Studio of Makeup & Skin Health Reviews

Studio of Makeup & Skin Health 6
Studio of Makeup & Skin Health 7

Marci · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing Experience

Studio of Makeup was so great to work with! Karen is truly an amazing makeup artist and she made me look and feel my absolute best on my wedding day. She is also incredibly easy to work with and made this part of the wedding planning process not stressful at all. Karen, along with her daughter Brooke did my entire bridal party the day of the wedding and all my bridesmaids loved how they looked especially my sister who hired Karen for her upcoming wedding in October.

I can’t recommend Studio of Makeup enough. They were one of my favorite vendors to work with and you won’t go wrong hiring them!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa Pollokoff · Married on 01/10/2019

Wedding Party Makeup

Karen and her team were AMAZING and took care of my family and bridal party with such ease. They made me look and feel so beautiful. I would trust them with anything! The day of I was so thrilled and the pictures reflect just that!

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Studio of Makeup & Skin Health 8
    Studio of Makeup & Skin Health 9
    Studio of Makeup & Skin Health 10

Erika · Married on 12/30/2018

Fabulous makeup and experience!

Highly recommend Studio of Makeup! Karen did my makeup in such a way that I looked like myself in person and in pictures. She was very helpful and responsive throughout the entire process, particularly in trying to figure out the "getting ready" schedule for the wedding morning.

Sent on 03/24/2019
  • Dana

Dana Button · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Experience With Studio of Makeup!

As someone who doesn't have great skin and frequently struggles with acne, Brooke at Studio of Makeup was a lifesaver for my wedding day. These ladies will make you look amazing no matter what skin issues you are dealing with and will also prep you months before the big day. I had a really terrible break out about 6 months before my wedding and worked with Brooke to get it under control. On my wedding day (11/17/18) Brooke was responsible for my makeup, 6 Bridesmaids, and my mom. She absolutely killed it! No one looked overdone and everyone was really happy with the outcome. My wedding day wasn't a particularly great skin day for me, but Brooke make sure no one knew that ;)

Highly recommend Studio of Makeup not only for weddings, but for every day skin needs! PS: Do yourself a favor and get a Hydrafacial. You won't be sorry!

Sent on 12/02/2018

lauren · Married on 11/10/2018

A wonderful experience from the very beginning

ne of my biggest concerns for wedding vendors was finding a makeup artist that would help me look the best version of myself without feeling uncomfortable. As woman who does not wear much makeup, I worked with Darlene to make me feel and look amazing. This group of ladies has been wonderful to work with, they are responsive, thoughtful and just overall great people. I would and have recommended them to everyone I can - either as a bride or as an individual looking for great skin care. Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Darleen is a true artist!

There was never a doubt in my mind that studio of makeup would do the makeup at my wedding. They are amazing at what they do! Darleen was the head makeup artist on our wedding day and she did truly breathtaking makeup. We had 14 people getting their makeup done, so her and her assistant had their work cut out for them. However, everyone looked flawless! They used airbrushing that day so that everyone’s makeup would look natural and pop in the photos. While they are more expensive than other places in the area, the money you spend is well worth it! Darleen is an absolute sweetheart and even stayed for a while after just to get photos and be a part of the excitement. I have never felt more beautiful and radiant as I did that night. After hours of pictures, crying, and dancing, my makeup was still completely in tact when we got back to our room at 3am. I even slept in it and wore it down to brunch the next morning as it still looked good. Studio of makeup is the best in town and Darleen was a doll to work with!

-price is per person. Mine was more I believe.

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Studio of Makeup & Skin Health 21
  • Brina

Brina Furman · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful work

Karen is such a talented make up artist - I'd recommend her over and over again. She took care of 7 of us (including the bride) on the morning of my wedding. She was so detail oriented - taking time to not only make sure each member of my wedding party looked stunning but they FELT stunning too. She was receptive to feedback in order to make each of them feel their best and comfortable with the final look. I couldn't have asked for better make up on my wedding day. 10/10 would hire again and recommend for any other bride. I'll certainly be calling Karen for my next big event!

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Studio of Makeup & Skin Health 22
    Studio of Makeup & Skin Health 23
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recommended!!

