Studio N Photography and Make-Up Artistry Reviews

81 Reviews for Studio N Photography and Make-Up Artistry

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

81 Studio N Photography and Make-Up Artistry Reviews

anne · Married on 09/15/2018

Natalie and Brandon were amazing every step of the way. We exchanged several emails, phone calls and met in person several times. Their responsiveness and professionalism was top notch. Natalie did my makeup and took pictures along with her husband Brandon. What a team those two are! They were pure joy to work with. I cannot say enough about how wonderful they are and how great they made my wedding. I can’t wait until my next big event so that I can work with them again!

Allie · Married on 04/27/2018

Natalie and Brandon are amazing to work with! They made our engagement session this past May a dream and we are so in love with our photos! We can't wait for them to shoot our wedding in 2018!

Britt · Married on 04/23/2018

I had a destination wedding in St. Thomas this past May, it was a week long affair, Natalie and Branden agreed to let me fly them in and take a three day photo shoot. I was definitely worried about spending the money, until I saw my pictures. They were definitely worth the every penny! The pictures are amazing! They were so professional and accommodating, I could not have asked for more! I would definitely recommend them to anyone, in fact I already told one of my friends at work about them, who is also planning a destination wedding!! Natalie also did my makeup three days in a row, she did such a great job, especially since I do not wear a lot of makeup. She did exactly what I asked for, and it looked great. This also was awesome because it knocked two things off of my long list of things to do. I can not thank N Studios enough for the amazing pictures and for going out of there way to help make our day so special!

• I

ilse · Married on 08/12/2017

Studio N Photography is amazing! My husband and I had the great pleasure to work with Studio N for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made. We aren't used to working with photographers, but Natalie and Brandon are true professionals and had no problem working their magic and and capturing all of our best moments. They blended right in and made us feel comfortable on a day when nerves can run high. Their image quality is superb, and their vision for shots is nothing but beautiful. Their teamwork, promptness and communication are second to none. Their galleries are very user friendly and allow us to experience our special day all over again. We entrusted them with a job where many would take shortcuts, but Studio N Photography exceeded all of our expectations. Studio N Photography is truly a sound choice if you are looking to work with the best and friendliest team to capture your special event. Our wedding images are secretly the envy of our all friends and family, and everyone has been asking which photographer we worked with. We are proud to say we worked with Studio N Photography, and will cherish our images forever. Thank you for your great work!

Jessica · Married on 07/16/2017

Natalie and Brandon make the entire wedding experience easy and fun. Their vibrant, magical photography and gorgeous make-up skills exceeded our expectations for both our engagement and wedding photos. If you want the full package, book this power couple today.

Meaghan · Married on 06/10/2017

We had Studio N do our wedding and we were in love with all the photos! They do amazing work and are so much fun to work with. I had Natalie do my make-up for the wedding day and was in love with what she did! They are so much fun to work with and when it comes to the wedding day it feels like you have known them forever! I loved working with then and will recommended them to anyone I know!!!

Aubrey · Married on 05/20/2017

We absolutely love Natalie and Brandon!! We did our engagement photo session with them and dragged them all the way on top of a mountain. They were up for anything and their easy going personality will put anyone at ease. We had such a blast hanging out with them and the results were amazing. Our photos are gorgeous, we can't seem to chose which ones we like the best. Natalie even did my makeup for the photos session and it came out to exactly what a wanted. Studio N is the absolute best and we can't wait until our wedding!

Loygie · Married on 05/07/2017

Natalie and Brandon of Studio N Photography
    Absolutely fantastic. We were really impressed with coverage and the beautiful finist to the shots .Natalie and Brandon captured every special moment from the day and was so incredibly unobtrusive you barely knew they were there. Most importantly of all we absolutely love our wedding photos, we will treasure them forever. And would 100% recommend. Thank you so much Natalie and Brandon ??????

