Sugarbabies Inc. Reviews

146 | Allston, MA

146 Reviews for Sugarbabies Inc.

Sugarbabies Inc. 1
Sugarbabies Inc. 6
Sugarbabies Inc. 7

SARAH ANGELL · Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing Band

I just wanted to say thank you for playing at our wedding (Oakley Jones & Sarah Angell 8/3/19). We are still getting many compliments about how fantastic the band was! Thanks for keeping the energy alive and for performing all of the songs I requested on short notice. We had an amazing time and as you know, for a wedding, 2 of the main ingredients are a good bar and a great band. Thanks for making that happen!

I wish I had another event to justify being able to hire you again. I will definitely recommend Them Apples / Sugarbabies in the future. We also got great compliments on the MC, Will.

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2019

Hire these guys!

If you are thinking of hiring the Sugarbabies for your wedding, DO IT! They know how to throw a party! The music sets the mood for the evening and with the Sugarbabies everyone is on the dance floor all night! The fun my guest had and comments they made to me about the band made my night! They are a must!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Rikki

Rikki Saperstein · Married on 07/20/2019

Kept the Party Going!

OMG BEST BAND! After my sister had Sugarbabies at her wedding, I knew instantly it was who I wanted to play at mine. THey are fun, energetic, great vocals/musicians that KEEP THE PARTY GOING!! Hottest day of the year and the dance floor was PACKED!! It was a great time and they were awesome!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Jennifer Hayes · Married on 06/28/2019

Them Apples had everyone dancing all night!

Everything about Them Apples was 100% worth it. The dance floor was packed the entire night. The band leader made sure to check in on us throughout the night to see how we were doing and give us heads up about what was next. The band completely listened to our requests for genres and songs (as well as our no list!) which made us really excited. They had all the guests enjoying themselves and raving about the music which made us very happy. I couldn't be happier to have had Them Apples such a big part of our wedding.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Brandon Grunes · Married on 06/23/2019

Best Wedding Band Ever

I can not say enough about the Sugarbabies. By far the best wedding band in Boston, and the best wedding band that I or any of my 230 guests have seen. Their youth, energy, and talent is unmatched. They threw the meanest hora, learned a few songs that were meaningful to us, performed a song with my sister and even had her attend one of their rehearsals, and paid close attention to our likes and dislikes as to which songs of their extensive song list they played. On numerous occasions the lead singer came out into the crowd, and even had the saxophonist and guitarist on his shoulders! People have not stopped commenting on how amazing this band was. I couldn't have been more proud to share this group of talented young adults with all of my closest friends and family. Thank you, Sugarbabies!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Sugarbabies Inc. 8
    Sugarbabies Inc. 9
    Sugarbabies Inc. 10
    Sugarbabies Inc. 11
    Sugarbabies Inc. 12
  • Sammie

Sammie Higer · Married on 06/23/2019

Energetic and talented band!

The Sugarbabies were an incredible, energetic, talented and fun band that kept all of our wedding guests (including grandparents and pregnant women) on the dance floor all night long! They exceeded all of my expectations and truly made the party epic

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Jack

Jack Sieke · Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome night!

Them Apples Band was an incredible addition to our wedding, our guests have brought up the band to us numerous times after, saying they loved their energy and talking about how talented they were! The whole Sugarbabies team was great to work with the entire time and were able to accommodate every request that we had.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Band EVER!

From the first conversations to the best day of our lives, this band was amazing to work with! Jon was very responsive and helpful with whatever questions we had leading up to the big day. On our wedding day this band brought the energy and had every single one of our guests non-stop dancing the night away. We couldn't have been happier with our decision and if we are ever looking for a band again we would definitely choose this one! Thank you!!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Sugarbabies Inc. 13
    Sugarbabies Inc. 14

Rebecca R · Married on 05/26/2019

Stop your search and book Sugarbabies!!

