Studio N Photography and Make-Up Artistry Reviews

82 | Las Vegas, NV

82 Reviews for Studio N Photography and Make-Up Artistry

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

David · Married on 10/10/2015

Thank you to both Natalie and Brandon from Studio N. They were both very articulate and professional as anyone can be. That's not to mention how accommodating they were as well. They make it very obvious that it is your special day and they will fulfill any request along with giving you their professional opinion. My wife and I loved the pictures and everything that they both did for us. They made our special day extra special and we will now have it documented as best as possible for the rest of our lives. I would recommend Studio N to anyone who is looking for the best of the best.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Katherine · Married on 05/31/2015

My husband and I used Studio N for both our engagement session and wedding day, and we will definitely be using them in the future for pregnancy and family photos. The amount of professionalism, attention to detail, promptness in reply, and kindness that Natalie and Brandon embody is impressive. They have a way of making you feel very comfortable in front of the camera and all of our photos turned out beautiful! Natalie also did my makeup for both days and it was perfect! They really pay attention to your personalities and what you want out of your photos, and they strive to provide you with just that. I would recommend them 100% of the time to anyone.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Sharon · Married on 05/30/2015

Studio N is amazing. Natalie and Brandon are so easy going and their photos are extraordinary. Not only do they each have an eye for a great photo but they also feed off each other's talents making for an even better picture. They were professional and listened to what my husband and I wanted. The wedding party had nothing but great things to say about them. Also, when it came down to it, Natalie had no problem taking charge and vocalizing what she wanted everyone to do. During the stresses that come along with a wedding it was refreshing to have them know their job, know what to do and how to manage a situation. Our engagement photos were done by them as well and they picked the perfect spots to take the photos based on what we wanted. They are easy to get a hold of and quick on responses. Thank you Studio N for all your hard work! It definitely did not go unnoticed. We love our photos!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Ashley · Married on 04/11/2015

Studio N does not disappoint. Every photo we received (nearly 2,000) was just gorgeous. Natalie and Brandon are true talents and have an eye for the most beautiful shots. They captured all the emotion and excitement that made up our day. When I look through our photos, I feel like I am back in those moments. They are so passionate about their work and it definitely shows in their photography. I personally did not have a ton of ideas of what I wanted in our pictures but they directed us and every photo turned out so wonderfully. We will be looking at these photos, with our families, for years and years to come. Studio N is truly the best and so easy to work with, I would highly recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Maria · event on 10/25/2014

I honestly have nothing but good things to say about studio N. Their professionalism is outstanding, we have never been treated better. This couple is amazing to work with, they are easy going. Their good and positive attitude is outstanding. Both Natalie and Brandon are amazing, we highly recommend them. Natalie's makeup artistry is outstanding...I have never felt more beautiful and like a princess.... We just got or engagement photos done by them and can't wait to see the final results.. They have amazing reviews and so far studio N stands up for their positive reviews, we could not have chosen a better company to do our engagement photos and our wedding photos and of course.... on the girl perspective the makeup was amazing . You won't regret your decision if you hire studio N for your special day.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Brittni · event on 09/13/2014

Brandon and Natalie (Studio N Photography and Make up Artistry) are a spectacular team and are the best in the business! We just recently got our Engagement Photo's done. Brandon and Natalie make you feel so comfortable and they listen to your every want and need. They make you feel like you have known them for a lifetime. Not only are they wonderful photographers but Natalie is also a Make Up Artist. She takes the time to sit with you before your session and do your make up, this gives you a great feel on what you want done on your wedding day! I loved my make up! My Fiancé and I cannot stop staring at our Engagement photos that we had done in September 2014. The best thing about these two as a team is you get two different shots because they are both taking photos! We cannot wait for our wedding in Feb 2015 to experience the same great care and knowledge from these two lovely people. I strongly recommend booking your session with Natalie and Brandon! They will not disappoint you, they are truly fantastic and we are very lucky to have been able to book them!"

