Sukhadia Caterers Reviews

Sukhadia Caterers 5
Sukhadia Caterers 6
Sukhadia Caterers 7

Bindi · Married on 05/05/2018

Sukhadia Caterers was amazing for our 2 day event in NY. They came on-site and made everything fresh. The guests could not stop raving about the delicious kebabs and Chicken Tikka Masala!! I worked specifically with Shaivi- her patience, friendliness, and accommodating nature is such a pleasure working with. She always helped us with any questions we had and she personally made it a point to attend our wedding!! So grateful to Sukhadia's for giving our guests a wedding to remember!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Neha · Married on 04/29/2018

My family has been using Sukhadia catering service for many years now so when it came to finding catering for our wedding we didn’t really have to look far. Piyush uncle and his team did an amazing job getting the food prepped for the big day! Our family and friends loved their food and service!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Neeta · Married on 04/08/2018

Always tried to work the customer needs

Sent on 04/21/2018

Amita · Married on 01/21/2018

For many years now we have used Sukhadia Caterers. For any occasion or event we know that our catering needs will be the easiest part to tackle. Even days after an event guests are still talking about how amazing the food was and especially the live counters! Of course their sweets are the cherry on top!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Poonam · Married on 10/28/2017

Always best. Our one and only caterers.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Nikhil · Married on 09/09/2017

Father, daughter team as well as on of there lead employee we worked with are great professionals. In the middle of our scheduled event they had a loss in the family. Neelam took ball and ran with it. Delightful professionals to work with. Do not have personal experience with other catering establishment, at this point I do not plan to.

Sheila & Nikhil

Sent on 09/15/2017

Rahat · Married on 08/26/2017

Sukhadia caterers are a gem! They catered our entire wedding of 4 different events and 200 guests, beautifully. We are big foodies so, naturally food and presentation was super important to us. We had put a lot of thought into the menus and theme, which focused on our favorite Indian and Indian fusion snacks (like Indian tacos!). We worked with Shaivi throughout the entire process. She was incredibly patient and helped us create 4 fun, custom menus for each event in a budget that we were comfortable with. During the wedding, I constantly heard about how great the food was, and how beautifully it was all set up. Even our carnivore friends, who primarily eat meat, loved Sukhadia's food and our 100% vegetarian menus. Food is one of the most important and memorable parts of a wedding and Sukhadia made it a wonderful experience for all of our guests. Honestly, we couldn't have asked for a better caterer for our special day. I would highly recommend Sukhadia! 5/5!

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Sukhadia Caterers 8
    Sukhadia Caterers 9
    Sukhadia Caterers 10
    Sukhadia Caterers 11
    Sukhadia Caterers 12

Bharat · Married on 08/12/2017

Sukhadia Caterers is the BEST! I've been using them for many years and their food is beyond exceptional. They recently catered by daughter's 400 guest wedding and everyone was amazed by the variety of the menu. Piyush and his staff go above and beyond what is expected of them.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Reshma · event on 08/05/2017

Were very quick in responding to questions and were very helpful with questions about the menu as well. Delivery was sharp on time. Very delicious food I will recommend Sukhadia to all my friends and family.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Harsha · Married on 07/29/2017

Sukhadia catering Manager Shaivi, very sweet and helpful to choose our menu and her staff is very professional.
    my family and guest and groom side Italian family, every one enjoy no one say wrong about. I do recommended very highly.
    thanks Shaivi

Sent on 08/02/2017

Ameeta · Married on 07/22/2017

Sukhadia's are the best. We interviewed and tasted with 3 other vendors before we picked them. They travel anywhere in the country and they have an amazing list of items to choose from. We had a fusion wedding and they helped us carve out a fantastic three course plated meal. We worked with Piyush and Shaivi, they are the best. Shaivi helped us with the menu and everyone at the wedding loved the presentation and enjoyed the food.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Mina · Married on 07/16/2017

