77 Reviews for Studio N Photography and Make-Up Artistry

Digital Files (2)
Prints (2)
Multi. Locations (1)
Proofs (1)

Natalie and Brandon are amazing to work with! They made our engagement session this past May a dream and we are so in love with our photos! We can't wait for them to shoot our wedding in 2018!

Profile Picture Allie, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Studio N Photography is amazing! My husband and I had the great pleasure to work with Studio N for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made. We aren't used to working with photographers, but Natalie and Brandon are true professionals and had no problem working their magic and and capturing all of our best moments. They blended right in and made us feel comfortable on a day when nerves can run high. Their image quality is superb, and their vision for shots is nothing but beautiful. Their teamwork, promptness and communication are second to none. Their galleries are very user friendly and allow us to experience our special day all over again. We entrusted them with a job where many would take shortcuts, but Studio N Photography exceeded all of our expectations. Studio N Photography is truly a sound choice if you are looking to work with the best and friendliest team to capture your special event. Our wedding images are secretly the envy of our all friends and family, and everyone has been asking which photographer we worked with. We are proud to say we worked with Studio N Photography, and will cherish our images forever. Thank you for your great work!

Profile Picture ilse, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Natalie and Brandon make the entire wedding experience easy and fun. Their vibrant, magical photography and gorgeous make-up skills exceeded our expectations for both our engagement and wedding photos. If you want the full package, book this power couple today.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had Studio N do our wedding and we were in love with all the photos! They do amazing work and are so much fun to work with. I had Natalie do my make-up for the wedding day and was in love with what she did! They are so much fun to work with and when it comes to the wedding day it feels like you have known them forever! I loved working with then and will recommended them to anyone I know!!!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely love Natalie and Brandon!! We did our engagement photo session with them and dragged them all the way on top of a mountain. They were up for anything and their easy going personality will put anyone at ease. We had such a blast hanging out with them and the results were amazing. Our photos are gorgeous, we can't seem to chose which ones we like the best. Natalie even did my makeup for the photos session and it came out to exactly what a wanted. Studio N is the absolute best and we can't wait until our wedding!

Profile Picture Aubrey, 5/20/17, 1 Review

Natalie and Brandon of Studio N Photography
Absolutely fantastic. We were really impressed with coverage and the beautiful finist to the shots .Natalie and Brandon captured every special moment from the day and was so incredibly unobtrusive you barely knew they were there. Most importantly of all we absolutely love our wedding photos, we will treasure them forever. And would 100% recommend. Thank you so much Natalie and Brandon ??????

Profile Picture Loygie, 5/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

As a bride-to-be in Las Vegas, I know firsthand that it can be very overwhelming to narrow down the list of photographers to capture your engagement and wedding photos. If I could give you one piece of advice for your upcoming wedding, it would be to hire Studio N. Natalie and Brandon are AMAZINGLY talented artists in addition to being kind, helpful, and professional. They also have a way of making you feel at ease and comfortable. I feel like we are working with old friends which is wonderful- you don't need any added stress while planning the most important day of your life! My fiance and I recently had our engagement shoot with Natalie and Brandon. I also chose to have Natalie do my makeup for these photos. She is Mac-trained and made me feel so beautiful! In addition to this, Brandon went out of his way to email me the weather report for Mt. Charleston since we were taking our pictures there and it was much colder than the Vegas valley- talk about detail-oriented and thoughtful! The engagement shoot itself was a blast. Natalie and Brandon took their time and completely went above-and-beyond for us. When our photos were complete and ready to be shared with us, Natalie sent out an email and a link for an online photo gallery. The pictures completely exceeded my expectations. They were ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! Every photo was special and it was obvious that they spent a lot of time editing them to perfection. I promise that you will love their work and be nothing but satisfied if you use them! On your wedding day, you need to be 100% sure that every important moment can be captured perfectly. Studio N will exceed your expectations and make your fairy-tale vision a reality.

Profile Picture Ericka, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Natalie & Brandon of Studio N are the best in Las Vegas! We just had our engagement session with them this month and are now even more excited to be working with them for our wedding day. Their attention to detail, professionalism, and ability to capture such special moments is truly unmatched. Natalie is also an amazing make up artist. She did my trial for my wedding and created the most amazing look that I will be using on my wedding day. My fiancé and I can't wait to see how wonderful all of our images turn out and to get to work with Studio N for our wedding and other family photos in the future. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married!!!!

