Stylish Blooms Reviews

Stylish Blooms 7
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful!

My husband and I got married this past June and after much searching, I am so happy I found Melissa to be our florist!! I can’t emphasize enough of how beautiful she made our wedding. She is so talented and very easy to work with. When I first met Melissa I had an instant connection with her. She knew exactly what I wanted and worked with my husband and I to make it affordable. On my wedding day I could not believe how beautiful everything turned out! From the centerpieces to the bouquets, everything was exactly how I wanted and more! She went above and beyond to make our wedding look beautiful. I cannot thank you enough Melissa. If you are looking for a florist who listens to your vision and exceeds beyond your expectations, I highly recommend hiring Melissa!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Stylish Blooms 19
    Stylish Blooms 20

Sheree · Married on 02/23/2019

A dream come true !!

Meeting with Melissa I knew she was the florist for us!! I was so blown away with the finished . I gave her a vision and she made it into a reality for a price I could afford !! Melissa was so easy to talk to and always available lwhen I had a question or concern.

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Stylish Blooms 21
    Stylish Blooms 22
    Stylish Blooms 23
    Stylish Blooms 24

Alicia Krar · Married on 12/30/2018

Exactly what we wanted! Elegant and classic.

Melissa of Stylish Blooms in Bristol was so easy to work with! She knew exactly what we wanted & created beautiful, elegant bouquets for myself & 2 bridesmaid. All of the centerpieces were amazing and captured the essence of winter, exactly what we wanted!!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Rachel · Married on 12/08/2018

Melissa is a dream!

Melissa was a dream to work with! She helped make my vision of burgundy flowers on a very chilly day come to life even more beautifully than I could have imagined. Melissa was clear, organized, and flexible with our budget throughout the process. Day of, she was timely, thorough, and speedy in bringing her hard work to life throughout the venue. She has years of experience and an extensive knowledge on the types of flowers that will work best for your ideas and how to care for them in different types of weather. And she is kind, warm, and easy to talk to.

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Stylish Blooms 25
    Stylish Blooms 26
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/19/2018

Stylish Blooms is the best!

Melissa from Stylish Blooms is the absolute best. She created exactsly what we had envisioned for our wedding and couldn't have been happier! Thank you Melissa, from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Stylish Blooms 27
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/13/2018

Best of the Best!

A month later, and I am still floored at how incredible our wedding flowers were! Melissa- I cannot thank you enough. From our first meeting (roughly 2 years before my wedding) I knew that Melissa 'GOT' me, and my vision. She put me at ease immediately with her awesome sense of humor and had an inhuman amount of patience while I scrolled through flower saturated pinterest boards. While I don't know much about flowers, I had a color palette in mind along with some pretty vague 'rules' (ex. no blues, as textured as possible, nothing that looks dead!) and rather than balking, Melissa took it all in stride. I was utterly floored when I walked into my details appointment to find a tablescape and assortment of boquet flowers that were more gorgeous than I had even hoped for. Leading up to our wedding Melissa was always incredibly responsive and reassuring, and on the day of she was punctual, efficient and so easy to work with ("more color in the flower girls crown? no problem!") -- we got so lucky with all of our vendors, but we really found a gem with Stylish Blooms. I could not be happier with the aesthetic of our wedding, and Melissa's expertise was a HUGE part of that -- book her now, shes the best of the best!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2018

Above and Beyond, AND Affordable!

Melissa's attention to detail will make your wedding dreams come true. She helped make our vision a reality and is always available for any questions you have or changes you want to make. She even let us use her decorations, floating candles, and table numbers. She is extremely timely, sweet, and creative! I couldn't recommend a better florist!

