Suite Occasions Reviews

12 | Marlborough, NH

12 Reviews for Suite Occasions

Annie · Married on 10/13/2018

Elegant addition to our ceremony

Faith was very responsive from the outset. Even though we were out of state, she took time to contact us to go over ceremony ideas and musical choices. She gave helpful suggestions that guided not just the music of the ceremony, but the ceremony itself. We gave her a theme (seasons) and she was able to draw in musical suggestions related to that theme as well as popular and classical music from their repertoire. We also requested a song that is special to my family and Faith personally arranged a version that my parents and I walked in to. It was very special. We felt confident about Suite Occasions involvement in the ceremony. They were very professional and we received many compliments about their performance.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Tamra · Married on 08/18/2017

Faith was amazing to work with. Not only did she help guide me along the way but her performance the day of the wedding made our day beautiful just as I imagined.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Sara · Married on 03/24/2017

Suite occasions did a fantastic job at my sister's wedding as well as my wedding. They had a quartet at my sister's outdoor wedding, and I had a duo at my indoor wedding, and both sounded incredible. Having live music adds so much to a ceremony, and they were so helpful in making that moment at the altar so special. Faith was extremely helpful in making suggestions and being flexible- it really helped me out to have some guidance. They are top notch, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/09/2017

Jane · Married on 10/01/2016

Suite Occasions made our son and daughter-in-law's wedding day very special. We received so many compliments from our guests who listened to the music while waiting for the processional to begin. The ceremony was held in the Meeting House at the Simsbury Historical Society so the music was extremely appropriate for the setting. Faith Miller was wonderful to work with communicating mostly through email. She was always prompt and professional with her responses. Suite Occasions made a rainy day seem sunny and bright.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Helen · Married on 04/22/2016

Just couldn't have been any nicer! Faith responded to my inquiry quickly, sent me a sample CD (I still listen to it), stayed in touch throughout, made fabulous suggestions on pieces of music to choose. The day of the ceremony they assembled so quickly and quietly I didn't even realize they had arrived!! After the ceremony they transitioned into the cocktail reception and the guests were so impressed with the music, I'm still receiving compliments. I would highly recommend Suite Occasions for any event where you'd like to inject elegant, beautiful music. Many thanks to Faith and her magical musicians.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Joanna · Married on 11/14/2015

Simply beautiful! Our guests raved about how lovely it was to listen to while waiting for the ceremony to start.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Faith from Suite Occasions was so easy to deal with and she was exceptionally helpful in picking music. The day of the event the trio we hired was flexible and professional. They sounded amazing! We had them for both Ceremony and Cocktail Hour and I'm so glad we did!

Sent on 11/08/2015
  • F

Francesca · Married on 07/10/2015

Suite Occasions was amazing! Their music was beautiful and it was the perfect addition to our ceremony. We had a four string quartet during our outside ceremony and the music sounded angelic and classy. Also, working with Faith Miller throughout our planning process was very easy. She was extremely friendly and responded to e-mails quickly. It was an easy decision to book with Suite Occasions. I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Renee · Married on 06/20/2015

Faith was just wonderful to work with. Very professional and helpful with the musical selections for my son's wedding service. We actually first heard Suite Occasions at a bridal fair in 2013. We booked her for my daughter's wedding in 2013. They were wonderful! So much do that when my son got engaged and okanned his 2915 wedding, his fiancée wanted to book them for the ceremony. Adding, they were wonderful and the musical selection varied ftom my dsughter's ceremony music. We received so many compliments on the ceremonymusic for both weddings! I would highly recommend Suite Occasions!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Jaime · Married on 09/06/2015

Suite Occasion provided the ceremony music for my daughter' wedding. Faith was wonderful to work with and provided me with assistance throughout the process of music selection. The musicians were professional and all of the music played was beautiful and perfectly timed for the ceremony. I would recommend them (and already have!!) to anyone I know who is planning a wedding!!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Christopher · Married on 05/20/2018

They were very organized. Understood what we wanted, even custom songs were no issue for these professionals. The ceremony was a hit due to their soundtrack of wonderful music. Could not recommend more highly.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/24/2016

3.5
      3.5

Faith was very nice and easy to talk to. My only complaint was that we had asked them to move from the ceremony room to the cocktail room after the ceremony, which was separated by a middle room. They did not move, and the music could not be heard from the cotaktail room, so that was a waste to us. Too bad they didn't move for us, we missed the music we paid for.

Sent on 10/08/2016