Sugar on Top Bake Shop, Inc. Reviews

18 | Genoa, IL

18 Reviews for Sugar on Top Bake Shop, Inc.

Sugar on Top Bake Shop, Inc. 1
Sugar on Top Bake Shop, Inc. 6
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 08/31/2019

Best cake ever!!

Sugar on Top took our vision and went above and beyond to deliver a cake that was all us! Along with cupcakes that were downright decadent, the Boston cream is a must

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Sugar on Top Bake Shop, Inc. 7
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 08/17/2019

Geode cake of our dreams

We had three flavors of cakes! Just could not decide. She was really thoughtful of ways to keeping us on a budget by offering a small tiered cake to cut, then two sheet cakes. The tiered cake was an epic geode cake perfect for us matching our colors and theme of geology. Very personal. I highly recommend Jennifer!

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Sugar on Top Bake Shop, Inc. 8

Tricia · Married on 06/13/2019

Beautifully Tasty!!

Jen is amazing and so are her cake creations!! Our cake was EXACTLY what we wanted and tasted great! It was so beautiful! She arrived for delivery on time and our location was not very close! I told her what we wanted and it was taken care of on her end from that moment! I did not have to stress about it one bit! Highly recommend Jen at Sugar On Top Bake Shop!!!!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Ericha

Ericha · Married on 11/10/2018

The wedding cake came out beautiful!

I am so glad Sugar On Top Bakeshop was able to create our one-of-a-kind, unique style wedding cake. The guests agreed it fit our theme very well, and they loved the flavor! So happy we went with Jen!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Korbyn Bolden · Married on 10/27/2018

Phenomenal!!!!

The owner Jennifer is absolutely amazing to work with! Such a kind and down to earth person. From the beginning I knew I could trust her baking my cake! I had her make cupcakes for my bridal shower as well-nothing but compliments! I showed her photos of inspiration and they looked so identical I was impressed! Absolutely stunning work. The cake tasted amazing and the appearance was so beautiful! My guests were very pleased.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Tara Wrage · Married on 09/22/2018

A wonderful wedding experience

Jennifer was wonderful to work with and the cake was beautifully done!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Trisha Nhanesana · Married on 09/22/2018

So pleased!

I had a cutting cake and cupcakes. They were a hit they looked great and tasted amazing. The champagne cake is a must have! I will definitely be ordering from Sugar on Top for future events.

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 09/02/2018

My Wedding Cake Was The Best Cake I've Ever Had

I could not recommend Sugar on Top Bakery enough for their wedding cake service. Not only was my wedding cake amazingly delicious and beautiful but Jennifer at Sugar on Top Bakery is excellent to work with. She listened to what my husband and I wanted and was open to trying new things. Did I mention her cake are delicious? Perfectly rich and moist, our wedding cake was the best cake I've ever tasted. You can not go wrong hiring Jennifer from Sugar on Top Bakery.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Libby · Married on 09/01/2018

Sugar on Top

Sugar on Top did an excellent job on our wedding cupcakes! Our guests loved the different flavors. We also loved the 6 inch round she did for us. It was exactly as pictured on her Facebook for a naked design. The fact that she set up the cupcakes in the set up we provided was very helpful and she even put our own flowers and cake-topper on nicely. Her prices are very competitive and communication was great as well. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Courtney · Married on 08/18/2018

Sugar on top bake shop

Jennifer is very talented and easy to work with. She is creative and was able to create a cake that I loved from different Pinterest pictures. The entire process was very easy and enjoyable thanks to Jennifer.

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Sugar on Top Bake Shop, Inc. 9

Kimberly · Married on 08/17/2018

Outstanding

Jen was amazing. It was comforting that she was just as excited for our wedding as we were. And looking forward to meeting our expectations for our big day. We knew we could trust her. And she didn't let us down. She matched what we asked!

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2018

Best Cake I've Ever Had!

Jennifer was such a joy to work with! She helped my vision come to life, and made the most gorgeous cake I have ever seen! Her flavors are unique and delectable; far exceeding the average "white" or "lemon" cakes served at most weddings. She gladly delivers these masterpieces, so all you have to worry about on your special day is if your guests will save you a piece!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Y

Yorlene Zuniga · Married on 06/16/2018

Excellent!

Since the moment I first contacted Jennifer, I knew we would be getting our cake from her. She got back to me right away, worked with us on choosing flavors and was super polite and professional.
    The cake was perfect and even more delicious than we expected.
    Everyone loved it!!

Thank you for making our special day even more special!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Michael & Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 06/02/2018

Thank you for making our wedding cake was so beautiful and everyone loved it. Was perfect and exactly what we wanted. You went above and beyond

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Sugar on Top Bake Shop, Inc. 10
    Sugar on Top Bake Shop, Inc. 11

Grace · Married on 05/26/2018

Absolutely delicious!!!

It was important to me that our wedding cake be beautiful AND tasty. Jennifer at Sugar on Top Bake Shop delivered an over the top cake that was beautiful and delicious. THANK YOU Jennifer!!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Lydia · Married on 05/25/2018

Our cake was beautiful and tasted so good.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Tiffany · Married on 03/17/2018

Best Baker AROUND!!!

The worst thing happened when planning our wedding... I was diagnosed with Cancer. While battling, Jennifer went above and beyond to now only make sure our cake and cupcakes were amazing, but she also worked with our other vendors to ensure the day went smoothly. Jennifer is amazing! We would highly recommend her and the Sugar on Top Bake Shop for your wedding!!!

P.S. The Champagne Buttercream with strawberry filing cake & cupcakes are to DIE FOR!!!!! We ordered an extra 2 dozen so we could eat them after.

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Sugar on Top Bake Shop, Inc. 12

Jamie · Married on 08/12/2017

I can't say enough how wonderful Jennifer was. She took my cluster of pinterest ideas and put them together into an elegant cake. We had guests who could not believe how good the cake and buttercream frosting tasted. I had to give out Sugar On Top Bake Shop's name to a few different couples once they tasted our cake. And the price was unbelievable -- we only paid about $20 more than my parents paid for their wedding cake back in 1984, and that includes having it delivered to our venue about an hour away from the bakery!

Sent on 08/16/2017