60 Reviews for Sukhadia Caterers

Middle Eastern (2)
Family Style (1)
Gluten Free (1)
Lactose Free (1)

Sukhadia Caterers did a fantastic job on short notice for a surprise engagement party I threw for my fiancee. I highly recommend Sukhadia for their professionalism, great food, and reasonably priced service!

Profile Picture Amit, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

From assisting on the creation of menus for each event to execution on what was promised, Sukhadia Caterers has done an amazing job. By far the most reliable, professional, and outstanding caterers in the business! Treated our events like their own. Wonderful people and delicious food!

Profile Picture V, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Great food with on-site cooking in Minneapolis. Very pleased with how everything went for all of the events (from Friday morning through Sunday brunch).

Profile Picture Sagar, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My experience with Sukhadia catering was 1st time. It was excellent. I will use them again in my other son's wedding without any hesitation.
Nalini

Profile Picture nalini, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The taste, presentation, and overall experience was more than we could have imagined! Piyush Uncle and Shaivi were so accomadating with all of our requests. Their dedication to the business showed 100% with all 7 events going off with a bang each one getting better day by day! Thank You to Sukhadia for making our weekend unforgettable!

Profile Picture Poonam, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Sukhadia’s is simply the best! They catered our wedding extravaganza of 3 days and served all breakfasts, lunches, and dinners to our guests. Shaivi was our manager- she is amazing!! She was so calm and very well organized throughout the entire wedding. Every meal and event was on time, she worked very well with our hotel staff, and there was no food shortage or menu issues anywhere! I am so grateful to sukhadia’s for making my and my family’s wedding a huge success. Thank you Shaivi!!

Profile Picture Shweta, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Sukharia was exceptional! We very much enjoyed our catering experience. From Day 1, the communication (which started MONTHS in advance) was first class. Despite how busy they are, Sukharia does a first class job on communication - responding to calls, emails, etc. Very competitive and fair on pricing. We had a large wedding, 3 day event, and Sukharia send 8 staff to the event. They worked above and beyond what I expected. Everyone commented on the food and the quality was suberb. I worked very closed with Shaivi and she was fantastic. Always present, worked very hard with the hotel staff, and truly managed the event. Thank you to Sukharia for everything. We look forward to using you for future events.

Profile Picture Ankur , 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Indian

Shaivi and her team created a memorable and truly special experience for our guests on our wedding day at Danversport Waterfront in Danvers, MA. She was extremely professional, friendly and accommodating from day one when we inquired about their services. She answered all our questions in detail. She helped to create a menu that had a wide variety of food and she was honest about her suggestions as well. The food tasting was very organized. Neelam took notes on our preferences and asked if they need to adjust anything. We were so happy that we booked them during the food tasting and we are glad we did. The day of the wedding, they drove all the way from New Jersey to Boston on time. The team was experience and professional enough to take care of everything on their own. The presentation of the food was excellent at our cocktail hour and reception. Our guests loved the food so much that they are still raving it to this day. We were very impressed with Sukhadia Catering, Shaivi and the team for their overall execution. We HIGHLY recommend them for future events.

Profile Picture Avani, 6/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Sukhadia Catering was able to deliver on both American-style food and Indian-style food. We had everything from a donut wall (a surprise!) to falooda cups, sushi to samosas, and more...
Guests are still raving about the food :)

Profile Picture M, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

DELICIOUS, MOUTH WATERING FOOD and EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE by SUKHADIA!!
Shaivi and her team catered food for a couple of events at our son's wedding in June this year.

There were about 200 guests at the Sangeet event. Menu was all Indian chaat.
There were about 375 guests at the second event which was held on a yacht. Menu included mix of Indian, fusion and non-Indian items.

Well, just to give you a quick summary - our guests are still talking about food served at both these events!

All the chaat items at the Sangeet were very authentic.
On the yacht, whether it was Indian, fusion or non-Indian food, Sukhadia created a perfect blend of items. Everything was just incredibly delicious, beautifully presented and plentiful.

Shaivi and her team are extremely professional. They gave us the best service throughout the entire process - from planning and customizing menus to keeping our guests happy on the day of the events. Food is one of the most important parts of a wedding and Sukhadia created a wonderful and memorable experience for all our guests.

Even at the back end, Shaivi and her team are very professional and transparent with their payment structure, contract, and followups.

I can not praise them enough. Just go with Sukhadia for your special occasion. There are so many things family has to take care of during a wedding. With Sukhadia as your caterer you can find more time to focus on different aspects of wedding planning.

Profile Picture S, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Asian, Indian, Mediterranean, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Tastings, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Ever since we got in touch with them for our wedding, the Sukhadia team was super helpful during every step of the way. The tasting that we did with them was fantastic and the food blew us away. They even gave us a tour of their facility and answered all of our questions and concerns. After that, there wasn't a doubt in our minds that we would be choosing them. I can't even express in words how phenomenal the cocktail hour and reception food was. Every single guest pulled us aside and told us how much they loved every dish. Even people who weren't familiar with Indian dishes loved trying them and enjoyed them. The live dosa station was a hit of the party. They were so hospitable that they even made plates for us and our moms so that we could sit and eat. Sukhadia catering truly made our night so incredibly special and we are so grateful for their help and hard work.

