STUDIO GLOW Reviews

5 | South Jordan, UT

5 Reviews for STUDIO GLOW

Janna · Married on 10/07/2017

I absolutely love Trynda and she did a fabulous job on my hair and make-up for both my wedding day and my engagement pictures! I wasn't 100% sure what I wanted to do with my eyes, and she helped me figure out the perfect look!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Lindsey · Married on 06/17/2017

I loved my experience with Studio Glow! Trynda did my hair and makeup for my bridals and two wedding receptions and I loved them all! I was able to show her a picture of an updo I wanted and she mastered it perfectly. My makeup was flawless and lasted throughout my entire wedding day. Trynda was fun and personable and very easy to work with. I have her to thank for making me feel like a beautiful bride!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Beth · Married on 06/10/2017

Studio Glow helped make my special day perfect and made me feel so beautiful! Trynda did my hair and makeup for my bridals and my wedding day. She definitely listened to me and what I envisioned. I've been going to her for all my hair care needs for the past few years and recommend her to all of my friends!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Carissa · Married on 08/10/2016

She has been my beauty girl for 3 years now! She is amazing at what she does. She did my hair and makeup for my big day and I was so happy with the outcome!!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Cassi · Married on 12/15/2015

Trynda is awesome! She listens to you and really knows how to make you feel beautiful! She is very talented with both hair and makeup

Sent on 08/09/2017