Studio Rivy Reviews

Studio Rivy 6
Studio Rivy 7

Jackie · Getting married on 07/20/2019

Amazing photo shoot!

Rebekah captured the essence of my fiance and I in such a beautiful way! Her photography skills are truely an art!

Studio Rivy's reply:

Jackie!! Thank you so much!!! It was a pleasure to meet you both and an honor to be your photographer. I can't wait for your big day!!!
    xoxo

Jayne · Getting married on 06/29/2019

Just received my engagement photos and they are AMAZING! So many gorgeous shots! Thank you SO much, Rebekah, we really loved meeting you, and I know I made the right choice for my wedding. You rock!

Studio Rivy 8

Studio Rivy's reply:

Thank you so much!!! You both were such a pleasure and honor to work with & I am so excited to cover your special day!

XOXO

LOREN · Married on 09/29/2018

Rebeka was professional and made me feel beautiful in my photos. She did an amazing job and I am so happy with the results.

Studio Rivy 9
    Studio Rivy 10
    Studio Rivy 11

Studio Rivy's reply:

Loren you were wonderful!!! Both of you! It was my pleasure, I am so happy I had the honor to meet you, to work with you both ... you feel like family to me!! I truly wish you & your hubby a happily ever after!

XOX

• Eve

Eve McIntosh · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding Photographer

Amazing work! Great personality, prompt, attentive, and very detailed! I highly recommend Rebekah. Was happy to have found her.

Chris and Emma · Married on 09/08/2018

Highly recommend

Rebekah and Tina worked so hard to capture every moment of our special day. They were both efficient, fun to be around, supportive, and knowledgeable. Rebekah arranged stunning photos that were tailored to our wedding locale. Overall a great experience. We would highly recommend studio Rivy to any who might ask.

Studio Rivy 12

Studio Rivy's reply:

Thank you guys so much!! XOXO You both were just wonderful to work with, so kind and thoughtful and BEAUTIFUL inside and out! Tina and I really enjoyed getting to know you both and your lovely family!
    Thank you so much for choosing me/Studio Rivy to be your photographer, was truly an honor!

Joseph · Married on 08/25/2018

Awesome experience!

Rebekah is amazing! Extremely talented photographer and a great person! We highly recommend.

• xtine

Christine · Married on 08/18/2018

I found Rebekah Vesey of Studio Rivy through the videographer that I hired (Alyson Films), and I'm so glad I did. Rebekah is not only very talented, but also warm and friendly and so easy to talk to. She took some incredible shots of us at Harkness State Park for our engagement shoot, which we received super fast! Even though I was not feeling all that confident being photographed, Rebekah really made me feel photogenic and beautiful.

On our wedding day, Rebekah and her assistant Tina were simply delightful to be around. They were our best friends all day yet simultaneously professional and efficient. Our formal photo plans had to change a bit--we got rained out of the regular spot at our venue (Tunxis Country Club), but Rebekah and Tina were able to quickly and seamlessly pivoted to another location. They worked effortlessly with our families and other vendors. At the end of the night, they truly felt like family. By Monday, we already had some raw images from Rebekah! It was an incredible experience working with Studio Rivy, and we're so excited to see the final photos!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Studio Rivy 17
    Studio Rivy 18
    Studio Rivy 19

Studio Rivy's reply:

Thank you so much!!! It was an honor! xoxo

Diandra' Desiree · Married on 06/22/2018

Reb did my engagement photos, they came out absolutely gorgeous.

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2018

We loved working with Rebekah from Studio Rivy. She made us feel so comfortable as soon as we met her which made our engagement shoot that much easier. For our wedding, Rebekah made sure to capture pictures with our friends and family all night and we received our photos quickly after the wedding. She was on top of everything and helped our day run smoothly. I highly recommend!

Austin · Married on 02/27/2018

She was amazing, very open to the new experience. I had my hands full with my kids and she even jumped in to let me enjoy a special moment with my husband and daughter. Overwhelmingly impressed.

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

Rebekah was fantastic to work with. My fiancé and I did an engagement shoot with her and felt so comfortable and received the most gorgeous photos (and quick too!). She was so fun to interact with and very creative. Always very responsive too which is difficult to find sometimes in the wedding industry. Would recommend her to others and hopefully will use her for another event in the future !

Nicole · Married on 06/24/2017

Rebekah was great to work with! She was very open to what we wanted to do but also gave us suggestions when we weren't sure. She was really flexible with when we would take our pictures so we wouldn't miss anything! And she was super nice and easy to work with. It was comforting having her as our photographer and her turn around was really fast! Highly recommend!

