Stylin 2 Perfection Reviews

11 | Lagrangeville, NY

11 Reviews for Stylin 2 Perfection

Kim · Married on 05/27/2017

Michele did the most amazing job on my hair. My hair looked exactly as I wanted it to following my trial on my wedding day. She was able to capture exactly the look I was going for. She was punctual, prepared and most importantly, kind! She was flexible in where to meet up and I would highly recommend her for any special occasion. Could not be happier. :)

Sent on 06/17/2017

elena · Married on 10/03/2015

Easy to work with. Reasonable prices. Excellent work quality and fun! It was a pleasure to work with! Thank you very much for your services.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2013

I came across michele after I w.on free makeup by her at a bridal show. I LOVED my hair and I LOVED my makeup. Day of wedding she brought bagels and coffee..so sweet! I just loved everything about my hair and makeup...sooo happy.

Sent on 05/16/2013

Kate · Married on 07/28/2012

Michele showed up on time and with coffee and bagels for everyone! She asked us all (the bridal party) what we were looking to do with our hair and did a wonderful job making sure we looked beautiful. I would definitely recommend Michele to anyone looking for a professional, skilled, hair artist! She is great!

Sent on 07/28/2012

Kristie · Married on 07/28/2012

Michele was absolutely amazing ! I got married at the Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel, but was living in Colorado at the time and she was more than accommodating. As the bride I was stressed enough but she took alot of the stress away.

She met with me to do a bride hair trial at my house at a time I picked. I wasn't sure what hair style I wanted and she helped me pick the PERFECT hair style to go with my dress.

On my wedding day she met my bridal party VERY early at the Poughkeepsie Grand (she even brought us DD). All my bridal party had different hair and some very difficult, but she did an amazing job. Some of them had pictures of what they wanted and she did it to the T. Others weren't quite sure but gave her an idea and she got very creative and it came out beautiful.

I would recommend her to anyone ! She is a perfectionist,helps relieve any stress a bride has, great to work with, and helps make your BIG day very special !

Sent on 08/11/2012

nicole · Married on 10/09/2011

Michele made my wedding day even more amazing with the fantastic makeup job she did for myself and bridesmaids. We looks awesome and the makeup used felt wonderful on my skin. She was on time and checked in days before to make sure all the information she had was still accurate. I would have Michele do my makeup again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/18/2011

Taryn · Married on 01/01/2011

Michele is by far a PERFECTIONIST! She takes her time on doing your hair to make it look stunning as if it were her own wedding to want to look beautiful for. You tell her what you want from color, cut, style, and/or up do and she does it all to a "T"! The best part about Michele is she can style any type of hair!...long, short, thick, thin, ethnicity not even being a factor! She has done my hair several times and I can promise you it will not be the last. I highly recommend Michele, you wont regret it! If you want your special day to be a knockout you will have no worries picking Michele!!!

Sent on 03/01/2011

Jessica · Married on 07/24/2010

Michele is amazing. She has been doing my hair since I was 13 years old. I am now 22. She is a total perfectionist and will not let you leave if your unhappy with your service. She always makes me feel comfortable not matter what she's doing on my hair. I'm of Puerto Rican descent and my hair is extremely curly and at times, very hard to deal with. Michele has no problem with it, she makes it look effortless. She's dyed my hair red, blonde, light brown, dark brown, & black. She's straightened it and she's cut it short. I've never left her chair unhappy with what she's done to my hair. She has been my only hairstylist for 9 years and I intend to keep it that way. No matter what service you need for your hair or makeup I highly recommend Michele. She is just wonderful.

Sent on 06/27/2011

Kristal · Married on 12/31/2009

Michelle did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup. I go to her for all of my haircuts & styles... Love her work. She's so friendly and great conversationalist.

Sent on 10/11/2012

marissa · Married on 02/08/2011

3.5

The only reason I rated flexibility a 3.5 is because I work crazy hours and she has not been able to accomidate due to the fact i work till 9:30 some days. other than that she has been very good...i have had my hair done by her since she got her liscense all different colors from purple, to blonde, to black, to red and blonde, to my natural color. Michele knows what she is doing when coloring your hair and what is good for your hair. I have had her style my hair on numerous occassions and i have been completly satisfied and she has cut my hair as well and all the hairstyles i have loved, i recommend her 100% she is a perfectionist!

Sent on 02/08/2011

Nicole · Married on 10/16/2010

Michele is great. She did my hair for my wedding and did our hair for my sisters wedding. Always come out great and I never have a problem with it falling out. She takes her time and listens to what you want. I will use her for more occasions whenever I can!

Sent on 06/20/2011