Sullivan Photography Reviews

95 | Knoxville, TN

95 Reviews for Sullivan Photography

Lindsey · event on: 10/12/2013

Love Sullivan photography!!! Stephany is awesome and wonderful with kids!! She is the best!!! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/20/2014

I could not have asked for a better photographer. The pictures from my wedding and bridal session with Stefany far exceeded my expectations. I got my pictures back in a timely fashion and could not believe what a fantastic job she did capturing every detail of my wedding that I worked so hard on planning. She was a joy to work with and always got back with my very quickly. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 01/02/2014

april · event on: 08/11/2013

Sullivan Photography has done our pictures for several years. She did our engagement pictures, bridal pictures, wedding, our twins' pictures from 3 months up until the most recent 2 years pictures. She is great! She is very flexible with us and will meet us anywhere we want. She is so patient with our twins, who are moving non-stop...and REALLY hard to capture in a god picture. She is great. We always LOVE our pictures!

Shannon · Married on 07/13/2013

There just isnt enough kind words to describe Stephany! From the first meeting all the way to the very end of the wedding, she was the most sweetest and nicest person to work with. We lived about 4 hours away from where we was getting married and Stephany was very flexible with us and really easy to schedule with. She makes taking photos easy. She doesn't have you do awkward poses its all natural and she just makes sure ever thing flows easy. You can tell she really loves and enjoys what she does. It really shows in her work. Our wedding was out side and super hot but not once did she have one complaint about needing to take a break or anything. she is a very hard worker and really organized. and thats what really counts because on the big day there is so much going on and everyone running around, and you have Stephany calm as can be gathering the people she needs for the photos, and making sure she captures every memory. And she is very reasonably priced for the quality of work, and her talent in photography and making the photo books and cd and everything she offers is top of the line products. She makes you feel like you have been friends with her for years lol and her second photographer was just as an amazing and sweet.. it was truly a pleasure to have Stephany to be apart of our wedding... i could go on and on about Stephany and her amazing work but i can say this, You will not be disappointed one single bit for chosing Stephany and there wont be a memory gone uncaptured!! We will defiantly make the 4 hour drive to have her do more of our photos...Thank you so much Stepany

Megan · Married on 06/29/2013

Stephany was wonderful to work with! She was very professional but in the same way she now feels like part of our family! She was very attentive to what we wanted photographed and what we didn't want. She took us aside after some pictures to make sure that we were getting the pictures we had discussed! We have received our pictures and can't stop looking at them. All of our guests have commented on how wonderful and stunning our photos turned out! We have so many favorites!

Sent on 09/08/2013

Stacey · Married on 06/22/2013

I highly recommend using Stephany of Sullivan Photography for your wedding pictures and any other photo needs! She was so easy to work with from start to finish! Allllllllll of my pictures came out so beautiful that I'm having a hard time choosing which ones to enlarge!! :-) My husband and I absolutely LOVED working with her....and if we had to do it all again, Sullivan Photography would be our ONLY choice for a photographer!

Stacey · Married on 06/22/2013

I absolutely LOVED working with Stephany! We were planning our wedding from out of state and she made the photography part SUPER easy! She was creative, easy going and took AMAZZING pictures! My friends and family raved about how great she was! And to be honest....the only "problem" I have....is trying to narrow down what pictures I want in my coffee table book! There are so many perfect ones, that my husband and I can't agree on which ones are "must haves"! If you want to be 150% satisfied from beginning to end....Sullivan Photography is THE best choice!

Sent on 08/30/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2013

Stephany Sullivan made our wedding a dream come true. She was not only the perfect photographer, but she was an amazing friend to have during such a busy time. She even taught us how to cut the cake during the reception! Her photography captured every moment, even the behind the scenes stuff that my entire family treasures so much. Stephany was always prompt and knew exactly what we wanted. I would recommend her to anybody wanting an energetic, kind, professional photographer.

Lauren & Than

Sent on 08/22/2013

Cassandra · Married on 06/01/2013

Sullivan photography was amazing!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Saba · Married on 03/30/2013

Everything went perfectly with our photography. We got our proofs super fast, which was awesome. Sullivan Photography did both our engagement session and our wedding, and I was very pleased.