Sent on 11/02/2014

Jenna · Married on 05/31/2014

Studio N did an amazing job on our wedding photos. I truly relive the best day of my life every time I look at the pictures. Natalie also did my make-up and made me feel like a princess! Hands down the best photographer/make-up artist a bride could ask for. The first time my husband and I spoke to Natalie and Brandon we knew they were the right choice. They made us feel so comfortable the day of the wedding and the results show in our pictures.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Tania · Married on 05/17/2014

We had such a great day of pictures with Natalie and Brandon on our weddding day. They were fun and easy to be around. Natalie always responded to my questions promptly and was always very helpful. She also gave me awesome recommendations for other vendors that I needed. Cant wait to see our pictures!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Shayna · Married on 05/10/2014

Natalie has been a pleasure to work with. She has been very sweet from the first time I contacted her. Shes very professional and all about her clients. She definitely wants to make sure her clients are 100% satisfied and really makes you feel special! She is constantly telling you how beautiful you look and giving compliments :) You can tell she really loves what she does; that goes for photography and makeup! I felt and looked stunning on my wedding day and I can't wait to see how the pictures come out :) I'm really happy we chose her for my makeup and her and her husband for our photographers :) Thanks again to Natalie and Brandon!!!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Bradley · Married on 05/03/2014

They were both incredibly professional and made the happiest day of my life even better. I would definitely recommend them to anyone else that is having a wedding.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Anne · Married on 04/19/2014

Natalie and Brandon are fantastic! Our engagement session was just two weeks before our wedding, and they got our images finished before the wedding so we'd have a chance to see the style and try to get some photos for our parent gifts. Of course, the images were stunning, and I'm certain the wedding photos will be amazing as well.

I had never done fake lashes before and don't wear much makeup, and Natalie put me totally at ease chatting and letting me see what was going on, plus consistently asking for feedback on what I liked and thought felt like me. Everything looked great, I could not have been happier with the results!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Doralee · event on 12/05/2013

I worked with Natalie for a very special family event and she was absolutely wonderful! First she did my make-up (made me look and feel like a princess!) and then she did the photographs with all of my family members. She did a great job of capturing the personalities of everyone, and we all loved the results! Natalie is a pro, in every aspect, and I would definitely use her again for our next great family adventure! I LOVE Natalie!!

Sent on 01/24/2014

Natalie shot my boudoir session for my upcoming wedding. She was extremely professional and we had so much fun. The shots are amazing. I love that she uses natural light and she was able to get the images to me when I needed them! Great experience!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Jennifer · Married on 11/08/2013

I do not know how I got so lucky, this was the first and only photographer I met with for my wedding and I immediately knew it was perfect. Natalie and Brandon make an awesome team. I got married out at the Paiute Golf Resort, and they knew their way around their like the back of their hand which made it even easier. They have a certain vision for photography that makes it ever lasting. My make-up was flawless thanks to Natalie. Having a duo for photography makes it that much more special. No doubt that I will be using them in the future!!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Studio N did our engagement photos, and we couldnt be happier!!! We really wanted someone who would not only take good pictures, but really capture the essence of who we are as a couple. And that is exactly what they did!!! With their creative ideas and love for spontaneity, they successfully translated our romance into art. Their passion for what they do definitely comes through in their work. Not only are the pictures AMAZING, but they are a blast to work with! They made us feel so comfortable, and really captured our identity as a couple. They didn't just take great pictures... They captured US. I definitely plan on using them for any special events in the future!!!

Sent on 10/30/2014

They were amazing. I always received an immediate response when emailing them with questions. Natalie was very helpful and wanted to make sure I got all of the photos that I wanted during the session. She also did my make-up and it was amazing! I will use studio N photography any time I am in need of a photographer! I will also be recommending them to everyone I know.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Kimmy · Married on 10/16/2013

Natalie and Brandon are awesome! As most of you Brides know, it can be quite difficult to search for the right photographer, with just the right style and personality. Studio N Photography had it all! Natalie and Brandon are easy-going, professional and fun. Natalie is definitely passionate about her work and you can tell by the amount of time, effort and skill she puts in it. She and Brandon made us feel relaxed during our engagement shoot and even took the time to view my Pinterest reference board for special shots and poses that we wanted to incorporate! They made us feel very important and they worked so hard to get the perfect shot and there's no stopping them. My fiance and I had a blast working with them and have been raving about Studio N Photography to our family and friends. Definitely a great investment! Thank you Natalie & Brandon <3

