Studio DCF Reviews

Studio DCF 3
Studio DCF 4
Studio DCF 5

Daniella · Getting married on 07/24/2020

My Fiancé and I absolutely loved working with Danielle and her partner. They were extremely professional and made us feel comfortable at all times. We are in love with our pictures. We definitely reccomend booking a session with DCF.

Studio DCF 6

Studio DCF's reply:

Thank You Daniella! It was a pleasure to work with you two as well. I am looking forward to seeing you again. :)
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Photos

We used Studio DCF for both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. They were amazing! Our photos are stunning, and they were so easy to work with. I barely had to tell Danielle what I wanted to do, she just knew what to do and did it. And she brings her own lighting so all of our night shots on the Las Vegas strip are just incredible. They also got us our photos incredibly fast. I can't wait to use them for all of our future photography needs.

Studio DCF 7
    Sent on 10/27/2019

Studio DCF's reply:

Awwww. Thank you Heather! It was an absolute pleasure and an honor to be there for both of your sessions. We loved meeting all your family and hope all the best for your future with Greg! :) Looking forward to many more opportunities to capture your special moments in life. :)
  • Serene

Serene Heather Renze · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Stunning, absolutely stunning.

Studio DCF did an amazing job of capturing our wedding photos. Danelle and her assistant were very friendly and easy to work with. They made everything effortless and fun.

In addition, the photos they captured were truly amazing. We were very happy with the end result. We had so many great photos to choose from that it was quite difficult to pick a favorite.

We highly recommend Studio DCF for your wedding photography.

Studio DCF 8
    Studio DCF 9
    Sent on 11/17/2019

Thank you Serene!

We loved being there for Matthew and you. Your wedding was amazing! You two are such wonderful people and deserve to spend the rest of your lives together. :) We hope for many years of success, love and happiness. :)
  • Kristin

Kristin Highberg · Married on 05/04/2019

Excellent photographer!

With the Cosmo package the photographer was included. Danielle at Studio DCF was awesome. Not once did I have to worry about what shots to get. They were in our suite for 1 hr and took about 300 photos. The album (additional price) was just gorgeous. Danielle was very professional and fun. Highly recommend.

Studio DCF 10
    Studio DCF 11
    Sent on 06/30/2019

Studio DCF's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Kristin! :) We love our clients and always try to provide the best service we possibly can. We loved being there for Todd and you and capturing all the amazing moments of your wedding! :) I hope every moment you spend together is full of love, laughter and sure joy! :)
    Danelle Freitas
    owner- Studio DCF

Clare · Married on 10/15/2018

Clare Talbot

We really can not recommend Danelle & David highly enough from their prompt responses to any communication right through to their professionalism!! So so easy to get on with and it goes without saying the results are...they captured some precious memories we will treasure for a lifetime!! Great price for top quality work. FABULOUS all round!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Studio DCF's reply:

Thank You very much Clare! :) It was an honor to capture such a momentous occasion in your lives! :) I am humbled by your comments and strive to achieve greatness with every moment captured behind my lens. :) Thank You

Katarzyna · Married on 09/17/2018

Absolutely recommend to everyone. Danelle and David are both sweethearts and so professional. They took us around all the hot spots in Vegas and Danelle coordinated the picture and poses. We were never rushed and laughed and enjoy the whole time. The final result speak for themselves and she has an eye for the lighting and capturing the perfect moment. Cannot thank you enough for capturing our special day and being a part of it.

Studio DCF 12
    Sent on 10/10/2018

Studio DCF's reply:

Thank You Kataryzyna for such wonderful words about our experience with you two. We had a really fun time with you as well. :) You are so beautiful and have caught your prince charming. I am so happy you love your photos! :) Please call me any time when you are in Vegas!

Amy · Married on 08/26/2018

I cannot say enough about Studio DCF. We loved working with Danelle on our wedding day. She outdid herself and was amazing. She is incredibly helpful, responsive and personable. She went above and beyond to ensure she captured our day perfectly. We are in love with our photos. Don’t wait- you need to book her ASAP! Check out my amazing photos. Thank you Danelle!!