Sent on 08/28/2013

When planning my wedding finding an excellent photographer was on the top of the list. The venue suggested a few photographers and I researched quite a few more online. When I came across Stephay's pictures I knew she would be perfect!! Her pictures are full of personality and creativity. She combines just enough of the wedding traditions and creativity to produce amazingly beautiful pictures. When my husband and I met with her for the first time she was very interested in learning all about us as a couple so that she would be able to capture us perfectly. I left our meeting knowing that she would do a wonderful job! Stephany is such a sweet person and is so flexible. I sent her so many fun pictures that I found online that I liked and she willing added them to the plans for the day. She was absolutely a joy to work with! On our wedding day her assistant and she were everywhere! I absolutely can't wait to see all the wonderful pictures. I would highly suggest Stephany to anyone looking for a wedding photographer in the Knoxville area!!!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Stephany and her assistant were amazing to my groom and I on the most important day of our lives. She met with us several times before the actual day and was extremely flexible in pricing and what our package could include. She was not pushy or bossy and by the end of the night, we kind of forgot they were there which resulted in some amazing pictures. We were more than happy with the shots she got from both the ceremony and the reception and we've gotten lots of compliments. She was so great that my sister-in-law (who was a bridesmaid) has since had her take family pictures and newborn pictures and my best friend (who was also a bridesmaid) is using Sullivan Photography for her wedding in November!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Kristin · Married on 05/27/2012

Sullivan photography is amazing. I loved every picture from our special day. She is knowledgable and easy going and always does a great job. I have used her for all my photos since!!

Sent on 08/24/2013

Sullivan Photography was amazing! Stephany was so great to work with for our elopement. The photos were great, and I was so happy she was able to capture the precious moments that we could share with our families!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Melanie · Married on 04/14/2012

Stephany Sullivan not only is professional and does INCREDIBLE work, but she is friendly and can make anyone who is camera shy feel comfortable and have a good time. She is my photographer for life!!

Sent on 04/26/2012

Melanie · Married on 01/15/2012

Stephany really did a wonderful job capturing my wedding day. I am amazed at how well the pictures turned out. She is incrediby easy to work with and really made the picture part of the wedding stress free. She even managed to caputre some amazing outdoor photos in the middle of January!

Sent on 03/06/2012

melinda · Married on 10/15/2011

We loved working with Stephanie - from engagement session to rehersal and then ceremony and reception she captured everything. Always in the right place to get just the right shot but never where she stood out or was in the way like at other wedding I have been to. She captured special moments when the bride's grandparents were dancing and the sweet kiss that followed. Even photos when the bride went to kiss her grandparents good night as they were leaving. I as Mother of the bride have received my book and will always cherish being able to remember my daughter's special day through Stephanie's talents.

Sent on 01/10/2012

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2011

Sullivan photography is amazing!

We booked Sullivan photography for our wedding and she worked with us from the very beginning, being so flexible to give us a customized package that worked for us. She provided our engagement pictures, wedding invitations, and even did a custom guest book for our wedding! She is so much more then just a photographer!! During our wedding she was there to help with anything we needed as well as to take a ton of gorgeous pictures! I plan to work with her in the future for any of our photography needs!

Sent on 10/13/2011

Jessica · Married on 08/06/2011

Stephany was wonderful to work with and we love our wedding pictures! She was very professional, easy to work with, and made the pictures so much fun, not to mention she was the least expensive of any of the photographers we looked at. Stephany really listened to what we wanted to see in our pictures and they reflect who we are beautifully. She was great about picking beautiful backgrounds and taking our suggestions too. We have recieved compliment after compliment about how creative and beautiful our wedding photos are and we could not be more pleased with them!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Joanna · Married on 06/15/2011

We absolutely adored our session with Sullivan Photography! Stephany was fabulous with my nieces and nephew during our outdoor shoot and the kids really responded to her. The pictures are amazing and they made my mother cry with joy on Mother's Day! I wholeheartedly recommend Sullivan Photography for all your photography needs. You will be comfortable and receive some of the most creative and heart warming shots that you will ever see.

Janae · Married on 05/21/2011

I couldn't have picked a better photographer. Stephany is the BEST! She really has an AMAZING talent to see a picture and edit it. She did my Engagment, Bridal, and Wedding and I plan to use her through all the rest of my life events! Pictures was my #1 prority on my wedding list and I couldn't have gotten a better photographer! I have reccommended her to everyone I know!!!!

Sierra · Married on 05/12/2011

I know this is for wedding photos BUT i just wanted to share that Stephany took my senior photos at UT... they turned out so pretty and she was able to do a lot of neat effects to the pictures! She was also very flexable for the date and cared about what I wanted out of the pictures! Her prices are awesome also!

• "

Jennifer · Married on 04/30/2011

Sullivan Photography was awesome! Stephany was always prompt with responses, answering questions I had, and helping me with decisions. She was professional and couteous. She was very easy to work with and we had fun planning my wedding! I was an "out-of-town" bride. I lived 12 hours away from where my wedding took place and Stephany was extremely helpful to me in dealing with that! The packages were very reasonably priced, especially compared to other photographers I checked on! And even her printing prices are great! I would most definitely recommend Sullivan Photography to anyone who asked! You will love working with Stephany!

Janna · Married on 04/01/2011

I love working with Stephanie Sullivan! My clients are always happy with their pictures. Stephanie is professional, accommodating, flexible, and kind. As a wedding planner, I look for all of those things in a wedding photographer for my clients. All About Weddings definitely recommends Sullivan Photography!

Angela · Married on 04/01/2011

Punctual, creative, patient and flexible.