Stylus S.E. Reviews

105 | Holly Springs, NC

105 Reviews for Stylus S.E.

Stylus S.E. 1
Stylus S.E. 2
Stylus S.E. 3

Eric was a fantastic DJ and mc! My husband and I did not have a wedding planner and Eric helped to fill in a part of that role. The dance floor was a blast the entire night and Eric was able to adapt to what my guests wanted to hear. I would recommend Eric as a wedding DJ.

Sent on 11/20/2014

L and · Married on 11/12/2016

Eric 'Animal' Mills was the DJ/MC for our wedding. He did an excellent job and was able to read a very diverse crowd and get everyone up and dancing. Stylus as a company and Eric as our DJ were top notch. People told us it was one of the funnest weddings they had ever attended... Thank you!!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Lindsay · Married on 05/20/2017

Jason was so great to work with. He was very entertaining and gave helpful advice from the very beginning. He absolutely was the most helpful and professional DJ we interviewed. He had the dance floor packed and helped us stay on time with all of our scheduled reception timeline. He was very engaged with the guests between each scheduled dance and speech. He even played music that specifically matched with things mentioned in the speeches that were given. He is a little more expensive than some other options, but he was very highly recommended from another DJ friend of ours. It was very important for us to have an active dance floor at the reception, and Jason kept it packed and left the crowd wanting more when our event ended. Our only advice to future couples would be to have shortened first dances and let Jason get the real party started for you.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Eric was a great DJ! He completely understood the vibe my husband and I were going for. I was completely impressed with his playlist and his enthusiasm. Many of our guests gave us great compliments on him :) We even added an extra hour to our reception about one week out from the wedding date and Eric was happy to help! Thank you for a wonderful evening of fun, games and good ole' dancing tunes!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Ralph · Married on 06/11/2016

4.2

Eric was great and really guided us through the music selection process for our wedding. We were pretty clueless when it came to picking songs for our entire event (outside of our favorite dance songs!) and his recommendations of Vitamin String Quartet and Post Modern Jukebox really helped make the day great, so much so that we had others ask to use them.

Our only complaints would be that our mikes were a bit staticky in our outside venue due to wind and a couple of our favorite songs did not get played until very late in the night after a reminder, but those are really small nitpicks. I'd recommend Eric and Stylus to anyone in the NC area who needed kick-ass wedding DJs!

Sent on 01/03/2017