Studio DCF 13
    Studio DCF 18
    Studio DCF 19
    Sent on 09/13/2018

Studio DCF's reply:

Thank you so much Amy! It was an absolute honor being your photographer for your beautiful day. Red Rock Resort was such a great location to have your memories captured, from the gorgeous terrace to the huge chandelier in the lobby. And it was such a great idea to have a tour of Red Rock Canyon to complete your wedding story. Have a fabulous reception back home! And when you come back to Vegas, please let us know!
    Life. Love. Happiness..
    Danelle

Christina · Married on 08/18/2018

My husband and I recently got married at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas on August 18, 2018 and it was a pleasure working with Danelle and her team! Danelle's personality was laid back and she was easy to work with (and patient) as well as being able to direct us on all these poses that would eventually turn out to be masterpieces! You can tell she is very passionate about photography and takes much pride in capturing that shot and special moment for the individual and/or couple to commemorate on their big day :) The quality of the photos were also phenomenal and I definitely would recommend reaching out to Danelle for any of your photography needs as you won't be disappointed!

Studio DCF 20
    Studio DCF 21

Studio DCF's reply:

Thank You very much Christina! I loved working with you and your husband. You two are so kind and generous. Your family was so sweet and made my job so easy. :) I loved capturing every moment of your wedding. You two are truly head over heals in love with each other and it shows. Congratulations!!!

Leif · Married on 08/18/2018

Danelle is an amazing photography professional. Not only is she an expert at capturing the perfect moment, she is highly adaptable to any situation that may arise. She has 'the eye' to uncover and capture the perfect shot. In addition to her remarkable skills and professionalism, Danelle is extremely friendly and polite. She understands that each person she works for has certain requests and she takes that custom approach to everyone with kindness and a smile. Her photos are of the highest quality and delivered in the most timely of fashion. I would recommend Danelle to anyone who is looking to mark memorable occasions with the perfect shot.

Studio DCF 22
    Studio DCF 23
    Sent on 09/09/2018

Studio DCF's reply:

Thank you very much Leif! I appreciate all the kind words. Every time I take photos I get to meet new people with shining personalities. Taking wedding photos is so personal and I strive to help complete the perfect day. It was a pleasure working with you both and I hope to see you again soon. :)

Bobbi · Married on 07/29/2018

AMAZING!!!!! They are the most incredibly talented and professional couple. They are the loveliest couple and absolutely amazing team of photographers! It was the best decision we made choosing Danielle (and David) to capture our perfect day! Who really wants to get up at 4am in July for a sunrise wedding...SHE DID and boy did she ever capture the most beautiful sunrise pictures I have ever seen. Her and David are so down to earth and the pictures are incredible! They also went above the call of duty by helping pin flowers, helping me look my best, finding the perfect spots and ever so helpful. It was both my and the husbands first time in VEGAS and Danielle found EVERYTHING I asked for and then some. The lighting, the warmth of her smile, the small pieces of advice truly make her so very special. I had so many questions and she never failed to help answer them even when it was not picture related. She is AMAZING and I will forever be grateful for her and I look forward to watching where she lands her next BIG SHOW!! There will NEVER be enough positive things to say about her and her assistant other than I will ALWAYS recommend them to anyone in the Vegas area!!

Studio DCF 24
    Studio DCF 25
    Studio DCF 26

Studio DCF's reply:

Wow Bobbi! Thank You for the kind words. I loved every minute of it! :) Sacrifice of my sleep is well worth capturing your beautiful day. We are very passionate about what we do. And passionate about people. Every day I get to do this, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Your memories are my memories. Together we shared your moments and I will always keep it in my heart. Congratulations to you both and I hope to see you in Vegas soon. :)

Maria · Married on 04/28/2018

Danielle and David were great, my photos came out amazing and everyone who saw them loved them (and some a little jealous) We said we wanted different and they did exactly that. They are beautiful and Danielle is any amazing artist

Studio DCF 27
    Studio DCF 28
    Studio DCF 29
    Sent on 05/20/2018

Studio DCF's reply:

Thank you so much Maria! Your wedding was so beautiful, and it was an honor being your photographer. We wish you many years of love and happiness!

Julie · Married on 04/21/2018

Danelle and her team did an amazing job! Our photos were stunning and Danelle was so fun and personable, I felt like we had known her for years. We received our photo gallery within 48 hours which was amazing. We came in from NYC to have a private ceremony ahead of our destination wedding in the Carribbean. We can honestly say that our expectations were well exceeded. Definitely consider Studio DCF- you will not be disappointed! Thanks Danelle!

Studio DCF 30
    Studio DCF 31
    Studio DCF 32
    Studio DCF 33
    Sent on 04/07/2018

Studio DCF's reply:

Thank you so much Julie! It was such an honor being your photographer here in Las Vegas. David and I wish you and Chris many years of love and happiness! We hope you have a beautiful wedding in the Caribbean as well!