If you don't have a band yet, stop your search right now and book Sugarbabies. They were beyond incredible. ALL the guests at our wedding didn't want to stop dancing when the evening came to an end (seriously, no one left early because they were dancing). Can't recommend them highly enough. This is a REAL band, with REAL talent, REAL class, and AMAZING sound and energy. Jon and the entire team were a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process. Thanks for making our wedding unforgettable, Sugarbabies!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Sugarbabies Inc.'s reply:

Rebecca, thank YOU! Your wedding was one for the books, and it was such a pleasure working with you and your whole lovely family! Congrats again, and thanks for letting us share your celebration!

-Jon + The Sugarbabies Inc. Team!
  • Maryanna

Maryanna Kerr · Married on 05/26/2019

Hire this band!

GET THIS BAND! you will absolutely not regret it. The one thing my husband and I cared most about for our wedding was the band. We wanted people dancing and having fun, and NBB exceeded our expectations and then some. We saw them at a showcase with the rest of the SugarBabies Inc bands and were blown away by their talent. They took our wedding from amazing to over-the-top perfection. Our guests are still raving about the band. This was the BEST wedding decision we could have made.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Ellen K. · Married on 05/24/2019

Best Band EVER!!

If you want everyone to be on the dance floor, gotta get the Sugarbabies!! They ROCKED it out and All my guests raved about them! They are full of energy and awesome to work with!!!

Sent on 07/12/2019

John Tsouris · Married on 03/16/2019

Helped make the party

We had the pleasure of having the band play at my son's wedding on 3/16/19. The band cooked!!! They sounded great, looked great, and acted great. A bunch of good guys and a gal, they were real pros. They were gracious and talented enough to let me get up and play a tune for the room, backing up on a tune I'm sure they never played before. Many thanks again, and in particular to the man on guitar who let me use his! You guys kicked ass, and I am sure no one will be disappointed if they have you at their event.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Kelly · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Experience!

From start to finish this band was amazing! They were easy to work with and very responsive. Their positive and fun energy was felt all through the planning process. There are not enough words to describe the level of entertainment they provided our guests the day of! The set list was perfect, the singing and dancing was outstanding, and the instrument playing was out of this world! The dance floor was packed all night long! I knew they would be good as I had seen them before but did not know they would be this good! Our wedding was three weeks ago and people are still commenting on them. They want to know how we found them, how to book them, and that they can't believe how much fun and awesome they were! A quote from one guest was "I need to book them". When we asked for what he said anything and everything! If you can't tell form this comment I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Elisabeth · Married on 12/31/2018

Fun Sauce is plain FUN!

We had been engaged for about 4 days and a friend brought me to a wedding expo, mainly to enter raffles and grab a drink together. Thank God she did because I found Fun Sauce. My now husband wanted a band and I wanted a DJ.... we got both! From the second I heard them at that expo I knew we needed them and that was the first decision we made of wedding planning, before we had even confirmed a date or venue. Thankfully they were available when we figured out those small details. We worked with Jon and he was so wonderful. He helped us figure out songs, things we needed to decide and things we could just leave up to them. The music can make or break the night, Fun Sauce made it an incredible party and everyone had a blast! The mix of music was perfect, they were super fun on the dance floor with our guests and we are SO happy to have been lucky enough to book them for our wedding. Dont hesitate, just book and get excited for the night of your life!!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Sugarbabies Inc.'s reply:

Lis - what a fun way to ring in the New Year! We're so thankful to have been part of your wedding. Congrats again to the two of you, enjoy the married life!

-Jon + The Sugarbabies Inc. Team!

Hannah Connorton · Married on 12/15/2018

Most Amazing Band

Wow. WOW. My husband and I got married 12 days ago, and we and all of our guests are still talking about the SugarBabies. My Uncle wants to hire them to play his next birthday party. My uptight, no-fun uncle admitted they had him on the dance floor. I danced so hard I woke up the next morning with the body of an Olympic gymnast. If there is one thing you do for your wedding (or any other celebration) make it that you have the SugarBabies as your band!

To start from the beginning, the band was amazing to work with from the get-go. We mostly communicated with Jon, who is not only responsive and professional, but also very relatable, honest, and extremely friendly. He walked us through everything very comprehensively, helped us to make good decisions when it came to things we were unsure of, and guided us so that us and our guests would all have the most amazing time possible. Every time I got off the phone with Jon, I felt so confident that we were going to have an incredible day because we had hired the best people possible for the job of music (and emceeing) - which for us, was one of the most important aspects of the day.