Profile Picture Alyse, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot

Studio N was absolutely amazing! They worked well together and were very professional. The make-up artist and photographer herself was so thoughtful and kind and went above and beyond to capture every little detail!

Profile Picture User7081961, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Natalie and Brandon are THE BEST. They shot our wedding on October 16, 2016 at the Paiute Golf Course. They were great to work with and so friendly. Natalie did my makeup and made me feel so BEAUTIFUL. They did their best to have exactly what we wanted done and made sure to capture important moments. Jeremy and I HIGHLY suggest them. It was awesome to have Brandon capturing the guys moments as Natalie was doing my makeup and still capturing moments with the girls in between. Very unique experience with them and looking forward to having future photos done with them. We couldnt of asked for a better photography experience. Thank you Natalie & Brandon!!!!!!

Brea & Jeremy Goff ?

Profile Picture Breanna, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There were many things about my wedding day that turned out perfect, and one of those was choosing Studio N to capture it all. There are no words great enough to describe what amazing work Natalie and Brandon do. Before choosing them, I had seen a lot of their work and even had the pleasure of watching them shoot my friends wedding. Of course I knew I had to have them, and I was confident they would not disappoint. But more important than the work they do, are the two amazing people behind the cameras. Natalie and Brandon, it was an honor to spend our day with you, we will never forget how special you made us feel and how amazing it was to get to know you. I would highly recommend you to anyone who needs a photographer and I will see you in the future to capture more of mine and Dan's life journey. We love you!! ??

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Studio N (Natalie and Brandon) are AMAZING!! We are so thankful they were our choice for our big day. Natalie is so passionate about getting the perfect shot, you could tell with every shot she took how much she loves what she does. The communication leading up to the wedding was fantastic, we planned our wedding from Australia and I felt like we knew Natalie and Brandon before we had even met them. Studio N makes you feel at ease through the whole process. Not only are they fantastic at their job, they are also lovely people. We highly recommend.

Profile Picture Sara, 5/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

OMG I LOVE STUDIO N!! Natalie and Brandon are an amazing husband and wife duo! I was searching for the perfect photographer to do my wedding and Im so happy that I found Studio N. They have an ammazzzing eye for photography! They make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera and make sure to make you look the best they can! Not only do they take beautiful shots but their prices are also extremely reasonable. Natalie also does makeup for the bride which is very convenient! I had her do my makeup for the engagement photos and it turned out so beautiful!! I would recommend Studio N to all brides...I promise you wont be disappointed! Its such a wonderful feeling to know I can relax on my wedding day knowing that my pictures will turn out beautiful!

Profile Picture Bridgid, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Photography

Photos for me are the important thing about the wedding. They are the tangible item we get to look back on for years and years to come.

My fiancé and I are planning a destination wedding for Las Vegas in spring of 2016. We live in Texas and we felt the pressure of finding just the right photographer online. We couldn't ask friends of family for recommendations, we could only rely on what we saw and read online. It is with that in mind that I write this review, so that it will be able to help you too.

In scouring the internet, I kept seeing these stunning, beautiful, heartfelt images on a few sites. I kept saying, I want to us look like that, or goodness, her makeup is gorgeous...I hope I can be that pretty. After a while I realized the one thing that all of the photos that wowed me had in common - The Studio N.

Natalie and Brandon are without a doubt the kindest, most loving couple, who love what they do. They are talented. They are professional. And, they are the best I have ever found.

The day of the engagement photos. I will be honest, I was a wreck. I was nervous about my hair, unsure of what my makeup would look like (Natalie is amazing and it is so rare to find a photographer with her skill of makeup artistry), and above all I was nervous because photos are SO not my fiancé's idea of a good time. But Natalie and Brandon put us at ease immediately. They took the time to get to know us. Find out what makes us tick as a couple, understand our sense of humor so they could make us laugh. Every little thing that they could do to make the day as fun and memorable as possible, they did.

My photos are amazing. Better than I ever dreamed of. I don't know why I was ever nervous. Natalie and Brandon are the absolute best. I can't wait for our wedding day to see what they are able to capture on that special day. If it is anything like what I have already experienced with The Studio N, it is going to exceed my expectations.