Rebecca · Married on 04/08/2018

Danelle was amazing, I wouldn't have trusted anyone else to do my wedding photos! We received them so quickly and they were beautiful, not to mention Danelle is such a joy to work with! She was not only highly professional but just an awesome person too!

Studio DCF 34
    Studio DCF 35
    Studio DCF 36
    Sent on 08/31/2018

Studio DCF's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! I appreciate the warm comments. You two are so beautiful together. I wish you many years of love, laughter and happy days. :)
  • Y

Yamily · Married on 01/02/2018

excellent work and very flexible with last minute details, awesome personality and very affordable! definitely using her for my next/all family events!!!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Studio DCF's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Yamily! Your Wedding was beautiful and it is an honor being your photographer. :) Congratulations on your wedding, and wish you many years of love and happiness!

Kimberly · Married on 12/28/2017

OMG this woman is amazing! She has went out of her way to make sure im happy. She has been a pleasure to work with thus far! I fell in love with her during the consultation!
    Update : I had an amazing wedding and Danelle captured it all! I absolutely loved her!

Studio DCF 37
    Studio DCF 38
    Studio DCF 39
    Studio DCF 40
    Studio DCF 41
    Sent on 11/16/2017

Studio DCF's reply:

Thank you so much Kimberly! I’m so excited for your wedding and can’t wait to create beautiful images that you can cherish forever! It’s such an honor to be your photographer! :)

Mikaylie · Married on 10/28/2017

Danelle's work speaks for itself but I'm still going to write this review because she and David are amazing. Danelle was able to give us tangible memories from the most amazing day of our lives, the photos she gave us are even more beautiful than I could ever imagine. She's not only a phenomenal photographer, she's a wonderful person. Let's face it, being a bride is stressful, it's nerve-racking, you're constantly worried about how you look and have this nagging feeling that you're going to vomit at any point during your wedding day; Danelle spent so much time making sure I felt beautiful and excited every second she was with me. We had a smaller wedding and most of the guests were family, it gets a little difficult rounding everyone up, she handled it flawlessly. She is an asset to your wedding day, believe me! It doesn't get any better than Studio DCF!

Studio DCF 42
    Sent on 11/16/2017

Studio DCF's reply:

Thank you so much Mikaylie! You had such a beautiful wedding and I’m so happy to have been a part of it! Destination weddings can be stressful and a lot of work for a bride, and am so happy to help make your day go smoothly and staying happy the whole day. Also capturing priceless moments of your amazing day! With love from Vegas- Danelle and David ❤️

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2017

Wow!! We just received our wedding photos today and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Danelle is photographic magician. I can't stop scrolling through the thousands of photos, reliving our special day with each one.

My now husband and I hired Danelle to shoot for 8 hours on the wedding day in addition to our rehearsal dinner the night before. She was able to accommodate our loud and rambunctious group with true professionalism, navigating us through each event to make sure we got every important picture. Danelle and David, who assisted her throughout, were kind, funny, and made me feel totally at ease during the most stressful week of my life!

We are so incredibly happy that we hired Studio DCF for our wedding day. I'm looking forward to spending a couple hours picking out which photos I want printed from Danelle's easy-to-use website. Oh, and David handed out cards with our wedding photo website information at the reception so we don't have to email/text/call each friend and relative with the info :-) such a great idea!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Studio DCF's reply:

Thank You Lauren for the kind words. We tried to capture every moment we could for you and Paul. We loved the energy brought to the photos. Well wishes for you both towards a bright future!!

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2017

We couldn't have chosen a more perfect photographer than StudioDCF! Danelle was beyond our expectations. She was able to capture the true meaning of our special day which was smiling faces, laughter, tears, emotion, romance and most importantly the love (guests) that came to witness our unforgettable evening. Any tweaks that I wanted to make or suggestions I had Danelle popped into action and made it happen, never making me feel as if what I was asking was out of her reach. Quickly responded to my emails/questions and concerns that were on my mind before and after our destination wedding. This company delivered the highest quality of photos with brilliant professionalism. Our photos from getting ready, family photos, romantics, ceremony and reception--- ALL were jaw dropping! Crisp, clean and clear, she has this vision of romance meets modern classic gorgeous lighting natural yet new age look. Highly recommend to book studio DCF if you want impeccable photos to look back on for you next event of any kind! Thank you thank you!!! My husband and I couldn't be more impressed!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Studio DCF's reply:

Rachel! Oh my goodness I couldn’t be happier reading your wonderful words! It was such an honor capturing your absolutely beautiful wedding! From the letters exchanged between you and your husband, to the heartfelt vows you shared with each other, to the epic dancing at the reception, it was so important to me to capture every moment. Thank you for trusting in me with one of the most special days of your life, and so happy to help make your vision come true. I’m looking forward to building your custom wedding album for you and yours to cherish for years to come!