• Ericka

Ericka · Married on 04/15/2017

As a bride-to-be in Las Vegas, I know firsthand that it can be very overwhelming to narrow down the list of photographers to capture your engagement and wedding photos. If I could give you one piece of advice for your upcoming wedding, it would be to hire Studio N. Natalie and Brandon are AMAZINGLY talented artists in addition to being kind, helpful, and professional. They also have a way of making you feel at ease and comfortable. I feel like we are working with old friends which is wonderful- you don't need any added stress while planning the most important day of your life! My fiance and I recently had our engagement shoot with Natalie and Brandon. I also chose to have Natalie do my makeup for these photos. She is Mac-trained and made me feel so beautiful! In addition to this, Brandon went out of his way to email me the weather report for Mt. Charleston since we were taking our pictures there and it was much colder than the Vegas valley- talk about detail-oriented and thoughtful! The engagement shoot itself was a blast. Natalie and Brandon took their time and completely went above-and-beyond for us. When our photos were complete and ready to be shared with us, Natalie sent out an email and a link for an online photo gallery. The pictures completely exceeded my expectations. They were ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! Every photo was special and it was obvious that they spent a lot of time editing them to perfection. I promise that you will love their work and be nothing but satisfied if you use them! On your wedding day, you need to be 100% sure that every important moment can be captured perfectly. Studio N will exceed your expectations and make your fairy-tale vision a reality.

Alyse · Married on 03/11/2017

Natalie & Brandon of Studio N are the best in Las Vegas! We just had our engagement session with them this month and are now even more excited to be working with them for our wedding day. Their attention to detail, professionalism, and ability to capture such special moments is truly unmatched. Natalie is also an amazing make up artist. She did my trial for my wedding and created the most amazing look that I will be using on my wedding day. My fiancé and I can't wait to see how wonderful all of our images turn out and to get to work with Studio N for our wedding and other family photos in the future. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married!!!!

L · Married on 10/22/2016

Studio N was absolutely amazing! They worked well together and were very professional. The make-up artist and photographer herself was so thoughtful and kind and went above and beyond to capture every little detail!

Breanna · Married on 10/16/2016

Natalie and Brandon are THE BEST. They shot our wedding on October 16, 2016 at the Paiute Golf Course. They were great to work with and so friendly. Natalie did my makeup and made me feel so BEAUTIFUL. They did their best to have exactly what we wanted done and made sure to capture important moments. Jeremy and I HIGHLY suggest them. It was awesome to have Brandon capturing the guys moments as Natalie was doing my makeup and still capturing moments with the girls in between. Very unique experience with them and looking forward to having future photos done with them. We couldnt of asked for a better photography experience. Thank you Natalie & Brandon!!!!!!

Brea & Jeremy Goff ?

Amanda · Married on 10/01/2016

There were many things about my wedding day that turned out perfect, and one of those was choosing Studio N to capture it all. There are no words great enough to describe what amazing work Natalie and Brandon do. Before choosing them, I had seen a lot of their work and even had the pleasure of watching them shoot my friends wedding. Of course I knew I had to have them, and I was confident they would not disappoint. But more important than the work they do, are the two amazing people behind the cameras. Natalie and Brandon, it was an honor to spend our day with you, we will never forget how special you made us feel and how amazing it was to get to know you. I would highly recommend you to anyone who needs a photographer and I will see you in the future to capture more of mine and Dan's life journey. We love you!! ??

Magali · Married on 06/04/2016

Studio N is simply the best. Natalie and Brandon make the entire process so easy and fun that you just feel as though you're hanging out with longtime friends. My husband and I laughed so much with them, that the engagement shoot and wedding were even more memorable. They are both so artistic and talented that I can't imagine using anyone else. Our pictures are stunning and everyone who has seen them is in love.

Natalie is also an incredibly talented makeup artist. From the initial consult to the wedding day, I knew that I was in good hands with Natalie. Studio N will be our family's photographers for years to come.

Sara · Married on 05/11/2016

Studio N (Natalie and Brandon) are AMAZING!! We are so thankful they were our choice for our big day. Natalie is so passionate about getting the perfect shot, you could tell with every shot she took how much she loves what she does. The communication leading up to the wedding was fantastic, we planned our wedding from Australia and I felt like we knew Natalie and Brandon before we had even met them. Studio N makes you feel at ease through the whole process. Not only are they fantastic at their job, they are also lovely people. We highly recommend.

Bridgid · Married on 04/16/2016

OMG I LOVE STUDIO N!! Natalie and Brandon are an amazing husband and wife duo! I was searching for the perfect photographer to do my wedding and Im so happy that I found Studio N. They have an ammazzzing eye for photography! They make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera and make sure to make you look the best they can! Not only do they take beautiful shots but their prices are also extremely reasonable. Natalie also does makeup for the bride which is very convenient! I had her do my makeup for the engagement photos and it turned out so beautiful!! I would recommend Studio N to all brides...I promise you wont be disappointed! Its such a wonderful feeling to know I can relax on my wedding day knowing that my pictures will turn out beautiful!