The day of our wedding - the band went truly above and beyond in every single way to make it fun, lively, touching and incredibly memorable. All of those things, the SugarBabies did. My husband and I love music and dancing, so we had very specific songs we wanted to have played during our ceremony on a grand piano - SugarBabies learned the music and executed it perfectly. I can remember listening to it when recessing from the ceremony and thinking, "Wow, they nailed that song on piano. Incredible."

When it came time for introductions, the SugarBabies were attentive and precise (making sure they were pronouncing everyone's name correctly before the wedding, and then at the wedding being so upbeat and excited on the mic!) We had asked they play a slowed-down version of an upbeat song for our first dance, and they killed it. It was such a beautiful version that post-wedding, two cousins told me they couldn't stop listening to the song. It was so touching and special the way the band sang it.

The band also magically found out which of our guests were giving speeches (we didn't have a wedding party, so it wasn't obvious) and flawlessly prepped and got each speaker in the right space and with a microphone at the right times. The logistics were absolutely seamless. Not a single hiccup, awkward moment, or technical malfunction. It was so beautifully executed. As someone who works in operations, I was very impressed.

Now, for the part that is forever seared in our minds - the dancing. Let me tell you, SugarBabies CAME TO PLAY! Our wedding was like a concert, for real. We were dancing, we were singing, we were interacting with the band, we were having THE TIME OF OUR LIVES. When I look back on photos and videos from the dancing, all I see is my husband and I and all of our guests totally lost in the music and happiness of the day, just absolutely loving life, all thanks to the energy, excitement and passion the SugarBabies brought to the night. I've had multiple guests say "Hannah I have never seen a wedding where so many people danced for so long. Your dance floor was packed from beginning to end." And they were all right - the SugarBabies absolutely rocked the night.

As stated before, my husband and I love music. We dance at weddings, at bars, in our home. We wanted - and needed - our wedding to be reflective of this important aspect of our life; we needed a talented, energetic band, who knew how to read a crowd and keep us all dancing. We wanted a sweaty, hollerin', I've-never-danced-like-this-in-front-of-grandma party; we trusted the SugarBabies to help us achieve that, and oh my goodness did they deliver and then more. Way, way more.

If you're reading this review and thinking of hiring this band, do it. Seriously, you're choosing the best. With all the decision-making that comes with planning a wedding, hiring SugarBabies will be the easiest and most rewarding decision you make.

Not only were they

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2018

They did a fantastic job at my sister's wedding this year! Their energy and enthusiasm was incredible for all family and friends at the wedding. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2018

Best. Band. Ever.

We hired Them Apples to play at our wedding, and we couldn't have been happier. They are incredible musicians, one and all. Lyle, the manager, leads his band with panache and professionalism. The vocalists were all super talented with a wide range, and the instrumentalists were phenomenal. The band matched the energy of the room, played a killer hora, and kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night. We keep getting compliments from our guests about how great the band was.

We cannot say enough about Them Apples. Book them now!

Sent on 11/03/2018

jody · Married on 09/08/2018

The Sugarbabies were fabulous!! We believe the music is the most important part of any wedding reception and we were so happy that the Sugarbabies were there to keep our party so upbeat and fun. The band was tight, the singers terrific and we loved the fact they came onto the dance floor for certain songs. Our friends did not stop dancing the entire night and one couple from LA who goes to every Hollywood party said they were the best party band they had experienced. I would recommend them for any party or wedding reception!!

Sent on 09/11/2018
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 08/11/2018

The BEST wedding band!