Laura · Married on 05/20/2017

One piece of advice my matron of honor gave me that I followed was "Make sure you hire a wedding photographer that you think you will enjoy spending the day with!" Rebekah was that and more. I had spent two months looking for a photographer because I had a certain style in mind, as different photographers can have very specific styles. When I found her on wedding wire, there was this one photo that left me speechless. I then saw the rest of her portfolio and thought her work was amazing! After our first phone conversation, I knew that she had extensive knowledge in photography and a creative eye.

Working with her this past weekend and her assistant Luigi was an absolute pleasure. She/they were extremely professional, and worked so well with the wedding coordinator, band, etc. She was there for me the entire day, accommodating my requests, and coming up with photo ideas I never would have thought of (she is a true artist). One of the stand out qualities about her aside from her work, is that she truly is passionate about what she does and cares about her clients (which sometimes can be hard to find). I would recommend her to everyone, and cannot wait to work with her again for future occasions!

Amanda · Married on 05/07/2017

Rebekah is so fun and easy to work with! We have been blessed with beautiful photos of our family!

Laura · Married on 04/15/2017

Rebekah really knows how to make you feel beautiful. She puts time, work and sincerity into editing all of her photographs. I can't even begin to tell you all of the compliments I've received on my photoshoot. Not to mention, I had so much fun throughout the whole session! Rebekah, I cannot thank you enough for the memories you have provided for me, and the timeless pictures you have created!

Justine · Married on 04/07/2017

Rebekah is amazing!!!! She did our engagement and wedding photos. She did such an incredible job I can't believe how beautiful the pictures came out. She made us feel so comfortable and relaxed that we were able to be ourselves. I was very nervous because I am not photogenic at all but 5 minutes into it I forgot we were even taking pictures and everything just felt so natural. Rebekah is such a nice and genuine person and just a pleasure to work with. I have already recommended her to all my friends who are engaged. Thank you again Rebekah!!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/01/2017

Life just looks better through Rebekah's lens. From vivid colors to black and white, she knows how to find the truth in any given moment and package it so it stays true forever. I, for one, am grateful to have photos of myself and my family that we'll be able to look back on when other memories fade. Even now, when every day is so fast paced and full, it's nice to be able to step back and see through Rebekah's eyes what we may have missed on our own. The days may be a blur, but she stays focused.

A · Married on 11/23/2016

Rebekah did an absolutely amazing job photographing our family “beach” pictures in June! I had seen her work through friends and knew instantly she was our gal! Her energy was awesome and she was so professional and kind with our boys. From the very beginning, she answered all of my questions (there were a lot!) and was so patient with us. She was always super responsive to emails. I really cannot thank Rebekah enough for everything and for capturing the love and joy of our blended family! All the photos are incredible and our friends & family keep saying how the photos are beautiful and fun!

Erin · Married on 09/17/2016

Rebekah has an eye for those special shots and knows how to make you feel comfortable an natural. Could not have been happier with how my wedding photos came out and the beautiful softness she brings to those intimate moments.

Kara · Married on 08/20/2016

My husband and I feel SO blessed to have had Rebekah as our wedding photographer. Neither of us are photogenic but she made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and we absolutely love the way our pictures turned out! She truly made us feel like rockstars! We will cherish these gorgeous photos and the memories they hold for the rest of our lives. Rebekah is truly so talented and puts her heart into her work. Several friends have commented to me that her pictures are the best wedding photos they have ever seen. Getting her as our photographer was definitely our best wedding investment!

mark · Married on 07/23/2016

Rebekah did a great job for our wedding. We are super happy with our photos that documented the most important day of our lives. She made us feel natural throughout and her photos brought out the best. Highly recommend. Mark

Janet · Married on 10/24/2015

If I could give Rebekah 100 stars I would! She has been nothing but a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Her photos speak for themselves, but take it from me, she is an artist and has such talent. She has all the qualities you would want from a photographer: professional, kind, talented, understanding and most importantly, communication. I couldn’t rave any more about her!

Ashling · Married on 09/12/2015

My husband Ryan Trainor and I booked Rebekah Vesey for our wedding in Narragansett, RI a couple weeks ago. She was the most amazing photographer to work with. I just loved her energy, ideas, and most of all creativity. Ryan and I were looking for someone who was non-traditional and we definitely found that with Rebekah and Vern. She went above and beyond to make our day amazing, even if that meant stopping traffic to get the shot lol. If anyone is looking for an amazing photographer you've found her. I cant wait to have more family events for her to shot. Love you girl. You're the BEST!!!!!!!!

Leo · Married on 08/18/2015

The highlight to our special day was running around on the beach and in the park searching for the perfect shots as the sun was falling to give us the perfect lighting.
    Very professional and beautiful photos, Rebekah captures great moments and makes it easy to be yourself!