Wonderful experience from A to Z! From the menu planning to the tasting then finally to the event, we were so happy with Sukhadia Caterers! Piyush and Shaivi and their team really took the time to understand our needs for each event. They helped us plan menus for 6 meals. Our events were for a Surthi Gujarati groom's pre wedding events. We had everything from a traditional Surti Thali to Vatan nu Village and several of their other stations. They provided the Welcome Dinner the night everyone arrived, and the breakfasts the morning of the event and the morning after the event. Most importantly, they helped us create a fun and delicious menu for lunch, snack, cocktail hour, dinner and dessert for the day of the events. We packed in all the grooms event in one day, so there was a bit of planning and adjusting involved. Sukhadia worked so well with our event venue staff to create an easy flow for our guests. They helped minimize long lines at the food stations which made our guests very happy. All the food was presented beautifully. I wish I had more pics of all the food!
    Sukhadia Caterers realizes the star of any Gujarati event is always the FOOD! We trusted them for this very special and long awaited occasion, and they knocked it out of the park!!! The best part is we have made life long family friends in Piyush and Shaivi. Many thanks!!!

Sent on 11/06/2017
  • O

Oscar · Married on 07/08/2017

Sukhadia Caterers is nothing but the best. They catered my cousin's fusion wedding and everyone loved the food. They even made authentic Mexican for our side of the family- everyone was so pleased! Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for Indian Fusion catering services!!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Rahul · Married on 07/01/2017

Excellent service and food. Everyone enjoyed it. Thanks.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Mona · event on 06/24/2017

It was a pleasure working with Sukhadia caterers.Right from the Menu planning to executing they stuck to perfect timing. Absolutely no glitches.All of my guests had a wonderful time!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Rakhi · Married on 06/24/2017

EXCELLENT FOOD & CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! These 2 words pretty much describe our recent wedding catering & hospitality snacks events, for our son, in Detroit. From the planning phases to the execution, the Sukhadia team, especially, Piyushbhai & Shaivi, provided EXCELLENT menu suggestions, options, customer service & accommodated all of our special dietary requirements. The food presentation was AMAZING, was served hot & was very flavorful. Everyone LOVED the variety & flavors of all the snacks served in the hospitality room as well. Could not believe that Piyushbhai personally flew to Detroit to manage the entire Wedding Lunch. Every guest at the wedding was RAVING about the food, & we were all VERY VERY HAPPY & felt BLESSED for that!!! Will definitely use Sukhadia for all of our future events!! GREAT JOB & THANK U to the entire Sukhadia team!!!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Devi · Married on 06/17/2017

Shaivi is creative, brilliant and very accommodating. She works with you until you get your perfect menus for each wedding event. Sukhadias is a perfect caterer for all types of Indian wedding occasions from fast foods to more proper and elegant meals. They specialize in Gujarati and Bombay-style fast foods, but can also incorporate popular international flavors into your menu. I would highly recommend Sukhadias catering for your next event!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Kamalraj · Married on 06/10/2017

Our Maitre'D at Sukhadia was Shaiva! Shaiva gave us outstanding, speedy and responsive services. She made sure that every single person was properly taken care of at our daughter's wedding which was held at our residence (approximately 600 guests). Each guest raved about the food, its preparation (which was done on the premises), and the service.
    Every single item was cooked on premises, was tasty and just impeccably and freshly prepared.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Shivani · Married on 06/03/2017

I don't have enough words to say about Sukhadia's! My wedding was perfect due to their delicious food, service, and presentation. We wanted all types of food for our 4 events and they managed to deliver on every promise. The food was all so delicious and our non-Indian guests were telling us how much they loved it as well! The crowd's favorite was the live grilled cheese station at our Sangeet. Sukhadia's treated us like family and went above and beyond to deliver nothing but the best for our wedding. Can't wait to work with them again for my sister's wedding next year!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Subhash · Married on 05/28/2017

Excellent Food, Excellent Service

Sent on 06/06/2017

Puja · Married on 05/28/2017

In 2006, the Sukhadia family catered my brothers wedding and all of our guests couldn't stop raving about the delicious variety of dishes at their wedding. In 2012, the Sukhadia family out-did themselves at my sisters wedding, where they created very unique Indian - American dishes that was well received by guests of all ages and backgrounds. Therefore, even before I was engaged to be married, I knew I wanted Sukhadias Caterers for my wedding!

