Stylez Entertainment Reviews

104 | Wallkill, NY

104 Reviews for Stylez Entertainment

1 User photo

after my wedding was over, my guest told me how great my DJ was and how they had so much fun. People who are really picky and don't like to dance, actually got up to dance. Brian had the older crowd on the dance floor most of the night. When I throw my next party, I'm definitley going to with Brian Stylez.

Sent on 08/15/2013
  • User3256223 · event on: 05/10/2013

The students enjoyed the music and the lighting was great. Brian and Purdy did a great job Interacting with the students . I would definitely recommend them for other occasions.

Sent on 05/14/2013
  • User2939636 · event on: 12/07/2012

3.0

Everything was wonderful. The songs that were played were relevant and people wanted to get up and dance. The volume of the songs was perfect - not too loud where people couldn't have conversations. Honestly, HUGE positive improvement from the year before with another vendor. I would absolutely recommend you to friends having weddings/parties.

Sent on 01/04/2013

3.5

Stylez Entertainment was awesome! Brian, the host really listened to what we wanted and was able to match up the music perfectly. Some of the music we requested was reggae/dancehall- since much of the guest were from the Caribbean Islands. The DJ had everyone on the dance floor for hours. I was told by a few guest that this was the best wedding they had been to in awhile and I know the music played a great part.

Sent on 06/05/2014