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Stylish Blooms 28
    Stylish Blooms 29
    Stylish Blooms 30

Kathryn · Married on 09/22/2018

Melissa in the most simplest words is EXCEPTIONAL! Her work is beautiful! First, the day we met with her she was great to talk to about our vision for the day! She was so helpful! She knows her stuff too!
    She was able to supply us with so much stuff! Incase we needed to use the inside space of our venue she had prepared a backdrop so it would be just as gorgeous inside! She handled all the votive candles and stands for the large flowers! She let us use her wedding signs! And the centerpieces that were used was all by her! Our entire ceremony was lined with the beautiful fall colors of burgundy,
    Sage and peach! We had lined the aisle with mason jars with an arrangement in each! She was above and beyond what we imagined! We had a pretty limited budget as well and she really made it quite affordable! You would never know that what we spent reflected in the result of what we got! Everything was beautiful! Melissa was wonderful! Anyone getting married needs to go with her! She makes your dream into a reality!
    Thank you Melissa for all your hard work!
    -Katie and Erik 9.22.18

Sent on 10/14/2018

Julie · Married on 09/02/2018

Melissa/Stylish Blooms is phenomenal! Melissa was always super responsive and listened to what our needs/wants were, while also being conscious of any budget requirements. I went through multiple emails and in-person meetings with Melissa as I changed my mind on some items, and she was always flexible. On the day of the wedding everything was perfect! My wedding planner even commented on how great and flexible Melissa was and that she could not wait to work with her again. Melissa and her team made the most beautiful chuppah and Melissa herself even helped to spruce up my bouquet right before I walked down the aisle. Many of our guests complimented how beautiful our flowers were and asked what company we had used. I would highly recommend Melissa and her team for any event! xoxo

Sent on 09/10/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/31/2018

Melissa was extremely helpful and patient throughout the planning process. I was indecisive for the first few months on whether I wanted decor or just floral centerpieces. She provided amazing input that helped me make my decisions easier. Most importantly, she put up with my hundreds of questions so for that she's amazing. It's so hard to make the decisions for your wedding because you want to make sure everything is perfect... but I think Melissa made our wedding look perfect. Exactly what I was looking for at an amazing cost. From ceremony to reception, everything was beautiful. I would recommend Stylish Blooms without a doubt!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Karolina · Married on 07/07/2018

I cannot say enough about how amazing Melissa is! From our very first phone conversation I could tell the professionalism Melissa has, she is so knowledgeable about wedding florals and has a passion for what she does.
    I didn't know much about what flowers exactly I wanted but I explained to her my color scheme and she took it from there. She gave tons of incredible suggestions and listened to my opinions on everything. Melissa was beyond sweet and so easy to work with. I left my meeting with her having full confidence that whatever florals she made would look amazing, and I was NOT disappointed!
    The flowers were lush, full and beautiful! Everything was what I imagined and more. The flowers looked incredible all day and then were reused again the next day for a "day-after" event, and still looked amazing! Then they lasted in my house all week! Melissa and her team were prompt, professional, and even came to pick up her vases and table numbers I utilized from the venue the next day! Melissa is AMAZING at what she does and truly exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2018

Melissa was absolutely amazing to work with and was so helpful in narrowing down what I wanted from my flowers. I came to her with a bunch of random ideas and she created EXACTLY what I had pictured in my mind. The centerpeices and bouquets were PERFECT, and her prices are amazing. Go see her!!!!!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Marissa · Married on 11/24/2017

If you are looking for a florist for your big day, look no further, Melissa and Stylish Blooms is it. From the very start Melissa was amazing to work with. I had an idea of the types of flowers I wanted but that's all it was.. an idea and a vision. Melissa took that idea and worked with me to turn it into a BEAUTIFUL reality. The flowers far exceeded my expectations. From the bouquets to the table arrangements, everything was absolutely stunning. Friends and family members are still commenting on how beautiful the flowers were. I am so glad I made the decision to work with Stylish Blooms for my wedding, Melissa thank you for the beautiful job you did!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband Andy and I got married on 11/4/17 and used Stylish Blooms as our florist for our wedding day. We went in only knowing that we wanted purple and white flowers and Melissa made our tiny idea into something way more than we could have imagined! She helped us pick out exactly what flowers would work well in my bouquet and what flowers would complement mine in the bridesmaids’ bouquets. She also knew exactly what arrangements would work well in our church and where we could incorporate those into our reception venue, so as to not waste such beautiful flowers. We had no idea what we wanted to do for centerpieces, aside from including gold lanterns, and she came up with such amazing ideas that were very cost effective for our budget! We had actually met with other florists who also gave lovely suggestions, but they were $2,000 more expensive than Stylish Blooms! Melissa has incredible experience, a great vision, beautiful flowers that looked fresh all day, all while staying completely within our budget! She also made sure all flowers were delivered on time and exactly where they needed to go on the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend Stylish Blooms to anyone with floral needs! Thank you so much for making our day so beautiful!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Tamara · Married on 10/27/2017