Sent on 11/15/2013

Janet · Married on 09/21/2013

Studio N - Brandon and Natalie were simply awesome! I sincerely appreciated Natalie's vision and working so hard to get just the most perfect shot. My family was not that easy to work with and Natalie had such incredible patience and professionalism through it all working with a great attitude and smile. I really appreiciated her ability to stay focused and working to get all of my desired shots. The make-up that Natalie provided for my daugther made he look so completely natural and beautiful. I was impressed with her photography - but simply amazed by what she created with her make-up talent. Simply amazing! Studio N was a welcomed part of a moment of our life and I will forever be so grateful that they were!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Megan · Married on 06/22/2013

We chose Studio N Photography and Make-up Artistry for our engagement and wedding pictures. We can not even begin to describe how wonderful Natalie and Brandon were. They were simply amazing. I can not envision our wedding without them. They were professional and yet extremely personable. They made our entire wedding party feel comfortable and relaxed. We continue to receive compliments on our engagement pictures and we are so excited to receive our wedding pictures. Thank you Natalie and Brandon for being so incredible and a joy to work with!!

Sent on 09/14/2013
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/03/2013

Natalie and Brandon were great! My husband and I used them for our engagements and wedding photos. The quality of the photos were amazing and my makeup looked incredible! Natalie has such a gift when it comes to makeup. I expressed how nervous I was about someone doing my makeup. She made sure that I was always 100% for both the engagements and wedding photos. I also loved how Brandon was able to help my husband and the groomsmen let loose for the wedding photos before they met up with myself and the bridesmaids! They all look so relaxed and natural in the photos! I definitely recommend studio N to any bride that wants to look and feel amazing on their special day!

Sent on 10/05/2013

We got married at the Paiute Golf Resort in Las Vegas on April 28th 2013. Picking a photographer was by far the hardest vendor that we had to choose. We had a fairly tight budget but a pretty high standard. I loved the pictures that I saw on the Studio N website and my friends and I agreed that they were some of the best we had seen. I still wasn't exactly sold, but after meeting Natalie and Brandon my husband I both immediately decided we had found our photographers. Natalie responded quickly to all my emails and and even showed extreme flexibility and patience with me and my crazy schedule (which often resulted in less than timely responses). The only reason for lack of a complete 5 stars is that I have not seen the photos yet but I can't imagine them being anything less than AMAZING so I'm sure I will be editing this review for a complete 5 stars soon.
    Edit: Sorry to edit this review so late. However, wanted to make sure I expressed how absolutely thrilled my husband and I are with our wedding pictures. There are SO many great photos it was hard to select our favorites for our album. From intimate portraits to leisurely expressions of fun our wedding pictures truly captured the essence of our wedding. Thanks Natalie and Bradon for doing such an amazing job!

Sent on 07/18/2013

My husband and I knew Natalie and Brandon would be a great fit for us from the very first day that we met! We started with the engagement photo session and make up. Natalie made me look beautiful that day. We had sooooo much fun with these guys: they are both very professional but easy-going and care-free at the same time. We did not want to the shoot to end so we stayed and chatted about recipes and food for an hour or so after. The engagement photos turned out beautiful....we ended up using a couple of the pics for the save the date cards.
    I was very excited for the wedding photos and once again Natalie and Brandon did not disappoint. They were both absolutely wonderful the entire day, staying by our side making sure we had everything we needed. And the pictures turned out AMAZING: they truly captured all the wonderful moments of our special day. There are so many great pictures that we are going to order the master DVD because we do not want to pick and choose....we want them ALL.
    Any bride would be lucky to have these two on their special day!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Danielle · event on 04/14/2013

HANDS DOWN THE BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS! Our pictures were stunning and Studio N worked with our vision of what we wanted and I couldn't believe how they captured it! They're so professional yet fun and easy to work with. Great energy and wonderful artistic eye. We LOVE THEM!!!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Danielle · Married on 04/14/2013

Sent on 04/23/2013

Trisha · Married on 04/11/2013

Natalie and Brandon at Studio N gave me an amazing boudoir shoot before my wedding. I wanted some photos as a gift for my husband-to-be and I was on a tight schedule. Natalie worked with me to find the perfect location and style for my shoot, did an amazing job, and got me some beautiful photos by my wedding day. She was the perfect person to work with for a boudoir shoot, as well, which can often be a sensitive situation! I felt comfortable the entire time and had a lot of input on the poses and location. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/29/2013