Profile Picture User5486307, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

To say Studio N Photography is amazing is an understatement. Not only was the experience enjoy able and personal the pictures came out beautiful. My family is a "large and complicated" one to say the least 10, 1 baby and 2 dogs. Her and her husband worked with us so well making everyone feel and look their best. We are forever greatlful for the timeless memories and pictures we can have forever.

Profile Picture Courtney, 2/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Natalie and Brandon are extremely talented. They truly have a gift for capturing amazing moments in their photos. I have worked with other photographers and I am always disappointed because I compare everyone to Studio N and no one comes close to delivering the high quality pictures I get from Studio N. Thank you Natalie and Brandon for sharing your talent and capturing my memories! I love your work!

Profile Picture Alexis, 1/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I highly recommend Studio N! They were professional, always quick to answer any questions we had and their work is fantastic! A pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Nikki, 12/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Natalie is truly an amazing person and photographer. Two in one! She made our photoshoot lighthearted and fun, not stuffy or awkward. We loved working with her and hope to have an excuse to do it again in the future!

Profile Picture Samantha , 12/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

They are definitely a solid choice.

Profile Picture Brian, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

We had a destination wedding in Vegas and didn't know where to began in finding a photographer. Studio N was the perfect find! Natalie and Brandon are a dynamic duo who took stellar photos. Natalie is also a makeup artist so she did my makeup for the wedding, she did an unbelievable job. We also used their services (including makeup for our rehearsal dinner). What I loved the most was that they really listened. I didn't want "traditional" photos and they took a ton of candid photos. My only problem is that there are SO MANY good ones I can't narrow them down. I would use them again in a heartbeat....

Profile Picture Stacy, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thank you to both Natalie and Brandon from Studio N. They were both very articulate and professional as anyone can be. That's not to mention how accommodating they were as well. They make it very obvious that it is your special day and they will fulfill any request along with giving you their professional opinion. My wife and I loved the pictures and everything that they both did for us. They made our special day extra special and we will now have it documented as best as possible for the rest of our lives. I would recommend Studio N to anyone who is looking for the best of the best.

Profile Picture David, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My husband and I used Studio N for both our engagement session and wedding day, and we will definitely be using them in the future for pregnancy and family photos. The amount of professionalism, attention to detail, promptness in reply, and kindness that Natalie and Brandon embody is impressive. They have a way of making you feel very comfortable in front of the camera and all of our photos turned out beautiful! Natalie also did my makeup for both days and it was perfect! They really pay attention to your personalities and what you want out of your photos, and they strive to provide you with just that. I would recommend them 100% of the time to anyone.

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Photography

Studio N is amazing. Natalie and Brandon are so easy going and their photos are extraordinary. Not only do they each have an eye for a great photo but they also feed off each other's talents making for an even better picture. They were professional and listened to what my husband and I wanted. The wedding party had nothing but great things to say about them. Also, when it came down to it, Natalie had no problem taking charge and vocalizing what she wanted everyone to do. During the stresses that come along with a wedding it was refreshing to have them know their job, know what to do and how to manage a situation. Our engagement photos were done by them as well and they picked the perfect spots to take the photos based on what we wanted. They are easy to get a hold of and quick on responses. Thank you Studio N for all your hard work! It definitely did not go unnoticed. We love our photos!

Profile Picture Sharon, 5/30/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Studio N does not disappoint. Every photo we received (nearly 2,000) was just gorgeous. Natalie and Brandon are true talents and have an eye for the most beautiful shots. They captured all the emotion and excitement that made up our day. When I look through our photos, I feel like I am back in those moments. They are so passionate about their work and it definitely shows in their photography. I personally did not have a ton of ideas of what I wanted in our pictures but they directed us and every photo turned out so wonderfully. We will be looking at these photos, with our families, for years and years to come. Studio N is truly the best and so easy to work with, I would highly recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Studio N did an amazing job on our wedding photos. I truly relive the best day of my life every time I look at the pictures. Natalie also did my make-up and made me feel like a princess! Hands down the best photographer/make-up artist a bride could ask for. The first time my husband and I spoke to Natalie and Brandon we knew they were the right choice. They made us feel so comfortable the day of the wedding and the results show in our pictures.

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/31/14, 1 Review