Studio Floral Reviews

Studio Floral View more information

• Callie
    Callie F. Married on 11/27/2021

Best florist in CLE

Jenn is hands down the best florist in the area. She brought our vision to life and more! She puts her own touch on things which makes it even better. I got endless compliments on her work and decor. She is honest and reasonable in pricing. I can’t recommend her enough! ❤️
    Kimberly Married on 12/02/2013
    Jennifer was great! My Monday morning wedding was "no problem" and she arrived at the church before 10am with the flowers. She designed a gorgeous wedding bouquet and I only specified color (pink) and "surprise me". The flowers for the reception were beautiful for afternoon tea.
  • Jackie
    Jackie Married on 11/16/2013
    I was so happy and impressed with the Flowers Jen at Studio Floral put together for me. She was great to work with during the wedding planning and flowers were STUNNING!!! THANKS JEN
  • User1994867 2+ years ago
    It has taken me way too long to post this review of my Oct 2013 wedding, but I am 100% in agreement with everyone's assessment of Jennifer's professionalism, affordability, and creativity. Studio Floral cost far less than what we were quoted from other vendors because Jennifer was able to creatively craft beautiful designs that stayed within our budget and was receptive to cost-cutting measures such as using the same arrangements for both church and reception venue. The flowers were BEAUTIFUL and I felt like she really listened to me and captured what I had envisioned. I highly highly highly recommend Studio Floral!
    Elizabeth Married on 08/31/2013
    Jennifer was great to work with and my flowers were GORGEOUS! They couldn't have been any more perfect and look amazing in pictures.
    Sonia Married on 06/08/2013
    Jennifer was an amazing florist. She was able to meet our price range even though we had all orchids for the bridal party flowers. For our reception, each table had a different type of flower on it instead of a table number. She was able to coordinate with our table tags and everything. She even pulled together some table arrangements for our rehearsal dinner for next to nothing. If you would like a flexible florist for an unbeatable price Studio Floral is the way to go! My friend is using them for her wedding this June.
    Betty Married on 09/24/2011
    Studio Floral created beautiful decor at my wedding! Everything looked so stunning and we received many compliments. From the very start, Jennifer was wonderful to work with and had many great ideas for everything from the ceremony to the cake. The flowers were fresh and the designs were awesome. An artist guest attended our wedding even drew a picture of my bouquet because she was so inspired by its beauty! I highly recommend Studio Floral for any bride-to-be looking for a talented and personable florist.
    Kerri Married on 10/02/2010
    Jennifer at Studio Floral is absolutely awesome! She was super easy to talk to, quick to respond to emails (which I know was important to me and is important to many brides out there), worked within my budget and most importantly was able to take the million ideas I had in my head and helped make them into something beautiful! My bouquet was the most gorgeous and fragrant bridal bouquet I have ever seen, and the attendants the flowers for the reception were breathtaking- I got so many compliments! Also, she made our cake topper out of flowers to match my bouquet and it was a really nice touch. Hire Jennifer @ Studio Floral, you won't regret it!
    Isabel Married on 09/05/2009
    All I can say is WOW! She's very reasonable and terribly creative. I asked for red and white/ivory flowers and she provided them 10-fold. I also asked her to keep prices low by using in season and/or local flowers of the same colors and she did it. Even the caterers raved about them. Simple, creative and elegant. I was able to have boutionnaires, corsages, and a couple of bouquets for a reasonable price. I will go to her again just to get flowers for my dining room table. She was outstanding!
    Melissa Married on 02/07/2009
    jennifer did an absoultely amazing job with all of our flowers and decorations! from the "altar" to the tablesettings to the bouquets and bouts, i couldn't have asked for anything better. i felt like she knew what i was looking for from the very beginning. so talented!
    Arick Married on 07/25/2008
    Studio Floral provided my flower and they were beautiful.
    Jennifer did a great job!
  • Adrienne
    Adrienne H. Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful wedding day flowers!

Jennifer made mine and the bridesmaids' boquets, along with boutineers and corsages! Our flowers were beautiful and she created exactly what we envisioned. She was flexible when I decided I wanted some additional flowers for the cocktail tables, and her pricing was reasonable. She delivered everything when promised and was very easy to work with!
    Michael Married on 06/25/2011
    Beautiful flowers. The storefront doesn't look like much but she did a bang up job at the wedding. Don't judge.