Sugar Beach Weddings, LLC Reviews

56 | Navarre, FL

56 Reviews for Sugar Beach Weddings, LLC

56 Sugar Beach Weddings, LLC Reviews
  • User3784700 ·

Our wedding was absolutely perfect. I would definitely recommend anyone to go through the sugar beach weddings

Linda · Married on 12/10/2016

Connie was fabulous to work with accommodating all our requests to make it what my daughter had envisioned. Definitely a pleasure to work with!

Brandy · Married on 11/05/2016

I was going to try to do the wedding on my own because after all it is the beach and I didn't want much decor.But as I dove into planning and searching for chairs,arbor, and beach location I got very overwhelmed.So I searched Google and found Sugar Beach Weddings.I met with Connie one time and she nailed it on my wedding day.From the decor to her directing the guests she lets no stress effect you what so ever! The photographer that was included in the package was professional and my pictures came out amazing! I highly recommend this company to anyone having a beach wedding in this area.

Anna · Married on 10/21/2016

Connie made planning our wedding very easy. She provided great suggestions and kept us candidly informed throughout the process. Although it may be hard to believe a wedding could be stress free, our wedding really was. Instead of worrying about all the details, we were able to spend that time focused on each other. We would highly recommend Sugar Beach Weddings and Connie to anyone looking to get married in this area. It was perfect!

Tatum · Married on 10/02/2016

My wedding was perfect!!! So easy and absolutely beautiful!!!!

Kayla · Married on 08/20/2016

Connie with sugar beach weddings was absolutely amazing. She did exactly what we wanted and due to other circumstances she did everything in 25 days. I would highly recommend them to any and everyone. They made our day so special and amazing. I am so thankful we found them.

Allie · Married on 08/29/2015

Amazing! My wedding was perfect!

Justin · Married on 08/06/2015

Very polite and nice ppl and flexible with changes like weather and last minute changes

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2015

Our beach wedding was absolutely gorgeous

Lori · Married on 06/08/2015

Connie handled all the setup. No worries as she made the ceremony beautiful.

Tanda · Married on 05/29/2015

Ms Connie is absolutely amazing! She handled everything from the first phone call to the very end of the wedding! Everything about the ceremony was perfect. Very professional and organized. I would have been completely lost without her! I highly recommend sugar beach weddings!

Everything was great.it was a beautiful wedding

Benjamin · Married on 05/08/2015

I was the groom and I had to do the planning. The night of rehearsal it was a stressful disaster. Both the bride and I were completely overwhelmed. The day of the event Connie took control, along with the minister, and all I had to focus on was waiting to see the bride. I could not have had a more perfect wedding. Beautiful day, with turquoise waters and a sunset. It was worth more than I paid.

Tracy · Married on 05/01/2015

Connie was amazing and easy to work with. She met with us before the wedding and told us exactly what to do. I loved working with her. Please use her. She rocks. Thank you so much Connie.

Jim · Married on 04/10/2015

Connie was great heling us with our Beach Wedding. It turned out to be a beautiful day. The minister/officiant had a great personality. We loved the pictures. We would definitely recommend Her and Sugar Beach Weddings.
    Jim & Theresa

This was a great place to have our special day! It was perfect!

Very helpful and personable made everything beautiful.

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful. Mrs. Connie was amazing. She let us book last minute. It was just how I wanted to be. We are from New Orleans, LA so it was nice that we didn't have to drive all the way to Florida to set things up. She made my dream wedding a reality. LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! Now I will have the memory of a lifetime with the man of my dreams.

Connie with Sugar Beach Weddings is wonderful to work with. She was able to capture all of our wants and needs for our wedding day and made it extremely special and memorable. She took care of all the details and made the experience completely stress free. Also, the photography was excellent and done professionally. I would definitely recommend Sugar Beach Weddings to anyone.

Darcie · Married on 09/13/2014

It was everything I wanted!! We are very happy w Connie and our photographer!!

Heather · Married on 09/13/2014

Our wedding was at 5pm and at 4:30 we saw large black clouds rolling in. Our on-site planner said he was watching the weather radar and he assured us that after a 15 minute delay the rain would pass. He was right, it rained for about 15 minutes, then it passed. Our planner, with the help of one of our guests (haha) dried off the chairs and our wedding went on without a hitch. It was beautiful. And the clouds made the sunset even more beautiful for the pictures.

Amanda · Married on 08/06/2014

Connie was amazing before, during, and after our wedding! I literally only had to tell her what colors I wanted and what set up I wanted and she handled the rest! She was very knowledgeable and helpful with planning the ceremony and the reception, she even drove to the house we rented and took a video ans texted it to me so I could decide if there was enough space at our rental house for our reception or not. I would recommend using Sugar Beach Weddings to anyone wanting a beach wedding!!

Kristy · Married on 07/19/2014

We had the most beautiful wedding thanks to Connie and her team. The pictures were beautiful and the arrangements were fabulous. I couldn't be more happy with how my special day turned out!

Miranda · Married on 07/15/2014

Connie helped to make my fairy tale wedding come true. Coming from 600 miles away was a bit stressful but the day was just beautiful. She listened to everything I wanted and delivered!