Photos for me are the important thing about the wedding. They are the tangible item we get to look back on for years and years to come.

My fiancé and I are planning a destination wedding for Las Vegas in spring of 2016. We live in Texas and we felt the pressure of finding just the right photographer online. We couldn't ask friends of family for recommendations, we could only rely on what we saw and read online. It is with that in mind that I write this review, so that it will be able to help you too.

In scouring the internet, I kept seeing these stunning, beautiful, heartfelt images on a few sites. I kept saying, I want to us look like that, or goodness, her makeup is gorgeous...I hope I can be that pretty. After a while I realized the one thing that all of the photos that wowed me had in common - The Studio N.

Natalie and Brandon are without a doubt the kindest, most loving couple, who love what they do. They are talented. They are professional. And, they are the best I have ever found.

The day of the engagement photos. I will be honest, I was a wreck. I was nervous about my hair, unsure of what my makeup would look like (Natalie is amazing and it is so rare to find a photographer with her skill of makeup artistry), and above all I was nervous because photos are SO not my fiancé's idea of a good time. But Natalie and Brandon put us at ease immediately. They took the time to get to know us. Find out what makes us tick as a couple, understand our sense of humor so they could make us laugh. Every little thing that they could do to make the day as fun and memorable as possible, they did.

My photos are amazing. Better than I ever dreamed of. I don't know why I was ever nervous. Natalie and Brandon are the absolute best. I can't wait for our wedding day to see what they are able to capture on that special day. If it is anything like what I have already experienced with The Studio N, it is going to exceed my expectations.

Courtney · Married on 02/01/2016

To say Studio N Photography is amazing is an understatement. Not only was the experience enjoy able and personal the pictures came out beautiful. My family is a "large and complicated" one to say the least 10, 1 baby and 2 dogs. Her and her husband worked with us so well making everyone feel and look their best. We are forever greatlful for the timeless memories and pictures we can have forever.

Alexis · Married on 01/01/2016

Natalie and Brandon are extremely talented. They truly have a gift for capturing amazing moments in their photos. I have worked with other photographers and I am always disappointed because I compare everyone to Studio N and no one comes close to delivering the high quality pictures I get from Studio N. Thank you Natalie and Brandon for sharing your talent and capturing my memories! I love your work!

Nikki · Married on 12/24/2015

I highly recommend Studio N! They were professional, always quick to answer any questions we had and their work is fantastic! A pleasure to work with!

Samantha · Married on 12/12/2015

Natalie is truly an amazing person and photographer. Two in one! She made our photoshoot lighthearted and fun, not stuffy or awkward. We loved working with her and hope to have an excuse to do it again in the future!

Brian · Married on 11/07/2015

They are definitely a solid choice.

Stacy · Married on 11/07/2015

We had a destination wedding in Vegas and didn't know where to began in finding a photographer. Studio N was the perfect find! Natalie and Brandon are a dynamic duo who took stellar photos. Natalie is also a makeup artist so she did my makeup for the wedding, she did an unbelievable job. We also used their services (including makeup for our rehearsal dinner). What I loved the most was that they really listened. I didn't want "traditional" photos and they took a ton of candid photos. My only problem is that there are SO MANY good ones I can't narrow them down. I would use them again in a heartbeat....

David · Married on 10/10/2015

Thank you to both Natalie and Brandon from Studio N. They were both very articulate and professional as anyone can be. That's not to mention how accommodating they were as well. They make it very obvious that it is your special day and they will fulfill any request along with giving you their professional opinion. My wife and I loved the pictures and everything that they both did for us. They made our special day extra special and we will now have it documented as best as possible for the rest of our lives. I would recommend Studio N to anyone who is looking for the best of the best.

Maria · event on: 10/25/2014

I honestly have nothing but good things to say about studio N. Their professionalism is outstanding, we have never been treated better. This couple is amazing to work with, they are easy going. Their good and positive attitude is outstanding. Both Natalie and Brandon are amazing, we highly recommend them. Natalie's makeup artistry is outstanding...I have never felt more beautiful and like a princess.... We just got or engagement photos done by them and can't wait to see the final results.. They have amazing reviews and so far studio N stands up for their positive reviews, we could not have chosen a better company to do our engagement photos and our wedding photos and of course.... on the girl perspective the makeup was amazing . You won't regret your decision if you hire studio N for your special day.