Eytan and the rest of the band were absolutely incredible. We had seen them perform in Boston and when we got engaged knew we had to hire them! Our guests are still raving about them and I cannot keep track of how many times people told us "this is the best wedding band we've ever seen!" They were truly the best and I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Nick · Married on 06/30/2018

The Sugarbabies are absolutely the best! We still can't stop talking about how much fun they were, and how happy we are that we had them at our wedding. Just unbelievable musical talent, great stage presence and energy – totally mesmerizing. Our guests still mention the band as a highlight whenever we talk about the wedding. The Sugarbabies read the crowd wonderfully, kept everyone engaged and dancing! We had a couple of special requests that they played just perfectly, adding their own style but staying true to the original spirit. We cannot overstate how wonderful they were, how easy they are to work with, and what great musicians they are. We couldn't imagine a better choice!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Mark · Married on 12/02/2017

Them Apples was one of the true highlights of our wedding! We've been getting compliments from family and friends for weeks after the event. The band was very interactive - multiple members went out into the crowd to play/sing with people dancing. We had asked for a single instrumentalist for the cocktail hour and keyboardist did a phenomenal job playing background music. The two lead singers were exceptional. Some of the compliments the band received were that they sounded just like the artist they were covering. We loved that the band was so big and so diverse (great lead guitar, keyboards, singing, saxophone/clarinet, etc,). Can't recommend Them Apples enough!!!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Sugarbabies Inc.'s reply:

Awesome, thanks for the review! I hope you and Leigh have a nice New Year!

Rebecca · Married on 11/11/2017

We hired the Sugarbabies for our wedding, and we could not have had a better experience. They were incredibly attentive and answered all of our questions prior to our wedding. They worked with us to help us determine the order of events at our reception and helped make everything run smoothly on our wedding day. We gave them general guidelines about the music that we wanted them to play, and they played absolutely everything that we asked them to play. They also did an incredible job getting our guests onto the dance floor and keeping everyone dancing. For months after our wedding, our guests raved about how incredible the band was. We went to a few other weddings after ours and everyone who was at our wedding agreed that the Sugarbabies were more talented and much better than any of the other bands.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Sugarbabies Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Rebecca - congrats and we hope to see you at a show soon!

LSap · Married on 10/28/2017

Jon, Eytan and the entire Sugarbabies crew were nothing short of AMAZING! Throughout the entire planning of the music for our wedding, Jon and Eytan were there every step of the way. When we were looking for wedding bands for our wedding, we were having a lot of trouble finding one. My friend had attended a wedding in Rhode Island a few months prior. They said it was the best band they had heard and we should check them out. After we checked into them online we decided to set up a call. After our initial phone call with Jon and Eytan, we knew this was the band for us. They answered every question in a timely fashion and were more than willing to accommodate all of our special requests, including updating the set list (a few times), playing traditional Jewish dances for our non traditional wedding and learning a new song (2 weeks before the wedding).

When it came time for our special night, The Sugarbabies put on one of the best shows we have ever been to...and yes, we mean show! It is like your own personal concert at your wedding. Everyone of our guests, no matter their age, were out on the dance floor the whole night having the best time. There was not a dull moment all night and for that we will be forever grateful! We can't tell you how many of our guests came up to us and said that was the best band at a wedding they have ever seen/heard, and was one of the most fun weddings they have ever attended. It truly was an amazing party and a night to remember! Thank you Sugarbabies for rocking the dance floor all night. If you are looking for an amazing time, unique experience, and staying on the dance floor all night, this is the band for you. We Highly recommend Sugarbabies to play at your wedding and give them more than a 5 star rating!!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Sugarbabies Inc.'s reply:

Hey Lara - we're so thankful that you invited our Sugarbabies Elite custom band to perform at your wedding. It really was an awesome celebration and the band has also noted your wedding as a highlight from the year. Congrats again and Happy New Year!
    -Jon & Eytan

Mallory · Married on 09/29/2017

I have to say- one of the best parts of our wedding. Its been one month since our wedding and people are still talking about the Band. From being patient with us picking songs, to conference call and curious follow up they were amazing. Songs everyone loved, kept our guests engaged and sooo happy. Not to mention they are all SUPER talented. Its like your own personal concert for you and your guests. I cannot praise them enough.

Sent on 10/27/2017
    Sugarbabies Inc. 15
    Sugarbabies Inc. 16

Sugarbabies Inc.'s reply:

Hey Mallory - so glad you guys had such a fun wedding, thanks again for inviting us to celebrate with you!