Profile Picture Neha, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I could not be more happy with our choice of choosing Sukhadia catering. They were beyond helpful from the tasting to the venue decorations to the service to the food. We wanted to have a fusion wedding with indian apps and desserts and more African main food and they were amazing! Use them!! You won’t regret it.

Profile Picture Pooja, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Absolutely loooooveeeee the Sukhadia team! We got catering for our memorial day weekend wedding, They worked so well with the venue and all my guests are still talking about the pani poori and grill station. Shaivi is awesome and has creative and fun twists to Indian food which worked perfectly for our NYC glam wedding!!We also got our dessert table from them which was a huge hit! I highly recommend them for your next party! I know I will be using them again for sure!!
Love you guys!! -Pooja and Ram

Photos
Profile Picture Pooja, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I have nothing but praise for Shaivi and her team; from the intial email to the day of the wedding, they answered all of our questions with professionalism and promptness which is so very hard to find when dealing with some Indian vendors. Shaivi worked with us to come up with an amazing menu and made us feel at home during the tasting. We had a small wedding by Indian standards, 150 people, and only 1 event, but throughout it all they made us feel as if we were hosting the royal wedding! Shaivi is very calm and collected, our venue location was very challenging and getting the truck up to the tent was not the easiest task; even though I was not there to witness it, the venue management said Shaivi was calm and managed her team efficiently without freaking out the bride or groom.
As far as the food, we had so much and it was truly a feast. My guests said they had never seen such an elaborate display of food and one of my friends recently said it was the best wedding food they ever had; here is the menu we selected:

Mango Chaat Spoons or Beet Chaat Spoons
Tabouli Salad Cups
Lettuce Tomato Cucumber Salad

Main Buffet
South Indian Station – items served on banana leaf
Live Dosa (maysore, masala, cheese)
Mini Medu Vada
Gujarati Daal
Penne Creamy Pesto
Jeera Rice
Methi Chicken
Live Naan & Paratha Bread Basket (Plain, Garlic, Masala)
Boondi Raita
Salad Bar
Assorted Pickle Bar
Papadum
Dessert
Live Jalebi Station
Ras Malai Cups

Thank you for making our day amazing!

Profile Picture Nammi, 5/26/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

If you're looking for a caterer for your event, the search stops here. From the first inquiry call I made to the very end of our event, they maintained a strong attention to detail and were extremely easy to work with. Despite having only met them once prior to the event, the process and selection for our event was smoother than I could've imagined. During the event itself they were very capable and independent, not needing any guidance or help from us, and had excellent presentation of all the items. People thoroughly enjoyed their food and even now I'm still getting calls from guests talking about the food. If I were to have an event in the future, I know I've already found my caterer.

Profile Picture Sneha, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Sukhadia Caterers was amazing for our 2 day event in NY. They came on-site and made everything fresh. The guests could not stop raving about the delicious kebabs and Chicken Tikka Masala!! I worked specifically with Shaivi- her patience, friendliness, and accommodating nature is such a pleasure working with. She always helped us with any questions we had and she personally made it a point to attend our wedding!! So grateful to Sukhadia's for giving our guests a wedding to remember!

Profile Picture Bindi, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My family has been using Sukhadia catering service for many years now so when it came to finding catering for our wedding we didn’t really have to look far. Piyush uncle and his team did an amazing job getting the food prepped for the big day! Our family and friends loved their food and service!

Profile Picture Neha, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Always tried to work the customer needs

Profile Picture Neeta, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts

For many years now we have used Sukhadia Caterers. For any occasion or event we know that our catering needs will be the easiest part to tackle. Even days after an event guests are still talking about how amazing the food was and especially the live counters! Of course their sweets are the cherry on top!

Profile Picture Amita, 1/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Always best. Our one and only caterers.

Profile Picture Poonam , 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Father, daughter team as well as on of there lead employee we worked with are great professionals. In the middle of our scheduled event they had a loss in the family. Neelam took ball and ran with it. Delightful professionals to work with. Do not have personal experience with other catering establishment, at this point I do not plan to.

Sheila & Nikhil

Profile Picture Nikhil, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Sukhadia Caterers is the BEST! I've been using them for many years and their food is beyond exceptional. They recently catered by daughter's 400 guest wedding and everyone was amazed by the variety of the menu. Piyush and his staff go above and beyond what is expected of them.

Profile Picture Bharat, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Sukhadia catering Manager Shaivi, very sweet and helpful to choose our menu and her staff is very professional.
my family and guest and groom side Italian family, every one enjoy no one say wrong about. I do recommended very highly.
thanks Shaivi

Profile Picture Harsha, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Sukhadia's are the best. We interviewed and tasted with 3 other vendors before we picked them. They travel anywhere in the country and they have an amazing list of items to choose from. We had a fusion wedding and they helped us carve out a fantastic three course plated meal. We worked with Piyush and Shaivi, they are the best. Shaivi helped us with the menu and everyone at the wedding loved the presentation and enjoyed the food.

Profile Picture Ameeta, 7/22/17, 1 Review