One word: GORGEOUS! Deciding on flowers was one of the more difficult decisions we made for our wedding, mostly because we had no idea what we wanted! But friends of ours had worked with Stylish Blooms and recommended them to us. Melissa was amazing to work with and created bouquets and centerpieces that were so incredibly beautiful and we were completely blown away! Melissa is very pleasant and very responsive to all of our questions. The quality of the flowers were wonderful and we had countless compliments from our guests about how gorgeous the flowers were! We highly recommend working with Melissa and Stylish Blooms!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2017

Melissa was incredible from the second we reached out to her. We were planning our wedding from out of state and didn’t even get a chance to meet with her in person until our wedding day. She was always incredibly professional, responsive, and knowledgeable! I was able to describe to her several ideas I had throughout the months and she was always on the same page and had several suggestions to help us decide. Her arrangements were beautiful and and looked incredible! I would suggest her to everyone for all floral needs. Absolutely breath taking and helped make our Wedding Day the best day of our lives!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Gina · Married on 10/06/2017

Melissa did a spectacular job for my wedding. She was able to make exactly what I wanted and envisioned based off my amateur descriptions and 20+ pictures from pinterest that were my inspirations. I got SO many compliments on my flowers and I loved each and every arrangement. She is professional and helped give guidance when I wasn't sure about certain details. I also rented table numbers, signage, lanterns and candles from her and my tables looked gorgeous. On a sadder note, 3 weeks after my wedding my father in law suddenly passed away so naturally we turned to her to do the funeral flowers. And again- she outdid herself- everything was so beautiful, elegant, and tasteful with just our minimal descriptions of what we wanted. She definitely has a knack for "getting" people's visions. She handled everything so quickly and graciously and was someone we could rely on during our difficult time of mourning. We even got compliments on the funeral flowers - seriously! She is a wonderful vendor, a talented artist, and a lovely person who helped make my wedding look gorgeous, and was a valuable asset later for my family during our loss. I have given her name out to many people in the last month and I would love to give my glowing review and endorsement of her, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Stylish Blooms 31
    Stylish Blooms 32
    Stylish Blooms 33
    Stylish Blooms 34

miecha · Married on 09/16/2017

Melissa is absolutely amazing! From my bridal shower floral decor to my wedding day she made all my dreams become a reality! She is very professional, friendly and extremely creative. Once you meet Melissa and you see how much she loves and enjoys her work, you will not think twice about booking her for your wedding. Despite the challenges with getting my flowers due to the Hurricane, Melissa still worked magic to get the flowers and give us exactly what we wanted for our wedding day!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2017

Melissa at Stylish Blooms was phenomenal! She was such a pleasure to work with. She has such creativity along with an eye for detail. In addition to the beautiful flower arrangements that she made for our wedding, she also offers a massive amount of rentals... from candelabras to signs she has it all. She was so professional and even reached out to me to arrange a visit to see the venue that my husband and I chose as she had never worked with them in the past. She took time out of her day and drove almost 2 hours away with arrangements that she created for us to ensure that she understood the look we were going for. I have recommended Melissa to friends and colleagues who have used her and have nothing but great things to say about her. Thank you again, Melissa. I hope to work with you again in the future!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Allison · Married on 07/09/2017

Melissa was great to work with. She truly captured my color scheme and vision. The flowers were stunning and we received tons of compliments on our wedding party bouquets. Melissa was flexible and very understanding of our budget. She truly made our day more beautiful!

