and beyond to make everything more perfect than I could ever imagine! Summer was always there for me and she made the entire wedding planning and the wedding stress free!!! After the wedding, our guests and my mother in law couldn't stop talking about what an organized and gorgeous wedding that Summer planned and they were really impressed by her professionalism and attention to detail. Throughout the planning process, I was really impressed by her knowledge, reputation and connection with a wide variety of vendors! Most importantly everyone has worked with her just loves her. I don't think I can ever say enough about what a great planner Summer is! We were so lucky to have Summer plan our wedding. She made our day perfect!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Lauren · Married on 04/22/2017

Summer is the BEST!!! I could feel how much she truly cared about our wedding and it showed in so many ways. She went above and beyond for us from beginning to end (and even after that! lol). She made the planning process so much easier and the wedding day completely stress free. Hiring her was one of the best decisions we made and we are forever grateful!!!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Edward · Married on 07/05/2015

Working with Summer in the past when I was a private caterer, I knew that she would be my first choice to be my day-of wedding coordinator for my own wedding. She's just a wonderful person to work with. She went above and beyond as our coordinator. She's an absolute professional, has the patience to work with brides that are easy going to those that are bridezillas. And with her experience she knows exactly what needs to be done and the means to take care of it. She even provided me with goals to meet leading up to our wedding. I can't say enough great things about her! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/01/2015

jin · Married on 07/05/2015

Having met Summer through a personal friend, we needed a day-of-coordinator. We wanted someone who was going to be professional but with a friendly attitude. As you know wedding planing can be a stressful event but Summer kept her cool and helped us stay on track. She went above an beyond her requirement. Her knowledge and experience in knowing how to execute each stage of the wedding was crucial in our wedding success. She can pull a rabbit out of a hat! We could have had a HUGE mishap with our center pieces but she and her trusty team figured out a plan and came through!! (also without stressing me out - not that's amazing) What every bride/groom needs on the day of is someone who's got your back and has experience to make fast decisions without diminishing the bride's vision.
    Summer's personality makes her very easy to work with, she always put our needs, budget and vision first. We can't say enough good things about her. Our fun, stress free wedding was made possible by Summer!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Amber · Married on 06/27/2015

We hired Summer as our day of coordinator. She was everything and more than we expected. She was very detailed, organized, professional and fun throughout the entire wedding process and the wedding day. She answered all of our questions promptly and asked questions I didn't even think to ask.

Our wedding day was perfect thanks to Summer. Day of it just flowed smoothly and quickly. If there were any small errors the day of the wedding then I was not aware of them because Summer and her lovely team handled everything.

I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Summer and her team, they were a delight to work with. I'm not a person who writes reviews on any website, but Summer and her team did such a wonderful job I had to write them a review. This is my first review ever. I would 100% recommend Summer to any of my friends and anyone that needs a day of wedding planner. I spent endless and tireless hours researching lots of different vendors, I wish I hired Summer and her team earlier to coordinate all the wedding planning leading up to the day of, especially her suggestions of vendors, as she knows a ton of awesome wedding vendors. My Mom and I were doing everything for my wedding (guest count 190 people) and it was overwhelming, time consuming but also fun.

My advice to any future Bride, hire Summer Newman Events as a wedding coordinator! If not Summer Newman Events, hire a day of wedding coordinator. It's worth the money to not stress setting things up the day of the wedding and knowing it's all handled by a pro. Summer helped us in so many ways, suggesting vendors, setting-up the reception, ceremony, created a detailed schedule and coordinated with all the vendors and handles everything the day of and made sure there were no lose ends. Summer Newman Events knows what they are doing and works with you flawlessly to make your special day come true. I can't recommend her services enough.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Candace · Married on 04/08/2015

Summer is a wonderful person and really on top of her game! Our ceremony and reception were in different locations, so we hired her to set up and manage the reception. She was very conscious of and in tune with our needs, and the best thing was that we didn't have to worry about a thing. As far as we know, everything was perfect!

We had a meeting and a few calls to go over the schedule and details. Summer picked up all of the reception items including the place cards, guest book, and wedding favors during the week of the ceremony - so we didn't even have to think about it. She went to the venue a couple of weeks prior to get the lay of the land and to introduce herself to the staff. All questions were asked and answered beforehand, so on the day of, she just handled everything. She set everything up, and made sure guests knew where to go and what to do.

She checked in with us throughout the evening and helped us grab people for photos, cake cutting, etc. And she handled all of our clean-up as well!

We must admit that we were not originally planning on having a coordinator, but we are so glad that we did. Because of Summer, we were able to relax and enjoy the reception, and focus on spending time with our family and friends. We didn't have to worry about anything at all. She far exceeded our expectations, and we highly recommend her to anyone that wants someone reliable, helpful and kind!

Sent on 05/05/2015