Brooke did my makeup along with 7 bridesmaids and she was amazing!! Make up looked amazing, she was super professional, fun and most importantly on time. She took her time and made sure everyone loved their makeup and stayed on schedule to make sure everyone was done on time and not rushing. Will definitely recommend them!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Studio of Makeup & Skin Health 24

Amanda Long · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing makeup and wonderful people!

Karen did my makeup for my wedding in September and it was AMAZING! They also did makeup for my mom and 6 bridesmaids and everyone looked great and they listened to everyone's preferences/styles to make sure we were all happy with our looks. I got so many compliments on my makeup and everyone looked incredible in our photos. In addition to making us look beautiful, Karen is the kindest person and so easy to be around. We had so much fun getting ready all day and felt like she was part of our family/friends crew. I can't recommend Studio of Makeup enough!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Allison · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful experience!!

Karen was so amazing throughout my wedding planning and on the Big Day! She always responded to my emails or calls very quickly and took her time to discuss my options and reassure me at every decision point! On the day of, she arrived early to set up the bridal suite and she played such a big role in keeping the mood relaxed and fun throughout the day! Everyone's makeup looked fantastic and stayed put all day and night. Thanks so much Karen and Studio of Makeup team for a wonderful experience!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Brittney Kummet · Married on 08/31/2018

Truly amazing!

Karen and Darlene made my day so special! I got married in August of 2018 and had Karen and Darlene as my artists for the day! They were so much fun and made everyone in my bridal party look and feel absolutely gorgeous! I also spent a lot of time at the Studio with these ladies prior to my wedding getting Hydrafacials and trying out different looks for my big day! They are truly experts in what they do and they really put their hearts into it. I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Courtney · Married on 08/25/2018

Brooke was absolutely amazing! She did the make up for my wedding which involved 5 bridesmaids, 2 moms and my aunt! She quickly made everyone feel; comfortable, confident and beautiful!! She spent time with each person to see if they had any makeup likes or dislikes and matched each persons colors individually. Everyone felt amazing! Thank you so much- I highly recommend Brooke and studio of makeup and skin care!!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Haelee Cohen · Married on 06/22/2018

Simply the best!

I cannot say enough good things about Karen and Studio of Makeup! Karen did the makeup for my wedding including myself, bridesmaids, sisters, and my mom, and she did an absolutely PHENOMENAL job! Everyone loved their makeup and I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life! From the trial, to the big day Karen made sure I loved everything about my wedding day look answering any questions and concerns that I had. She is such a kind-hearted and geniune person, and I cannot thank her enough for all she did for our big day! I would recommend Karen, Brooke, Sarah, and Studio of Makeup without hesitation for any special event or everyday beauty need (I will not go anywhere else to have my eyebrows waxed!). They are simply the best!

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Studio of Makeup & Skin Health 25
    Studio of Makeup & Skin Health 26
    Studio of Makeup & Skin Health 27
    Studio of Makeup & Skin Health 28
    Studio of Makeup & Skin Health 29

Juli · Married on 05/12/2018

Karen did an amazing job for my wedding makeup!

Karen did my makeup for my wedding and did an amazing job. I am not used to wearing a lot of makeup and she made my makeup look very natural and elegant. I was so happy with how my pictures turned out. Thank you Karen for making my wedding day so special!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Emily · Married on 05/05/2018

Beautiful!!

The team at Studio of Makeup came highly recommended to my mom and I and they lived up to the expectations entirely. Not only did I feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day but I know my mother, my mother in law, my grandmothers, and all of the women in my bridal party felt gorgeous as well. I would to recommend Studio of Makeup to all future brides!!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Casey · Married on 04/28/2018

Karen and Sarah did the makeup for my wedding (it was 12 bridesmaids and 1 MOB)-and every single person looked amazing! They did an incredible job, and really listened to the skin or makeup concerns of each girl. I couldn't picture the makeup looking any better! I had people coming up to me at the wedding telling me how beautiful everyone in the wedding party looked, and I couldn't agree more. I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Maria · Married on 04/22/2018

Absolutely LOVE Karen and her team!! Karen did my engagement and wedding makeup. She truly made me look and feel like a natural beauty! Karen and Darlene worked well with our wedding team and beautified 11 Greek women with no complaints from anyone! All the ladies felt beautiful the day of the wedding and I cannot thank them enough! Studio of Makeup is more than just makeup. I also receive hydra-facials here from Darlene, pre and post wedding, that keep my skin looking great. Great place for all your beauty needs!