Piyush Sukhadia is a visionary. He puts his whole heart into this company and we can't say enough about his professionalism and attention to detail. Bindu Sukhadia is the secret ingredient to the success of Sukhadias Caterers. She goes above and beyond for her clients and takes a personal interest in making sure she delivers the very best.

They say if you LOVE what you do, you will never work a day in your life. It is clear to us, Shaivi Sukhadia genuinely loves to make your happiness and event her first priority. Shaivi was my right hand throughout this year of wedding planning. Despite juggling two very big events during our wedding weekend, I always felt Shaivi made time for both wedding parties.

Shaivi, you will take Sukhadia Caterers to the next level of excellence. You will make your parents and grandparents very proud - with every event you cater from here on out.

Thank you to Goldie for the moral support!

With love,
    Puja & Vinit

Sent on 07/02/2017

Preethi · Married on 05/27/2017

Sukhadia catering went above and beyond their job description and contract to ensure that our wedding was perfect. As a family business, they cared about us as if we were their own family. With a multitude of options to choose from, I was able to design a menu, with the help of Shaivi and her dad, that was unique and delicious. The one thing guests always talk about after a wedding is food and our guests could not stop raving! Sukhadia has now ventured into non-vegetarian and the kebabs at cocktail hour were some of the best I've had!! So beyond happy and content with everything.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Akshay · Married on 05/06/2017

If you want delicious and fresh food, amazing presentation, and service service service- Sukhadia's is the best! We had them cater our wedding a few months ago and I still have guests raving about our wedding and how amazing the food was. Shaivi & her staff traveled from NJ to Orlando and made everything fresh on site @ our hotel! We couldn't have asked for a better vendor for the food- the most important part of any wedding!

Sent on 07/05/2017

atul · Married on 12/31/2016

if u want piece of mind and not to worry about post event discussion about food issues-go for Sukhadia caterers.
    They take this business seriously and deliver it as promised.
    This was our second big family event with them-just to give u an idea=about total of 1000+ people combining all events both times and just to mention that these events were not even in their home state of new jersey.
    Thanks to Piyushbhai and Shaivi-of course their entire staff.

Sent on 01/25/2017

Shabnam · event on 08/27/2016

I hired Sukhadia for my sister's graduation party in August because per my knowledge, they set up live stations at private parties. Although I was nervous at first (because we never had live stations at a party before, that too with a pure vegetarian menu), I must say - the entire team who was present at my party - exceeded mine and my family's expectations. They're perfectionists and it showed in their work. From arriving to the party ahead of time, to the set up, to the quality/taste of food, to their speed/accuracy in preparing specific dishes for my guests, to their friendly attitude, to their teamwork, to everything - no complaints whatsoever; because everything was being taken care of by them, my family and I were able to enjoy our own party without any worries. Hiring Sukhadia was a risk from my side, however, I'm glad I went ahead with them as the main source of food because honestly speaking, their work ethic and food was above and beyond my expectations. I can even go as far to say that Sukhadia was the highlight of my sister's graduation party. A special thank you and applause goes out to Amy. She was the first one who I met (back in July) regarding the food and she lived up to each and every word she promised. Amy, thank you so much for bringing your best team members to my sister's party and thank you for constantly making sure that everything was running smoothly. With you around (and of course the confidence of your team), I had no worries about how and when food was being served that day. The whole live stations idea turned out to be exactly how I had always envisioned it, if not better. I look forward to hiring Sukhadia again for a future event.

Sent on 11/08/2016