Sullivan Photography Reviews

95 | Knoxville, TN

95 Reviews for Sullivan Photography

Lori · Married on 03/25/2011

She is going to be my personal family photagrapher for LIFE. She doesn't look at her watch to see if the session is almost over, she takes tons of pics and makes sure she gets what she is wanting while in the session. I would recommend her to anyone anytime. They only way you wouldn't like her is if you don't like tons of beautiful photos to look through. Oh and she works GREAT with kids!!

April · Married on 10/30/2010

If I could go higher than 5 stars I would. Stephany was a God send to me and my husband. We are from Georgia and decided to get married in Tennessee. We didn't know any of the places, but Stephany found the most beautiful spot for our ceremony in Cade's Cove. She even coordinated with our officiant and gave him directions on where to go. Her pricing was by far the best that I found and our pictures turned out beautifully. Stephany is an awesome photographer and just all around good person. I highly recommend her.

Gianina · Married on 09/25/2010

I would hire Stephany in heart beat to take pictures for us! She was very flexible, she is a wonderful photographer and made you feel instantly comfortable! All my guests at my wedding loved her too. If I ever have professional photos made in the future, I will definitely call Ms. Sullivan. =)

Sent on 10/12/2011

Lauren · Married on 05/08/2010

I LOVE Sullivan Photoghaphy!!! Stephany did the pictures for our Engagement and Wedding!! Everything turned out wonderful. She is super easy to work with, we wanted some of our engagement pics with our little min-pin and she was so patient!! Every time someone ask me if i know any photographers I ALWAYS given them the name Sullivan Photography!! I do not know anyone who has not been completly pleased!!

Jessica · Married on 12/12/2009

I would definitely recommend Sullivan Photography to anyone looking for an awesome wedding photographer! Stephany done an amazing job on my wedding photos! And I did not have a long wait to get my photos. She is very reasonably priced as well. If you want to work with a laid-back, fun, and very professional photographer, choose Sullivan Photography!! :)

samantha · Married on 06/07/2008

Stephany is amazing. She has done my engagment, wedding, maternity, and my daughters 3,6,9 months pictures!!! It's been a blessing to have her grow with our family. And I will continue to use her for everything!!! The cost is great and she is the nicest person you could find.

• Lori

Lori · Married on 09/23/2007

While I was already married before I found out about Sullivan Photography, we have used them for the other big events in our lives!

Sissy has been a HUGE blessing to our family. First, we had a maternity and family shoot. She was more than accommodating, allowing us plenty of time and suggesting specific poses while capturing great quality candid shots as well. She listened to our ideas and turned them into some of the most amazing photographs!

Second, we invited her into the hospital for the natural / pain med free birth of our second son. She was able to drop everything and meet us in the hospital, about an hour prior to birth. She captured the labor beautifully, and gave me pictures that truly show the relationship my husband and I have. She needed zero direction, and during something like labor, that was a GREAT thing! She never felt in the way, or like she was inhibiting the birthing process, and truly melted into the background of the hospital room while she worked. She captured the waiting room, and her pictures show every raw emotion of the family that was waiting. Minutes after birth she was right there getting very treasured shots of the first time everyone saw him, the first moments Big Brother got to meet him, and our first nursing session. I could not have asked for a better photographer for that day of my life!

And lastly (for now) we had our yearly family pictures / 6 month shots taken behind Maryville College. Once again she was able to get beautiful pictures of our family!

I'll never use anyone else again. The quality of work and the love and passion that goes into this photography business is worth far more than the price paid!

Sent on 06/18/2011

Celena · Married on 10/16/2004

Stephanie photographed my wedding in 2004 when she first started her career. Since then she has captured every life moment with me and my children throughout the past 9 years and she has always exceeded my expectations! I have referred many friends to her that have also had their expectations exceeded. You will definitely not want any other photographer once you have worked with her! She is amazing!

Sent on 08/21/2013
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 12/01/2017

She was so wonderful! So much fun to work with. Have a few ideas ready for certain poses you'd like to do. Relax, we we're very uptight our first few pictures but the more we relaxed the better the pictures were.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Barbara · Married on 05/03/2014

Stephany did a great job as my wedding photographer. She was very personable and responsive. She was efficient but never rushed anything. her pictures came out very clear and colorful. You can tell she has a good work ethic and doesn't want to miss anything. She was very flexible about any suggestions/requests. The pictures were ready in 1 month which I felt was reasonable. I'm so glad I entrusted Stephany with one of the most important jobs of the day!

Sent on 06/07/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/26/2010

Stephany was the photographer for my engagement pictures and wedding. She did a WONDERFUL job, and I would recommend her to anyone!

Diana · Married on 12/01/2017

She was very nice and fun! She was willing to work with us and our two hyper dogs!! We are new to the area and she was able to suggest great spots for our engagement shoot.

Sent on 08/18/2017

I am so happy that we chose Sullivan Photography to capture our wedding. We loved the flexibility and prices of the packages. Our engagement shoot was a perfect opportunity to get to know Stephany and to get comfortable around her. She was professional, responsive and timely through all facets of our planning process. On top of all those positives, our pictures are gorgeous! I can't recommend Sullivan Photography enough.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Chelsea · Married on 09/15/2011

Choosing Sullivan Photography to create our corporate headshots for our senior management team was an excellent decision. The photographer, Stephany Sullivan, arrived on site before the session to consult with us and to fully understand our needs and ideas for the shoot. She was very knowledgeable and offered suggestions on how to create the best photo for each individual. Stephany was also very flexible and worked with us to ensure we were satisfied with each shot. With many individuals to be photographed, the photo session went smoothly and quickly thanks to Stephany's expertise. Afterwards, we received access to a private online gallery of the images and were able to shop at our convenience to choose the photos we would like to purchase. The online gallery was very user-friendly and provided beautiful presentation of the photos. We received the invoice and CD of images promptly after the session, which really added value to our experience with Sullivan Photography. Plus, we got all of that wonderful service at a very reasonable price. Thanks to Stephany and Sullivan Photography for a wonderful experience!

Sent on 10/13/2011

Ashley · Married on 05/01/2011

Stephanie Sullivan is fabulous and so sweet! She was very easy to work with, and my pictures are gorgeous! Her prices are reasonable, and include the copyright. I will always recommend her!

Sent on 08/01/2011

MELISSA · Married on 11/28/2008

Great pics...Great price :)

Sent on 12/27/2009

John · Married on 08/14/2011

Stephanie was well priced and very amiable to our particular needs. Her personality and photographing style were laid back, which I found nice, but not uncaring. She knew what she wanted to see and was able to pass that on to individuals, couples, and groups of people from old to toddler without seeming bossy or harried. I'd recommend Stephany Sullivan and Sullivan Photography.

Sent on 10/19/2011

3.5

Stephany is so great to work with. She makes you feel comfortable and confident. It was so easy to communicate and schedule sessions. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 08/21/2013

Shanna · Married on 10/01/2016

4.2
      3.0

She is very easy to work with. Likes to walk around alot to get slots and keeps us moving so we don't get bored. Your time with here will go by fast. You will receive wonderful photos.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Kim · Married on 06/07/2008

2.6
      2.0
      3.5
      2.5

Go for another photographer for your important day. You get what you pay for and you want to have beautiful pics to remember and share forever.

Sent on 10/14/2008