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Studio of Makeup & Skin Health 35
    Studio of Makeup & Skin Health 36
    Studio of Makeup & Skin Health 37

Marissa · Married on 12/16/2017

We booked Sarah and Karen from Studio of MakeUp for my wedding this past December…. they were fantastic! Karen and Sarah did make-up for my entire bridal party, including my mom and mother-in-law. Our wedding photos recently came back and my bridal party’s make-up looks gorgeous in every photo. Sarah did my make-up and it was absolutely stunning! I met Sarah at my make-up trial and could immediately tell how professional and genuine she was. She took the time to answer all of my questions about false lashes (I had some concerns since I wear contacts) and was very patient while we took time to find the perfect lipstick color. I would 100% recommend Sarah and Karen for all Brides for their upcoming weddings!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Catherine · Married on 11/10/2017

Seriously worth every single penny. I had a bridesmaid not be able to come to the wedding but Karen was very understanding. As a person that loves makeup, Karen was amazing. She did a great job on my mother who never wears makeup, and she loved it!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Caroline · Married on 09/30/2017

I cannot begin to tell you how much I love the girls at Studio of Makeup. While I have had my makeup done by three of the girls at the Studio (all were amazing) Karen was with us for the big day. Everyone that works at Studio of Makeup is not only amazing at what they do but also kind, caring and truly listen to your request. My girls all LOVED their makeup and they all looked amazing. I am so happy to have friends at Studio of Makeup and I know that I can always count on they to do amazing work. If you want to have a fabulous, professional, kind and beautiful experience on your big day you need to hire Studio of Makeup.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Lizzie · Married on 09/23/2017

Karen, Brooke and the team at Studio of Makeup is BEYOND fabulous. I instantly loved Karen when I went in for my trial, and loved the makeup outcome. She is so skilled at what she does. On the actual wedding day, Karen and Brooke were timely, professional and most importantly a joy to be around. My mom and bridesmaids felt like we were hanging out with family for the day. Not to mention our makeup was INCREDIBLE. Guests at the wedding asked me multiple times who did our makeup and I gladly said "Studio of Makeup-- you must hire them!". I can't say enough nice things about Karen and her team. If you want true professionals, hire Studio of Makeup :)

Sent on 11/03/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2017

Karen and Brooke are both amazing. We had such a fun time together with all the girls getting ready at the house. The look is exactly what I wanted my wedding day and Karen knows exactly what to do to really enhance the beauty of your face. They went above and beyond and couldn’t have asked for a more enjoyable day with the best mother daughter duo on my wedding day. Xx! -Jenny

Sent on 10/29/2017

Taylor · Married on 09/09/2017

Studio of Makeup was amazing to work with! Sarah did my makeup for my wedding on September 9, 2017! She was so attentive to detail and wanted to make sure I was happy every single step of the way! The very corner of my eyelash actually started peeling off a little bit (lots of happy tears!!) and Karen even sent someone back to reattach it after the ceremony! So much talent and such great service! Thank you Sarah!!

Sent on 11/20/2017
    Studio of Makeup & Skin Health 38
    Studio of Makeup & Skin Health 39
    Studio of Makeup & Skin Health 40

Lyndsay · Married on 09/03/2017

My wedding was on 9/3 in Gettysburg. I heard about studio of make up through the lady that does my nails. I never even knew that place was there! I started going there for eyebrow waxing, so when I got engaged it was a no brainer to ask them to do my wedding. Everyone there is always so nice and look fabulous! Brooke came up to the hotel I was staying at in Gettysburg, got everything set up, and went straight to work. She was right on time with everything, even though I had heard horror stories from other brides about things never going as planned on a timeline scale. Everyone's make up looked gorgeous, and I received multiple compliments throughout my wedding from guests about how fantastic my make up looked. Brooke used airbrush make up for all of us, and no one looked "gaudy". Everyone's make up matched their face and complexion and looked great for them. I love Brooke and the Studio of Make up and will always use them for all of my beauty needs! Highly recommend this place!!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2017

Karen and team was amazing! They were on time, incredibly professional and didn’t stop until EVERYONE was happy! I loved working with them, and couldn’t be happier with my choice.

Sent on 01/10/2018