Steve · Married on 09/15/2017

Danelle was recommended highly by our wedding planner to photograph our event. We were pleasantly surprised when she called to introduce herself and also get the details a few weeks before the wedding. Danelle's warm personality, her attention to details and her expert eye has produced the most amazing photos of our special day. Danelle and David also worked closely and collaboratively with our videographer to make the most out of our very short ceremony. Every little special detail was captured and we cannot stop looking at the pictures. To top it all, both Danelle and David came by the next day in person to deliver a high resolution version of the photos on a USB drive. Thank you both for your amazing customer service, expertise and beautiful product.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Studio DCF's reply:

Thank You Steve for your kind words! We loved being there for you and Haleh on your very special day as well. It was an honor to see you two becoming one!

courtney · Married on 09/08/2017

My husband and I hired Danelle to shoot our wedding photos. She did an amazing job. She kept in contact with us, showed up early, helped with more than just photos, and took some GREAT photos. She had our photos edited and to us in no time.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Studio DCF's reply:

Thank you very much Courtney!! It was a pleasure being your photographer for such a memorable day!! :)

Amy · Married on 09/03/2017

I was so nervous our photos wouldn't turn out but the team at Studio DCF were incredible experienced and brilliant at their work. We felt well-coached and positioned for the most flattering photo opps. Even our entire bridal party wants to share our photos as their social media profile pictures. We couldn't be happier. Literally every photo was beyond our expectations and one we would share and print. Thank you Studio DCF!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Studio DCF's reply:

Thank you Amy, and congratulations on your beautiful wedding! It was an absolute honor to be your photographer, and wish you and your husband many years of love and happiness. - Danelle at Studio DCF

Kelli · Married on 08/25/2017

Danelle from Studio DCF is SERIOUSLY amazing! She was so accommodating and flexible with our last minute booking for our wedding! She and her boyfriend make a great duo and really know how to work well together to make some gorgeous photos! The sun wasn't in the greatest position the day of our wedding for photos but thankfully we got some cloud coverage that she carefully took her time to work with. She went out of her way to make sure the photos were flawless and was able to give my husband and I beautiful memories of our special day that will last forever. I highly, highly recommend her! Thank you Danelle!!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Studio DCF's reply:

Thank you so much Kelli! I absolutely loved your beautiful wedding and it is such an honor being your photographer! I appreciate you trusting me to capture beautiful images for you and can't wait for our future photo sessions!

Kaylyn · Married on 08/19/2017

Having a small elopement ceremony 3,000 miles from home was TERRIFYING for a control freak like myself. I had my ceremony at the Cosmopolitan, banking that they'd take care of me on the most important stuff like photography. Well, they sure did when they sent me Danelle and Studio DCF!! Danelle contacted me well beforehand to find out any locations I'd like to shoot at and any preferences we had, and she was so kind and accommodating. It was like talking to a best friend I had known for years! I warned her that neither me nor my future husband were particularly photogenic; well, you'd have no idea looking at our photos! We've had multiple people tell us we look like models and I just keep telling them: it's all Danelle! She has an incredible eye and the locations she picked were absolutely perfect. The day could not have gone better and we could not have been happier with Studio DCF!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Studio DCF's reply:

Hi Kaylyn! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an honor being your photographer and your wedding day was absolutely perfect. If you need anything at all, I'm here for you anytime :)

Tara · Married on 07/04/2017

My husband and I aren't from the area, so Danelle came highly recommended from our wedding planner. The moment we spoke to her on the phone, we all had that instant connection and she knew exactly what we wanted. On the actual wedding day, she was super professional and made things comfortable and fun for everyone! The photos were ready to view really fast and we're of course, amazing! She captured our special day beautifully! Highly, HIGHLY recommend! A+++

Sent on 09/10/2017

Studio DCF's reply:

Hi Tara! Thank you so much for your lovely words, it means the world to me! Congratulations on your wedding, it was an honor capturing your beautiful day. :)

Angela · Married on 06/22/2017

Danelle was a pleasure to work with. Every time we communicated with her she was very responsive and went above and beyond our needs. Not to mention that the photography was phenomenal. Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Studio DCF's reply:

Thank you so much Angela! It was an honor shooting your wedding and wish you many years of love and happiness! :)