14 Reviews for Studio DCF

Engagement Shoot (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Proofs (1)
14 Studio DCF Reviews

excellent work and very flexible with last minute details, awesome personality and very affordable! definitely using her for my next/all family events!!!

Profile Picture Yamily, 1/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

OMG this woman is amazing! She has went out of her way to make sure im happy. She has been a pleasure to work with thus far! I fell in love with her during the consultation!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 12/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Danelle's work speaks for itself but I'm still going to write this review because she and David are amazing. Danelle was able to give us tangible memories from the most amazing day of our lives, the photos she gave us are even more beautiful than I could ever imagine. She's not only a phenomenal photographer, she's a wonderful person. Let's face it, being a bride is stressful, it's nerve-racking, you're constantly worried about how you look and have this nagging feeling that you're going to vomit at any point during your wedding day; Danelle spent so much time making sure I felt beautiful and excited every second she was with me. We had a smaller wedding and most of the guests were family, it gets a little difficult rounding everyone up, she handled it flawlessly. She is an asset to your wedding day, believe me! It doesn't get any better than Studio DCF!

Profile Picture Mikaylie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We couldn't have chosen a more perfect photographer than StudioDCF! Danelle was beyond our expectations. She was able to capture the true meaning of our special day which was smiling faces, laughter, tears, emotion, romance and most importantly the love (guests) that came to witness our unforgettable evening. Any tweaks that I wanted to make or suggestions I had Danelle popped into action and made it happen, never making me feel as if what I was asking was out of her reach. Quickly responded to my emails/questions and concerns that were on my mind before and after our destination wedding. This company delivered the highest quality of photos with brilliant professionalism. Our photos from getting ready, family photos, romantics, ceremony and reception--- ALL were jaw dropping! Crisp, clean and clear, she has this vision of romance meets modern classic gorgeous lighting natural yet new age look. Highly recommend to book studio DCF if you want impeccable photos to look back on for you next event of any kind! Thank you thank you!!! My husband and I couldn't be more impressed!

Profile Picture Rachel , 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Danelle was recommended highly by our wedding planner to photograph our event. We were pleasantly surprised when she called to introduce herself and also get the details a few weeks before the wedding. Danelle's warm personality, her attention to details and her expert eye has produced the most amazing photos of our special day. Danelle and David also worked closely and collaboratively with our videographer to make the most out of our very short ceremony. Every little special detail was captured and we cannot stop looking at the pictures. To top it all, both Danelle and David came by the next day in person to deliver a high resolution version of the photos on a USB drive. Thank you both for your amazing customer service, expertise and beautiful product.

Profile Picture Steve, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I hired Danelle to shoot our wedding photos. She did an amazing job. She kept in contact with us, showed up early, helped with more than just photos, and took some GREAT photos. She had our photos edited and to us in no time.

Profile Picture courtney, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was so nervous our photos wouldn't turn out but the team at Studio DCF were incredible experienced and brilliant at their work. We felt well-coached and positioned for the most flattering photo opps. Even our entire bridal party wants to share our photos as their social media profile pictures. We couldn't be happier. Literally every photo was beyond our expectations and one we would share and print. Thank you Studio DCF!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Danelle from Studio DCF is SERIOUSLY amazing! She was so accommodating and flexible with our last minute booking for our wedding! She and her boyfriend make a great duo and really know how to work well together to make some gorgeous photos! The sun wasn't in the greatest position the day of our wedding for photos but thankfully we got some cloud coverage that she carefully took her time to work with. She went out of her way to make sure the photos were flawless and was able to give my husband and I beautiful memories of our special day that will last forever. I highly, highly recommend her! Thank you Danelle!!

Profile Picture Kelli, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Having a small elopement ceremony 3,000 miles from home was TERRIFYING for a control freak like myself. I had my ceremony at the Cosmopolitan, banking that they'd take care of me on the most important stuff like photography. Well, they sure did when they sent me Danelle and Studio DCF!! Danelle contacted me well beforehand to find out any locations I'd like to shoot at and any preferences we had, and she was so kind and accommodating. It was like talking to a best friend I had known for years! I warned her that neither me nor my future husband were particularly photogenic; well, you'd have no idea looking at our photos! We've had multiple people tell us we look like models and I just keep telling them: it's all Danelle! She has an incredible eye and the locations she picked were absolutely perfect. The day could not have gone better and we could not have been happier with Studio DCF!

Profile Picture Kaylyn, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I aren't from the area, so Danelle came highly recommended from our wedding planner. The moment we spoke to her on the phone, we all had that instant connection and she knew exactly what we wanted. On the actual wedding day, she was super professional and made things comfortable and fun for everyone! The photos were ready to view really fast and we're of course, amazing! She captured our special day beautifully! Highly, HIGHLY recommend! A+++

Profile Picture Tara, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Danelle was a pleasure to work with. Every time we communicated with her she was very responsive and went above and beyond our needs. Not to mention that the photography was phenomenal. Couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Danelle was fantastic! We emailed back and forth a lot before my 1-year anniversary shoot. My husband and I are from NC, so we knew what we wanted but didn't know how to execute the shoot in Las Vegas. She was very helpful! She and her assistant were very accommodating. They drove us to the desert and all along the strip to get some great pictures. And they were great!! You could tell she was an experienced photographer who cared about the details as much as I did. The experience was well worth the money!

Profile Picture Persis, 12/10/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Wedding Portraits

I cannot say enough good things about our wedding photography experience! Danelle is so professional, and made the whole day so fun. The photos we got are indescribable both in quality, and uniqueness. We also did an engagement package as well prior to the wedding. Three years later and we will be using her again for maternity photos this fall! Finding a good photographer is so hard without spending literally a fortune. I thought her pricing and packages were competitive, yet very reasonable. If you're having a hard time finding a great photographer, I cannot reccomend her enough.

Profile Picture Andrea, 3/16/14, 1 Review