Sent on 07/18/2017

RUSHICKAH · Married on 07/01/2017

I loved working with Melissa! Her bouquets and floral pieces were amazing! She also had so much experience she was able to assist us in making decisions with our decor. The bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres were amazing. There was no error in the order. Everything far exceeded my expectations!!! I would highly recommend Melissa at Stylish Blooms, you will not regret it!!!

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Stylish Blooms 35
    Stylish Blooms 36
    Stylish Blooms 37

Liz · Married on 06/24/2017

Melissa is the answer for all your wedding flower hopes and dreams! For someone who describes themselves as “not really a flower person,” my vision completely changed after one conversation with Melissa. I’d gone from wanting minimal flowers to asking her for flowers just about everywhere, including the top of our cake! Melissa was incredibly patience, responsive and accommodating – such a pleasure to work with! She’s so talented and nailed our vision and color scheme beautifully. When my husband and I finally decided on bridal party attire, I emailed her in a mild panic because the groomsmen’s patterned bowties were not an exact match to the color of the bridesmaid dress and I didn’t know how it was all going to come together. Stylish Blooms to the rescue! Melissa created the PERFECT floral arrangements and soft color scheme to create a cohesive and complementary look. The flower arch for our ceremony was absolutely stunning and everything Stylish Blooms did to enhance our big day exceeded my expectations! Could not be more grateful for Melissa and Stylish Blooms to help bring our vision to life!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Melanie · Married on 06/24/2017

I honestly can’t say enough positive things about Melissa with Stylish Blooms! The team at Stylish Blooms made my wedding look and feel absolutely PERFECT! I was obsessed with every arrangement they made! I preserved my bouquet and turned my sweetheart table arrangement into potpourri. Needless to say, I did NOT want to part from my gorgeous flowers after the wedding! From my very first consultation with Melissa I knew she was going to be the florist for my wedding. She listened to everything I had to say (when I still didn’t really know what I was saying), she offers ideas, but never was overbearing, she was totally willing to work within my budget, and she’s very accommodating, relaxed, and positive. I don’t think she ever said, “no,” or “that won’t look good.” She helped build my vision and always supported it, and I never felt like I didn’t have a say in how my flowers were going to look (I’m quite detail oriented and can be very particular about how things look). The whole year and a half (just about) process working with Melissa exceeded my expectations. I went to her shop twice, and both times I had so much fun and left with the biggest smile on my face. Ask anyone involved in my wedding planning process – I always said, “I absolutely LOVE my florist and will recommend her to everyone!” I had absolutely no doubt that my flowers were going to look stunning with Melissa and her team leading the way. My bouquet was a DREAM, and my bridesmaid’s bouquets were unreal! Even the mother of the bride & groom corsages were gorgeous! I could go on for another paragraph about my ceremony arbor and reception centerpieces – they couldn’t have been more perfect! They were exactly (if not better than) what I envisioned and hoped for! I will honestly remember them forever! If you want a super talented florist who will let you lead the way, support your vision, and “wow” you and your friends and family on your wedding day, then definitely choose Melissa with Stylish Blooms!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Chelsea · Married on 06/24/2017

I chose Stylish Blooms for our June wedding based on all of the other wonderful reviews past brides had shared on wedding wire and yelp. Melissa was amazing to work with and such a genuinely nice person. I did not go into our first meeting knowing exactly what I wanted. We talked about some flowers I liked and ones I didn't care for, looked at photos of sample bouquets she had done, and talked about color scheme. For centerpieces I wanted something pretty yet cost effective to be able to afford them for 30 tables. She worked within our budget and never tried to upsell. On the day of, she nailed it. She delivered everything to our venue, including some additional signs and easels and set up all of our centerpieces . The bouquets and boutonnieres were beyond what I ever would have expected- so gorgeous!! And the centerpieces were simple, rustic, and beautiful. Thank you to Melissa for rocking our wedding flowers and making the process super easy for me.

Sent on 08/06/2017